It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The JFK Assassination---The Roles of Masons and Royalists---50 years is long enough

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
And it gets worse because Sentelle is a Reagan Appointed Judge, and a Judge that let Reagan appointed Oliver North off the hook for lying to Congress! imho

Ollie's BNL drug money

North and drug and Manuel

I think everyone can see why the Masons here have such a blindness in their All Seeing Eye of Mason members like Arlen Spector! Plus, none of them wanted to admit Judge Sentelle was a Reagan Mason appointment, and he is the source for Arlen Spector's Mason membership!! imho

Reagan had all kinds of Mason alliances and associations! imho

Reagan's Mason Judge Sentelle

edit on 9-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Smoke on the Pyramid and their dislike of blacks, there is a crack in the Mason's pyramid.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A Very serious secret the Masons kept from public view:

"The fact is a basic Masonic 'landmark' (which cannot be repealed) stipulates that only men who are neither crippled, slaves, nor born in slavery are eligible for membership in the Masonic Fraternity. The latter criterion has excluded Negroes from regular Masonry, and prompted them to form their own 'clandestine' branch, known as Prince Hall Masonry, to which Justice Thurgood Marshall belongs."

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A question, after researching some of your terms. Are you a Larouchie? A follower, or fan, of Lyndon LaRouche? Have you used links and info from that group? If so, that explains a lot.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So, we have found that Oliver North and Ronald Reagan got into the Drug Business to get money to buy Arms to trade for hostages and used Israel as the Pass - Thru agency. imho

Smells just like PERMINDEX with Mason Mandel connected to Tabor Rosenberg to run drugs in the US using Jack Ruby and Meyer Lansky as main dealers in the Mafia.

Huge Similarities between Reagans drugs for Weapons and Hungarian Mason's Mandel drug running for weapons for Israel. imho

These Masons are a sordid lot, and they can't seem to tell the truth on anything and hate the truth. Else, we would hear about the Aramaic word Ab or Abba, which Jesus used to refer to his Father. imho

All Albert Pike did was pervert the story to make Masons Kings or gods, when the real theme for the Aramaic word Ab and Abba is that for the Father of Jesus, and links to the City of Ur. And God the Father is a unique persona that no person can replace.

Jesus always remained humble, but Masons are self aggrandizing and want the claim they are God. imho

Such is their corruption of religion using their Hiram Abif story to start the Misleading education of the Masons. imho

Then we get into the Masons favorite sign---the ring with a compass and square riding on top of a Ruby Jewell, and the symbolism of the Harlot of Babylon upon which they base their religion and self-aggrandization. imho

So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Whore of Babylon's signature color

Ruby color is always assigned to the Beast, the Harlot. Where historically Blue (Lapis Lazuli) is assigned for the City of Ur's religious truths. And Fire Agate color to the Cup of Jesus.

There may be a reason that Jacob Rubenstein changed his name to Ruby, and Reagan took up on Ruby's drug dealing PERMINDEX ways. imho

edit on 9-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons like the signet ring color of harlots in their temples.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

What does Jesus have to do with Ronald Reagan and Oliver North? Was Jesus a mason too?
( I think Jesus would have been a real good mason)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Jesus was the product of the teachings of Mt. Carmel and the ancient truths on religion.

Jesus was not around in Solomon's time, but the knowledge of Mt. Carmel's Essene knowledge in Phonecia was.

The first temple contained lots of the Essene (Mt. Carmel) and Therapute (Egypt's Essene healers) knowledge in symbolism. It faced to the City of Ur---directly East. It sat on the Gihon Spring, which is a term linked with a River in the Garden of Eden where The Creation Occurred near City of Ur.

The second temple was the product after the Babylon captivity and much of these original themes were lost and not contained in the Talmud, which was the religion of The Pharisee and Sadducee. Jesus had no appreciation for Talmud nor the Pharisee, et al.

Jesus was an Essene, the little known third group of Hebrew in areas like the Essene Quarter, where they were the guardians for the tomb of David, they were at Mt. Carmel, and at the Dead Sea area.

Jesus used the Aramaic term Ab or Abba to refer to his Father, and nothing else.

Jesus was never a Mason and he didn't like the 2nd temple's teachings, but Jesus teachings were part of the original first temple's knowledge and why it faced East and sat on top of Gihon Spring. imho

There is also a reason for the term Fertile Crescent that helped plants to grow and life to fare better there that is part of the Lords Supper theme for wine and grain.

All these essential criteria are missing from the Albert Pike incantations for Masons aimed at Making the US into Babylon. imho

edit on 9-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Jesus as a datum for truth in religion. imho

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Um.....right. So what does this have to do with Reagan and North?

I wish I could find that passage in the Bible that talks about following your caretakers instructions. (ie. taking your medications)

Jesus saves.........and he wants you to be a nice person.

edit to add:

I think Jesus was a mason. He was as much a mason or more than Ronald Reagan was.
edit on 9-1-2014 by network dude because: since the facts that prove the OP was wrong were willfully ignored.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I am an exceeding nice person to those that know Jesus, but the Masons do not know Jesus. They avoid talking about the truths of Jesus and the Essene like a plague. imho

Today's Mason, for the most part, are the 2nd temple Talmud types that Jesus called the Synagogue of Satan. They are trained by Albert Pike in all the Babylon corruption for religion that was the 2nd temple's Synagogue of Satan.

Jesus was the culmination of lots of Essene teachings at Mt. Carmel and Jesus father and mother wanted a messenger of truth to attempt to correct the word of religion. Mt. Carmel was around for a long long time and trained people like Pythagoras and others in medicine and other knowledge.

Jesus father was older than his Mother, and both were decedents of David by blood. Jesus Mom was taught only the pure elements of religion and this made Mother Mary the Virgin and the opposite of the Harlot Semiramis that delivered Nimrod. imho

As such in the Catholic world, Mary the Mother has higher or equal respect to Jesus. It comes from here Essene purity of religion training from Mt. Carmel.

So, with some transliteration issues Jesus Mom was the virgin priestess taught the original temple version of religion. Her husband was an older Essene Priest, Joseph, that had a mission for their child they would conceive and that pure teaching prepared him for this mission in his life. Jesus learned and taught for a long time in his learning phase, and having been to Egypt and other distant sites he knew much on the orientation of religion. Upon Jesus Earthly Father's death, Jesus took on his mission assignment that had him preach against the Pharisee and their corrupt religion from the Babylon Talmud experiences with Nimrod's old teachings. imho

So, what we see from the Masons is all the old Babylon symbolism with Lions and Winged Creatures, which become your Lion's Paw and other Albert Pike based Babylon indoctrination, which were large part 2nd temple teachings. 2nd temple teaching make the Jews as god, and likewise the Mason's teaching seek the same.

Jesus taught what would be the 1st temple traditions that were handed down from Mt. Carmel in Phoenicia, and this being what inspired the 1st temple designs. Nothing of those knowledge bits remained in the 2nd temple Babylon corrupt for religion, and likewise with the Masons Albert Pike training. imho

Like everyone tells, the Masons took a wrong turn at Babylon and condemned themselves to Hell. When the real journey was to go to the City of Ur, discover Abraham, discover Enoch and so on.

One can find some of this in the old Egyptian gods via looking for Pitah, who was one of the close descendants of Enoch and always depicted in Blue. Real religion works always depict Mary over a Blue background for what appears the pure symbolism.

One can even dig around the ruins of the City of Ur and discover a sheep covered in Blue and being about the original tree of life.

The Pope wanted to go to the City of Ur and visit Abraham's house, but Saddam could not insure his safety there. In one little Middle East country lies the real site for the origins for religion and just to the North the corruption for the original religion theme. In Masons that speak to the darkness of the North, this is the reason. The true light from the City of Ur comes from directly East of the Temple. The religion corruption comes from the North of the City of Ur, and is the basis of the Pharisee's Talmud. imho

Since the Masons hate Jesus theology because it opposes their Al Pike wants, what Jesus knew of these same details is suppressed and the values and symbols of Babylon sold to Masons in place of the highest truths to the East of the Temple, the story of Enoch, and the religion ideals that the Essene and Jesus/Mary preserved.

Such is the truth behind religion's origins in the Middle East. imho

it almost appears as though the Iraq war was all about the Bush destruction and discovery delay of this area and keeping its secrets from the world, and this was a Bush evil game. Saddam had about zero WMD. It appears Saddam was opening the City of Ur, rebuilding the Ziggarat and finding the origin for the Islam, Jewish, and Christian religions, when the Bush evils decided to go kill Saddam because he was correct in telling the US was the great Satan following in lockstep with the evil training of the Masons via Albert Pike.

Finding and exposing these truths about the City of Ur ends the feuds of religions and places everyone on the same sheet of music. It ends wars and makes peace.

These are just a few of the extremely serious problems the corruption of Masons cause in the world. imho

Jesus' Essene teachings was the way and remains the fundamental truth and Masons hate Jesus, because Masons are 2nd temple Albert Pike Babylon Harlots of the temple. imho

edit on 9-1-2014 by MagnumOpus because: Masons as the hunter of men and the makers of wars via not telling the truths of religion. imho

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

If all else fails baffle them with B.S, right.

You lie,

do you not think people can't read.

reply to MagnumOpus

From Wikipedia,
List of Freemasons (E-Z)
List of Freemasons (E-Z)

No Ronny listed there look if you don't believe me.
Or here 10,000 Famous Freemasons

How about a list of all US Presidents that are Freemasons / Masons

George Washington; EA Nov 4, 1752, FC Mar. 3, 1753, MM Aug. 4, 1753, in Fredericksburg Lodge (later No. 4)

James Monroe; EA in Williamsburg Lodge #6 at Williamsburg, VA., Nov. 9, 1775, but there is no record of his taking any further degrees.

Andrew Jackson; MM 1800?, his lodge is un-known but he is said to have attended at Clover Bottom Lodge under the Grand Lodge of Kentucky.

James K. Polk; EA, FC, MM, in Columbia Lodge #31, Columbia, Tenn., 1820,

James A. Buchanan; EA Dec. 11, 1816, Lancaster Lodge #43, Lancaster, PA, FC & MM 1817,

Andrew Johnson; EA, FC, MM, in Greeneville Lodge No. 119 now #3 at Greeneville, Tenn. in 1851,

James A. Garfield; EA & FC Magnolia Lodge #20, Columbus, Ohio, MM Columbus Lodge #3O, 1864

William McKinley; is sometimes said to have received EA, FC, MM, in Hiram Lodge #10 in Winchester, West Virginia, in 1865, but William Moseley Brown is authority for the statement that this event took place in Hiram Lodge #21 at Winchester, Virginia in that year.

Theodore Roosevelt; EA, FC, MM, in Matinecock Lodge #806, Oyster Bay, NY in 1901

William H. Taft; EA Feb. 18, 1909, MM "Mason at Sight" in Kilwinning Lodge #356, Cincinnati, Ohio, in 1901?,

Warren G. Harding; EA Lodge #7O, Marion, Ohio, Jun 28, 1901, received no other degree until after becoming U.S. President, FC & MM in Marion Lodge #70 in 1920 (MM Aug. 27, 1920),

Franklin D. Roosevelt; EA Oct 11, 1911, FC, MM, in Holland Lodge #8, New York City, in 1911,

Harry S. Truman; EA Feb. 9, 1909, Belton Lodge #450, Grandview, Missouri, MM 1909. In 1911,

Lyndon B. Johnson; EA Oct. 30, 1937, in Johnson City Lodge #561, Johnson City, TX. (not a Mason in my opinion but almost so I added him anyway)

Gerald R. Ford;EA Sep. 30, 1949, Malta Lodge #465, Grand Rapids, Michigan, courtesy FC & MM Columbia Lodge #3, Washington, D.C., Apr. 20 & May 18, 1951

Source

Well no Ronald Reagan listed.

How about you,, can you find your certified proof that Ronald Reagan and Arlen Specter are Freemasons / Masons as well.

You did say that there is certified proof did you not?

Oh yes you did right here.

MagnumOpus

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nope---have not change the story or opinion, as the record shows Ronnie is a Certified Mason. imho

So how about it.

Name the Lodge and date Arlen Specter was made a Freemason / Mason

Name the Lodge and date Ronald Reagan was made a Freemason / Mason

edit on 9/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Honest people read real well, and I don't care about the corrupt Mason reader views. imho

Honest people spot that Masons ignored that Arlen Spector was a Mason theme that was shown on Page one, the Masons went off on a tirade for 18 pages about one of their own, who is a prominent Judge that told that Arlen Specter was a Mason in a Mason Mouthpiece publication.

That is pretty good research, but no Mason can even read or admit about their Brother exposing Specter as a Mason!!! imho The All Seeing Eye of the Masons has been broken. imho

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Honest people will back up any claims they have with facts.
Honest people will not ignore other members questions about those facts.
Honest people would not have lied and lied in a thread.
You are not honest nor are you man enough to admit you are wrong.
Shame...shame on you.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

MagnumOpus
I am an exceeding nice person to those that know Jesus, but the Masons do not know Jesus.

Wow, how incredibly .....shallow of you.

Of the many, many mistakes you made here, this one pisses me of possibly the most.

You have no knowledge or rite to tell me or anyone else what their relationship with God is. How arrogant your parents must have been to teach you to treat people this way. I bet they were Religious nut jobs too.

You have demonstrated that you know almost nothing about masonry, you know possibly less than nothing about it's members, and now you demonstrate first hand that you know nothing more about Christ or his teachings than mangled history.

Does Jesus teach to only love those who follow him? I think not. In fact, I believe it's just the opposite.

I would invite you to try to learn a bit more about masonry, but perhaps you are in the perfect place with your stupidity. (on the OUTSIDE as far as you can get)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Prove it, I have only been asking for what you claim is already here.

You can't because you have to admit to a lie, sad really you have no honor.

MagnumOpus

Nope---have not change the story or opinion, as the record shows Ronnie is a Certified Mason. imho

So how about it.

Name the Lodge and date Arlen Specter was made a Freemason / Mason

Name the Lodge and date Ronald Reagan was made a Freemason / Mason
[ETA]

This thread should be moved to the LOL forum

edit on 9/1/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

I said that about 6 pages ago

OP How are the Masons against Jesus? At the meal I attended at the local lodge they kept on doing toasts to Jesus and the Queen, the imagery at the old folks home had Christian images also with the masonic ones.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just a quick question to the masons here seeing I will not see my pal who is a mason is away for 6 months.
Are the masons anything to do with the Knights Templar?.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Are the masons anything to do with the Knights Templar?.

Yes, they helped us kill Kennedy. They were pushing to use a mace but we convinced them that a high powered rifle might work better.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

That made me drop my mashed potato that did
lol

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sauren, the OP did list Arlen Spector's lodge on the last page, on this post, right at the bottom:

I think that's what he must mean by saying Masons can't read, or invented reading, or something. But it was at the end of a long post of the same stuff as the posts before, so we all missed it. Only reason I know of it is I saw it in a dream, a dream in which JFK himself told me to go look at the bottom of that post - and there it was!

Did he answer the question, and is the answer accurate? I can't tell anymore, this is an epic thread by now. And did everyone notice he avoided my question about LaRouche, which is where much of the PERMINDEX (or whatever the spelling) seems to have come from.
edit on 9-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And OP, what do you think of my avatar? A serious question, I'd like some feedback. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

He would have saved everyones time If he just reposted it as I asked....I bet he didn't even know himself it was there.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join