It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son (16) came home frightened!! Black eyed non-human?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Curious69

BanTv
reply to post by Curious69

Denying ignorance would be looking at all available information. Denying ignorance would be understanding that peoples 'BEK' stories from 20+ years ago had nothing to do with these contacts. Cherry picking data doesn't smart an occams razor make.

If you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon, or assuming that every single person with a BEK story is a liar.
edit on 10-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

Where the hell did i use the word liar? Delusional and a too vivid imagination maybe.
but calling those people liars would be a stretch since im sure they did see someone looking wierd to them.
but im supposed a burn victim could be a reptilian. or siamese twins could be machinists on a ufo.
A man in a wheelchair could be some extraterrestrial who have developed wheels instead of legs, but i guess vampires and martians need gum and cola like the rest of us and waits paitiently in que.
Dont be a stranger pick up a conversation and ask them of their homeplanet, we need that kind of info on ATS.

Did I say you called anyone a liar? I said that is one of the few "rational" explanations for this. What we need on ATS is less logical fallacies being vomited everywhere.

You are still completely ignoring the fact that some of these stories happened before the contacts were available and happened in the middle of nowhere.

Let's pretend it's a mental health/medical issue. Let's say they were hallucinations. Everyone who has a story like this has had the exact same hallucination? What are the odds of that? Do these people frequently see weird things that aren't there, or is their BEK experience the only 'hallucination' they have had? If it's the only weird thing they've ever seen, is there a mental disorder that makes you hallucinate ONCE in your life?

If we assume they are telling the truth, then the only explanation is clearly:

1)Something psychological
2)Something real that we don't understand and most people wouldn't want to understand or acknowledge.

It's really nothing to argue over, lest our ego gets in the way of intelligent discussion. Have a good weekend, I love you too mayne.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

CloudSylver
reply to post by MamaJ

Black eyes, if they're not contacts or dyed, will always mean nonhuman. Darkness is the absence of light, after all.

I ran into two BEKs in Walmart a few years ago. They were with a group of people and were about my age, and a week later I saw them again around the same time. The older one, being the guy, pointed at me and said, I kid you not, "Oh my god, it's him!" One thing I do know is that their eyes aren't always black. The older ones (late teens and up) have control over it.

What I've been told is that the older ones are born as opposed to being turned, so take that for what you will. The fear they instill is more akin to projecting the feeling into you than it is straight intimidation. Mind reading isn't so different from empathy. If consciousness does project out like some people presume, the difference would be in what kind of information you pick up.

If you're empathic yourself, your kid probably is to some degree as well, and I'd bet the BEK used the fact for a little amusement. I highly doubt one would have serious intentions while in the public eye. My first thought would have been, "Okay, so where are its friends?"
edit on 8-1-2014 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2014 by CloudSylver because: (no reason given)

With the 'BEK' saying "Oh my god, it's him!" about YOU....what if you saw him with black eyes, and he saw YOU the exact same way? That would be extremely weird, and it sounds like that is what happened. If I'm ready your story correctly...

Strangeness

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am guessing he is your first-born son?

They are those of the one you would call 'Samael', the prophecy is being fulfilled.

If the Roman Catholic church does not concede to the King of the new Aeon; all the marked first-born sons will be killed.

They have received the message from the King; that they must tell the truth and let his people go; and if they don't, the plagues will come upon them.

Though these 'plagues' are not as they believe them to be. America is already feeling the first of these; so is England.

The last of which; will be the death of all first-born Roman Catholic sons.

Have a nice day!
edit on 11-1-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Just so you know;

Samael is here to clean out the trash; because the Roman Catholic, Christian, Muslim and Jewish churches are all fighting to stop the ascent of the 'Second-coming' as you would call him in your faiths.

So instead; God has sent 'Samael', the one you would call 'The Angel of Death'. He has awoken is #ting all over England and America with the help of mother nature.

The 'Second-coming' was awoken in this world; but the collective faiths of the worlds 'beliefs' and 'will' would not let him ascend to the power which he was meant to have. THEY ARE DENYING HIM HIS BIRTH-RIGHT AND KINGDOM!

So now they shall suffer the wrath of the Archangel Samael; and his target is THE CHURCHES THEMSELVES!!

They have been demanded to tell the truth about the Bible and other works; most importantly THE DIVINE FEMININE!!!! THE FEMALE BALANCE OF GOD; so that the anointed one will be free to bring forth the new teachings; the correct teachings.

If they do not; the plagues will continue; and the first-born sons die.

Samael has a purpose here; though dark; which is for the Divine light of the TRUE God, which is the one which is kept hidden by all the disgusting faiths of this world.

They have been warned, and warned, and warned, well now they are about to feel the wrath of their very own God; in the manner in which they wrote of others feeling it when they were persecuted; (which never happened).

That which they love the most; will be the instrument and method of their own destruction.
edit on 11-1-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have heard of this several times, usually small children, black eyes, emotionless voices, they knock on peoples doors and ask if they can enter you house.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

BanTv

Curious69

BanTv
reply to post by Curious69

Denying ignorance would be looking at all available information. Denying ignorance would be understanding that peoples 'BEK' stories from 20+ years ago had nothing to do with these contacts. Cherry picking data doesn't smart an occams razor make.

If you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon, or assuming that every single person with a BEK story is a liar.
edit on 10-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

Where the hell did i use the word liar? Delusional and a too vivid imagination maybe.
but calling those people liars would be a stretch since im sure they did see someone looking wierd to them.
but im supposed a burn victim could be a reptilian. or siamese twins could be machinists on a ufo.
A man in a wheelchair could be some extraterrestrial who have developed wheels instead of legs, but i guess vampires and martians need gum and cola like the rest of us and waits paitiently in que.
Dont be a stranger pick up a conversation and ask them of their homeplanet, we need that kind of info on ATS.

Did I say you called anyone a liar? I said that is one of the few "rational" explanations for this. What we need on ATS is less logical fallacies being vomited everywhere.

You are still completely ignoring the fact that some of these stories happened before the contacts were available and happened in the middle of nowhere.

Let's pretend it's a mental health/medical issue. Let's say they were hallucinations. Everyone who has a story like this has had the exact same hallucination? What are the odds of that? Do these people frequently see weird things that aren't there, or is their BEK experience the only 'hallucination' they have had? If it's the only weird thing they've ever seen, is there a mental disorder that makes you hallucinate ONCE in your life?

If we assume they are telling the truth, then the only explanation is clearly:

1)Something psychological
2)Something real that we don't understand and most people wouldn't want to understand or acknowledge.

It's really nothing to argue over, lest our ego gets in the way of intelligent discussion. Have a good weekend, I love you too mayne.

"Quote"If you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon, or assuming that every single person with a BEK story is a liar."end Quote"
Do you even understand what you post.? having a intelligent discussion with you seems to be a pointless desertwalk.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

"Quote"If you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon, or assuming that every single person with a BEK story is a liar."end Quote"
Do you even understand what you post.? having a intelligent discussion with you seems to be a pointless desertwalk.

You either have horrible reading comprehension skills, or I didn't articulate my thoughts very well. It's probably a little bit of both. What I was trying to say there is 'the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon OR that people are lying. As in, one of those two things.

I never said YOU called anyone a liar. Here's another translation for you:

'if you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is EITHER some kind of psychological phenomenon, or to assume that every single person with a BEK story is a liar."

>If you want to invoke occams razor
>the most "rational" explanation (in MY opinion)
>psychological phenomenon OR
>lying

That's the meat of that sentence, I'm sorry you didn't get it. I'll stay in school in my next life so I can communicate more clearly. Anyways, there is literally no point in going back and forth about a misunderstanding.

You win, you're so smart. I lose, I'm a big idiot. There, do you feel better now?

edit on 11-1-2014 by BanTv because: Trying to humble myself.

edit on 11-1-2014 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

You claim to "know empathy" well why don't you try to empathize with the woman who gave birth to a child with all black eyes. How would she feel if all the doctors in the hospital ran away crying because they were scared of her baby? Maybe it's because of a new mutation entering our DNA. Maybe it's something else. Just because someone is a little scared of something because they are confused by it, doesn't mean that this thing needs to hold the label "evil demon". Sure instincts are important, but can't you see that humans have so far removed themselves from living as hunter/gatherers that their instincts of fight or flight are not really that necessary anymore. I'm afraid of people like you who are so ready to shut something down and convince people to be fearful, when they have no real reason to be!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

I believe it's actually a combination of both. Something we don't understand, that creates a "field" of psychological effects. You know like in batman, where the fog creates hallucinations, it's just like that, except it's a hallucination of black eyes. I think that the black eyes are like that in order to evoke fear into the person, and when someone is afraid, they have no control, and are very easy to control.
In the popular show "The Vampire Diaries" sure no one here watches that, but the vampires eyes become completely black right before they are about to feed on a human.
Someone brought up blood pooling and perhaps it has something to do with that.
I want to say it's some kind of electromagnetic field that effects the perception of reality of the person who steps into this field. I think there are some people, around, apparently in Walmart, who have the mental power and ability to control this field.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So I had some time off to read more of this, and must say, I am terrified.

Terrified that so many delusional, religious fanatics are freely walking the streets in America. And terrified that so many people have a magical view of human perception (and/or on drugs while in public places).

Turn off your computer screens, stop recording Supernatural or Dead Files (they were caught using C-list actors fyi), and get some sun and real interactions for your own good. If you see a "black eyed" person walking around Wal-mart, ask him/her where they got it from. They're not going to bite your face off. As I said earlier, I was one of those "black eyed" people in a store (at a Kroger tho) a few years back for Halloween. I stared intensely at people without saying anything to freak them out. That's the POINT of it. You wear sunglasses to cover it until you find an isolated victim - e.g. at a check out line or bathroom. Terrifying a 16 yr old would probably be cake.

PS I'm not going to argue with people who suffer from paranoia or delusions. If you want to feel like you "won" something by making me read this for a few minutes, go ahead. I kind of envy your sense of awe and wonder at the simplest things.
edit on 11-1-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

He is my first born and only son however we are not Catholic and frankly we don't even have a label nor the need for one.

What you say may be true, who am I to judge?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

BanTv

You either have horrible reading comprehension skills, or I didn't articulate my thoughts very well. It's probably a little bit of both. What I was trying to say there is 'the most rational explanation is some kind of psychological phenomenon OR that people are lying. As in, one of those two things.

I never said YOU called anyone a liar. Here's another translation for you:

'if you want to throw around occams razor, the most rational explanation is EITHER some kind of psychological phenomenon, or to assume that every single person with a BEK story is a liar."

>If you want to invoke occams razor
>the most "rational" explanation (in MY opinion)
>psychological phenomenon OR
>lying

That's the meat of that sentence, I'm sorry you didn't get it. I'll stay in school in my next life so I can communicate more clearly. Anyways, there is literally no point in going back and forth about a misunderstanding.

You win, you're so smart. I lose, I'm a big idiot. There, do you feel better now?

edit on 11-1-2014 by BanTv because: Trying to humble myself.

No i dont feel better or worse. But i can see that it might very well be my reading comprehension that lacked here.
In that case i will gladly offer you my apologee.
I can get a bit too triggerhappy when i get warmed up.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

If you had a super natural experience I'm sure you wouldn't feel that way. Seems you've gotten this far using the logic you have to justify the oppression and injustice in this world, but some day I hope that you experience something that defies that logic, and that is exactly what happened to MamaJ's son, and she didn't laugh at him and call him a delusional idiot. She inquired and investigated with an open mind. That's the point of this thread, not for you to come around and bash people for having different beliefs then you.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rareredhead

He's not delusional or an idiot, and I wouldn't laugh at my son for telling me that story. He just reported an observation - one that he had never experienced before and caught him by surprise (same goes for most people who suddenly see a "black eyed" person - as I said, the point of it is to catch people off-guard). A young person would not have complete control on his/her emotions too, so the experience will seem far more exaggerated in their mind and they wouldn't be able to analyze a surprising situation immediately. There are 13 yr olds I knew growing up who still believed in Santa.... I don't doubt his story, I just know what the most plausible explanation is without jumping to fantasy or giving my son a complex.

If you hear hoofs on a Texas ranch, don't think Zebra first and foremost.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Edited, topic already covered.
edit on 105641pmSaturdayf56Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:56:10 -0600America/Chicago by signalfire because: edit

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well, had I seen this thing my boy described I would have wanted to talk to it and see what it was. Im 40 years old and have lived long enough to see some crazy looking people.

He is smart, logical, rational, and seems to have all his little brain cells working just fine.

He is no longer concerned about going back to Wally World. He didn't even want to entertain the thoughts the next day. Presently he is on a date so I don't think he was traumatized. We "talked it out" for a few hours that night and researched it. His feelings subsided and was not so intense before he went to bed.

I offered all sane explanations to him and he remained steadfast saying this was not a human being. lol He believes what he saw was something out of this world and freaky. I believe it was someone intentionally trying to freak people out for attention.

I created the thread thinking there may be a few people to comment with their weird experiences. I had no idea about the tattooing of eyes and contacts so I was relieved as that is more than likely what it was.

Do I know for sure? Do you? Nope.
edit on 11-1-2014 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Yeah, we will never know 100% what happened. There are weird things in this world and I've had my share of it...but at a Wal-mart check out line I think the least fanciful explanation is the most likely.

Think this prank/joke vid will explain a lot to people though, hopefully.
3:45
www.youtube.com...=3m45s
Faking the personality/stare comes with the prank. Since humans are conditioned to look into eyes for meaning/intent, looking into "black eyes" would feel like the person is soulless or has supernatural powers because you can't read them. Even when you know it's just a girl with fake lenses.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That was the first thing I asked him... what would something like THAT be doing in a Walmart check out line.

He said, "I don't know maybe it's because it's late and what better place to pick and choose which soul you want, I don't know mom". And I said, so I guess it picked you as the BEST soul then? Come on son... and I continued to try and rationalize with him the logic and using reasoning to help his brain figure out that it's unlikely there was a non human in the check out line.

When his sister beat on the garage door he bolted and his face was soooo funny looking yet soooo fearful. I felt sorry for him as did his sister when she realized how serious her brother was.

The way he described it all and the way he was behaving was soooo ... NOT like him at all and that is why I got so concerned. My house is a "drama free zone". My kids will tell there friends that if they cant deal to go home so I am saying all of this to convince you that he truly believed this thing was not human and this is not typical of his personality.

I had no idea what to believe because he was so adamant. He is a Libra... he is always weighing pros and cons out quickly and seems to have more logical sense than anyone in this house. lol Here he was... losing it!

He slept like a baby that night and I had nightmares!

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Amazing how this thread has run to so many pages and yet there are only two or three people have made it clear how this could be solved.

Name the exact location of the store.

Name the date and time from your son's receipt (although I suspect he may have lost that because he was scared)

Complain to Walmart about your son feeling intimidated in which case they could trace the security camera footage and possibly the card details of the person involved (although I guess for fear of ridicule this was probably not a choice you decided to make).

Without those actions all we have is a totally unverifiable story.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Edit: delete/whatever

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join