It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
reply to post by ahnggk
NOPE. NO WAY.
1. The Two Witnesses are essentially supernatural evangelists for the Lord Jesus The Messiah.
2. They can't come on the scene until the Tribulation period. I forget if the first or 2nd half.
3. Hitler was a satanist.
4. This idea is one of the silliest I've ever read about on ATS or anywhere else.
1. To John, the technology of WW2 could easily appear supernatural in his descriptions.
2. We are already in the Tribulation.
The *REAL* Christians are under heavy persecution and mortal danger. If you don't see it, you are probably living in the burbs and playing it safe. No real Christian plays it safe, live in the burbs, and be a friend of the world (Matthew 10:39, John 12:25, Luke 9:23, James 4:4)
3. Have you read Mein Kampf lately? You are likely making a false accusation.
4. It's ironic that I could easily find Bible verses to support Hitler's "campaign of terror". By what I'm observing here, I seriously doubt the Christians will recognize their "Witnesses"
The Witnesses will lay siege upon the world and may chant the name of God, I bet Christians will shout "terrorists!!"
I thought Mussolini was Germany's Allie?
The Jews are directly responsible for the death of Jesus.
It's in the Bible.
No. It's very, very simple. The Romans killed Jesus. If he even existed that is. Crucifixion was a Roman punishment.
Arafat and Ariel Sharon.
The Two Witnesses are essentially supernatural evangelists for the Lord Jesus The Messiah.
I think you'd have done far better to have stopped with the Scripture.
For centuries that's essentially been the understanding of those verses by a vast array of Bible students and scholars.
Nonsensical twisting and mangling of the verses yields nothing constructively fruitful.
That seems to express the opinion that God was inadequate in depicting to John, showing John what HE showed him and/or John was inadequate in describing it. I don't agree with either notion.
Calling fire down out of Heaven; withholding or granting rain; water into blood at their decision . . . is beyond natural into supernatural.
God tends to say what He means and mean what He says.
reply to post by ketsuko
Revelations is an inner process. The 7 Churches are the Chakra's. Nothing is outer. Outer is Beast, ie body suit or materialism. Ie. if you take literally the fairy tales and turn to worship or idolalize outer things like Church and body suits, instead of Spirit, inner, ie God is Spirit and worship in Spirit, in meditation, you do seek.....but literally see the stories as God smites, God murders armies, God gives negative prophecies to prophets, then you are switching loyalty, from God/Goodness/Spirit, to Saturn.
Which is why the Church has a really reptilian looking Christ relief behind the pope at the Vatican.
Now, people are actually off the hook, because if people believe in God/Goodness and use discernment to realize anything that is not loving and kind and giving/forgiving and healing in the bible is manmade or distortion, they're still being good.edit on 9-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
2. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: - It did not rain in any of Hitler's public speeches (I could be wrong)
Was Hitler a true prophet? He said that he would win the war, but did he actually win?
A Bit of a stretch, don't you think?