It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

You are debunked here.

Would you care to show where that happened?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

It’s not about what I believe it’s about the evidence, yes?

And you have something other than what you believe to be evidence to present that proves chemtrails are some nefarious plan by the gov't, or anybody for that matter.

what

Where are you getting that Idea from are you crazy

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by waynos

You have none do you

Do you have evidence of a chem trail program happening now that is being used for Geo-engineering purposes?

You have much speculation obviously found on the internet you want accuse others of trolling and being addicted to,(there is help for your addictions and social issues you can find)

You have evidence of past programs of Chaff and cloud seeding, yet how is that evidence of an operation happening now without having to believe and speculate it is using past programs?

Well then it's clear, you are addicted to trolling the net with no evidence what so ever of your own opinion but you shove it down everyone’s throat anyway. You are debunked here.

Evidence of a personal opinion?

Prove things are not happening?

You cant fight this logic, Ignorance can be quite powerful when it affects an intelligent mind.

A persons opinion needs no evidence unless you are accusing them of lying about their own opinion, are you?

Proof is required to prove things happen and exist if they are suspected to happen and exist, not that things arent or they don't exist.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Where are you getting that Idea from are you crazy

Well then are you able to provide any of the evidence that you so graciously think shows chemtrails are real and being done as we speak?

All you have to do is provide the evidence.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

InhaleExhale
You have evidence of past programs of Chaff and cloud seeding, yet how is that evidence of an operation happening now without having to believe and speculate it is using past programs?

Cloud seeding is very, very real. Here is a company that can do it for you. Chaff is also very, very real. It's used to let planes keep flying after a radar guided missile has been deployed. Neither is secret or has anything in the world to do with contrails, or what some uneducated folks call "chemtrails".

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Mason mike

InhaleExhale

Cloud seeding is very, very real. Here is a company that can do it for you. Chaff is also very, very real. It's used to let planes keep flying after a radar guided missile has been deployed. Neither is secret or has anything in the world to do with contrails, or what some uneducated folks call "chemtrails".

Who said its not? I said that OP has evidence of these things but how is that evidence of or for success for the chem trail program or that one is in place to begin with.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Sorry I thought it was sunny I was replying to. He/she seems to be hung up on those two topics and doesn't seem to think they are acknowledged.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by waynos

You have none do you

No, despite several years of personal research, I have none. That's why I don't believe in chemtrails.

All of the things you have mentioned so far are things I have been aware of for a long time, over 40 years in the case of window.

Nothing about window (to use one of your own examples) relates to chemtrails in any way, but you believe it does.

Why is it that believers are so certain but when asked, cannot simply explain why?

In many posts I have spelled out precisely why I think chtrails are a hoax. So far not one believer has done anything similar, all we get is look up, do your own research and other such meaningless rhetoric.

Please be different, I really want to know.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Perhaps sunny is actually trying to tell us something important here tho...think about it for a bit......

We have no evidence that Sunny is not an illuminati reptilian probe technician from Atlantis...or maybe Andromeda...working for the NWO who attends Bilderberg.........so that must be it.

Either that or Russell's teapot does exist......I'm kind of conflicted which....

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

We have no evidence that Sunny is not an illuminati reptilian

I wonder if he can answer this...that is if he is really a reptilian.

I am only kidding, as I know your not illuminati...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Either that or Russell's teapot does exist......I'm kind of conflicted which....

Part Russell's teapot, part Carl Sagan's "Dragon in my Garage", in as much as that it is impossible to prove that Sagan's invisible dragon does NOT exist.

It is well understood that proving the negative is a nearly impossible thing to do, so when a debater throws the "prove that it isn't happening" card on the table, I know the discussion has taken a wrong turn.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Actually, and a bit more seriously..........sunny's position is SO ridiculous and casts the whole chemtrail thing in such a bad light that he might be a "deep cover anti-chemtrail agent"??

I guess this might be personalizing the discussion a bit much .... but "we" are always being accused of being shills and agents and being paid to debunk and all that drivel, and IMO an extreme position like sonny's deserves some discussion about what it is actually designed to do - because it certainly isn't about showing that chemtrails do exist!!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am just getting started.
I am forwarding this FYI sent to me compliments of an ex military pilot friend.

In the wake of operation Storm Fury there was also a less known military application during the Vietnam War.
From March 1967 until July 1972 the U.S. military cloud seeded 47.409 units of silver iodide to extend the monsoon over North Vietnam and especially in the vicinity of the Ho Chi Min trail.
The objectives of this operation, called Popeye, was to deny the enemy the use of roads by softening road surfaces, causing landslides, washing out river crossings and to maintain saturated soil conditions beyond normal time span.
It actually resulted in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon by an average of 30 to 45 days.

Start of operation Storm Fury (1962) and Popeye (1967):
Project 'Storm Fury' continued on the knowledge obtained during operation Cirrus, with its main objective to weaken tropical cyclones by flying aircraft into them and seeding with silver iodide.
The partners were the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Navy.
The hypothesis was that the silver iodide would cause super cooled water in the storm to freeze and subsequently disrupt the inner structure of the hurricane.

ELF-projects (1975 to 1995)

Coming soon

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Coming soon?
You mean this part?

5.2.5. U.S. and Soviet 'proof of concept' ELF-projects (1975 to 1995):

contrailscience.com...

You didn't need it from your "ex military pilot friend". It's from the "Case Orange Report" and it is pretty much a pile of crap. You can read about it here:
www.metabunk.org...

edit on 2/10/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Is it just me, or is this guy repeating him/herself??

It's deja vue all over again.......

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

But this time it comes from his ex military pilot friend. That makes it special.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Oh yes - I get that he's "special".....just wondering if I was the only one to notice the repetition......just in case I was missing something important

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think it's just a build up for the really good stuff from "Case Orange".
Oops, I mean from his ex military pilot friend.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am shivering with antici

pation

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ok Sunny, let's pretend you have brought something to the board we didn't already know about. Please explain how that proves chemtrails?

What came first for you, did this stuff lead you believe in chemtrails, or did you find that it offered an explanation for something you already believed?
edit on 11-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join