It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler may have been one of the two witnesses in Revelations.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Rosinitiate
So let us not forget that victors write history. If we are to look at the action of world leaders at that time, let's take note that Stalin was far worse and killed many more people than Hitler

Stalin was definitely evil. He is acting out of his blood lust. But Hitler opposed the system.

SLAYER69

Eurocentric

You're saying the massive celebrations in USA did not happen? What about the African and Asian Theater of WW2, that didn't happened too?

Why should I believe you?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

ahnggk
You're saying the massive celebrations in USA did not happen? What about the African and Asian Theater of WW2, that didn't happened too?

Why should I believe you?

Oh, so now it's 'theaters of WW2' eh? That's not what you originally wrote.

North Africa was already cleared out by the time Hitler went Kaput. Asia was in a fight with Japan/Tojo not Hitler.

Meanwhile Central, South America almost the entire continent of Africa weren't really in either fight.

edit on 8-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
Also, the narrative of the 2 witnesses says that the dead witnesses came back to life...after laying dead in the city where Jesus was crucified. Hitler did not come back to life...and he wasn't lying dead in Jerusalem either.

That place may not be literal and with all the KGB disinformation on Hitler's remains, we can never be sure where Hitler's remains are now.

Revelations 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

This could also mean that the same people or group who crucified Jesus are also the same group who defeated and ultimately killed Hitler.

sk0rpi0nHitler did not come back to life...

With all the secrecy, disinformation, even possibly cover up of the circumstances surrounding Hitler's death, It's possible something as big as a resurrection did happen.

I mean seriously, where are his remains?? The skull fragment in Moscow is being suspected not his.
edit on 8-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

ahnggk
This could also mean that the same people or group who crucified Jesus are also the same group who defeated and ultimately killed Hitler.

The Romans?

I thought Mussolini was Germany's Allie?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

SLAYER69The Romans?

The Jews are directly responsible for the death of Jesus.

It's in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

1. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth - byzantium empire also had flame throwers

2. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: - byzantium empire was the eastern roman empire, with the western roman empire it was pretty much complete control of europe.

3. have power over waters to turn them to blood - both roman empire held nearly all of europe including i believe all coastal land surrounding the Mediterranean.

4. to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. - large armies, ability to mobilise quickly and at will, and they had fire grenades..

5. because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. - visigoths and huns?

6. shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. - eastern roman empire collaspe but the western empire remained strong..

7. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies - well the western roman empire had basically "barbarians" ruling their empire..

8. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry - well we learn and romanticise about the roman empire til this day..
edit on 8-1-2014 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

ahnggk
The Jews are directly responsible for the death of Jesus

Ok, however that's not what you wrote. But let's go with that.

Source?

It's in the Bible.

Oh, Ok, the Bible.

So, according to you the bible states there were Jews in the location presently known as Israel/Palestine?

edit on 8-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Hitler's remains are probably in Argentina. After his escape from Berlin he went to the Nazi Antartic Base. From there he went to Argentina.

But it seems he did not die in a Bunker in Berlin. See these transcripts:

In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said:
"We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler’s death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin."
When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, "No."

Stalin’s top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the ones to occupy Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945:
"We have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s."
The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremburg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: "No one can say he is dead."

Major General Floyd Parks, who was commanding general of the U.S. sector in Berlin, stated for publication that he had been present when Marshall Zhukov described his entrance to Berlin, and Zhukov stated he believed Hitler might have escaped.

Hitler Escaped!

Mainstream History is full of lies. Especially WW1 and WW2!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Oh my, look what the cat dragged in. I'm not normally shocked by people's ignorance when it comes to biblical interpretation, but this is one of the most horrendous examples of sacriledge I've seen.

Hitler was "The Little Horn" in Daniel, he basically turned the three main offices and highest positions in Germany (Kanzler, President and Defence Minister) into one office and title: 'Der Führer', thus fulfilling Daniel's prophecy neatly. And may I add, most probably deliberately...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

ahnggk

SLAYER69The Romans?

The Jews are directly responsible for the death of Jesus.

It's in the Bible.

No. It's very, very simple. The Romans killed Jesus. If he even existed that is. Crucifixion was a Roman punishment.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Utnapisjtim
reply to post by ahnggk

Oh my, look what the cat dragged in. I'm not normally shocked by people's ignorance when it comes to biblical interpretation, but this is one of the most horrendous examples of sacriledge I've seen.

Hitler was "The Little Horn" in Daniel, he basically turned the three main offices and highest positions in Germany (Kanzler, President and Defence Minister) into one office and title: 'Der Führer', thus fulfilling Daniel's prophecy neatly. And may I add, most probably deliberately...

It's possible you are correct.

But how will the 2 witnesses get to be the most hated people on Earth, even more hated than Hitler?? I know the answer in Revelations 11 They will torment the whole Earth and kill all who oppose them...

For such a distinction, I won't be surprised if even most Christians will hate their witnesses. They even despise those who say xmas is pagan. What more would those who will torment the whole world?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ahnggk
For such a distinction, I won't be surprised if even most Christians will hate their witnesses. They even despise those who say xmas is pagan. What more would those who will torment the whole world?

I personally don't have a dog in that whole Christmas/Pagan fight but every 'Christian' I've ever spoken to about the whole "Christmas/Pagan" subject frankly didn't care.

I think some people love to bring it up simply to imply they are 'In the know' of some sort of 'Secret' only a few are supposedly smart enough not being 'Brain washed'

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think the two witnesses are preaching during the reign of the anti-Christ, too, and during the time of the Mark of the Beast. This is why they need the protection from harm. During that time, anyone else who dares to profess faith in God will be hunted, persecuted, jailed, tortured, and killed. My understanding is that they are the martyred saints spoken of who cry out for justice before Christ returns at the last time.

And who are the believers still left on earth? They are either all of us because there is no rapture event, or they are the ones who did not get raptured who came to believe after the fact.

Hitler and Goebbels clearly do not fit this description. In fact, Hitler comes closer to fitting the description of an anti-Christ.

edit on 8-1-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

See what I wrote, but the simple answer is that the two witnesses are preaching during the reign of the anti-Christ when all the people who are allowed to live openly are serving him and worshipping his one world faith, the time of the Mark.

Obviously, they would be inimical to the two witnesses as they would be to any Christian, Jew or anyone else of any faith who refused to serve and worship at the feet of the Beast. This is supposed to be a time of worldwide persecution for anyone who refuses, persecution unto death.

This is why the witnesses will need such strong protection facing such open hatred living and preaching openly right in the seat of the Beast's power as they will.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

ahnggk
But how will the 2 witnesses get to be the most hated people on Earth, even more hated than Hitler?? I know the answer in Revelations 11 They will torment the whole Earth and kill all who oppose them...

Hint as to what they do and who they are. Ask yourself rhetorically: Ever experienced intrusive voices and other hallucinations in your head all day long? -- Well people have been doing that for as long as there has been people. However, if you admit to it to a doctor, you will be diagnosed with schizophrenia. It's not pleasant in the long run. They will be accused of sodomy and magic it seems, so you can think for yourself, if you'd had to listen to that all day long inside your head....

They represent the fiery eyes of 'The Son of Man', they also represent Heaven and Earth, the Sun and the Moon, Boaz and Jachin &c. They are as spiritually mighty as they come.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

It is interesting. I see Hitler as a very ego dualistic person (would even call him ego demonic) but he is not the only one. The fate of the Jews where from my point of view worsened by the Zionists for the Zionists agenda and I make a distinction between Jews that are Zionists and are not Zionists. From my point of view Zionists are the same dualistic (racist by religion) as the Nazi party ever was. Proven by them building the biggest Ghetto that ever was and their way of thinking when handling refugees.

The US was the profiteer of world war 2 by getting all the bases and money from Great Britain and not getting involved until Japan attacked. Stalin was a madman with a state capitalistic system run by so called "communist party" (nothing communist about it) who where greedy about more land and influence to feed on, hence the alliance with Germany. And Great Britain and France was hurting the German people with the peace of first world war.

I see no side that was good in this conflict. US now days have more in common with Nazi Germany and Gestapo than ever. Saying they destroyed the third reich but building the fourth built on corporations.

Daniel 7

“The fourth beast, like the other three, represents a fourth kingdom that will rule on earth.
This kingdom will be different from the rest it will devour the whole earth
And crush everything beneath its feet and shatter it all to pieces.

The 10 horns are 10 kings
that will arise from this fourth kingdom.
After these another king will come to power who will be very different from the kings before him, seizing power until he subdues three kings.

This king will speak out against the Most High, and try to wear down His holy ones;
He will seek to alter the sacred times and special law God gave them, and they will be under his control for time, times, and half a time.

After this, the heavenly court will sit in judgment, his authority will be taken from him, and his supremacy over the earth will come to a permanent end.
Then the great ruling authority of the kingdoms under the heavens
Shall be handed over to the covenant people, the holy ones of the Most High
Their kingdom will last forever,and all the remaining kingdoms will worship and serve Him.”

edit on 8-1-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

In Daniel, Hitler is the little horn. "The covenant people" is Britain. UN is "the great ruling authority". But remember this is Daniel, "Old Covenant" stuff. In the Apocalypse of John, the timeframe is shortened (so that some might survive), the "ten-horner" is mightier, made an image of Satan. My point is, that Jesus changed the plot by being born and re-establishing the bloodline of the holy meshiach, "the son of Jesus", "He who overcometh", a heir to the throne of David under God, who is Jesus, being regent in God's absence during "the Peace Millennium", God's Shabbath.

There is horror ahead for all mankind. A third world war that will cut down Earth population by a third. And that is just the start. In the middle of this, the two eyes of the Son of Man will be closed for "a time, times and a half time", he will blink, the two endtime prophets will thus be rendered dead for "a time, times and a half time", 3.5 days, humans will suffer 3.5 years, "a time, times and a half time". Jesus showed up 3,500 years after Adam, also "a time, times and a half time". It goes on and on.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

ketsuko
See what I wrote, but the simple answer is that the two witnesses are preaching during the reign of the anti-Christ when all the people who are allowed to live openly are serving him and worshipping his one world faith, the time of the Mark.

Obviously, they would be inimical to the two witnesses as they would be to any Christian, Jew or anyone else of any faith who refused to serve and worship at the feet of the Beast. This is supposed to be a time of worldwide persecution for anyone who refuses, persecution unto death.

It is my belief that we are living in that period now. A period that may have begun more than a thousand years ago.

The antichrist is not one single person but the ruling elite of the system in place in the world. The system of this world is the Beast.

The Mark of the Beast isn't a physical mark. You either think for the system (forehead) or you toil for the system (arm). Without the Mark, it means you do not work in the Beast system, you are living off the grid, thus you can't buy nor sell.

This means most Christians in the world are just hypocrites. Persecution is the last thing they can worry about. If the witnesses come out, they will persecute the witness too.

Do you think I'm out of my mind?

Do you think I need to list out the very important teachings of Christ Christians ignore?

I think I will:

James 4:4
John 7:7
John 15:19
1 John 5:19
1 John 2:15-16
1 John 3:8
Luke 16:13-15
John 12:25
Matthew 10:39
Luke 12:33
Luke 6:20-26

Who are the Christians? Where are the Christians??

If the witnesses come I tell, most of Christians will want to kill them too! All they want is the good life and they LOVE the World and the Beast! They will not tolerate anyone putting an end to their good times even if it is God's Will!

What about the microchip? Likely to deceive you that the beast and the antichrist isn't in the world yet. To reinforce in your minds that the current system is harmless... I would have done the same thing if I am in the ruling elite and trying to deceive the world - to ensure almost everyone believe a lie.
edit on 8-1-2014 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom7

You are probably not going to like this but despite how we want to be so called tolerant God is not. His word is very specific about certain things and man being with a woman is one of them. I don't agree with their methods but what they have said, like the good old red neck duck dude, was true. He was stating what the Bible teaches about this type of sin.

I personally am not going to judge. I have had to personally deal with this issue in my own family. My sibling chooses to leave out these verses of the bible and has even found a church that says it is OK. To be honest I don't know where this leaves them in the end, I do know there is no way to interpret your way out of it being wrong and unacceptable to god.

You must understand when you are talking about sin, there is no gray to god, it is pretty cut and dry. Homosexuality is unacceptable in any form. Course so is many other things we all do. The key is not to do it habitually. In other words you get angry, not ok to him, but you go on and try not to do it again. That is hard when your lifestyle is against his word.

Listen i have struggled with this and still do because you love your sibling but it is really plain in his word. I think what this baptist church is doing is harsh but it not much different than duck dynasty guy.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

NOPE. NO WAY.

1. The Two Witnesses are essentially supernatural evangelists for the Lord Jesus The Messiah.

2. They can't come on the scene until the Tribulation period. I forget if the first or 2nd half.

3. Hitler was a satanist.

4. This idea is one of the silliest I've ever read about on ATS or anywhere else.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join