It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well there is one thing I know for sure. Something was occurring to
Jim in later years which I saw. Whatever was happening ,Col.Halt does have
a copy of my mail to him about it all.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

I feel we've hammered his story to death on here.

But I also think it's important to consider what JIm said in the interview with Sally Rayl in the 1990s.

Following my assignment/tour of duty at Bentwaters, in 1984, I was reassigned to Grissom Air Force Base in Indiana. My family and I acquired housing on the base, and there I found, quite by accident, a listening device -- a bug, if you will -- inside our base house, inside the living room wall, near the phone jack. I took it out and had someone I trusted look at it. That person told me that it had a range of 3,000 feet. That really disturbed me. And I did have some harassing phone calls. But that was alleviated by changing our phone number.

I really don't know what to think about that device. And I cannot even be positive it hadn't been there from before, long before our arrival for another purpose, another person having nothing to do with me. But that seems, somehow, unlikely. Considering that Burroughs has been continually harassed and that his place has been broken into and the only things missing were a video documentation of the incident and his files on Bentwaters. Each of us, including Halt, have had our mail tampered with -- things opened, resealed obviously, and communiques delayed for weeks.

Source : What Happened at Bentwaters? OMNI

Are you able to elaborate on that statement? Is/was JIm being used in some way?

Because it seems that there could well things going on in the background even if we don't understand why.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Various people associated with The Nine saga have experienced similar "interferences" in their personal lives.

Given the high profile nature of the case and the witnesses own interests in it, its not surprising that someone may need to keep abreast of what may be revealed next.
I'd say that these things are done for the purpose of showing that they can be done.
Doesn't seem to achieve much except unsettle the recipient.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi MM,

Well, he mentioned all of that , and because of it all, seemingly the real witnesses met up in the past and decided the way to achieve safety was to be as public as they could, he said they announce where they are going, and others understand what is been done. He said security is achieved by being as public as possible, it was security operating procedure's to ensure safety of evidence and themselves. I guess there is a lot to it all.

When you say about Jim been used in some way?
Can you expand MM?

edit on 16-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Hi Vlawde, with due respect to you, the answers from you and others I've read on here do not properly define the "third aspect" as I now understand it - and Vallee was also alluding to it when he said there is a "control system" associated with this phenomenon and gave the analogy of a thermostat. As I said, the answer when understood properly is in my view, the answer to the whole phenomenon. It refers to something that is neither objective nor subjective, but halfway in-between . . . it is something that is both REAL and UNREAL, but also neither. As we know, our reality is dual in nature, and we also have a dual perception which is actually the cause of all conflict - both in ourselves and in our interactions with others.

In terms of psychological states, the state of consciousness that is close to this "third aspect" is the Hypnagogic State, where one is both Awake and Asleep at the same time, but also neither. Creativity, insight, and solving problems through lateral thinking are associated with it. This state of consciousness (the "Third Force" as Gurdjieff and Colin Wilson referred to it - although I personally call it the 'Neutral Point') is the "open sesame" to the paranormal and the mystical.
In any case, the phenomenon enters our reality through that non-dual, 'blind spot' in our consciousness - a blind spot which is also related to the fact that we cannot measure a subatomic entity as BOTH a "particle" AND a "wave" at the same time, and this is why we have so far failed to solve the mystery.

I will elaborate on this further when I get the time to sit down properly and construct something. In fact, I already have, but it is extensive and going into a book I am also presently writing. But, in the meantime, I leave you with these quotes . . .

“Two things alone cannot be satisfactorily united without a third; for there must be some bond between them drawing them together. And of all bonds the best is that which makes itself and the terms it connects a unity in the fullest sense.”

Timaeus. Plato.

Pauli was as interested in psychology as much as he was in physics and it’s perhaps due to his association with Jung that Pauli once stated in a letter to A. Pais:

“It is my personal opinion that in the science of the future, reality will neither be ‘psychic’ nor ‘physical,’ but somehow both and somehow neither.”

A Pais, Wolfgang Ernst Pauli, in The Genius of Science (Oxford, 2000), 210-262.

Now, when Vallee mentioned the thermostat analogy and said it is related to a "control system," he meant that the phenomenon is slowly guiding us towards a point of balance - not only in our perception to then be able to develop the 'third eye' to see into that 'third reality' (Jung), but a condition of balance in relation to everything . . . again what I call the 'neutral point,' and Colin Wilson while discussing this with me, agreed that the ancients understood this in their own way.

edit on 16-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I think this points to the "Its a M..."achine quote that was supposed to be on the Halt tape.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

When you say about Jim been used in some way?
Can you expand MM?

Did you ever get the feeling Jim was being coerced or pressured by someone behind the scenes? Possibly to pass on disinformation into the public domain. Or possibly he was the subject of a 'Svengali' like control from a third pary.

It may go a lot to explain the incongruent parts of his story.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

That does seem to be the most rational way to explain everything. I find it hard to believe he got those web coordinates without being aware of doing it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hi Vlawde, with due respect to you, the answers from you and others I've read on here do not properly define the "third aspect" as I now understand it - and Vallee was also alluding to it when he said there is a "control system" associated with this phenomenon and gave the analogy of a thermostat. As I said, the answer when understood properly is in my view, the answer to the whole phenomenon. It refers to something that is neither objective nor subjective, but halfway in-between . . . it is something that is both REAL and UNREAL, but also neither. As we know, our reality is dual in nature, and we also have a dual perception which is actually the cause of all conflict - both in ourselves and in our interactions with others.

I think the third aspect, like it's subject matter, is somewhat nebulous. The overall concept is understood, but it's also handy for specific things, whether or not it's correct in all cases.
edit on 16-6-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Did you ever get the feeling Jim was being coerced or pressured by someone behind the scenes? Possibly to pass on disinformation into the public domain. Or possibly he was the subject of a 'Svengali' like control from a third pary.

No, not to spread disinfo?? But I do recall things said, such as he was worried something might not succeed and
it was as tho he was doing something according to a "plan". I put it that way as I'm not sure of how to put it.
If I look back, there were things seemingly which occurred to both men were they got some form of instructions.
What the reality to all of that is another matter, and exactly who the alleged instructors were/are is anyone's
guess.

I know Col. Halt did say he was beginning to feel that the men were possibly part of a disinfo programme? I am
unsure if he still feels that way though.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If I look back, there were things seemingly which occurred to both men were they got some form of instructions.

I am assuming that both men means Jim and John?

Getting "some form of instructions" seems highly suspect and leaves things wide open to speculation.

Instruction from who?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes Jim and John.
I don't know who their instructors are. But there is or has been
something in the background.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Halt, surely.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I'm starting to believe they're being used as part of a disinformation plan.

01/26/2012 is when Col.Halt mentioned that to me. I just went back to the correspondence
to check what was said. I do not know if these are his current thoughts.

As far as instructions/instructors go that's a separate issue and not related to Halt.

edit on 17-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yes. I thought that when Halt was concerned about disinformation he was referring to Larry Warren, although he was, at first, reluctant to name names.
There's some discussion about this in LAEG which seems to have resolved itself somewhat when it appeared they were there on different nights.
I'm not sure if that was the end of that but...

I'm certain Halt knows a bit more than he's been willing to talk about but I'm also fairly certain that he's not the one at the helm.

I should also have expanded my post about the interferences.
These "fake" burglaries aren't actually restricted to those associated with The Nine (although, can we ever be sure?), but several UFOlogists have had intrusions of this kind.
There could be a reason for the break ins, such as someone stumbling across something of real importance which needs to be retrieved, but that doesn't ever seem to happen.
Are they done in order to give the impression that the victim does, indeed, have something of value, when no such thing exists?
There's also the possibility that it is purely for intimidation but why?
JP and JB have been public for quite a long time now. Its a bit too late to try and keep them quiet.

They are also part of the RFI Roadshow so these things, once public, could be a message to others.
After all, it can't hurt the "powers that be" in the image department if they send out the James Bond types to let us all know we could get a visit one day if we get too nosy? We are in control, we can do what we want, no, we don't have to explain. Be a good citizen and stick to TV for your fun.

THE GUT
You're too kind, Sir.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

When I spent the day with JV, I put forward the theory that "UFOs" have never existed, but by doing all this disinformation, that the present form of the "phenomenon" is being created.

Then some people "see" (its really sense inside the mind) the Phenomenon, which further stokes the imagination, which further cteates the Phenomenon.

If you are a total skeptic call it mass scale conversion Disorder.

I don't care what you call it...

It's fairly obvious to me and I think should be fairly obvious to you all, that at least at the conversion disorder level it can't be denied.

JV and I discussed this a fair bit, and I asked him about his test of feeding back into the control loop.

We also discussed liminality and shamanism, and that in fact this is how "magic" often works...that by faking it first, you break down internal mental inhibitions that allow some actual phenomenon to occur.

This is no secret...studies have been done..I think that you can read about it in Forbidden Science volumes 1 and 2, the "Stargate Conspiracy" and various places.

I think that it's very possible that RFI and many other cases have RETROACTIVELY been repurposed to support this apparently global conspiracy.

It almost doesn't matter what originally really happened. This is what it's become.

Kev
edit on 17-6-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Tulpa writes: "They are also part of the RFI Roadshow" . . . (meaning John and Jim).

Correction: John is, Jim isn't, and hasn't been for a few years now. Like me, and unlike JB, Jim wants no part of the "UFO entertainment" crowd. Jim has turned down conferences and radio shows recently, and so have I. We will just put the book out and that will be it.
edit on 17-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

Corrected.
While JP may not be an active participant he is still one of the higher profile names in the case.
Anything relevant is liable to be of interest and, unfortunately for Jim, sometimes anything irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Retroactively repurposed is precisely my point.
I think we will eventually be disappointed by the real explanation for those initial nights in question.
But all the fallout never seems to stop falling.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
One thing which does puzzle me and I did not notice this until a few days ago.

Jim describes seeing a "silver" craft in a particular video. He is also reading from a script.

Perhaps a simple error, but odd all the same?.

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join