It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the coup occurred already?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
There have recently been several little tidbits of news that made me wonder if America has not already been co-opted and what we are experiencing now is the spoils being divided up.

For example, California being divided up into 6 states.
California
From what I've read about this situation, some guy just bought California and is dividing it up. Almost sounds like a corporate take-over and then selling off the company for parts.

Then there's Wyoming.
Wyoming
I know there will be those that say it's just desserts for taking land from the Indians to start with and they may have a point but what makes this frightening is that some governmental agency can come in and tell people who have been paying mortgages their whole lives that their property is no longer their property and is, in fact, no longer part of the United States.

Last, but certainly not least, is China getting U.S. land in exchange for U.S. debt.
China

I feel like my country is being auctioned off. That it's no longer a country for Americans. Maybe once all the truly valuable assets and resources have been sold, traded, auctioned away, the human resources will be considered liabilities, not assets.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The coup has already occurred. Now it is just the varying degrees of poop in the coup

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

You may be right but what concerns me is that the few people in America who are awake and aware of political goings on, conspiracies, etc. seem to be waiting for some seminal event to trigger a revolution of sorts (not necessarily violent) but seem totally unaware that it may have already occurred without a shot being fired.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I think it's part of the cultural assimilation process, brought to you by the most intelligent, fittest to run things.

The more they do to us, the less we think they are doing to us.

That's why they have to spy, like a peeping Tom, so they can tailor their approach for speed, before anyone catches on, en masse.

Well, just so no one starts equating their intelligence, with their being 'evil'.

They really hate that.

At least Saint Nixon apologized.

I can't see any of this being allowed, anywhere that matters.

# 121

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I think we're in the process of literally handing over parts of the state of Idaho to the Chinese to settle part of our debt to them. I hope they get Coeur d'Alene and all the Neo-Nazis that come with it.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

I think the criminals in the federal reserve, IMF, and the US gov't think they have polluted everything they believe they are "selling" off to the chinese and they are going to make a run for the hills, or bunkers - or Mars(?)

I don't think this game is over with yet. I think people are really starting to wake up - I think they - the criminals of the western world - know they are going to lose -

Which is why we are seeing soooo much polluting of the lands - nuke residue - and such.

The game isn't over until the fat lady sings - and I'm guessing it's going to be the bitch hillary.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I think they're going to fail, too.

But I think it's going to be a hard fought battle, and not a battle that will be won over years or decades, but over generations.

Bunkers. That's where they're going, I believe. I also believe that the people you mention, the losers, are the ones who have their finger on the power switch. When energy becomes too expensive to produce, and the market won't bear the increase, the rolling blackouts will begin. Especially during times of peak usage, like during a heat wave.

Of course, eventually they'll just turn it off and leave it off, and then we'll just have to live in a world without electricity, and we'll get used to it maybe. But that won't be until the ocean rise gets pretty bad and chaos truly erupts.
edit on 10-1-2014 by Mon1k3r because: ,

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Remember that planned coup by the bankers in the 30's, to align the US with the fascist governments of Italy and Germany?
Well, they got there in the end, just took a bit longer than expected. That certainly explains why the bankers are above prosecution for massive criminal activity and the destruction of entire nation states.
To the bankers, we are all either assets, good little consumers and taxpayers, or liabilities, if we happen to sit atop resources they want and we don't want to budge.

In short, they are the ones responsible for all the wars, having their bought and paid for politicians do the dirty work while they quietly fund it (sometimes both sides) and reap the rewards and control that the subsequent debt incurs. It's as clear as day, and has been for a very long time, but the masses are fed disinformation and lame excuses by the corporate media (big shareholders are... you guessed it, those same big bankers).

So yes, call it a coup if you want, but it's been a bit more subtle than an in your face storming of the seats of power, and has been done stealthily over years so as not to tip off the masses.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Yes Britguy that is exactly it! So glad to hear you explain it that way, and reading that, I wonder how some people can't figure it out for themselves! And then I remember the television!

Effing right on, man!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

TheDualityExperience
The coup has already occurred. Now it is just the varying degrees of poop in the coup

Agreed. The coup was initiated with the murder of JFK and the war-on-drugs(1) but the Coup de grâce was delivered on 9/11/01.

2008 saw the politicos, corps and banksters flexing their muscles by openly looting the treasury and the country. This is not a functioning republic. What we have is a bunch of fubar bad guys controlling our country and trying to delay open rebellion for as long as possible while they continue to loot the last pennies of value from our country.

(1) and many, many other coincident operations like US false flags (Tonkin, et. al.), US state-sponsored terrorism, government narcotics trafficking, etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

whitewave
Last, but certainly not least, is China getting U.S. land in exchange for U.S. debt.
China

I feel like my country is being auctioned off. That it's no longer a country for Americans. Maybe once all the truly valuable assets and resources have been sold, traded, auctioned away, the human resources will be considered liabilities, not assets.

What I can tell you about the California situation is that regardless of the outcome, all land is remaining US territory. I don't know any details about Wyoming, however I do know a bit about the Chinese debt allegations.

First of all, you shouldn't trust WND as a source, second of all no. I'll spare you the boring details of how international debt works unless you say you're actually interested in learning, and what it means (debt doesn't work in the same fashion between sovereign entities and individuals). Reading the proposed article, such a plan they talk about would actually crash the Chinese economy as it would take 1 trillion of their currency out of circulation. As I said though I'm going to spare you from the boring financial details. What matters in the end is that while China is a major US creditor, the US is also a major Chinese creditor. As a percent of GDP we own more of their debt than they own of ours. That little fact never gets talked about on the news, but it's true.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

Wyo had people in state who recognized arapaho territory I believe and that finally came to fruition. I do however doubt its going to do much of anything to "property owners" and "mortgages." Shoshone are up in those parts too if I recall correctly. As for Cali I don't know anything about that at all, I'll defer. But if i were to take any guess it might be more akin to Mexican or Spanish land grants repealed in the 60s. Don't qoute me on that one. Its probably and most likely a VERY dead and going nowhere issue.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

whitewave
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

You may be right but what concerns me is that the few people in America who are awake and aware of political goings on, conspiracies, etc. seem to be waiting for some seminal event to trigger a revolution of sorts (not necessarily violent) but seem totally unaware that it may have already occurred without a shot being fired.

That is the issue I think. There does not seem to be a way to stop the "Machine" without much sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ask not what your country can do for you, but how much unappreciated sacrifice can you give to your country.

who wants to take the role of martyr on this one?..... NOT IT!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

As for the action taken in Wyoming by the EPA.I believe that this will be overturned in federal court as the EPA has no authority to do any such thing.The only federal agency that has such authority would be the Bureau of Indian Affairs.This is covered in the constitution,and they are the only Agency that is allowed to deal with Native Americans period.The EPA has no such power,and if this gets to the Supreme Court it will surely be overturned,as the EPA has clearly exceeded their authority.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

I'd heard there was a military base in Idaho but I thought that Cour d' Alene was mainly a hot spot for survivalists?

There's also the massive , largely ignored and freely allowed influx of illegal immigrants from South of the border who are being given a free pass and full citizenship with all the benefits that go with it. Has Corporate America made some sort of deal with Mexico? I can't think of any other reason for not sealing the borders after 9/11 since sealing the borders would be a first step precaution and was not done.

Happy1
The areas going to the Chinese are not the heavily polluted areas: Idaho, Kansas, parts of Nebraska and Missouri. It does seem like the pollution content in the USA (and worldwide) is increasing to alarming levels and I don't doubt that the recently renewed interest in space exploration will only be for the benefit of the elite but the land being handed over to the Chinese is not the worst polluted in the US.
edit on 10-1-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2014 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

I'm familiar with the 1946 tit-for-tat debt between China and U.S. but it doesn't negate the fact that our sovereign states are no longer going to be under U.S. control. If you get a majority of any sort in a concentrated area as a voting bloc, laws will be changed to reflect the values of the voting group in that area. Liquor laws, blue laws, etc. are all examples of majorities in a concentrated area creating laws that affect and apply to that group. It's an insidious "inoculation" of communisim in the relatively unpopulated areas of the corn belt which WILL spread throughout the other states.

Also, it's my understanding that any mosques built in the U.S. are considered to no longer be U.S. soil (kind of like international airports). I'd like to see links that can either confirm or deny that tidbit as I simply don't know for sure. If true, it would be another bit of evidence that America is being traded on the market and is no longer a sovereign state.

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Coup, succeeded the day JF Kennedy was killed.But it was in the making through Eisenhowers time.....and beyond...
The rest is history in my books............

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just spent the last hour trying to find that map I saw that showed which areas China would be getting. Seems to have been removed.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yeah, everyone seems to be waiting for some signal that the S has HTF when, in fact, I think we all missed our cue. The real SHTF is that we missed our chance to fix things and now our country is being divvied up by the corporate elite.

If you know anything about social security numbers, you'll know that each person born is given a SS number and their future potential earnings are traded on the stock market along with any other commodity. WE are commodities and I worry that there's about to be a big dump in our stock. Not of pork bellies or apple computers but of future potential earnings by human beings. I don't think the elite need us anymore for much of anything and the culling of the herd can begin.

Speaking of which, bird flu is just slightly under epidemic levels right now and could be used as a trigger for instituting suspension of constitution by declaring "national emergency". Lot of things in the news are coalescing into an inescapable conclusion.....we the people are screwed.

I'd like to think that people could work together for the common good but that's not been my observation or experience. I remain hopeful, however and do what I can.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join