It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

luxordelphi
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Sources of stratospheric water vapour

Tat article seems to be a little free and easy with the altitudes it's quoting. For example on page 15 there's a graph for water vapour above Boulder Colorado with a note underneath which says:

NB This accumulation appears to be mainly at the altitude of civil aviation!!

The graph states that it's for 20-22km which is over 65000ft!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

PLAYERONE01

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on 8-1-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
'Sources for atmospheric water vapour' gives the same explanations for contrail sightings, ie it's water as opposed to a deliberate chem spray, air traffic volumes rising massively, more efficient engines with cooler exahausts than older planes etc etc, that are dismissed as shill disinfo when sceptics like me put them forward, yet here they are in a source link from believers. How's that then?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
A simple question for those who say the trails are caused by additives in the jet fuel:

If those puffy white persistent trails are always CHEMtrails, and are specifically caused by chemicals in the fuel (i.e., without those "chemtrail" chemicals in the fuel, trails would not persist), then why aren't persistent chemtrails being regularly produced at all altitudes?

I guess what I'm asking is if the chemtrail chemicals are in the fuel, then why doesn't the fuel create puffy persistent chemtrails during takeoff and during a plane's climb up to altitude? Considering it doesn't, then that makes me doubt that the puffy white persistent trails are coming from the fuel. It seems it would have something to do with the air at high altitude.

edit on 1/13/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I can't access and post the direct links due to firewall issues @ work, but for anyone doubting the truth of chemtrails, go youtube "Dane Wigington Geoengineering." Start with the video "What in the world are they spraying?"

Dane is a scientist in the pacific northwest who's been studying this phenomenon for years, and has the lab results to back up his claims. When there's government-filed geoengineering patents for mixtures of aluminum, barium, and strontium, then there's certified lab samples showing ever increased levels of the same substances in the soil, it doesn't take a genius to connect one to the other.

Coincidence only stretches so far.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Better yet, is the fuel only given to specific planes, or is it like at most airports, where the same fuel goes to all the planes? If that's the case, then every plane should leave a long lasting trail. But I digress. Using logic in this forum is frowned upon.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes
I can't access and post the direct links due to firewall issues @ work, but for anyone doubting the truth of chemtrails, go youtube "Dane Wigington Geoengineering." Start with the video "What in the world are they spraying?"

Dane is a scientist in the pacific northwest who's been studying this phenomenon for years, and has the lab results to back up his claims. When there's government-filed geoengineering patents for mixtures of aluminum, barium, and strontium, then there's certified lab samples showing ever increased levels of the same substances in the soil, it doesn't take a genius to connect one to the other.

I just have to wonder, Why do you trust the data provided in WITWATS without question?

When you look into their claims, it seems they sensationalized and even lied about their findings.
Here is a very thorough explanation of the errors.
edit on 13-1-2014 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes

It's odd, because you say:
"Coincidence only stretches so far",

but when I think of "what in the World are they Spraying", and the follow-up "Why in the World are they Spraying", I say:
"the facts can only be stretched so far".

And as 'networkdude' indicated above, those films seem to really stretch the facts, and infact those films state non-truths. Like 'networkdude' asked, can you give me reasons why you feel that the information presented in "What in the World are the Spraying" is correct?

I don't blindly believe that those trails are simply contrails. I studied what a contrail is so I can understand how they form, and I studied the claims of the CHEMtrail side of the argument in order to understand what they say chemtrail are and how they form. I have to say that there seems to be very scant evidence (if any good evidence at all) that those puffy white persistent trails are chemtrails.

However, I have not reached this conclusion blindly. Watching the poor science and logic displayed in "What in the world are the Spraying" makes me think the makers of that film want people to blindly believe what they are saying -- because none of it holds up to scrutiny.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

therealguyfawkes

Dane is a scientist

Dane is a real estate salesman

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

How far can chemicals stretch?

Contrail Science accounts for the phenomenon while "chemtrails" can not.

And please, answer this post www.abovetopsecret.com... I and I'm sure others have asked this before. I have never seen a rational response.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes

You are making the common mistake of taking it as read that the information he is presenting is correct and accurate. If you are unable to see the errors/lies in that video, you may want to reserve judgement until you have looked wider afield. These people are very skilled at making you believe what they say, but it's only the govt that tells lies, of course

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

waynos

therealguyfawkes

You are making the common mistake of taking it as read that the information he is presenting is correct and accurate. If you are unable to see the errors/lies in that video, you may want to reserve judgement until you have looked wider afield. These people are very skilled at making you believe what they say, but it's only the govt that tells lies, of course

Too many people don't gauge their perceived validity of information on its own merits. They gauge their perceived validity of information based on how well that information agrees with their pre-conceived notions. As in "This person has said things I generally agree with. Therefore, everything this person says must be true"

What should be done is take a piece of information and test its validity from a neutral standpoint with a critical eye -- forgetting whether or not it agrees with your pre-conceived notions (and, admittedly, everyone has pre-conceived notions). Watching "What in the World are they Spraying" with a critical eye should tell a person that their are issues of validity with the points raised in this film.

Granted, people who generally believe that those trails in the sky are simply contrails should take a critical look at information about contrails, trying to verify the science behind contrail formation.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When you look into their claims, it seems they sensationalized and even lied about their findings.
Here is a very thorough explanation of the errors.

Let's not forget this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Precisely. Stumbling across the chemtrail story several years ago, from a background of 40 years of being what Flight's Roger Bacon used to jokingly call a 'Total Aviation Person', my gut reaction was "what a load of balls". However, I found myself wondering "what if there is something in it after all? Even if the claims aren't exactly right, maybe there's something else?" and so I started reading various sites with an open mind, comparing claims with things I knew to be true and, over just the last couple of years as the growth of FR24 and my improved camera equipment would allow, testing out the claims about what sort of aircraft would leave what sort of trails and when, for myself.

And because each and every chemtrail supporting claim I tested turned out to be bogus, I am apparently "blindly believing the govt loves me" according to internet warriors who have done sod all practical checking for themselves. Despite me never, ever,arguing against the possibility or potential intent for such an an activity, only the fact that the claims I could check, I found to ALL be lies. Hilarious.

edit on 13-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

waynos

And because each and every chemtrail supporting claim I tested turned out to be bogus, I am apparently "blindly believing the govt loves me" according to internet warriors who have done sod all practical checking for themselves.

edit on 13-1-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

There you have it Waynos, this conspiracy(and others) has its strongest foundations in how it's adherents see themselves. This fact is known by the people who promote these theories publicly, they deliberately attempt to foster an identity in people who are either weak minded or simply too lazy to think objectively. From a marketing perspective this is an ingenious strategy, I believe people like Alex Jones are very aware of this technique, make people feel empowered, make them feel beholden to special knowledge, make them view their 'ignorant' peers with disdain, hook, line, and sinker.....for life.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

A particularly good trick is getting people to accept that scientific proposals for SRM and other GE strategies that have nothing to do with chemtrail theory, and are plainly stated to be subject to modelling at most, support and prove chemtrail theory is correct.

Hiding the fact that all the photos are faked and all the reasons that contrails can't persist and spread etc are lies behind a fog of paper proposals has worked remarkably well.

One persons 'joining the dots' is another persons 'desperate stretch' I suppose.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
With this extended cold weather the evidence continues to mount that the PTB have overdone things with the chemtrail program, unless putting us into another Ice Age was part of the plan. Global warming definitely seems to have abated for now, reversing a decades long trend.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
With this extended cold weather the evidence continues to mount that the PTB have overdone things with the chemtrail program, unless putting us into another Ice Age was part of the plan. Global warming definitely seems to have abated for now, reversing a decades long trend.

You obviously don't live in California, which is experiencing the worst drought in decades. The cold weather in North America is due to the Jet Stream changing course. Why did it change course? Most likely due to a large patch of unusually warm air over the North Atlantic. This moist low pressure area is probably due to-- you guessed it-- global warming.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

as if a cold patch in the USA is the sole measure of global warming

Dude the idea here is to deny ignorance, not be an archtypical dumb-yank!!

Here's some info about what's happening in the 95% of hte world that is not the USA, because sometimes it is not actually about you.......nor about you either!
edit on 3-2-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

DJW001

PlanetXisHERE

You obviously don't live in California, which is experiencing the worst drought in decades. The cold weather in North America is due to the Jet Stream changing course. Why did it change course? Most likely due to a large patch of unusually warm air over the North Atlantic. This moist low pressure area is probably due to-- you guessed it-- global warming.

Are you saying chemtrails have something to do with the drought in California?

I was referring to the secret program to halt the past few decades of global warming which appeared to have failed up until this year, you know, atomized particles of aluminum and barium in jet exhaust to help block the sun's radiation?

new topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join