It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Success for the Chemtrail program?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

sunnynights
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I can't believe my eyes fellow!

You have me very confuse now. Why would you talk so much about a subject you refused to believe in and then post this The real truth

I have no idea what your problem is - global warming causes extreme weather - and chemtrails are a fantasy - what's the problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sunnynights

We are not on a contrail forum if you never notice. Please take notice this is a Chemtrail forum.

It also is a geoengineering forum and your not talking about that.

Now those white lines that come from an engine on a plane are called what?

Contrails...Correct?

Now what does a chemtrail look like?

Contrails...Correct?

Hmm, now let's see why someone would discuss a contrail in a chemtrail forum...Still thinking...

Do you see where this is going?

edit on 7-2-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Any rational human being can see straight through you post. You guys are priceless.

If only fishing was really this easy

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

as of yet, nobody has given a "rational" definition of chemtrails that can be proven. How about you give it a go. I mean, if you are "rational".

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

Indeed. And also, as I have often asked, no-one has explained why chemtrails should be visible from the ground. Unless they crystals of deadly dihydrogen monoxide.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

In their defense, I have heard that stuff will kill you if inhaled.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Any rational human being can see straight through you post.

Am I wrong anywhere in that post, and what exactly is there to see through?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Any rational human being can see straight through you post.

Am I wrong anywhere in that post, and what exactly is there to see through?

Yeah -- I'm not sure.

The posts by "sunnynight" seems to be heavy on rhetoric but lacking substance. I really don't understand what his/her point is yet.

Sunny -- if you are still there, can you post a non-snarky coherent reply to tell us your feelings about the OP's assertion that "chemtrails" (or even contrails) are causing the extreme winter weather some parts of the world (the U.S., specifically) has been experiencing?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was going through older threads in this forum and, well I found this Moulding Public Opinion

Compliments from Mikeultra

Here is an article about the Canadian government hiring people to monitor and post in forums to mold public opinion regarding seal hunting. Couldn't the same thing be possible with the chem-trail debate?

So could the Chemtrail debate be infiltrated by paid people

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I would say so, as most of the people on here have jobs.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

I would say so, as most of the people on here have jobs.

Over paid under achievers, that's the ones with a beeper set to this topic I'm talking about.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

sunnynights
I was going through older threads in this forum and, well I found this Moulding Public Opinion

Here is an article about the Canadian government hiring people to monitor and post in forums to mold public opinion regarding seal hunting. Couldn't the same thing be possible with the chem-trail debate?

I have little doubt that there are people paid to post on "chemtrails". What I'm not sure about is why the gov would have an interest in pushing the "chemtrail" hoax.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Assuming that someone holding a different viewpoint to yours is being paid to do so is a sign of paranoia. It is also very weak.

Even so, if that person was saying things that weren't true it wouldn't matter if they were paid or not. The lie could simply be exposed. It is the information that is key. Not the source of it.

The most widespread and blatant lie in this whole field is this, every chemtrail website says that 'real' contrails cannot persist and spread into cloud cover. Cirrus clouds are ice crystals in the stratosphere, on a dull day they might sit up there covering the sky all day, we've all seen that.

Contrails are also ice crystals in the stratosphere, formed from the water vapour in aircraft exhaust. Even the chemtrail sites do not dispute that fact. Yet the websites preach that they MUST disappear in very short order. If they don't they are sinister, scary chemtrails that you can buy products to defend yourself against! Why? Come on, think about that for a while.

If the atmospheric conditions wouldn't allow a cirrus cloud to sublimate and vanish, why would a contrail behave differently?How can something not be the same as something else which is absolutely identical? Is the ice in your whiskey chemically different from the ice in the sky or at the poles? Of course not. Frozen water is frozen water, whatever the source. The central tenet of chemtrail theory from day one was a complete lie.

So why did you decide to believe it?
edit on 8-2-2014 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

sunnynights

I have little doubt that there are people paid to post on "chemtrails". What I'm not sure about is why the gov would have an interest in pushing the "chemtrail" hoax.

I've always wondered whether it was an experiment to test internet memes?

Come up with a totally illogical and unprovable hypothesis and see how quickly/readily people fall for it?

Always interested me that the Chemtrail hoax started just as the internet was starting to get popular.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

sunnynights
...So could the Chemtrail debate be infiltrated by paid people...

Sure. I also think that there are people making money off of perpetuating the chemtrail hoax (e.g., through selling literature and videos about "chemtrails" and selling drugs to counteract alleged effects of alleged chemtrails). I know those people have a financial stake in making sure people believe in chemtrails, so it would not surprise me if they post on forums such as ATS.

That, to me, would be the biggest reason for anyone to be paid to post one on one side or the other regarding the "those fluffy white trails in the sky are the government spraying poisonous chemical trails" debate.

But You still haven't answered my question about the topic of this thread; so far all you have done is poked a few other posters with a stick. Can you please tell my if you agree or disagree with the OP when he alleges that the extreme winter weather that the U.S. has experienced at times this winter is a result of alleged chemtrail programs?

If you do agree, can you explain how the alleged chemtrails are doing this? And while we are at it, can you tell me how you know that chemtrails exist?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Assuming that someone holding a different viewpoint to yours is being paid to do so is a sign of paranoia. It is also very weak.

You assume too much and that's why you have little knowledge if any about chemtrails. Actually if you still don't believe chemtrails exist after all the hours upon hours of Chemtrail forum participation you have, I can not help you other than, This is Not a Contrail forum!

Hint for you, Military is a good Start

Chemtrail and geo engineering forum, not contrail forum.
If you want a forum for your contrails appeal to the ATS board.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Rrigghhht........so the things I said about addressing the information not the source and the rather obvious persistence lie that chemtrail sites depend upon just get totally ignored so you can make a facile remark.

I now get the level you are operating on. Sorry, I mistook you for someone who might want a genuine discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Once you go away we can have a truthfully discussion. Untill then it is futile!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

waynos

Rrigghhht........so the things I said about addressing the information not the source and the rather obvious persistence lie that chemtrail sites depend upon just get totally ignored so you can make a facile remark.

I now get the level you are operating on. Sorry, I mistook you for someone who might want a genuine discussion.

Waynos -- I've been asking him/her for a while now to please participate in the discussion rather than engaging in valueless rhetoric and "poking" at other members.

sunnynights
You assume too much and that's why you have little knowledge if any about chemtrails. Actually if you still don't believe chemtrails exist after all the hours upon hours of Chemtrail forum participation you have, I can not help you other than, This is Not a Contrail forum!

Considering the matra of the chemtrail believers is that the thing that I call a contrail is what they call a chemtrail, then obviously the two subjects are intimately connected. I'm not sure if you are just being intentionally obtuse when you say "This is Not a Contrail forum!" or what...

...but then again, as I mentioned above, you are into just spewing rhetoric and poking sticks at people (rather than participating in a discussion), so I suppose being intentionally obtuse is simply part of you MO.

Again, I ask you, what is your position on the assertion made by the OP? Do you agree that a government chemtrail program is to blame for the few extreme winter events that occurred in the U.S. this season? If so, how exactly do you think the chemtrails caused the extreme winter weather?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I would answer you but it is clear that you are not really interested, just wanting to distort what ever and who ever is not of your same opinion.
Not interested but thanks for your offer.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join