It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yes, Isaac does seem to do a lot of ufo work from what I see.

Are you familiar with the file Isaac put out MM re Cobra Mist?
He did not put out the contents just the cover/s.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

No Tracy I have not seen this file Isaac has in his possession.

However there is some more information here : www.cufon.org....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Thanks MM, I do have that already
and I have seen the contents of that file Isaac showed
on face book.
I was just wondered if you had seen it.
It will be interesting to see if anything will ever
transpire re this Cobra Mist stuff and the RFI
John does mention it a fair bit.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

No I have a load of files on the RFI that I've been collecting for over a decade now. However as far as Cobra Mist seems concerned it all ended in the early 1970s according to 'official documents'. That doesn't mean something else was or wasn't going on of course but I couldn't find much about "Cold Witness" except a fictional story on e-book.

But there are a number of mysterious links to Rendlesham that few seem to pursue. We never got to the bottom of the mysterious para-political group called APEN who seemed to be promoting a downed satellite as the cause of the incident.

I'll leave it there for today.

edit on 14/6/16 by mirageman because: clarification

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: DaveBowman

I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

quote : 2001 A Space Odyssey

So are you saying there is some credence to this : Click for earlier link in the thread

I sense we are slowly getting closer to what may have happened but are still such a long way away as well.

Caught that Dave thing did you ;-)

I found this interview last week with Boroughs and Gary Heseltine interesting.
soundcloud.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marylongstockings
...What I can say, John B, claimed to know who was behind all of this and there was more than one person involved.
John did want info from me re this person for whatever reasons, but otherwise I am none the wiser
to its true ID . He did mention he had been with RAF chicksands and was a civil engineer by trade.
But he could of been anything in reality.

Before I do forget he/they did mention that both men (Jim and John)
would eventually go quiet and both men would continue doing things
without the public knowing? This would to be a saga like the RFI...

Has anyone sent up the official "Koi Signal?" You know...like the Bat Signal, but for IsaacKoi? Sounds like he is possibly checking into something concatenate to RFI?

Speaking of "signals," I believe the first time the idea occurred to the military that EM could be weaponized was when some (radar?) techs on certain projects started having medical and mental aberrations. I recall some of the early government literature makes reference to such. Not making any hard assertions here, but there's John's injury to try and fit in somewhere.

The whole hypnotism thing. It's just wrong and surely a large part of the mythology. Possibly leaning towards the sinister too. IMO, Ufology took a hard turn when Betty & Barney Hill were hypnotized.

Steve LaPlume and his, admittedly, somewhat peripheral experience in all of this--is a very interesting consideration if we try the governmental "testing" theory on for size.

As for The Nine...here's where it gets really crazy if it is somehow a part of the backstory to this space opera: It's hard to tell where some faction of Intelligence Spooks stop being about Spook Business and become New Age Adepts, Shaman, Channelers, Cult Builders, etc...True Believers on the quest for the Golden Pi-ramid & the Dawning of the Mage of Aquarius. Heck...maybe it's like Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom and our spooks ARE on the quest for the lost knowledge of the ancient aliens!

Thank you, Tracy, for your reply.

edit on 14-6-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
...Oh, while I've got you. All or any of those names should've raised a few eyebrows by now.

Where there's ufology, mythology, high-strangeness, & national security questions them doods are durned ubiquitous.

I also sometimes wonder if they aren't all strapping on some advanced "God Helmet" and believe they are in contact themselves and about to get the final bit of mathematical equation to solve Zero Point Energy. I'm being goofy but true story...I do sometimes wonder along those lines. Not with zero reason either. Then maybe they camp out at Skinwalker Ranch and try to spook each other out around the camp fire.

Enjoying your posts and thoughts, brother.

edit on 14-6-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You welcome The Gut,

It is difficult to speak to openly.

Methods such as these are not the most user friendly.

So, I can only say bits here and there.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Mirage, I thought I'd add my own thoughts to this because as much as I hugely admire Valle. I believe Vallee totally misinterpreted the Pentacle report. In fact, I'd go so far as to I can reasonably confirm that he never revealed his true feelings about it.

As a result, I also wonder why he was so keen to focus on the Pentacle memorandum as being proof of UFOs being fake.

That's really not what the Pentacle report said at all, and I'm quite certain Vallee knows this.

How do I know this? Vallee is a computer scientist, which means at least he understands networks, information theory and signal to noise ratios.

I work with computer graphics, and sometimes this requires me to filter out visual noise, or add it from a 2k or 4k video source. To do this, I need to be able to figure out the 'noise' level in the signal, so I don't remove too much detail.

Another example is a USB cable, which uses what are known as 'twisted pairs', whereby one wire of the pair is left to pick ups interference. By then subtracting this noise signal, from the signal carrying wire, a clearer true signal can be achieved.

Pentacle is very clearly saying that artificial noise should be created to help establish a baseline for the true signal to noise ratio of UFO reports. It's that simple and it's a sound scientific principle, essential even if someone wished to truly understand the phenomena on a wide scale.

As a computer scientist, Vallee would be exposed to so many examples of this kind of 'signals' and data processing that I think we must view his statement on the Pentacle Memorandum as less than forthcoming.

With that in mind, I am forced to discount his virtual reality projector theory. Oddly, it's very similar to the theory Ray Boeche was given by the Collins Elite...
edit on 15-6-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I had never heard of this memorandum. Nice read!

My idea from reading it gives me the impression that Vallee's allready performed research might have been so contaminated by these false/staged cases it became useless. If you don't have a way of knowing what's artificial, you can't possible know what is true and you might as well throw away everything. That knowledge must have made him quite emotional to say the least.

That's just how I interpret it.

Must have missed to statement about the virtual reality projector ...

edit on 15-6-2016 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

As I met JV personally in my home for 6+ hours I have a slightly different take.

Dr. Vallee has an almost exaggerated moral sense, (like many of us do), and I'd say on the Pentacle memo he may be responding a bit emotionally and not as a scientist in signal to noise ratio terms (i have 25 years in computers); that it's more of a matter of honor/integrity sort of response.

So I wouldn't discount the docs theories over pentacle.

That said, I don't buy the projection theory either.

It really bakes Dr. Valley's noodle, the simultaneous phtsical / not physical nature of high strangeness...

So theories involving projections or holograms are tempting.

However something else is going on as I argued with him with various scenarios.

But of course I do not have a perfect theory either.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The below is from the linked interview with Vallee, and hits the nail on the head for me. After reading Hunt for the Skinwalker, what he says is exactly what seemed to be happening there

Q5: Have you achieved new discoveries on the third aspect of the Ufo phenomenon over the last years?

A We are faced with this third aspect when we carry on case studies in the field. Everything is happening as if the phenomenon was able to manipulate its environment (including its human environment) in order to hide its real nature. To my mind, the camouflage uses terrestrial elements and it is not simply a bureaucratic “cover-up” as it has naively been believed for a long time.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yup.

Hit the nail on the head.

That's why I love the man.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The phrase "Collins Elite" makes the most hardened insider quake with fear.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think that Jim and Gary get pretty excitable
(over nothing whatsoever).

Well, what you think is wrong. I'm not an excitable kind of person. The reason why I have spent five years working on the coordinates from the code is because I make sure that what I have found is all correct and presentable. I am thorough, patient, self-confident and self-controlled in the way I go about things. I am careful NOT to jump in with assumptions and shoot my mouth off when I don't have all the facts like a lot of people do and most of the time.
In fact, you don't know what I have discovered over the last five years, and you don't know me; so, again, your thoughts are based on your own assumptions. When the results are finally released you will see just how irrelevant a lot of things that have been written and brought up on this thread are.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Quote by Vallee:

"We are faced with this third aspect when we carry on case studies in the field. "

And what exactly is this "third aspect"? I already understand this having studied the phenomena. But, seeing as it's perhaps the answer to the whole phenomenon, I would like to see if people know what this is - especially in terms of our perceptions and different states of consciousness.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 15-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Gaos0

"You can't hide the truth from those who can see" . . . exactly right.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

Yes, we will see.

But the great majority of New Agers will believe absolutely anything, whether there is merit to it or not.

I imagine you will get decent book sales.

I genuinely wish you the best.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join