It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: GovernmentSauce

Forgive me if I've missed something in the thread already stated, but are there any official records to show their involvement? Iirc the MoD were pushed to reveal documents on the matter, which stated that the incident related to (only) US personnel?

Yes there is a Suffolk Police file on the case : PDF

The file confirms contact with Bentwaters and also that a visit was made in the early hours of the 26th Dec 1980 with a subsequent visit to a possible landing site around 10:30am. Although the officer attending was far from impressed.

Also the police report also says no documented evidence shows officers were present between 27th -31st Dec 1980.

Georgina Bruni did a bit more digging on this for her book and tracked down Officer Brian Cresswell who other officers thought may have been present on a later night. However when she contacted him by phone she received a terse response.

I know what I saw, I know what I did and I'm not giving you any information.

If you wish you can see the pages of Bruni's book (courtesy of Google Books) concerning this matter : [url=http://www.tinyurl.com/qhtcawe]Link

Excellent, thank you for the update MM. Much appreciated, and I apologise if it's been covered before.

So essentially we have confirmation of Police activity there on the first night, but none for any subsequent night - which is when the supposed 'taking of the cameras' took place. There would be a clear paper trail had these events occurred, not all of which would be wholly exempt under the FOIA 2000 (ie. presumably a 'loss of property'- style form for the cameras), though redactions would be inevitable. The lack of any such documentation having surfaced may be quite telling here.

As for the docs you've listed that are yet to be published under the FOIA, I wouldn't hold my breath too much. The exemptions are fairly thorough in taking into account docs that may have a 'security' connotation (can be applied in a fairly broad sense) through S.23, 24 and 26; docs that may have adverse effects relating to international relations through S.27; docs that could have an effect on a company's finances through S.43; or docs provided in confidence, a breach of which could be 'actionable' (ie. a potential for a successful judicial review). There's an oustide chance of some docs we'd consider pertinent here passing a Public Interest Test (PIT) under S.31 or 36, relating to law enforcement and the effective conduct of public affairs. As a result there'll never be a 'smoking gun'-style revelation coming through an FOIA route, although some docs of moderate interest may be revealed; but it might be interesting to see the sections under which certain docs are withheld.

As for those specific examples, I can see that they've been withheld currently under S.22, meaning that they're intended for future publication. This is perfectly acceptable - but as they're 3 years late there's no harm in sending in more requests for them to get a revised publication plan ;-)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Rhetorical Riddle:

What do Uri Geller, Jim Penniston and John Burroughs have in common in terms of experience?

What do Uri Geller, Jim Penniston, john Burroughs and almost 100 others have in common biologically?

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Following on from the recent interviews with Ronnie Dugdale, James Worrow and Cookie on KGRA Phenomenon, it is well worth watching this lecture, made in 2010 - 'Ufo's, crop circles and government coverups' by Colin Andrews.... watch it to the end, some of the gems are there...

youtu.be...

And thinking about laser guide stars (which I imagine Colin was not aware of) and British military research into this technology as a possible explanation for some of the earlier 1980's simple crop circles that are not obviously made with plank and rope. His comments about electrified air and his audio recordings are particularly of note.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Who are the almost 100 others....

edit on 1-5-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Treloar

watch it to the end, some of the gems are there...

Remember many people looking in neither have the time, inclination or bandwidth limits to watch an hour and a half video on crop circles. So I would politely ask that you give us a direct quote or short summary of what is being said in that video to clarify the point you are making.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

They are all victims of UAP encounters. Whilst it's in the public domain I don't want to say more if it's going to cause John issues. He's quite clearly sectioned on it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

What do Uri Geller, Jim Penniston, john Burroughs and almost 100 others have in common biologically?

If they rub their necks too much then their heads fall off?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

He will be "sectioned" the rate he is going of late .

You are not sectioned however, hence you should be able to speak
freely?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I don't have five minutes to waste re crop circles so I agree
re a short summary, direct quote.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I simply don't want to cause issues to John. Both John and Jim have suffered as a result of UAP radiation exposure during the RFI.

From various Uri Geller posts, documentaries and books, MirageMen, Project Condign, Jim and John's post and and an interview with Dr Kit Green in Annie Jacobse's "Phenomena" plus Kit and Springers posts here it's possible to say the phenomena.

- Uri Geller was discovered by Purharich
- CIA brought him to USA - SRI via Ed Mitchell
- Dr Green and others experienced many phenomena that were hard to dismiss including remote viewing, interfering with electronic equipment and more
- Uri Geller experienced a UAP encounter as a child
- remote viewing and Stargate came from these SRI experiments
- in Phenomena Dr Green states that Swann and Geller differed in success level from other participants. Key differences were in intelligence, immune system and edocrinology, and a slight DNA difference

Since 2005 Dr Green has been running a study / care group for those suffering from UAP exposure. Just over 100 people who do not suffer from pathologies or delusions but do show biological markers if that exposure.

Dr Green's breakthroughs:
- UAP events leave a permenant mark on immune system and glands
- Also minor DNA difference ( I suspect epigenetic changes)
- becoming possible to view immune system as the a record of events in life that does not lie
- 25% of group do not live more than 5-7 years

In essence, Jim refused the treatment. John accepted. Part of this agreement is to not look into things more and not to talk about the group.

- UAP radiation is Terehertz in nature and causes the human mind to malfunction
- People with a propensity towards the paranormal experience more events with the phenomena gravitating towards them

Dr Green used to believe his group were victims of SAP exposure. No longer does.

My own thoughts based on the above:
Phenomena exists. Should be possible using testing to determine which cases of abduction or encounter actually occurred, if any. No one knows what IT is. No real conspiracy or hidden agreements etc.

Coupled with Brown Mountain lights case recent findings:
- phenomena can be traced to times of flux in Earth's magnetic field
- probable location defined by triangulation with power sources (natural or otherwise)

Coupled with Randles / Noyes research
- phenomena is made more visible by radar technology
- linked to ESP phenomena

I'd love for Springer or Dr Green to comment on his breakthrough work with UAP victims.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

I simply don't want to cause issues to John. Both John and Jim have suffered as a result of UAP radiation exposure during the RFI.

In what way could you cause John an issue, are you able to explain please?

Since 2005 Dr Green has been running a study / care group for those suffering from UAP exposure. Just over 100 people who do not suffer from pathologies or delusions but do show biological markers if that exposure.

Can you link the study/care group ?

In essence, Jim refused the treatment. John accepted. Part of this agreement is to not look into things more and not to talk about the group.

Were is the information on this "agreement" you mention and the group?

25% of group do not live more than 5-7 years

In Jim and Johns case they have exceeded this by a lot of years and would not
be part of the above group then.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Buy the book Phenomena by Annie Jacobson. Interview with Kit Green on Geller, endrocrnology and DNA in UAP treatment group is in there - read last two chapters. John has confirmed on FB he cannot talk about this.

Seeing as his treatment didn't begin long ago (VA settlement) and he can't talk about it, and Jim's FB post about the deal he was offered and refused - I think we can be as close to certain as can be.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
www.dtic.mil...

Effect of Microwaves on the Immune System. 1980

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thank you .

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And don't forget the weapon that was developed from all of this.

Kitty is back in the bag. Because they worked out how put it all back together again.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm amused that people think I had access to special information. I'm just reading books!

Kit just did an interview in a book - Phenoemna by Annie Jacobsen. Everything is explained there.

If anyone doesn't want this information out there I'm not sure why you'd give an interview!

You just put it together with Kit's statements here, Springers and Project Condign.

Forms a coherent picture.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm amused that people think I had access to special information. I'm just reading books!

Who thinks that? If you mean John, John is imaginative.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: steveywonders
www.dtic.mil...

Effect of Microwaves on the Immune System. 1980

So time to step and give us your opinion?

Do you think microwaves are at least part of the answer to what happened in the Forest during the closing days of December 1980?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Text

If they rub their necks too much then their heads fall off?

That might not be a bad thing!

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Excellent post, thanks!

I've heard about "types of UAP encounters" being inspected by mystics/shamans before, while this seems a more scientific approach.

I find both interesting and would like to see if there is any correlation. Not a mystic though, so I'll stick to the books

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join