It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Not a yank though I have many friends south of the border, I have lived overseas, have studied multiple languages....but enough about me. I do believe many area's of the NORTHERN hemisphere are experiencing record cold and record instability; of course you would expect to find warmer temperatures in the southern hemisphere during their summer period.

Record cold in Russia Fall 2013

Record cold in China

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

network dude

PlanetXisHERE
I was referring to the secret program to halt the past few decades of global warming

Does the word "Global" have any significance to you at all?

Does the word "google" have any significance to you?

All you have to do is google the words record cold 2013 and put in different countries names and you will see that many had record lows in 2013, either this Fall and early Winter or early Spring 2013.

So 2013 being the 4th hottest year ever is evidence of cooling? 2013 tied for 4th hottest EVER

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

blargo

PlanetXisHERE

network dude

PlanetXisHERE
I was referring to the secret program to halt the past few decades of global warming

Does the word "Global" have any significance to you at all?

Does the word "google" have any significance to you?

All you have to do is google the words record cold 2013 and put in different countries names and you will see that many had record lows in 2013, either this Fall and early Winter or early Spring 2013.

So 2013 being the 4th hottest year ever is evidence of cooling? 2013 tied for 4th hottest EVER

If you read my OP you will see my hypothesis, which is:

1. Global temperatures have been rising for decades, this is indisputable

2. The chemtrail program, started about a decade and a half ago, has so far been ineffective in reversing this warming as evidenced in 2012 by the WARMEST year ever on record (for our brief human history)

3. The chemtrail program was ramped up in 2012 as its past attempts had obviously been ineffective

4. We are beginning to see the results of that ramped up program

Do you deny that many parts of the Northern Hemisphere have seen record lows over the past 10 months? Sure 2013 was the 4th warmest year on record, but 2012 was THE WARMEST year on record, do understand statistically what a number trending down, away from the rising trend means?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

blargo

PlanetXisHERE

network dude

PlanetXisHERE

2. The chemtrail program, started about a decade and a half ago, has so far been ineffective in reversing this warming as evidenced in 2012 by the WARMEST year ever on record (for our brief human history)

3. The chemtrail program was ramped up in 2012 as its past attempts had obviously been ineffective

4. We are beginning to see the results of that ramped up program

Do you deny that many parts of the Northern Hemisphere have seen record lows over the past 10 months? Sure 2013 was the 4th warmest year on record, but 2012 was THE WARMEST year on record, do understand statistically what a number trending down, away from the rising trend means?

2012 was not the warmest ever globally, it was hottest in US. It was 9th hottest globally. 2012 9th hottest globally.

2 data points to not make a trend. Since the 1980's every decade has been hotter, we agree on that. But there is no cooling trend. There is no evidence of cooling.

Here is a graphic that shows Dec 2013, Dec 2013 Notice that while the US is cooler then normal all of Europe and Russia are much warmer then normal. Like posters above have said jet stream is the issue, not chemtrails.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by network dude

As the poster above pointed out, 2012 was the warmest year ever, and 2013 was much cooler, reversing the decades long trend, THAT is significant.

So, if you don't believe in chemtrails why do you have thousands of posts on the chemtrail/geoengineering forum? Of course it is your right, but personally I would consider it insanity to write thousands of posts and spend hundreds of hours on a topic I considered delusional unless someone was paying me to waste my time in such a manner.

Meteorologists can see weather patterns forming way in advance. They can see that changes in the direction of the jet stream can cause weather to change -- such as a dip in the jet sream over North America can bring colder air down into the United States from Canada.

So, PlanetX -- If the cold temperatures spells in the U.S. are caused by normal and occasional dips in the jet stream, can you please explain your theory as to HOW chemtrails caused that dip in the jet stream?

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Staff will not hesitate to suspend your posting privileges if you aren't capable of playing in the yard, without throwing rocks at each other.

If there are T&C violations, please ALERT THEM.

DO NOT reply to this post.

~Tenth
edit on 2/4/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by network dude

As the poster above pointed out, 2012 was the warmest year ever, and 2013 was much cooler, reversing the decades long trend, THAT is significant.

So, if you don't believe in chemtrails why do you have thousands of posts on the chemtrail/geoengineering forum? Of course it is your right, but personally I would consider it insanity to write thousands of posts and spend hundreds of hours on a topic I considered delusional unless someone was paying me to waste my time in such a manner.

Global temps very from year to year depending on all manner of factors. We do not expect every year to be warmer than the previous one, even under the most extreme global warming! But anyway, 2013 was not 'much colder' than 2012, in fact it was slightly warmer.

nsstc.uah.edu...

It was only colder than 1998, 2005 and 2010.

And this winter, apart from eastern USA and Canada, has been more notable across the Northern Hemisphere for unsual/record warm temps. Whilst parts of Eurasia are now, belatedly, seeing some cold/snowy weather it is not by and large anything less that what is normally expected throughout the winter months. And of course, South America and Australia have not seen a cold summer, far from it.

So I don't see any reason to suppose that chemtrails - even if they were capable of causing cooling (and as I have frequently pointed out, what people call chemtrails do not have any cooling effect, though they may cause some small warming, and there is no evidence that any geoengineering which could cause cooling, and would not be visible from the ground, has been carried out) - have had any affect on global temps.

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

Record cold in Russia Fall 2013

Gee - Siberia had a record cold spell in the middle of winter - whod'athunk that??

Maybe it's something to do with Global Warming causing more extreme weather events

Possibly it also highlights that cherry picking one small temperature set is not the same as measuring global warming??

Record cold in China

Heat wave brings record high temperatures in China - see also above.....

edit on 4-2-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I can't believe my eyes fellow!

You have me very confuse now. Why would you talk so much about a subject you refused to believe in and then post this The real truth

edit on 5-2-2014 by sunnynights because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

You have me confused.

What do the possible impacts of global warming have to do with refuting conspiracy theories about bizarre and improbable clandestine operations to (fail to) counter global warming?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Alot, why don't you know?

The more you post on a subject as controversial as Chemtrails the more exposure you give it.

Nice work

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Alot, why don't you know?

The more you post on a subject as controversial as Chemtrails the more exposure you give it.

Nice work

Not really. The whole idea that contrails were chemtrails was born in the 1990s out of ignorance and out of scammers trying to make money on selling their chemtrail literature and their "antidotes" and vitamin suppliments, such as this guy (Link).

The debunkers are trying to educate chemtrail believers to give knowledge about what a normal contrail is in order to curb this ignorance. Education and knowledge is never a bad thing.

Weather is based on global systems and global air movements. Contrails cannot affect the general movement of these weather systems.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Weather is based on global systems and global air movements. Contrails cannot affect the general movement of these weather systems.

We are not on a contrail forum if you never notice. Please take notice this is a Chemtrail forum.

Your passion blinds you. By the stars received you are not alone. There is help out there.

One can only understand to their ability. The words are clever in your post but the truth is you are wrong. The post the Gual is spot on! You guys messed up.

Nice work

edit on 6-2-2014 by sunnynights because: Correction

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

Your passion blinds you

Right back at ya.

Chemtrails, as reported and photographed on an almost daily basis, are really just contrails that people have been hoaxed about. Therefore contrails are perfectly relevant to this forum.

Or can you find a chemtrail website that does NOT proclaim that contrails are short lived and cannot persist and spread?

Do you believe that claim?

CTers go on about MSM lies all the time, but are quite happy to be lied to by those who share their delusion. Go figure.

As to saying one can only understand to their ability, that is very close to drifting into ad hom territory. Before you go there you maybe should consider what it is you understand that others "cannot"?

Is it that YOU cannot comprehend the matter of how RHW and RHI can lead to the creation of a blanket of cirrus cloud and how that process might begin with the nucleation of ice crystals from the exhaust of a passing jet?

After all, a plane spraying a secret substance is so much more simple to grasp isn't it? But then there is the lack of comprehension as to how such a thing is utterly impractical. After all "planes can spray" is the only explanation required isn't it?

Unlike you I don't ascribe this ignorance to a lack of ability. I'm not that arrogant, or deluded.
edit on 7-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join