It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

smurfy
reply to post by luxordelphi

You left out one tidbit, the Gulfstream, wreck that at least temporarily and you wreck the Northern weather. When I was at school, there were a lot of premises being made good enough to explain weather patterns. One of those was that the Jetstream and the North Atlantic drift, (the gulfstream) worked together, but as you have said the Jetstream is very singularly, to be be the only culprit in our current weather pattern. Not once have I heard a mention of the Gulfstream and NAD from the Met office, in the same breath currently.

You're right. I remember now the Lord something from the U.K. who posted online about the Gulfstream being destroyed by the BP disaster and that impacting on the N Atlantic current so that, eventually, it would no longer make its' way to the UK, bringing warmer waters and so would leave the UK in a deep freeze.

I don't know how that would tie-in with the jet stream because what happens with that, supposedly, is that as the arctic warms, the jet stream slows down. As it slows down, it starts to wobble and waver. To me, a jet stream that dips down to Texas/the top of Florida - that's more than a wobble. That's the kind of erratic spin that happens to a top when it's getting ready to fall down and stop spinning altogether.

For sure I know zip about UK weather and it makes sense that these two systems work together somehow.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by smurfy

It's too easy to say that the only thing that exhausts from a jet is water and a 'little soot' jet engine erosion is no different than in a car, and all the bad boys are there in the form of heavy metals, and also being exhausted..along with all the proprietary, (secret) stuff in fuel used for optimum performance, and safety AKA, 'required' for jets and aircraft in general which includes the articles the OP has mentioned as being in Chemtrails.

I guess that explains why we often see "chemtrails" continuously spraying from takeoff to landing.

Considering the size of the trails at cruising altitude you would think someone could scoop up bucketloads of those secret chemicals at and around airports.

Well take-off is certainly a 'chemtrail' of a grand order, and people have researched around airports, and have have found anomalous amounts of heavy metals. How they could scoop up bucketloads of those secret formulae I have no idea, since all the ingredients themselves will have been subject to the high heat of combustion and chemically transformed, perhaps in a known way, perhaps in a novel way..who knows?
First thing that everybody around here needs to acknowledge in the first instance is that, (1) a jet exhaust IS a chemtrail, and either at take-off or land or in cruising is chemically active, and that little is known about just exactly what is going on in that activity. (2)The plume that results has its own consequences, that has been, or is being researched, and the use of bio diesels may make the plumes less likely.
However the attention must stiil need to go back to dealing with the chemical activity that goes on when an aircraft is in use, because in use it needs to be able to function, and function safely in all allowed flying conditions. On the face of it then, you could argue that a jet exhaust is an accidental chemtrail, that something like Stadis 450 is a performance enhancer for safe flying, even though it is pretty nasty stuff and DuPont gave it over to someone else some time ago, who'd have thought?
The big question is though, is there an active spraying campaign going on somewhere locally, or generally to advance global or local coolling, I don't know, and you won't know it just by looking at contrails, persistent, intermittent or otherwise, unless, and perhaps, there is a plume coming straight out of an aircraft's engines or from elsewhere on an aircraft which is otherwise flying normally.
On the other side of the question, is that there is no doubt that such a technique, (at this time) would be used if there was a real 'global warming', (hic) 'climate change' emergency. That in itself puts both you and me somewhere between a rock and a hard place, because those argument/s themselves are fraught with dodgy data, and dubious characters.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

smurfy
First thing that everybody around here needs to acknowledge in the first instance is that, (1) a jet exhaust IS a chemtrail, and either at take-off or land or in cruising is chemically active, .....

That is true - but that thinking breathing is a chemtrail, and so is car and truck exhaust.

so it is trivial in the sense that it is of little value or importance.

The whole point about "chemtrails" is that hey are supposedly something OTHER than what would be expected from "normal" jet engine exhaust.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Could you clarify your position here please?

Do you feel that the chemtrailing has worked and is the cause of the recent cold spell?

I have clarified it many times, but would be happy to do so again for those to lazy to read the OP or my other posts.

Chemtrailing has been around for about 15 years, designed to abate or reverse increasing mean global temps as seen in the chart in my OP and I'll post it again.

However, in 2012 the US saw all temperature records broken, so obviously the chemtrails weren't having the desired effect.

Many of us have noticed a large increase in chemtrail activity over the past two years, leading one to conclude the program was ramped up seeing as it hadn't been effective.

However, now with record cold and record weather instability across the planet it appears the chemtrail program may have worked too well, overcooling the planet, or at least the Northern Hemisphere.

It remains to be seen whether this graph will flatten out or reverse, but this year will be contrary to the trend of rising global temps - and such a quick reversal from record highs in 2012 seem to rule out natural cycles which operate more slowly, leaving only one answer - chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Well take-off is certainly a 'chemtrail' of a grand order

Why doesn't the exhaust form persistent trails during take off and ascent? If the chems cause the trails why don't they persist until conditions allow them to?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation
reply to post by smurfy

Well take-off is certainly a 'chemtrail' of a grand order

Why doesn't the exhaust form persistent trails during take off and ascent? If the chems cause the trails why don't they persist until conditions allow them to?

I saw planes taking off from Gatwick do this just once for a couple of hours back in the 1970s.It was a VERY cold day and the air was still moist from the fog that had shut the airport all morning,it didn't open for air traffic until about mid day.We are about 200 feet AMSL here and they were making contrails as they left the ground,but stopped when they were at a guess about 500 feet up.They weren't persistent and were gone after about 10 seconds,but it's the only time I've ever seen contrails forming at or just above ground level.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

It remains to be seen whether this graph will flatten out or reverse, but this year will be contrary to the trend of rising global temps

does it remain to be seen, or do you know already??

- and such a quick reversal from record highs in 2012

apparently there is no such reversal in some places - 2013 Australia's warmest year since measurements began

seem to rule out natural cycles which operate more slowly, leaving only one answer - chemtrails.

how do you know what rules out natural cycles, and why are "chemtrails" the ONLY possible answer - what other possibilities have you considered?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Imagewerx
I saw planes taking off from Gatwick do this just once for a couple of hours back in the 1970s.It was a VERY cold day and the air was still moist from the fog that had shut the airport all morning,it didn't open for air traffic until about mid day.We are about 200 feet AMSL here and they were making contrails as they left the ground,but stopped when they were at a guess about 500 feet up.They weren't persistent and were gone after about 10 seconds,but it's the only time I've ever seen contrails forming at or just above ground level.

Yep - it depends solely upon temperature and relative humidity - engine trails at takeoff happen in Alaska & Siberia for example:

Her's a screenshot from that vid just before the end:

Or a couple of photos of 737's -
www.airliners.net...
and another
edit on 6-1-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: fix link

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

smurfy
First thing that everybody around here needs to acknowledge in the first instance is that, (1) a jet exhaust IS a chemtrail, and either at take-off or land or in cruising is chemically active, .....

That is true - but that thinking breathing is a chemtrail, and so is car and truck exhaust.

so it is trivial in the sense that it is of little value or importance.

The whole point about "chemtrails" is that hey are supposedly something OTHER than what would be expected from "normal" jet engine exhaust.

"so it is trivial in the sense that it is of little value or importance."
That's absolute balls, since science is playing catch-up in regard to aircraft exhaust, see Tsufer's link back a bit, for one small instance.

"The whole point about "chemtrails" is that hey are supposedly something OTHER than what would be expected from "normal" jet engine exhaust."
That's the same thing twice, nobody rightly knows what a 'normal' jet exhaust is... I hope you don't write books for a living.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

smurfy
"so it is trivial in the sense that it is of little value or importance."
That's absolute balls, since science is playing catch-up in regard to aircraft exhaust, see Tsufer's link back a bit, for one small instance.

this one?

Or these 2:

But yet they do know what goes in jet fuel...

www.skybrary.aero...

www.exxonmobil.com...

Because those are the only links he's published in this thread, and if you think they show that no-one knows anything about aircraft exhaust then that shows you either didn't read them or didn't comprehend them!

"The whole point about "chemtrails" is that hey are supposedly something OTHER than what would be expected from "normal" jet engine exhaust."
That's the same thing twice, nobody rightly knows what a 'normal' jet exhaust is... I hope you don't write books for a living.

You shouldn't put your own ignorance onto others

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"Remains to be seen" is in reference to the curve of the graph either flattening out, increasing or decreasing as obviously I'm not psychic, or not yet; but it seems pretty certain this year, or at least this winter, will be colder on average, that seems like a no-brainer. Following?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Indeed - apparently the colder winters in the US are driven by global warming - counter intuitive perhaps, but then GLOBAL warming is more than just het US/North America, and more than just winter - your cold is being offset by warmer temperatures over much more of the world for much more of the year.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This cold spell was forecast in advance of 2 weeks. And the insuing warm front behind it as well. Are meteorologists studying weather patterns, or do the chemtrail pilots just do what they need to in order to fulfill the meteorologist's guess?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Indeed - apparently the colder winters in the US are driven by global warming - counter intuitive perhaps, but then GLOBAL warming is more than just het US/North America, and more than just winter - your cold is being offset by warmer temperatures over much more of the world for much more of the year.

What do you mean "colder winters"? You guys are funny, you either deliberately try to confuse things or you aren't as intelligent as I give you credit for, as evidenced by me having to repeat the same premise to DWJ001 about three times over the first page or so.

For many parts of the US and Canada, these are the coldest temperatures seen since 1981.

Since 1981, winters have been steadily getting warmer. This is the only cold winter outlier since 1981, as you can see in the chart I posted in the OP, the trend is definitively UP.

That is the whole premise of this thread. The PTB could see from the record warm year in 2012 that their subtle chemtrail program wasn't working, threw caution to the wind, we have seen major chemtrailing almost everyday over the past 18 months, and they have finally managed to bring down temperatures in the Northern Hemisphere at least.

But have they gone to far? Has too much chemtrailing ushered in a new Ice Age? You do understand how a higher Northern Hemisphere Albedo could trigger it? (since there is much more land mass in the N. Hemisphere vs the S. Hemisphere)

edit on 7-1-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"Remains to be seen" is in reference to the curve of the graph either flattening out, increasing or decreasing as obviously I'm not psychic, or not yet; but it seems pretty certain this year, or at least this winter, will be colder on average, that seems like a no-brainer. Following?

So far this winter in the UK has been a lot milder than the last few that we've had so how does that fit in?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

network dude

This cold spell was forecast in advance of 2 weeks. And the insuing warm front behind it as well. Are meteorologists studying weather patterns, or do the chemtrail pilots just do what they need to in order to fulfill the meteorologist's guess?

You do understand that the SUN is the main driver of weather on the planet, in fact pretty much the only driver, and the amount of Sun's rays reaching the surface of the earth and whether that heat bounces back into space or stays trapped (greenhouse effect) is the driver for a good part of the world's climate?

So if for years on end chemtrailing is ongoing and reducing the amount of the Sun's radiation reaching the planet through the use of atomized metals, don't you think this would have an effect on the weather?

Please try to understand this difference, I'm not talking about altering local climate patterns, which is possible, I'm talking about lowering the overall temperature of the Northern Hemisphere, which obviously effects ALL weather patterns.

Its quite amusing how many are attempting to sow confusion about my premise, almost comical but not surprising, I hope everyone knows that is a typical disinfo tactic - distract and confuse.

That is one good way to know one is onto the truth, when one is confronted with multiple attempts to distract and confuse. Thanks for the confirmation guys.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

network dude

You do understand that the SUN is the main driver of weather on the planet, in fact pretty much the only driver, and the amount of Sun's rays reaching the surface of the earth and whether that heat bounces back into space or stays trapped (greenhouse effect) is the driver for a good part of the world's climate?

So if for years on end chemtrailing is ongoing and reducing the amount of the Sun's radiation reaching the planet through the use of atomized metals, don't you think this would have an effect on the weather?

Oh well, panic over then

www.esrl.noaa.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

What do you mean "colder winters"? You guys are funny, you either deliberately try to confuse things or you aren't as intelligent as I give you credit for, as evidenced by me having to repeat the same premise to DWJ001 about three times over the first page or so.

That's because your own data proves the opposite of what you are claiming. The "hockey stick graph" shows that the mean global temperature has been increasing since your imagined "chemtrailing" began!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

How do you explain the Farmers Almanac? It predicted this bitter cold quite some time ago. And yes, I fully comprehend the Suns affect on global climate. I just think your theory was much more of a knee jerk reaction, rather than a well thought out idea.

See, if those have just been contrails all along, they still might have some global affect on weather patterns. That hasn't been fully understood as of yet. But I do admit your theory will get many more stars and flags from this crowd.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Its quite amusing how many are attempting to sow confusion about my premise, almost comical but not surprising, I hope everyone knows that is a typical disinfo tactic - distract and confuse.

That is one good way to know one is onto the truth, when one is confronted with multiple attempts to distract and confuse. Thanks for the confirmation guys.

So what is your premise, because the title says success for the chemtrail program yet you haven't shown how it has succeeded?

So science is a way to distract and confuse...Interesting.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join