It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

and it is finally having the desired effect.

You have concluded this because its extremely cold now in the States?

What if the extreme passes in a few days and the temp increases again?

Are you jumping the gun a little, maybe wait till the year gets further in to see if stays cold or gets warmer to make any such conclusions.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So, it seems you are saying that chemtrailing didn't work for 20 years but is now working because it's been cold for 2 weeks?

That is my interpretation as well.

If its correct how can one conclude such from such a small period of cold weather?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

and it is finally having the desired effect.

You have concluded this because its extremely cold now in the States?

What if the extreme passes in a few days and the temp increases again?

Are you jumping the gun a little, maybe wait till the year gets further in to see if stays cold or gets warmer to make any such conclusions.

So you would admit the possibility that if the rest of the winter gives us extreme cold and it lasts much longer than usual, say at least 3 SD's off the norm, that chemtrails COULD be a reason?

edit on 7-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
reply to post by waynos

So, it seems you are saying that chemtrailing didn't work for 20 years but is now working because it's been cold for 2 weeks?

That is my interpretation as well.

If its correct how can one conclude such from such a small period of cold weather?

Many parts of North America experienced an extremely late winter last spring, not to mention a whole summer of catastrophic flooding in many regions of North America, so I would say the effects of heavier chemtrailing started in 2012 were first seen last spring and up until now, causing a late winter last spring, extremely unstable weather in the summer, and the early, deep winter we are seeing now.

Don't forget ranchers lost thousands of livestock in an early freak snowstorm the first week of October 2013 in South Dakota.

"It's the worst early season snowstorm I've seen in my lifetime," said Cammack, 60.

Link

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The 2013 disaster death toll was up 100% from 2012, probably a few SD's off the mean, not proof of anything but certainly interesting, and of course tragic.

Disaster deaths way up
edit on 7-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

So you would admit the possibility that if the rest of the winter gives us extreme cold and it lasts much longer than usual, say at least 3 SD's off the norm, that chemtrails COULD be a reason?

So one or 2 winters being cold to you based from your observations of more chem trailing in the last 12 months is enough to conclude such?

Weather patterns when looking to understand them like an increase in earthquakes you cant take a few years of stats and make a valid conclusion that you could place as an overall conclusion as the time frame you are using is extremely small for the matter at hand.

The weather is extreme, the world over, however I could and would like many others could and would admit the possibility if there was verifiable evidence to strongly suggest that there is an operation as such going on.

If there is anything to correlate the cold weather and pollution why not try finding a correlation where there is much more polluting happening, and that is right under our noses at ground level.

Its possible but I would need more than one or two winters to be cold to jump to such conclusions during one of the winters.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If it were just a cold winter, or colder than normal, it would be a non-issue.

What I think is odd is that we have gone from the warmest year ever, as said by NOAA, in my OP, to the coldest winter in 33 years, in just 18 months (from the warmest summer ever in 2012), plus the fact that chemtrailing has increased over the past 2 years. Many oddities, and like many people I don't believe in coincidences or least think they warrant further investigation.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So by Saturday it is forecast to be in the 60's around Atlanta could chemtrails be the reason?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

plus the fact that chemtrailing has increased over the past 2 years.

Since this chemtrailing has picked up where is the proof, because to say something is happening it does need evidence to show that otherwise it is just pure speculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So are you saying that the exceptionally mild winter thus far in Europe, is due to chemtrails?

If that's the case, I say we ban chemtrail now! I want a frost

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If it were just a cold winter, or colder than normal, it would be a non-issue.

Why America's cold snap says nothing about global warming

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

So are you saying that the exceptionally mild winter thus far in Europe, is due to chemtrails?

No, I mentioned I was noticing cold extremes starting late last winter, like this:

March UK weather 2nd coldest on record

And the UK isn't experiencing record cold, now, but record instability which is correlated with the drastic swing from record highs in 2012 to record lows in 2013 and now.

Weather statistics show it has been an unusually active storm season.

Link

Chemtrails are having unintended consequences for the world's weather.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

Indeed - the unintended consequences are:

none at all!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

AndyMayhew

No, I mentioned I was noticing cold extremes starting late last winter, like this:

March UK weather 2nd coldest on record

You have to balance that out against

Warmest April on Record the previous year.

And the UK isn't experiencing record cold, now, but record instability which is correlated with the drastic swing from record highs in 2012 to record lows in 2013 and now.

Weather statistics show it has been an unusually active storm season.

Link

Yes. We had the windiest month since 1993. Er, were chemtrail responsible for that month too?

Maybe, whatever the weather, chemtrails are responsible? Though that begs the question what caused the weather before we had chemtrails ......

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

PlanetXisHERE

Indeed - the unintended consequences are:

none at all!

Great, you don't think chemtrails exist, that's your right of course, but why do you have thousands of posts in this forum which is 98% about chemtrails?

I mean, I don't believe in religion, I think it harms BILLIONS worldwide, and I may post the occasional post in the religious forum to that effect, but you certainly wouldn't see me post thousands of posts in the forum in a vain attempt to sway people.

Isn't it human nature to gravitate, for the most part, to people and topics with which we identify and like?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Finally you're getting my point! We've gone from record warmth to record cold in just 18 months or so, and yes I understand statistics and randomness, outliers, etc, but climate IS connected and related unlike flipping a coin, if we had had record cold and warm years 10 or even five years apart - fine, the weather is chaotic and unpredictable. But just one year to have that drastic of a change?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
Great, you don't think chemtrails exist, that's your right of course, but why do you have thousands of posts in this forum which is 98% about chemtrails?

because I like to help people correct their misunderstandings about contrails.

I guess I'm just helpful like that

I mean, I don't believe in religion, I think it harms BILLIONS worldwide, and I may post the occasional post in the religious forum to that effect, but you certainly wouldn't see me post thousands of posts in the forum in a vain attempt to sway people.

Isn't it human nature to gravitate, for the most part, to people and topics with which we identify and like?

I identify and like helping people correct their misunderstandings about contrails.

What is your excuse for liking chemtrails?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Finally you're getting my point! We've gone from record warmth to record cold in just 18 months or so, and yes I understand statistics and randomness, outliers, etc, but climate IS connected and related unlike flipping a coin, if we had had record cold and warm years 10 or even five years apart - fine, the weather is chaotic and unpredictable. But just one year to have that drastic of a change?

Climate change exacerbates extreme weather

Global warming is causing some places to get warmer and some to get colder
edit on 7-1-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Add 2nd link

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

My guess would be denying ignorance..

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Earlier in this thread on the success of chemtrails I mentioned the jet stream which, as it slows down, starts to wobble and allows arctic air into mid-latitudes. This wobble is supposedly caused by the warming arctic which slows the jet stream. But what is causing the arctic to warm?

Spoke with someone this morning from a 57 degree N latitude location in N Europe. They expressed surprise and dismay that their weather continues way too warm for this time of year and there is no snow - unprecedented.

IMHO, chemtrails are causing this arctic warming!! So, happy day, and yes...I completely agree with your thread - the current deep freeze in the U.S. has been brought to us by chemtrails gone wild or...more specifically, jet emissions, or even more specifically, water vapor added to the stratosphere in unprecedented amounts.

Briefly, the stratosphere dips to the ground at the poles. The stratosphere is a (was a) clean space before an enormous amount of water vapor from jet emissions started making its' way into this part of the atmosphere.

I think that even more wonderful climate extremes will follow as the jet stream becomes even more erratic, bringing freezing temperatures to tropical places and record heat to heretofore frozen areas.

Water vapor in the upper atmosphere amplifies global warming, says new study

The new results suggest that the stratospheric water vapor feedback may be an important component of our climate system. The researchers estimated that at a minimum this feedback adds another ~5-10% to the climate warming from the addition of greenhouse gases, and is possibly substantially more than this amount.

Sources of stratospheric water vapour

A little ice age - we've got one for a few days here in the U.S. Ice Age? Yes...I think it's coming and chemtrailing efforts to alleviate global warming will make the coming ice age earlier and worse than it would have been otherwise. Maybe the elites with their getaways in Kenya and Paraguay are smarter than us?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join