It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the coup occurred already?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I posted what the olde man stated when he returned from WW1 to read in a paper..that we were fighting for Democracy. He knew back then that thieves had stolen his country. He knew a lot more than people of today.

Exactly! I have been horrified to hear even presidents refer to America as "this great democracy". When did we degrade into a democracy? The Constitution seems to have been a play book of sorts but the rules have not been set up for people like me to win, place, or show.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Gold or Silver in private hands has always given economic power to the ordinary people. It also insures, when fixed, a stable money value; a storehouse of value. Gold and silver in private hands also removes a lot of intrusive power from the central government as they must make good on their obligations and thus leave the people to their private lives for they cannot finance their intrusiveness into our lives.

Silver has been the monetary standard from the time of the first civilizations. It was Great Britain who wound up changing to a gold standard and, due to the global influence it had at the time, one nation after another began to change from a silver standard to a gold standard. This has worked as a subtle form of hyperinflation since silver was obtainable by most commoners but gold was not. It was a further concentration of wealth from the hands of the many into the hands of the few and remains effective to this day.

I too have come to this conclusion...that this group or groups have been around for a long time..perhaps going back to the first great civilizations in the Middle East and North Africa.

I believe you're right regarding the antiquity of such groups. First mention of domination of a people (that I recall) was during the time of the famine mentioned in the bible. The famine broke the people who came clamoring to pharaoh to save them. They offered all their money in exchange for food (so obviously they HAD money). When that ran out, they offered pharaoh their lands (so obviously they owned their own land). When that ran out and pharaoh was now the owner of all monies and properties, the people had nothing left to give and offered him their servitude. I've always found this an odd and overlooked revelation. Were pharaohs people not his servants before this? Did they not serve him? They probably had an entirely different form of government than we were taught if they could offer money, private property and servitude in exchange for food. As per the recycled tyranny so popular with TPTB, I believe we are once again seeing this scenario play out where free peoples are willing to exchange their freedom and resources just to stay fed.

What clued me into this was a document many years ago from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis called "The National Debt." In this document they declared that the federal government has the ability to print money unlimited. What I did not understand back then was that if they could print money unlimited why did they need our monies??

Good point. They obviously don't need our monies if they've granted themselves the authority to be the only ones to print it, determine it's value, order its destruction, etc. What they need is a system whereby everyone is ensnared and a monetary system does that nicely. It has it's flaws and I think we will soon see a replacement that relies on digital information rather than anything carried in a wallet. Unfortunately, digital information can be easily hacked by unscrupulous characters and, our government being the most unscrupulous of all, may use such techniques to "clear an account" if that person is deemed subversive or just a PITA.

My read of history is that these organizations occasionally fight each other. This is not how it reads in the history books but many of these competing organizations were involved in WW1 and WW2...and the wars going back in Europe..in the 1840 and again in the 1870s.

Men and nations have been fighting one another since recorded time. And it's always over resources. Like a bunch of recalcitrant children who see that the other kid has some shiny toy they want so they hit them over the head and take it from them. The art, the architecture, the literary and historical documents and incalculable loss of human lives wasted over greedy children who set themselves up to be "king of the mountain" has been inexcusable. Such people are evil to their very core and to such a level that most of us find it incomprehensible.

these groups have moved in and manipulated the courts and other government organizations, including schools, to bring back this feudal/royal system without most being aware of it.

The checks and balances that were supposed to prevent dictatorial takeovers has slowly been eroded. The executive branch is making "executive orders" that are comprehensive in their scope of totalitarianism and designed to completely negate our constitution and bill of rights. The legislative branch are just the useful idiots catering to the wolves in sheep's clothing who are ushering in this conspiratorial agenda and the judicial branch has traded the rule of law for one of "precedents" effectively negating the law by changing it entirely without requiring any voting from that pesky group known as we-the-people.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RedFunfzhen

I believe if you do enough back-tracking, you'll find that the KGC - the masons, the shriners, the banksters - all end up under the jesuits and the black pope - the vatican itself has always been under the jesuits since they started - and this is in no way a "religious" post - it's economics, education, big multi-national corporations, and, most importantly "the war machine".

The PTB seem pretty desperate lately to get things moving faster in their direction -

Anyone heard about the "hollow earth theory" - it's quite interesting if you see how many countries are down there busy in their antartic labs -

"Lucifer" the vatican telescope in Arizona - how many near earth objects are heading earth's way? What is the "second sun" so many people are seeing? How come the moon, and the stars aren't acting normal?

I question all of this -

Is there an extinction level event headed right at us - like all the hollywood movies have been shouting about - or is it just scare-mongering?

Do "they" know something that we don't?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Whitewave,

Silver has been the monetary standard from the time of the first civilizations. It was Great Britain who wound up changing to a gold standard and, due to the global influence it had at the time, one nation after another began to change from a silver standard to a gold standard. This has worked as a subtle form of hyperinflation since silver was obtainable by most commoners but gold was not. It was a further concentration of wealth from the hands of the many into the hands of the few and remains effective to this day.

Except that now someone or some group has worked to remove both the silver and gold from everyone's hands out here and substituted fiat inflationary currency in place of real monies. Real monies is a thing..an item which can be seen, held and known. Not a recipt on a piece of paper.

I used to have a publication by the Treasury Department showing how to re arrange the cash drawer to accomodate the new back then Susan B. Anthony dollar coin. In this paper they told that back then it costs some two cents to print a dollar bill and they lasted on the average some six months in circulation.
The coins would last some 8 years on the average in circulation. The Susan B. Anthony coin back then costs 3 cents to produce, the Eisenhower coin some 8 cents to produce.

What most people do not realize is that electronic digital monies from a credit or debit card costs nothing to produce once the system us up and being maintained.
We now have a money system in which there are not costs for producing monies. The cost of producing monies used to be called "Seniorage."

Someone now in this system can recoup the entire costs through electrnic monies...electronic accounting menthods.
This means they can borrow monies unlimited on the public credit as well. Costs them nothing. They can even, by this method, recoupe the cost of printing if they go entirely to electronic monies.

100 % fraud and theft. They also by this electronic accounting method have a 100 % loss of privacy by people everywhere.

As I stated earlier...there is no reason to have this informations unless someone in this system is looking at people as competitors for goods and resources in this rigged controlled system. Talk about a Fortean system...ala Charles Forte.

Charles Forte wrote about strange phenomonon and his belief that we are being controlled by forces we cannot see..know little to nothing about and that most of us are totally unawares of it. That this has been going on for a long long time.

I believe you're right regarding the antiquity of such groups. First mention of domination of a people (that I recall) was during the time of the famine mentioned in the bible. The famine broke the people who came clamoring to pharaoh to save them. They offered all their money in exchange for food (so obviously they HAD money). When that ran out, they offered pharaoh their lands (so obviously they owned their own land). When that ran out and pharaoh was now the owner of all monies and properties, the people had nothing left to give and offered him their servitude. I've always found this an odd and overlooked revelation. Were pharaohs people not his servants before this? Did they not serve him? They probably had an entirely different form of government than we were taught if they could offer money, private property and servitude in exchange for food. As per the recycled tyranny so popular with TPTB, I believe we are once again seeing this scenario play out where free peoples are willing to exchange their freedom and resources just to stay fed.

There are some who claim this system of control goes back to the garden of Eden.
And yes..I think we are seeing an attempt to return to this olde Feudal system of Royalty...servitude.

Good point. They obviously don't need our monies if they've granted themselves the authority to be the only ones to print it, determine it's value, order its destruction, etc. What they need is a system whereby everyone is ensnared and a monetary system does that nicely. It has it's flaws and I think we will soon see a replacement that relies on digital information rather than anything carried in a wallet. Unfortunately, digital information can be easily hacked by unscrupulous characters and, our government being the most unscrupulous of all, may use such techniques to "clear an account" if that person is deemed subversive or just a PITA.

Yes...obviously digital informations can easily be hacked...but by whom and for what??
Digital informations improperly used can easily be used in taking away our liberties and freedoms.

If someone using or misusing this system for control ..views us as competitors..they must needs institute more controls and regulations on the herd. And yes..the most unscrupulous of all.

Men and nations have been fighting one another since recorded time. And it's always over resources. Like a bunch of recalcitrant children who see that the other kid has some shiny toy they want so they hit them over the head and take it from them. The art, the architecture, the literary and historical documents and incalculable loss of human lives wasted over greedy children who set themselves up to be "king of the mountain" has been inexcusable. Such people are evil to their very core and to such a level that most of us find it incomprehensible.

Yes Whitewave, Except that this is a secret fight or struggle..the nature of which
is not known by most who will be required to fight it. The very nature of this fight is strange and even unknown or unawares of by most out here. Hence the reference to Fortean principles..or Occult principles if you prefer.

This stuff I have been talking about for years now..about the middle east and radical Islam being used and misused to take over natioins and by these radical Islamic principles...take over governments and put the nations and their resources into storage ..just as Vietnam was put into storage under the Communists..but the resources off the marketplace. This is beginnig to talk place..now in Iraq...but in Egypt and Libya too. But only after key technologies have been put into place, at American Taxpayers expense, to bring these systems into the 21st century.

But hey...How about those orange housewives..NASCAR et al??

The checks and balances that were supposed to prevent dictatorial takeovers has slowly been eroded. The executive branch is making "executive orders" that are comprehensive in their scope of totalitarianism and designed to completely negate our constitution and bill of rights. The legislative branch are just the useful idiots catering to the wolves in sheep's clothing who are ushering in this conspiratorial agenda and the judicial branch has traded the rule of law for one of "precedents" effectively negating the law by changing it entirely without requiring any voting from that pesky group known as we-the-people.

Agree with you on this. In some arenas this is called "Whoredom." It is a deliberate counterfeiting or misrepresenting what was originally intended in these systems of law.
The very system of "whoredom" which the Ancient Hebrews did to the Law of Moses in
overlaying another system of law on top of it.

Thanks,
Orangetom
edit on 18-1-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Hollow Earth..

Look up the MOHO

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by RedFunfzhen

I believe if you do enough back-tracking, you'll find that the KGC - the masons, the shriners, the banksters - all end up under the jesuits and the black pope - the vatican itself has always been under the jesuits since they started - and this is in no way a "religious" post - it's economics, education, big multi-national corporations, and, most importantly "the war machine".

The Jesuits, IMO, are deeply involved in all of this. Ignacio had an interesting background and seems to have links to the Spanish secret societies. Although familiar with the theory that the Jesuits run the Vatican, I don't go that far. They are the military branch of the Vatican, IMO. That is why the head Jesuit has the title Superior General. Not, super-holy-dude or most humble servant of Christ, etc. But, General. And the head General, the Superior General.

One thing that has kept me from subscribing to the Black Pope Theory, that places The Jesuits at the top, and since inception, is the amount of expulsions they have faced. A particular expulsion that interests me and has potential links to the same stuff the KGC does in the southwest, was the one that occurred in 1767, where the Jesuits were rounded up and tossed out of the Spanish Empire holdings, including North America. A few years later, the Pope suppressed the order, too.

The Jesuits are everywhere and they have been kicked out of more than one country, at more than one time for causing problems. And it sure as hell wasn't for praying too loud. These expulsions and suppressions of the Jesuit Order alone prove Conspiracies do exist and that religious organizations are involved. The skeptics just regard it as a footnote of history and relabel it as 'political intrigue' and assume that it doesn't happen anymore, on a grand scale and timeframe, and successfully.

I definitely place the Jesuits up there in the command structure. Were they and the KGC involved in the same tasks, no doubt it was the Jesuits that were the overseers and directors. But I don't at this point, put them at the head of The Vatican.

I am not arguing with your assessment, merely sharing my own ideas at this point. Ideas that I keep subject to change upon further evidence and contemplation. It is very difficult to drill down to the real truth with all of this. It spans time, borders and organizations and has been intentionally disguised by very intelligent people in the process.

I still wonder if it is true pyramid type structure or if it is a collection of oligarchs 'in the know' that have been jockeying for position and having internal power struggles and battles.

The PTB seem pretty desperate lately to get things moving faster in their direction

Perhaps. Perhaps, though, this acceleration is by design. Maybe they are moving faster because they have enough pieces in place and they can, rather than because they feel the need to in order to retain their power and control.

Do "they" know something that we don't?

They know a whole, whole bunch 'o things that we don't. And it is pretty profound information they are stealing and withholding from us...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
RedFunfzhen

The Jesuits, IMO, are deeply involved in all of this. Ignacio had an interesting background and seems to have links to the Spanish secret societies. Although familiar with the theory that the Jesuits run the Vatican, I don't go that far. They are the military branch of the Vatican, IMO. That is why the head Jesuit has the title Superior General. Not, super-holy-dude or most humble servant of Christ, etc. But, General. And the head General, the Superior General.

I do not think the Jesuits run the Vatican. I do think that on occasion the run afoul of Vatican policy. The last time of which it became obvious that there was a rift between the Vatican and the Society of Jesus was with what happened in Nicaragua. The Jesuits seemed to be running a totally different program there from the Vatican. The then Pope went down personally to set the house in order and bring them back into the fold. I found this strange ..this kind of set up with Catholics in bed with Communists and Liberation Theology. Before you know it the government turned around and there was a more pro west government in there and the Communists were out.
I do not think it was as simple as that...only that it was time for some Western businesses to develop the natural resources in that nation. Until then the Communists with Jesuit help were allowed to keep the nation in storage and resources off the market. The Jesuits seemed to me to be on the administrative side of the Communist government in Nicaragua. Nonetheless it was a strange type of bedside relationship considering Catholic verses Communist history.

Nonetheless ..to me this flagged a big rift and brought it to the surface that there were problems with Rome and the Society of Jesus in Nicaragua.

I was also a bit alarmed back with Ronald Reagan and his direct line to the Vatican...and an ambassador. Again for reasons of history.

One thing that has kept me from subscribing to the Black Pope Theory, that places The Jesuits at the top, and since inception, is the amount of expulsions they have faced. A particular expulsion that interests me and has potential links to the same stuff the KGC does in the southwest, was the one that occurred in 1767, where the Jesuits were rounded up and tossed out of the Spanish Empire holdings, including North America. A few years later, the Pope suppressed the order, too.

The Jesuits are everywhere and they have been kicked out of more than one country, at more than one time for causing problems. And it sure as hell wasn't for praying too loud. These expulsions and suppressions of the Jesuit Order alone prove Conspiracies do exist and that religious organizations are involved. The skeptics just regard it as a footnote of history and relabel it as 'political intrigue' and assume that it doesn't happen anymore, on a grand scale and timeframe, and successfully.

I did not know all these other details of the Society of Jesus other than they are everywhere. I knew there had been problems but not to such extend or details..My thanks for rounding this out for me. Once again you have to get off the path of most of what passes for History to learn such information's. Agree ...these incidents and history prove conspiracy.

The other European history I found interesting and missing from most accounts in the books is the five sons of Mayer Rothschild and how they influenced European affairs...including Rome.
I am also interested in how much they had influence in America and up to the Civil War.

I definitely place the Jesuits up there in the command structure. Were they and the KGC involved in the same tasks, no doubt it was the Jesuits that were the overseers and directors. But I don't at this point, put them at the head of The Vatican.

For this view I would ask myself both in the north and also in the south..how much Catholic influence was there..from the Scottish ancestry to the Irish before the American Civil War.

I am not arguing with your assessment, merely sharing my own ideas at this point. Ideas that I keep subject to change upon further evidence and contemplation. It is very difficult to drill down to the real truth with all of this. It spans time, borders and organizations and has been intentionally disguised by very intelligent people in the process.

I still wonder if it is true pyramid type structure or if it is a collection of oligarchs 'in the know' that have been jockeying for position and having internal power struggles and battles.

It was in this vein that I realized (after the third reading) in Nesta Websters book "Secret Societies and Subversive Movements as well as Edith Starr Miller's book "Occult Theocracy" that it occurred to me that Sean Finn was a masonic lodge and so too were the Protestant Orangemen.

You are looking at two lodges at war with each other. Most of the public and outsiders haven't a clue.
It was only after watching a news clip on television that I realized what it was I was observing with the Protestant Orangemen in all their regalia marching past a Catholic Neighborhood in Ireland..that I realized what it was....a lodge meeting or parade.
I then went back to these two books to re read the history of these groups going back to the Peep O Day Boys. This is a lodge fight.

But this is not what the news or public education would teach us or have us to know.
Though it was and still is serious business..I could not help but laugh my head off..when I realized it was there all along with the Orangemen with their tuxedos, top hats and medallions marching in parade..right out of lodge lexicon and patterns/ritual.
That is what caused me to look closer at Sean Finn.

Amazing at times what one realizes when one pulls ones head out for some fresh air. And at times..hidden right out In front of us.

I think they have had setbacks in the past..and continue to do so. It looks to me as if they are becoming more open about a lot of things and plans they have for this world.

I believe that occasionally they get someone into office who does not play ball according to the script. I believe one such person was Andrew Jackson who did not approve the extension or renewal of the United States Bank back about 1836. This was followed quickly in 1837 by a bank panic as, I believe, punishment for going against the Handlers.

Another I believe was Richard Nixon and also Ronald Reagan. I think they were ignorant enough or showed enough backbone to think they were real Presidents and went against their Handlers.

One key index or fingerprint to me is the coming out, if you like , with open, runaway, rabid sexuality for all ages..no limit. This is coming very fast now. I think this has been a goal for a long time..and someone is working very hard towards this objective. I also believe this was the status quo..in pre flood times and that someone wants to go back to this status.
Certain people I have met spoke to me of this pattern over twenty years ago. That this is where they want to go as part and parcel of a long range plan.
People who constantly have sex and sexuality on their minds and souls can be more easily manipulated to sell their very soul for any and everything to stay on this controlled treadmill and the products surrounding this seduction..including voting habits. They will also sell someone else's soul to keep and maintain this template of control and seduction.

edit on 18-1-2014 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Except that now someone or some group has worked to remove both the silver and gold from everyone's hands out here and substituted fiat inflationary currency in place of real monies. Real monies is a thing..an item which can be seen, held and known. Not a receipt on a piece of paper."

The paper money declares that "this note is legal tender for all debts public and private". A "note" is an instrument of debt. Just like those "tote the note" used car companies agree to hold your debt, the U.S. government is issuing instruments of debt to be distributed for our labors. The only thing propping up the economy is the shared delusion that paper money has ANY intrinsic value. When I buy a gallon of milk I am obtaining something substantive and, in exchange, I give in payment something of no value. It's a good deal for me. (Except for the amount of time/labor I must give in order to obtain those worthless pieces of paper)

I remember as a child being told by my parents to save my money (from babysitting jobs and allowance) so that I could afford the things I want. When I began to understand that no matter how long I saved, the price of things I wanted kept getting just out of reach due to inflation, I knew that money has no real value. We could all collectively agree that juju beans have a predetermined value and trade those for substantive items and services and still be ahead of paper money because at least juju beans have SOME innate substantive value. Paper money has value as potential wallpaper or toilet wipes or maybe fire starter only.

100 % fraud and theft. They also by this electronic accounting method have a 100 % loss of privacy by people everywhere.

Clever people figured out ways to avoid the downside of having instruments of debt paid to them for their labors and services but government hates competition and severely punishes counterfeiters. When the magnetic strips came out in paper money I took my kids out to eat and paid for the meal with a $100.00 bill in which I had carefully removed the magnetic strip (just wanted a close up look at it). The waitress told me she'd take it this one time since a lot of people were doing the same thing due to it's novelty but that actually the money was invalidated by removal of the magnetic strip. She was mildly scolding me but looked a little confused when I put a crack in her reality by asking if our monetary system had now moved from a gold/silver basis to a magnetic strip basis. If the paper money was now invalid and worthless without the magnetic strip then we had effectively changed the basis of our monetary system. At what point did the paper money no longer have value?

Charles Forte wrote about strange phenomenon and his belief that we are being controlled by forces we cannot see and know little to nothing about and that most of us are totally unawares of it. That this has been going on for a long, long time.

I have all of his writings. He had a sharp wit and was a master of sarcasm.

Look up the MOHO

Am not familiar with this term.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
whitewave

The paper money declares that "this note is legal tender for all debts public and private". A "note" is an instrument of debt. Just like those "tote the note" used car companies agree to hold your debt, the U.S. government is issuing instruments of debt to be distributed for our labors. The only thing propping up the economy is the shared delusion that paper money has ANY intrinsic value. When I buy a gallon of milk I am obtaining something substantive and, in exchange, I give in payment something of no value. It's a good deal for me. (Except for the amount of time/labor I must give in order to obtain those worthless pieces of paper)

A note is indeed an instrument of debt. There is, however, a problem with these notes. They do not conform to the UCC or Uniform Commercial Code as outlined or stated in Blacks Law Dictionary for Note. It states there that a note must contain the phrase "Will Pay to the Bearer On Demand." In years past our paper notes used to state such. This clearly meaning that the paper notes were not the monies but only redeemable for the money held somewhere.
This also means that the instrument in circulation was a contract. If you look at any paper note today issued by the government they have on them a signer and a cosigner and a date. What they do not have on them is the promise or condition of the contract. In this case the specific conduct of the promise is ""Will Pay to the Bearer On Demand." This is the term or specific behavior, conduct or performance for which is contracted.

This question has been put to people in the Federal Reserve public meetings and they will not comment on it. Whether the notes are a contract to specific performance. Today the terms of the contract are missing and it just says..one dollar. It never was a dollar. Nor ten, nor twenty etc. etc.

I have in my private collection some of the olde notes which used to have down at the bottom of them "Will Pay to the Bearer On Demand."

I remember as a child being told by my parents to save my money (from babysitting jobs and allowance) so that I could afford the things I want. When I began to understand that no matter how long I saved, the price of things I wanted kept getting just out of reach due to inflation, I knew that money has no real value. We could all collectively agree that juju beans have a predetermined value and trade those for substantive items and services and still be ahead of paper money because at least juju beans have SOME innate substantive value. Paper money has value as potential wallpaper or toilet wipes or maybe fire starter only.

Money is whatever most people agree is the most swappable commodity. When the money no longer works or suffices people will eventually agree on something else for their labors. This is historically demonstrable. Whenever an economy tanks..such as after a war..people agree by bartering for what they want or need if it is available. This is not something determined by government. It is determined by what people decide..because the government monies no longer work or function in this capacity.

After WW2 lots of people were bartering for that they needed. Bartering is not always efficient but it does work. What most people do not realize is that when money is sufficiently inflated..it too is no longer efficient or a storehouse of value. Public education today insures people do not understand this concept. How about those Orange Housewives and NASCAR???

Oh...excuse me Whitewave..I almost forgot ..the piece de resistance is about to happen here in a couple of weeks...the event sociologic!!

The Super Bowl. This should eclipse the Orange Housewives et al.

However ..as predictable..I will not be watching it. I will however be aware of kick off time as I will after kick off time decide to go to the stores. Not before ..but after kick off time. THat is all need or desire to know about this event sociologic.

Bartering..is this also not what people were doing down in Argentina when it got so bad with the inflation?? I believe this has been carefully censored from most Americans.

Clever people figured out ways to avoid the downside of having instruments of debt paid to them for their labors and services but government hates competition and severely punishes counterfeiters. When the magnetic strips came out in paper money I took my kids out to eat and paid for the meal with a $100.00 bill in which I had carefully removed the magnetic strip (just wanted a close up look at it). The waitress told me she'd take it this one time since a lot of people were doing the same thing due to it's novelty but that actually the money was invalidated by removal of the magnetic strip. She was mildly scolding me but looked a little confused when I put a crack in her reality by asking if our monetary system had now moved from a gold/silver basis to a magnetic strip basis. If the paper money was now invalid and worthless without the magnetic strip then we had effectively changed the basis of our monetary system. At what point did the paper money no longer have value?

Interesting about the magnetic strips...LOL LOL>.the money is invalidated...LOL LOL. Now that is funny. What I have noted about the money is that we here in America have an official counterfeiter In the US Government. Our government is issuing debt instruments which do not conform the the Uniform Commercial Code nor the definition for debt instrument.

They need to stop counterfeiters because they otherwise cannot control the value of the currency in a rigged market and then could not deceive the public as to it's real intrinsic value. They problem is that they themselves change the value by inflationary borrowing or printing. Putting more monies into circulation than there was before the latest round of borrowing on the debt or -printing. In this manner the prices in the economy must rise sufficient to absorb the newly inserted monies. This cannot be done in gold and silver because it takes labor and risk to get it and put it into circulation. Not so with printed paper or digits on a computer.

I have a publication by the Treasury Department from many years ago telling people in business how to re arrange their cash registers to accommodate the Susan B, Anthony super dollar they came out with back then.
In this publication they have an interesting statement.

That the Eisenhower copper nickel dollars costs back then 8 cents to produce and last on the average 8 years in circulation.
The Susan B. Anthony super dollar costs back then 3 cents to produce and would also last 8 years in circulation. What was most interesting was that they declared that the paper dollar costs back then some 2 cents to produce and lasted on the average 6 months in circulation.
This was to be the basis for selling the Susan B. Anthony super dollar.

But there was a much bigger problem with the Susan B. Anthony dollar in which people were never supposed to notice or even about which to think.

And that problem was that the Susan B. Anthony super dollar was only two thirds the size and weight of a 50 cent piece and yet claimed to be twice as much and made out of the same materials as the 50 cent piece and also the same materials as the Eisenhower Dollar.

This means that copper nickel was not or ever was the money. And since it states on the coin .."In "God We Trust" I now know that somewhere years before when the government came out with copper nickel coinage..that they were counterfeiting. (1964)

We now have evidence right in front of us that the government (Just like the ancient Hebrew Leadership) had switched gods unto the god of unjust weights and measures and away from the God of Just weights and measurers. they had switched to the counterfeiter...the liar and deceiver and told no one they had done this. This is also the time (1964) that "Will Pay to the Bearer On Demand" was removed from the notes.

Our coinage used to have a rationale or sense to it in silver and gold. There was even a coin before nickles called a "Half Dime" and it was one half the weight and mearure of a silver dime. The coins made sense...ten new dimes in silver weighed the same as a silver dollar. And a silver dollar was never a silver dollar.;.it was a dollar of silver by weight and fineness.

Nonetheless we now have clear evidence right in front of us that our government has switched privily to Lucifer and told no one they have done this. I have showed this quietly to many people using the different coinage and they are astounded with the revelation of what is right in front of them daily.

Many or most do not care...as long as the money functions in the economy. They do not see yet that they will be eating more macaroni and less beef steak. Some do realize this but not why it is so. But many know something is bad wrong.....and they are realizing this is so with both political parties...not just one.

This is an understanding which I have never head any of the "Icons " of conservatism speak..Rush Limbaugh and all the "Usual Suspects" looking out for us without Spin. They do not dare. That is also how I know to check up on them as well.

I have all of his writings. He had a sharp wit and was a master of sarcasm.

Wow!! You have all of Charles Forte's writings?? I only have his book and it is a thick one .."The Children of the Damned."

I started into it but could not get far. I was not comfortable with his writing style. I still have it here in my radio shack and may get back to it one day but am reading a book on communicating with animals. I was always curious about this. Some people seem to have a knack for that kind of thing.
I am also reading "Extreme Prejudice" by Susan Lindauer..about the patriot act and other items associated with the Iraq war.

Look up the MOHO

Am not familiar with this term.

MOHO...Mohorovičić discontinuity

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your post. I believe I am more long winded than RedFunfzhen but we do not seem to have the standard bill of fare out here.

My thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When you or I take out a loan we have to have collateral. Something of equal value to the amount being loaned so that if we default, the one loaning us the money can recoup their loss. If a country borrows money, especially a country like America where the government supposedly exists at the consent of the governed, shouldn't we the people know who is loaning us money, what it's for, what the terms of the contract state, the interest, the amount of time to pay it back, etc.? And shouldn't we know what sort of collateral is being put up in the event of a default? What does a country promise to give in terms of collateral? The East Coast? California? Special economic zones in which Americans have no say in what goes on in certain areas within our boundaries?

At the current time, I believe our national debt exceeds the total worth of every business in the U.S. Do we now agree to render ourselves slaves to the creditors? Or has that already been agreed to behind closed doors?

Since money is a construct based on a shared delusion to prop it up and give it legitimacy, I suggest that we have been bamboozled, our liberties stolen, our choices restricted, and our individual and national sovereignty forfeited. To whom do we owe this alleged debt? China? They do hold the majority of the instruments of our debt but I don't recall signing any contract with the Chinese government, the international bankers or any other self-proclaimed authorities in which I agreed to forfeit my sovereignty as an individual. Who are these brazen thieves that give themselves the right to declare "special economic zones" within our borders that are not within the scope of U.S. sovereignty or jurisdiction?

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Whitewave,

When you or I take out a loan we have to have collateral. Something of equal value to the amount being loaned so that if we default, the one loaning us the money can recoup their loss. If a country borrows money, especially a country like America where the government supposedly exists at the consent of the governed, shouldn't we the people know who is loaning us money, what it's for, what the terms of the contract state, the interest, the amount of time to pay it back, etc.? And shouldn't we know what sort of collateral is being put up in the event of a default? What does a country promise to give in terms of collateral? The East Coast? California? Special economic zones in which Americans have no say in what goes on in certain areas within our boundaries?

Yes...I agree Whitewave.

Except that I will add to what you are declaring here. When we take out a loan we receive a credit...no moneys are actually loaned. NO accounts in that institution have less monies in them because of our loan...or anyone else's loan. It is the same when a country takes out a loan with one of these banks. A credit is issued in the form of a contract ..and obligation to specific performance. This credit then goes out into the economy in the form of a check to make purchases and is itself deposited back into circulation as money. IN this manner banks create money. This is verified in "Modern Money Mechanics " by the New York Federal Reserve Banks. Banks create money.

There is no law of which I know which states banks can create money.

This was the basis of the Freedmen in Montana many years ago and their refusal to pay back the banks because no moneys were issued...and the banks have no authority at law to "Create Money." Special laws and rules were created to apply to the Freedmen to get around this knowledge and try them and put them in jail. To keep the public from learning this truth. Sound familiar?? But the public was never to learn that the banks have no authority to create money.

This was tried in court back about 1968 or 1969 and entered as evidence that a bank has no authority to create money in this manner and no monetary substance/money was ever issued by the bank. The judge in this case realized what the defending side was teaching and entering in evidence and dismissed the banks case.
This is found in "The War on Gold " by Anthony Sutton.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390193261&sr=8-1&keywords=the+war+on+gold

Yes..the banks require all this paperwork on our portfolios to check our ability to pay back the loan or at least discharge the obligation with our labors or lose the collateral.

What the Federal Government puts up as collateral for the national debt loans is their taxing power to collect on the loans. In other words our ability to labor or take RISK in this economy for something the banks get for nothing. The Federal Government has pledged their taxing power..or control over our labor. This is why some are saying that our future depends now on our ability to labor in this rigged and controlled economy. We are now draft animals. The government has now sold us and our nation to the banks or whoever makes the loans.

I'll give you a hint here. The bank in China under the British selling and operating the Opium business was the bank in Nanking. This was Rothschild bank...through the Soong family. Madam Chan Kai Shek is or was a Soong family member. The word Rothschild means red shield..or red banner. What was the colour of the Nazi flag in the background?? How about the Soviet flag..the Red China flag??? Draft animal strategy is only now getting here big time. It was in all these other nations long before us. We have been asleep all these years..most of us. This thing with China is way bigger than the media is willing to tell us. China too Is a rigged show. They too are suffering as we will suffer. The people, banks, industries, insurance companies who built todays Communist China are the same people who destroyed Japan and Germany ..then also built up war torn Korea and now Communist China. They also ran the Vietnam War and today the middle east problems and I believe supporting radical Islam. They desire to protect their investments by securing oil and energy supplies to feed their production machine that they so carefully built in Communist China or conversely turn on Communist China if they seize their investment child from them by world war.
This is what happened with the Germans and Japanese. Their industries were built up by Western Powers on loans and technology transfers but at some point Germany and Japan turned on their bankers and industrial managers, insurance companies and went it alone. My question is when will Communist China do the same??

At the current time, I believe our national debt exceeds the total worth of every business in the U.S. Do we now agree to render ourselves slaves to the creditors? Or has that already been agreed to behind closed doors?

I believe this decision has already been made for us..defaulted.... just as the decision to quietly abandon the Monroe Doctrine was made for us without public consent and without the knowledge of most of the Congress.

Since money is a construct based on a shared delusion to prop it up and give it legitimacy, I suggest that we have been bamboozled, our liberties stolen, our choices restricted, and our individual and national sovereignty forfeited. To whom do we owe this alleged debt? China? They do hold the majority of the instruments of our debt but I don't recall signing any contract with the Chinese government, the international bankers or any other self-proclaimed authorities in which I agreed to forfeit my sovereignty as an individual. Who are these brazen thieves that give themselves the right to declare "special economic zones" within our borders that are not within the scope of U.S. sovereignty or jurisdiction?

China is a boot lackey in this system just as are we. Remember I stated in one of my earlier posts that these groups are allowed to fight and conquer each other but never to allow the outsiders or profane to know this is going on. To achieve the absolute mastery of everything.
China will play out her role. I believe just like here in America....only a handful of people know the true status or history. And they are not telling.

Thanks for your excellent post,
Orangetom

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So then, the coup HAS occurred and we are simply being herded into increasingly more effective chains? Other than everyone in America collectively agreeing to quit paying taxes, I can think of no way to stop this run away train of enslavement.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

whitewave
So then, the coup HAS occurred and we are simply being herded into increasingly more effective chains? Other than everyone in America collectively agreeing to quit paying taxes, I can think of no way to stop this run away train of enslavement.

Whitewave,

I can think of two ways this will change...

When men can do nothing...

And the nature and essence of revolution...

Both of these are squelched and not taught for the significance of what they are today. Avoided in our educations.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the coupe has not occured yet it will occur in the future the us will taken over the government and the people will be in power

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join