It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Indeed.

That's why I say humans are in a symbiotic relationship with "something".

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marylongstockings
I am not sure what you mean re a computer screen?

I mean he could have easily googled it, Mary …
He found Gary on your Facebook page, or heard of him in some other way, googled a bit and found the 23.5 degrees.
Then he tries to impress you and Gary with a ‘dream’ of 23.5.

But why don’t you ask Jim if these web pages from 2009 and the coordinates contained in them look familiar?
They should, since they point to the same 4x4 inches as his binary coordinates – a perfect match in all decimals.

'http://web.archive.org/web/20100304124647/http:/www.sacred-destinations.com/belize/caracol
'http://web.archive.org/web/20100224000451/http:/www.sacred-destinations.com/egypt/giza-pyramids
'http://web.archive.org/web/20100326191942/http:/www.sacred-destinations.com/peru/nazca-lines
'http://web.archive.org/web/20100307013714/http:/www.sacred-destinations.com/china/tai-shan
'http://web.archive.org/web/20100301161418/http:/www.sacred-destinations.com/greece/naxos-portara

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Its seductive, though, you have to admit.
Jung, Akashic records, higher selves, lower selves, independent consciousness, magick, symbolism, mysticism and so on and so forth.

Are you aware of the Scole group and their escapades in contacting the other side?
Putting aside our beliefs for a moment (there's always accusations of fakery) they allegedly contacted an interesting range of "spirits" but you can pretty much guess the content of the messages.
Nothing too surprising.

I've sidetracked myself here but I guess what I'm trying to say is that whenever attempts at contact seem to be successful, the performance is tailored to its audience. Theatrical, as in, always leave 'em wanting more!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yup.

The Absolute #1 thing to keep in mind is:

"Humans want "answers to big questions" and "the other" either doesn't know or won't say for whatever reason.

That's why religion, spirituality and "high strangeness UFOs" are a tangled web of deception and lies...and all 3 are joined at the hip---all are the precise same thing.

Frankly it's sad that a statement like that isn't pinned to the top of the appropriate forums.

Nothing else makes any sense, even letter agency deception, unless you broach this uncomfortable truth first (IMHO).

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I couldn't have put it better myself.
I'd vote to get that post on the homepage too.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
One cant rule any of those things 101
But rather trace back to the connections, perhaps there is a clue.
Meaning there might well be something re the people involved in
all of this and the mind control type of things, as a possible?

I have looked at every option there is over time.

As we know Jim does not appear to be commenting. We see via Gary's
responses Jims thoughts. And if he did respond, what do you think he
would say. All he could say is he had no hand in it I would of thought?
Then what. I most certainly hear you with all of the above and can
see, but do you see Jim responding. NO.

I sill personally think there is more to it.

Also go back to some of Gary's comments. He has made it clear
nothing matters, I guess even your findings from Sacredsites would also not matter
its the actual information found which does. Does that make sense?

I have not said I am ok with this thinking, but rather, this is how
Gary has reasoned this code regardless of how it was obtained.

edit on 13-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

Thank you for that.

I don't necessarily disagree with Kev/Tulpa here on the channelling discussion and whether the "source" can be trusted or whatnot, but you have Schlemmer and Burroughs here both claiming a "meeting" of sorts with something, or perhaps someone; the former in some humanlike guise encouraging validation of their efforts. If either are to be trusted, this hints at something over and above "channelling". Tulpa, you seem very knowledeable on this: anything outside of channelling to (attempt to) backup any of those other instances/cases?

ETA: I know Timothy Good has outlined some odd meetings too, but these were outside the aspect of channelling, but nonetheless seemed to give him some sense of validation too. (Sorry for going OT Mirageman!)
edit on MonAmerica/ChicagofMon, 13 Jun 2016 13:49:19 -0500pm106America/Chicago630 by Defragmentor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Mmm Tim Good, that's another interesting twist
He is good friends/close confidant with Col.Halt
I had some interactions with Tim , he
was at the conference in Washington were I first met Burroughs
he came to sit at the same table as me, when I was watching
some of the conference. I did have some interaction with
Tim later in time re the RFI. I was wanting some assistance.
John mentioned on his page to me a while back I should ask him who he had
met (Tim) I never furthered that.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Sorry for going OT Mirageman!

No problem I've sent for the MoDs to sort you out. If that doesn't work I'll ask for Russian footy hooligans!!

Back on topic..

I agree with Kev when he said

"Humans want "answers to big questions" and "the other" either doesn't know or won't say for whatever reason. That's why religion, spirituality and "high strangeness UFOs" are a tangled web of deception and lies...and all 3 are joined at the hip---all are the precise same thing.

Because "the answers" we seem to always hear are that we humans are too primitive and warlike and must find love, peace and understanding to reach a higher level of spirituality. It comes from religion and (some) UFO experiences. We rarely get to know anything about the deliverer of the message and how they came to be or what the real motive is behind their contact with us.

Even our Royal family are tied up in a story about a mysterious being - Mr.Janus wanting to meet Prince Philip. He actually spoke to his his equerry (Senior Attendant), Sir Peter Horsley if the stories are to be believed. The usual stories about humanity came out there as well.

Has this got anything to do with Rendlesham? I don't honestly know. The fact that it happened on Christmas Night is probably symbolic to those of a certain persuasion as well. Yeh even I notice that when I wrote the first lines of the thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I like Tim Good. He's a good writer, a great musician who has worked with many of the greats and also a gentleman. However he does seem to cling onto the belief that George Adamski's stories of contact with aliens was at least partially true. Even though Adamski has links back to those three little letter agencies as well!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Interesting how BOTH military and letter agency types seem attracted to "woo authors" and practictioners...

(referring to your Colonel Halt info, thanks).

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well it seems that major actors in this little melodrama (Halt, Penniston, Burroughs, more) are attracted to "woo types", either occult or at least very fringe...namely "the nine", "Gary's numbers", Timothy Good, etc.

I'd wager it goes much, much deeper.

"The occult" is rarely absent from the strange and tangled cases.

This is NOT off-topic when it comes to RFI.

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I struggle with all things WOO.
So its difficult for me is all of this. But there seems to be no
escaping it .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'd wager it goes much, much deeper.

I would say yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I wouldn't say I'm any more knowledgeable than the next man. I've just had a fascination for various forteana and I read everything I can get my hands on.
Built up quite a healthy looking library even if I do say so myself.

Over time you start to notice connections etc but you also find a loose circle of interesting people who just happened to be vaguely present on the fringes.
Certain names appear again and again.
The Stargate Conspiracy by Picknet and Prince is a masterpiece of research and is where most of the connections first came to my attention.
All of a sudden you see a bigger picture and lots of stuff slots into place. Aha!

There's no answers to any of it really.
Either its true that an alien intelligence occasionally contacts people with confusing messages.

Or

Someone has gone to an awful lot of trouble over an awful long time to make it appear that alien gods are returning soon.
What better religion than one where you get to meet your actual, real, alien gods!!! All nine of them.

But they can only be contacted by a chosen few who will pass on the bidding of the new gods to all of us recent converts who've just abandoned all the old beliefs we've had for years, overnight.

One new religion, one new world, one New World Order. Insidious is the word they use and once its been pointed out you could go nuts because it has roots and tentacles and spores everywhere you seem to look.
You could even end up as one of those Looney conspiracy theorist types.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Whatever the Nine are playing, and whatever is playing the Nine, it's been a long game.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I've come to realize that when I first came to ATS 3 years ago, that I had some strong corruption "from the nine cult" in me, going back all the way to 1981.

Its very embarrassing.

I had just a couple days of exposure from one of their cults (by another name) and it damaged me quite extensively. They never mentioned anything about "the nine" but still I'm certain that was the ultimate source.

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Its a long game alright!
Its also so huge its hard to believe what you're looking at, even when you're looking at it.
In fact it is so massive and so beautifully planned that its probably easier for some people to believe that it really is the gods talking to us.

The priming and memeology referred to by our friend KPB has, seemingly, been put in place in timed, segmented parts that have slowly entered our consciousness and built up in layers until almost everyone knows about it. By then its become accepted fact.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Nicely said.

I recently learned from Albert Buddens "Electric UFOs" that there is such a thing as non-ionizing radiation brain cell connection "kindling" (supposedly) happening.

I'd recommend that everyone who wants to be one of the cool kids gets a copy of this rare book before it goes all Andrew Pike on us.

Now that said..the book is a little flaky in one chapter..but quite fascinating and useful to ponder.

Kev

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

They've wreaked havoc everywhere they go.
Hindsight is marvelous, isn't it?
Nothing to be embarrassed about at all.
Probably about 90% of people here have a bit of it in them.
It probably even brought them here!

Me too, most likely.
That's the plan and it works. We're not immune no matter how shrewd or educated we may be.
Take a look around some of the paranormal topics in the ATS menu and you'll find The Nine in there.
Still influencing people.

Adding
Yes, go and get the Budden books, they are both very good reads, if a little out of the ordinary.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Tulpa because: Buddens a gudden

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join