It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NocturnalWatcher

^^^

You didn't read any of this and/or didn't bother to
give any thought to it before you posted-
I'm betting both.

Read MamaJ's responses,
then you can comment.
Thanks.
edit on 14-1-2014 by LAkadian because: To conform to the expectation of civility.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by MamaJ

Lol...

people here tell really lame stories.

16 year old ran up the stairs crying because he's scarred of talking about the black eyed kids, who did nothing but had Black scary eye. Oh noes!

Fake, lame, bye

I've noticed many of the rude, childish comments included the words "LOL OMG SMH". This isn't facebook or twitter. Please contribute if you'd like, but keep it civil and a little less childish. It's a discussion forum. "LOL YOuR kid is stupidz!" doesn't contribute to an intelligent discussion.

I think all comments with text expressions should be automatically deleted. Just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I haven't seen eyes like that, though I have encountered some seriously creepy people. You can check my old threads for one incident, that was pretty bizarre. Believe your son. If he and the friends can recall a description, get as much data as you can on that, too. Whatever these things are, I believe they are real. I also believe they are evil. Prayers sent in your direction, and your son's!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by JayinAR

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I am open as the next person and I believe its not about being open and or believing in such but being in a vulnerable state.

He is not as strong as me nor should he be at his age.

I have experienced the light side of paranormal.... never the dark side.

What he is describing sounds to me like no light coming from the eyes, thus dark.

Either a dark human or???

Had it just been him but it wasn't.. two others saw it. The cashier is assumed.

Idk... really makes me wonder.

When I tried explaining tats of the eyes and other explanations he wouldn't hear it. He keeps telling me he hopes I see it so I can tell him what to think about it.

His friends think they saw another dimension. Lol

Who knows..

Well, younger people are more susceptible to being scared of things than more mature folks are, and I say that as someone who's been saved/Christian since I was a child. When a teen, a couple of friends and I were stalked by something we could not see one night, that also stalked the brother of one of the friends, and a friend of his, who were camping out that night. We literally read Bible verses and prayed to make it go away. We were terrified, but it was a good lesson. A really GOOD memory from that night, too. Just make sure your son knows he isn't walking alone, if he's saved, and that God DOES look out for us, against such evil. That, I know. Remind him that he made it home safely, and unharmed. Be sure, too, that neither he or his friends try some silly thing like a seance or ouija board. I am sure you already know that any invitation would be a bad idea!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Looks fake, but who knows eh.

One thing is for sure they got some of the details right. The part were the kid shows up and asks to get in because he needs a ride to his mothers house be cause "he" is worried. In this place/world mothers are generally a "she" And whats up with that outfit, this ain't the 50s no kid would dress like that now a days not even rich snobs. If a kid showed up like that it would set alarm bells automatically, the hoodie sweater wearing ones have more success then that one. It's like the other story some dude linked pages back about the BEK experiencer who had one that wanted to get in the house and use the telegraph. A bit outdated by a century or two.

Obviously if they want to capture more souls they need to start researching things a bit better. Its like they need freaking pointers, and are using data that they have from the sixth century. I mean duh! Now I see why the majority of them go to Wallmart, no matter how weird you dress and out of tune you are, you would be considered normal in that place. Oh and they also they got the eyes wrong, the kid had eyes, and they were black, but you could see the light reflect off them. But you cant judge thing by vids way to easy to fake anything.

And the most important part, the feeling you would get is not really there. Its kind of like seeing a tiger in cage at the zoo. Not scary at all, but if one were to meet a tiger one day just walking down the street in a dark and dank road and it was looking at you like you were hamburger. It would be a different story, that would qualify as scary. And the felling you would get in the pit of your stomach is there for a reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your kid saw someone having a demonic possession. If you ask Walmart security to show you the security tape, it would probably show the possessed guy "snap out of it," after a minute, and walk away not knowing that he was just possessed. It happens that fast.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

BanTv

NocturnalWatcher
reply to post by MamaJ

Lol...

people here tell really lame stories.

16 year old ran up the stairs crying because he's scarred of talking about the black eyed kids, who did nothing but had Black scary eye. Oh noes!

Fake, lame, bye

I've noticed many of the rude, childish comments included the words "LOL OMG SMH". This isn't facebook or twitter. Please contribute if you'd like, but keep it civil and a little less childish. It's a discussion forum. "LOL YOuR kid is stupidz!" doesn't contribute to an intelligent discussion.

I think all comments with text expressions should be automatically deleted. Just my two cents.

There isn't any "intelligent discussion" to be had on this and so of course there will be ridicule. The story is ridiculous and OP's kid is either lying or a wuss. Yeah, a demon guy or alien or whatever with no eyes was standing in line at Wal-Mart. Sure he/she/it was. Because logic.

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

jaffo

There isn't any "intelligent discussion" to be had on this and so of course there will be ridicule. The story is ridiculous and OP's kid is either lying or a wuss. Yeah, a demon guy or alien or whatever with no eyes was standing in line at Wal-Mart. Sure he/she/it was. Because logic.

From many movies in the past you have learned that Ghosts, demons and other bad things are not true, that they dont exist.
Well that is partialy true. partialy because it needs understanding of the nature of the reality, which is not that what you can see and experience.

I wouldnt tell that he is lying, what he experienced is real for him. Just his view on this experience is a bit errorneus.

Its like when someone suddenly meets a lion,standing infront of him, without chains and other people arround. Fear is the natural reaction to this. That the lion is harmless (because he was raised in a circus and had contact with ppl his whole live) you couldnt know at the moment as it happens.

From my experiences, i can tell you, that there is more, than our eyes can see. so please dont call anyone liar.
Of course there is small chance that someone IS trolling arround, but that is another story.
edit on 25/1/2014 by Hombre because: spelling errrors

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I had a recent experience with one of these. We live in Missouri in a small town. It was last weekend and It was late (about 8pm) on a Saturday evening and I was alone with my 6 year old daughter cleaning the auditorium of our church and had the vacuum on and my little girl came to me and told me that she had let a "lady" in the front door. The doors are locked and on a timer but can be opened from the inside. I was thinking it must be the preachers wife or someone from church that forgot their key fob and needed in. I was going to just continue vacuuming and then get home but something told me to go say hello. So I followed my daughter into the vestibule and saw a lady standing at the door just inside. I immediately had a feeling of intense fear and dread come over me that is very hard to explain. She had her head down looking at her hands. I kind of froze in the doorway with my daughter beside me. My mommy instinct was to take my little girl and run. I got the feeling that we were in grave danger and I should get away from this lady fast. My logic was fighting with my fear inside my head as to what to do. I am a details type of person so i can remember her clothes very clearly. She had a brown 40's style dress on with brown tights and brown clog like shoes on. Her hair was long and blond and down her back. Her skin was very pale almost translucent. She kept her head down but I felt a confidence about her that did not match up with "humble like" way she was standing. My daughter said, "Mom she wants to use the phone." I took a step forward and grabbed Sarah's hand. I leaned down and told her to go back and play in the nursery. I wanted her out of the room while I took care of the lady. Once Sarah left I told the lady that the church phone is in the office and pointed toward the glass door of the office. She looked up at me and that is when I saw her eyes. They were dark. I mean like all black rim to rim and ugly. I felt like she knew everything I was thinking and was trying to pull me in. I looked away from her eyes and led her to the office. I pointed to the door and said the phone is in there. All the lights in the church were on and booked it to the nursery where i had left my purse and cell phone. I called my husband and told him to get up to he church and fast... That there was a stranger in the church and that I did not know what to do. We live across town but it is only a 10 min drive. Sarah was watching Veggie Tales and was fine. I was thinking maybe I am exaggerating this in my head and making too much of it and maybe the lady is sick and needs help. I went back to the vestibule and she is standing by the office door staring at her feet. She looks up when i walk in and asks, "Can you take me downstairs I am thirsty." There is no way I am going downstairs with her. I point to the water fountain by the door and move toward it and say, "This works." She just stands there and stares at me and says, "---- I need your help." A part of me really wants to help her really bad. Another part of me seriously wants to knock her down and run. I am not a violent person, but I feel cornered and trapped. She moves toward me and I stand my ground even though I feel like My legs are going to give out and I will fall at any moment. I think what gave me courage was knowing I had to protect Sarah. I am not sure what came over me but I straightened up myself and with renewed strength I walked toward her and was about 2 feet from her face and told her firmly, "I know what you are and you need to leave NOW." She stared at me for a minute like she was assessing the situation. The she did the weirdest thing, she smirked. Like she was saying, "Ok, I will walk away but just this time" she turned and walked outside and toward the woods in he back. I watched her the whole time. I am not sure why I said what I said, because I still have no idea who she was or what she was. My husband drove up shortly thereafter and I told him the whole story and he told me to take Sarah home and that he would clean up. He came home later and told me that he had driven around and never saw her. I will not be working at the church alone again.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a connection between the black eyed children and the shadow beings. Shadows/dark tends to set off the idea that they lack light, and we usually associate light for "good", and in being presentable with life. The behavior of the black eyed child seems to show they enjoyed the fear in the child, similar to peoples experience in shadow beings.

I havent seen anything, just sleep paralysis- a presence i felt during the sleep paralysis that tried to create fear but instead made me laugh, and one lucid dream of someone entering my bedroom. I'll believe it when i see it, until then i will entertain the thought in good faith for entertainment purposes.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kimberling234

I'm not going to lie....that story gave me goosebumps!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Wow...what an incredibly terrifying situation. Well played though, and great job with the Mother Bear skills! A lot of people would've high tailed it out of there at first site!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by parad0x122

I was scared out of my mind! But when it comes to my Sarah I will do anything. I think on some level I knew she was not human. I kept looking around church on Sunday half expecting her to show up to he service.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wrabbit & Mama J

I have 3 Entities.

!. He is like a " Solid looking Shadow man." Kind of like an old Dick Tracy silhouette. He is almost 8 ft tall. Very long fingers. His
features
are almost obliterated by little blue electrical bolts, & his eyes glowed the same electric blue. I thought the 1st time I saw him &
heard
his thoughts was during my 13th BD, ( Yes, the same time Elvis Presley Died ). My friends & I found my Grand mere's ancient antique
Ouija Board & not really knowing anything, we goofed off with it. The lights were on in the kitchen but not the living room. We
used candles for effect with the safety of a kitchen light behind us lol!

The lights went out, only 1 candle stub burned, then we saw him. He ' felt ' very malevolent by all 8 of us. We screamed, even the 3
boys. He disappeared & the lights came back on, my late Mom ran in, saw the Ouija and got scared making us pray. A few children
called their parents to come get them. one boy peed his pants but stayed lol! I got that his name is, ' Oskar. ' That's sort of all at
that time. My late parents claimed they'd been aware of his presence from my birth. Inmen claim they are D jinn, Shaman won't
even enter passed the door. my door as they've all claimed to see, " The evil Star people. Priests have come & gone doing
cleansing, etc.
2. When 14, was doing dishes for our family business. My little neck & arm hairs stood on end, I had such a peculiar & bad feeling. I
slowly turned my head & saw a man only 5 ft tall max. He had a black suit on, short black hair, anemic looking with a bluish tinge, his
lips appeared thin at 1st, the were so pale, his eyes looked ALL black. No withe or even flesh. I was about to scream when he gave a
closed mouth sneer. That made his lips look fuller for some reason but my scream froze & he vanished. My 1st thought was,"
Demon!" My mom came to the dish-washing area to asked what, ' the short, pale man wanted.
She'd only seen the back of him. I said there was nobody that I saw.
I'd lost my Roman Catholic faith that year, just before because I didn't want another, " Priest hunt, supposed vanquish & blessing.
Christmas but this was still only early October. But I'd stayed really shaken with a peculiar explainable feeling of a bad omen.
3. A ghostly looking, floaty woman in purple - magenta robes with a pink aura. Only here eyes look black and red yet she feels l
benevolent Entity. She is called Salome. I first remembering seeing her in every Hospital I worked in, in Pediatrics usually,
humming and gently rocking children's beds. I only know of one other adult to have fully seen her. She is a well known, supposed
Djinn to the Islamic Inmen. They claim she only soothes & protects children, usually male. She is the only one I know of, not so
feared by the Islamic Inmen.

The various Shaman have all claimed seeing all 3 with me much of the time. The Inmen claim they see a black mist, a pink mist & a blue mist floating around me. Priests, real & proper still believing Priests, claim to sense 3 spirits yet it seems to me as though they know something of these Entities the will not or cannot say...

Anyway, not sure if any of this helps but I wish you & your family blessings of safety as it's been my research, being so personally involved, that I've not known them,whomever or whatever type of Entities to leave their chosen ones alone forever, mainly going 2 months, maybe 4 before @ least one kind is seen again.
For the record though; It IS the black eyed Entities most frequently mentioned but I am not the only one to see the 3 usually with me. Many friends and/or family have seen, heard or seen & heard any one of the 3 with me even if I don't. & nobody knew they were around me unless they saw, heard or even felt them.....I deny anything is amiss..... Wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

These manifestations I tend to believe that they are more often than not,
as a result of someone elses obe's

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nochzwei

Someone elses obe? Like they are spirit sleepwalking? Ok that is creepy.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Kimberling234

Someone elses obe? Like they are spirit sleepwalking? Ok that is creepy.

lol. Yes creepy, but by my opinion, it is entirely possible
and on occasion, some of my subordinates had seen me during one of my obe's
and they were terrified with the being they encountered.
Not that I am scary or anything in real life and my obes are generally random and not
wilfull

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Which leads me to believe that dopplegangers (evil doubles) can be the result of OBE daydreaming.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Goldcurrent

Which leads me to believe that dopplegangers (evil doubles) can be the result of OBE daydreaming.

Lol, Interesting. Can you elaborate?
Doppelgaenger means an exact double, not necessarily evil.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The description rules out Enucleation or ocular prostheses. Both ocular prostheses and black sclera contacts will also have a sheen to them.

This may fall on deaf ears, as both your husband and yourself do not believe in Satan. Please hear me out.

I believe that Gods creation follows a harmonious design; therefore the smallest atom influences everything, and every shadow cast some darkness onto everything. Being that you are Christian, scripture talks about the kingdom of God and also of the kingdom of Satan. It tells us about the power of God, the Creator, it also tells us about the power of darkness. It speaks about the sons of God, and of the sons of Satan. It is impossible to understand the salvific action of Christ if we ignore the destructive action of Satan. If God allowed Satan to have a free hand, no man would be left alive. Satan is a spiritual creature, an individual, gifted with intelligence, will and initiative.

I believe that Satan is exploiting the BEK myth. Your son and his friends ran away from this apparition of a BEK through terror and fear - as you stated his instinct kicked in as if he needed to flee. God at times allows us to see Satan in his many facades for a very valid reason by means of a warning. As a family you need to take heed of this and spiritually protect yourselves.

It is well known that Satan and his scorpions are deceivers by their very nature (they can appear as a deceased family member, a helpful or needy spirit, a friend, an imaginary friend to a child, a guide, a mimicker of another family member to cause fights, aliens, ufo, BEK.). The best of all deception is to convince you that there is no such thing as fallen angels.The enemy almost never appears in their true form, they lie and deceive constantly.

Satan wishes you to doubt this because believing in fallen angels leads to thoughts about angels and God, which they don't want you to believe in.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join