It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler may have been one of the two witnesses in Revelations.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

ahnggk
[ I did not actually paid much attention to the giants of Enoch.]

The giants of Enoch are a misinterpretation and are NOT 'beings' of any kind.

[ I'm surprised its moral grounding is quite similar to the Gospels of Jesus (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and maybe Revelations, but excluding the Epistles of Paul) for a book that came before Jesus by at least 300 years.
Because the Book of Enoch condemns everyone who gives value to material wealth. Everyone who does will be judged in the end times.]

Enoch's story is a 'lesson' to mankind. (a complicated story)

[As of this moment, most Christians stand condemned according to the one they claim to follow. But it is the antichrist that they follow.]

"Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles. Then I will tell them plainly, I never new you. Away from me, you evildoers! Matthew 7:21

People seem to neglect COMMANDMENT NUMBER ONE !

-Mahatma Gandhi
This man was a humanitarian, a 'watcher' of people.
His statement stands correct!

To attend services in your choice of church, mosque, synagogue
is to learn your bible preference from someone whom was taught by someone
whom was taught by someone whom is taught by someone.. and so on..
You are being hand fed information without using the 'eyes for which you have been given to see'!
Read the bible for yourself -front to back-back to front- don't be afraid to use different colored highliters for quick reference; and always, always research what you find!

What you won't be taught from the religious form a person subscribes to is what is written
in ALL bibles, right before thy very eyes!!!

I will use Enoch for an example.

Enoch was the 7th seed from Adam.
At 30 years of age he stopped to ponder his life.
At 65 he begot his first child.
For 300 years Enoch talked with God.
At 365 Enoch walked with God (he did not die)

Do you see the 'hidden code'..?
Enoch exudes a 'Solar Codex' -

7th seed from Adam - 7 days in a week.
30 years he pondered his life - 30 days in a month.
65 begot off spring - 65 days from beginning of year (early March when spring equinox)
300 years talked with God - 300 days from years beginning (fall equinox)
300 years plus 65 days equaling 365 Day Solar Year.
365 years walked with God - Enoch DID NOT die!
(365 with NO death explaining the 365 day Solar Year starts over!!!)

"Let he who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over All." Thomas: 2

Be well a Ahnggk

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg
reply to post by ahnggk

Erm, whut? Eh? You take Revelations seriously do you? I thought it was written by John of Patmos whilst off his head on magic mushrooms.

Ah. A rare outcrop of sanity in a sea of crazy.

Now back to the crazy.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
Erm, whut? Eh? You take Revelations seriously do you? I thought it was written by John of Patmos whilst off his head on magic mushrooms.

Ah. A rare outcrop of sanity in a sea of crazy.

Now back to the crazy.

I don't care how he did it. Only thing I care is what the man said many many centuries ago did happen in recent times.

Most Christians don't understand it because they are not really Christians. They claim to be but they really hate Jesus Christ. There's no other way of saying it especially if they keep doing the opposite of what Jesus is asking them to do with a big smile on their faces.
edit on 12-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join