It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: steveywonders
www.dtic.mil...

Effect of Microwaves on the Immune System. 1980

So time to step and give us your opinion?

Do you think microwaves are at least part of the answer to what happened in the Forest during the closing days of December 1980?

It has been suggested that THZ radiation contributed or caused the illness in John Burroughs.

Terahertz radiation falls in between infrared radiation and microwave radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum, and it shares some properties with each of these. Like infrared and microwave radiation, terahertz radiation travels in a line of sight and is non-ionizing.

Like microwave radiation, terahertz radiation can penetrate a wide variety of non-conducting materials. Terahertz radiation can pass through clothing, paper, cardboard, wood, masonry, plastic and ceramics. The penetration depth is typically less than that of microwave radiation.

Terahertz radiation has limited penetration through fog and clouds and cannot penetrate liquid water or metal.

THz is not ionizing yet can penetrate some distance through body tissue,

As of 2012, viable sources of terahertz radiation are the gyrotron,
the backward wave oscillator ("BWO"),
the organic gas far infrared laser ("FIR laser"),
Schottky diode multipliers,
Varactor (varicap) multipliers,
Quantum cascade laser,
The free electron laser (FEL),
Synchrotron light sources,
Photo-mixing sources,
Single-cycle or pulsed sources used in terahertz time domain spectroscopy such as photoconductive, surface field, photo-Dember and optical rectification emitters
And electronic oscillators based on resonant tunnelling diodes have been shown to operate up to 700 GHz.[11]

There have also been solid-state sources of millimetre and sub-millimetre waves for many years. AB Millimetre in Paris, for instance, produces a system that covers the entire range from 8 GHz to 1000 GHz with solid state sources and detectors. Nowadays, most time-domain work is done via ultrafast lasers.

Living things need water. THZ Radiation and water are not the best of friends.

Terahertz radiation falls in between infrared radiation and microwave radiation.

Published Online: June 2012 Accepted: May 2012
Generation of high power sub-terahertz radiation from a gyrotron with second harmonic oscillation
The present study constitutes foundations of development of high power second harmonic sub-THz gyrotron for application to collective Thomson scattering measurement on fusion plasmas, especially on high-density plasmas such as those produced in LHD

There are only certain things that can cause thz radiation affects.
Lasers, Gyrotron, point to point microwave communications, UAP, as reported affecting airmen in rendlesham forest in the Condign report. or what is generated plasma used for military applications or experiments (using a Gyrotron) to affect electrical equipment and the human mind.

As the UK and USA (as stated in the Margaret Thatcher letter from Michael heseltine) were working with Non nuclear electromagnetic pulse weapons.
Plasma generation which can lead to military applications called 'The Pinch' would have fallen into this category of either testing or actual viable defensive or offensive measures by both the UK and USA.
The Soviets were also capable of this type of weaponry.
They might even look like fireballs in the sky.

The NOAA were studying this in 1971 by examining the Lakenheath UFO incidents in 1956.
The NOAA were in control of GPS and Landsat.
The Gyrotron device was handed to US scientists in 1977 by Soviet scientists.
The joint Excalibur program would have incorporated the above into Anti ballistic missile defense and offence.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016
www.nesdis.noaa.gov...…/goes-r-saves-lives-search-and…
Around the world...around the clock...NOAA proudly stands watch. As an integral part of worldwide search and rescue, NOAA operates the Search And Rescue Satellite Aided Tracking (SARSAT) System.

One last thing. The personnel who were truly affected by this served their country to help make us safe, no matter how you look at it.
Some are very ill due to the nature of events.
Respect and honour to those and their families that have put their lives on the line in the course of their duty, whether it was a preplanned event or not, we need get to the truth..

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: steveywonders

And YOUR opinion is exactly what, as said its been 36 years plus.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Time is running out. Many participants have faced real health problems as a result. I think each has had to do what they have had to get the pension or medical treatment they need.

I suspect that one participant won't be with us much long which is sad. I truly hope he gets the answers he deserves .

Jacobsen's book has Dr Green mentioning a survival rate of 25% of the group being 5-7 years. It's not clear if that is the time after the encounter or treatment....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the information. But as our sheepish friend mentioned do you believe that this provides an answer to the RFI? Or are you simply sitting on the perimeter fence with all this at the moment?

a reply to: ctj83

Really?
There are only a handful of people that could be.
However snarky this thread can be at times I truly hope your source for that is not correct.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

No source. We simply have aging witnesses with ill health caused by the encounter. Dr Greens survival stats are disturbing.

Probably not the best thing for me to post - so apologies to everyone - certainly nothing more than looking at Kit's 75% survival rate from UAP exposure.

And frustratation that the guys are being kept from the final pieces.

When are the 18 being released! They feel years overdue.
edit on 5-5-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How many of those devices could work at a distance through densely wooded Forest?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Probably not the best thing for me to post - so apologies to everyone - certainly nothing more than looking at Kit's 75% survival rate from UAP exposure.

Your posts are reading as double Dutch on this particular subject.

But you have indicated that the "HE" person fits in with the 25
percent. And if you believe this, then you also believe it is
from after treatment, otherwise the "HE" person would be long
gone.

I think there is a lot of speculation going on here in regards to
the "HE" person.....

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm worried my post is going to bury the real questions:
- The survival rate as written is worded oddly. What does it mean?
- Is the rate from the time exposure or treatment? The number will only get bigger 10 years, 15 years out, 20 years out. That's the inevitable! We're coming up to 40 years now...

My post reads badly because I didn't think it out as well as you!

I also don't see how we can know all the people in the group. It may be 1,2,3 or 3 or more. They aren't allowed to say!

All I'm going on is that the quote in the book might be there for a reason but the confusion is my fault Baa - I'm reading too much into the book, and then you are reading too much into my badly thought out. If it's all just nothing more than a coincidence then it's all meaningless.

Until people read the book and the participants do I don't think we'll have answers.

But think about this. Declassification of the Geller papers. Interview about the UAP group in "Phenomena". The release of the 18 final documents.

It really fits in with the book "A Private Property"

edit on 6-5-2017 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I cannot really speculate on material I have not read.

You might consider scanning the relevant sections.

Then they can be looked at to get a clear understanding.

I don't think everyone will wish to buy the book, some might.

Just a thought.

edit on 6-5-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I cannot really speculate....

Agreed.

Just to clarify. The Ralph Noyes book is called "A Secret Property". It's not the easiest of books to read and is a piece of fiction masquerading as something more. Deciding what's what and what's not, is left to the reader. Meaning you have to try and link the dots. And of course they may be the wrong dots.

As for Annie Jacobsen's book (I do not have a copy of this). But a part of the relevant excerpt is available on Google Books : link

You may find the reviews on Amazon interesting as well.

Someone called Russell Targ, who people might be familiar with, claims Annie's book to be :

a highly distorted and selective presentation concerning this government program.....What are my qualifications to say this book is filled with error? It certainly would not be apparent from the book but, in fact, I am the co-founder of the Stanford Research Institute program. I was also a significant participant and creator of many of the experimental studies that made the SRI program famous. I was first author of the first published paper describing our remote viewing studies that was published in the journal, Nature in 1974.

...A reader of Phenomena would come away thinking that Geller played a large and influential role in the success of the SRI program. In fact, Uri Geller came to our lab in 1972 for six weeks. He was a charming and flamboyant man, and clearly gifted when it came to doing certain psychic tasks. But he played no ongoing role in the program, and those of us who worked with him remember him fondly as a small and interesting chapter in a long and complex story.

See : Amazon Review

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Russell has a documentary out shortly called "Third Eye Spies". It's interesting to note that his issue is with the size of Geller's role at SRI, rather than the validity of his alleged abilities.

How odd...

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Is it odd? Or just part and parcel of how they all are.
If one observes the constant bickering out there in the
various fields, well its just part and parcel of it all .
Some of the comments are interesting, I noted Dr John Alexander
and his comments to the ones who appeared negative.

I guess unless one knows their stuff or very educated in the
various principles one could easily be taken for a ride
and believe everything that is written out there.

Thanks to Mirageman for providing the links.

Now back to the subject of Dr Green and what he had to say?

Over to you again ctj83......

edit on 6-5-2017 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

How many of those devices could work at a distance through densely wooded Forest?

wireless.navigator.co.uk...
......but it depends on the type of tree. As I'm sitting here, my internet connection is traveling about 1.5 miles through six trees. However they are all large leaf trees and whilst a lot of signal is scattered, there is enough to provide me with an almost perfect link. If the trees are deciduous, it is a different matter, one wet leylandi would kill the link completely. A rough guide is that a tree will cost you 3-4db of signal strength – or about halve the working range.

Radio Wave Propagation Through Vegetation
cdn.intechopen.com...

Radiative transfer is the physical phenomenon of energy transfer in the form of electromagnetic radiation. The propagation of radiation through a medium is affected by absorption, emission, and scattering processes. The equation of radiative transfer describes these interactions mathematically. Equations of radiative transfer have application in a wide variety of subjects including optics, astrophysics, atmospheric science, and remote sensing. Analytic solutions to the radiative transfer equation (RTE) exist for simple cases but for more realistic media, with complex multiple scattering effects, numerical methods are required.

If we involve radar to satellite to ground, or a powerful radar from a nearby directly, it seems this could be achieved.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Russell has a documentary out shortly called "Third Eye Spies". It's interesting to note that his issue is with the size of Geller's role at SRI, rather than the validity of his alleged abilities.

How odd...

pactsntl.org...
Beam me up Spock. December 1980 Military review.
I see this man has been mentioned. John Alexander

edit on 9-5-2017 by steveywonders because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Very interesting. As is Col. Alexander.

This sort of stuff was going on in 1980. Although we have been officially told that all this 'manipulating magic' was stopped in the 1990s was it really?

Is this another piece of the puzzle or is it from the wrong puzzle and doesn't quite fit???? Hmmm

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

www.cia.gov...
YES, PSYCHIC WARFARE IS PART OF THE GAME
5th Feb 1981 Washington Post
Hyperspatial Howitzer

Seems that these tech can do the following.

The things that Chuck decaro was talking of.

from Cheniere.org
The Tesla howitzers can be used in a nearly impregnable defensive mode whereby they throw up a dome (Tesla Dome) or a sphere (Tesla Globe) of highly powerful electromagnetic energy, enough to "dud" or destroy missiles which try to penetrate them..

from Cheniere.org
How to make a Big Eye in the Sky
By using longitudinal wave interferometry in a weakly endothermic mode a new kind of "radar" is now possible, one which can look right through the earth and oceans. Because the endothermic mode extracts energy from the distant target, a pattern of the target area can be scanned for in the returned energy.

Was the above linked to what happened outside the Woodbridge Base in 1980, Whoever was responsible?
(either offensive or defensive actions from either side?)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Rendlesham Forest.... A Summary Spring 2017

I thought this was probably a good time to help everyone trying to read through the thread with another summary.

It’s tough trying to sum up nearly 3000 posts and 150 pages. So apologies this is going to be a long summary. Hopefully it will help casual readers and refresh the memories of the rest of us. Opinions have changed since 2013 as have the loyalties of a number of witnesses (yet again).

If you want to skip through the main posts in the thread whilst it was still developing then the original links are available here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Repeated below
=========================================================================================================
Introduction & Ed Cabansag’s story
www.abovetopsecret.com...

John Burroughs story

Staff Sergeant James Penniston’s story

Ding, Dong Scarily on High: Colonel Halt’s involvement

The Halt Tape & Memo

Larry Warren’s story
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

Questions in the House on Rendlesham, Prison Evacuations and UK Troops Confront Armed US troops

Triangle Shaped Craft Seen from the Base

Adrian Bustinza’s story

The Civilian Witnesses to the Rendlesham Incident

Theories (part 1) : The Burning Fertilizer Truck, Tractor and Police Car Lights , 67th ARRS Accident theories

Theories (part 2): Satellite Rocket Re-Entry Theory, “Explained Lights” – The Orfordness Lighthouse

Theories (part 3) : “Not of this Earth”
• Objects…Extraterrestrial in Origin (Col Halt)
• Technology ..Far, Far Above What We Could Ever Engineer (Jim Penniston)
• They Were Not Human At All (Larry Warren)
• We Just Didn’t Know What It Was..( Lori Rehfeldt)
• A Structured Craft of Some Sort..(Steve La Plume)

Cobra Mist

“You have been an involuntary participant in a top-secret Air Force experiment “

Andrew Pike’s Scientific Investigation

Chris Armold’s Comments

Richard Sommerfelt’s Story

Timeline of the Rendlesham Incident

Resources for Further Research : Websites and Documents

Resources for Further Research : Video

Resources for Further Research : Audio

Summing Up : There will be an answer Let it Be….?

continues>>>

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

This thread began at the back end of 2013. However in more recent times there have been developments to the RFI (Rendlesham Forest Incident).

• John Burroughs and Jim Penniston authored a book "Encounter in Rendlesham Forest" with Nick Pope in 2014. John and Jim (as of May 2017) they no longer seem to co-operate with each other on the elements of the case.

• Back in 2014 Peter Robbins (with assistance from Larry Warren) then released a series of pdf booklets "Deliberate Deception" attacking the perceived inaccuracies in the above book and has seemingly become distant from his one time friend Nick Pope. There have been more recent developments in the Larry Warren story which will be covered later.

• John Burroughs had to undergo corrective heart surgery in late 2013. After a long battle with the United States Veterans Association (VA) he finally won his case and his medical bills were settled by the VA in early 2015 based on what 'may' have gone on at Bentwaters. Strangely his medical records have still not been released. John currently co-hosts a radio show with Linda Moulton-Howe on KGRA and often covers elements of the Rendlesham story. Well worth a listen if you have the time.

• Colonel Charles Halt returned to England for a speaking engagement in Woodbridge in the summer of 2015. He appeared to be revealing new evidence from Air Force radar operators Ike Barker and Jim Carey. They reported an object travelling at an extremely high rate of speed passed over the control tower and then it just stopped! But the story has been out there for a while. He has also helped write a book “The Halt Perspective”.

• Adrian Bustinza, the NCO on duty on the 3rd night (Halt night), finally gave a live radio interview in August 2015. He seemed very confused as to what happened and was not wholly consistent with his previous statements. Interestingly Larry Warren was mentioned as being on the periphery of events at best.

• Jim Penniston has been working on a book with Gary Osborn for 7 years now and its release is supposedly imminent.

• Monroe Nevels is supposedly commenting in the above book. Nevels was the disaster preparedness officer who appeared in a TV documentary. He claimed one of the objects in the sky on the Halt (3rd) night had sent a beam of light down that burned a hole in one of the Weapon Storage Area bunkers.

Next we come to discussions in the thread from May through to July (2016)
See : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Larry Warren's Letter and Photos

click on the pic to see it full size

We uncovered photos that Larry Warren and Gary Heseltine had been using as part of speaking engagements and also an interesting letter Larry wrote to his mum back in 1980 (that is also featured in 'Left at East Gate).

Larry Warren’s letter home to his mother in early Jan 1981 was questioned for authenticity.

Despite his tales of his roughing up, kidnapping, drugging and debriefing in an underground base he tells his mother that there was a UFO over the Christmas period in the letter. Then in a strangely different handwriting that looks like it may have been added later because it is also cramped onto the last line it says :

" PS Ma, when I get home I’ll tell you the truth about the UFO. I can’t in the mail, they read it!["

Although intriguingly it also says :

They did find two landing sights [sic] – and supposedly some equipment left behind.

We also discussed Warren’s 'landing site' photo that featured in Georgina Bruni’s book (You Can’t Tell the People) but mysteriously not his own. (Left at East Gate).

Larry told Georgina that a connected friend took the pics. Then he changed it to say he took them. In fact he's never really been able to get his story straight. Like many other parts of his involvement in the RFI. It actually seems likely that he placed a piece of glass over a piece of his own ‘Rendlesham’ painting in a room with a poor light source and snapped a picture that way..... If you look closely you can see his reflection.

The Kit’s Out the Bag

We looked back at Kit Green’s comments on John Burrough’s damaged heart and how they relate to Rendlesham.

They are: Q # 1 ... How can it be true that medical records such as John Burroughs' could have been classified...Is this true? Is it sensible? What are the reasons? And, Q # 2 ... What caused his injuries (and several others present over the encounter) with the odd Air Form that emitted the Broad Band NIEMR?

It is true, his records...about a thousand pages, and to this day, still many hundreds, were in fact legally classified. In my 46 year career as a Medical Officer and physician with CIA [including as Staff Officer, Chief of Medical Intelligence/ Life Sciences Division, and Assistant National Intelligence Officer for Science and Technology]...I had, until a year of so ago...only seen a handful of truly 'classified' medical records: those of Adolph Hitler, John Kennedy's Autopsy, and recently...John Burroughs. ..........

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

And then a follow up provided by Springer:

That 'narrow RF bandwidth' I intended to specify is actually a 'BroadBand' NIEMR. It is a smaller portion of the RF range. It is at the "upper" end from high microwave and above including 10 GHz [millimeter] and Terahertz [sub-millimenter] wavelengths. This 'Broadband' NIEMR… micro-, -mm, and THz waves … cause molecular rotation, vibration, and especially intermolecular motion in human tissues. All these are dose-dependent, and can cause skin and central neuron heating, burns, sub–clinical to worse peripheral neurogenic, and connective tissue (including cardiac valve) injuries and growth of clones of cells into neoplasms. So : 'Broadband' NIEMR is a 'narrow bandwitdth' subset of the the much more broad Radiofrequency band … the [to me] most worrisome frequencies are above 300 GHz through 3,000 GHz. All these RF and NIEMR (and higher frequencies / shorter wavelengths) are below visible and of course even higher frequencies / shorter wavelength X-Rays.

Source : www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it was discussed in some length here : link

and here : link

Kit Green believes that non ionising radiation at specific bands, frequencies and waveforms stops behaving like non ionising radiation in the classical sense. Thus making the heart damage (and not skin damage) possible. More recently it has also been revealed in Annie Jacobsen's book “Phenomena” that Kit now treats people who have had anomalous encounters and there are certain genetic markers.

continues>>>

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

A Colonel of Truth?

The Halt tape and memo were also discussed and how at times others alleged that it may have been edited. It strangely does not include any references to the moment when Burroughs and Bustinza head towards the ‘light’.

Halt has confessed that he has other tapes in secured locations in case he loses his memory. Let’s hope he remembers where they are.

See : link

It has been mentioned a number of times that the 2nd night of the 26th/27th December 1980 is the least known about. But seems that Halt may have actually been out on that night and it is possibly the night when a lot more happened than has ever been made known.

Other questions we’ve pondered about Halt’s role :

• Why did Halt get the dates wrong?
• Why did Halt describe a craft with size estimates in his memo while such craft is not mentioned in the witness statements?
• Why didn’t Halt mention in his memo and lectures what happened on the second night?
• Why does the Halt tape suddenly jump to the second farmer’s field as soon as a strange object is hovering a few 100 yards from them?
• Why did Halt return at 04:00 and left the objects in the sky if he believed they were extra-terrestrial?
• Why did Halt’s memo report details of a triangular craft?
• Why wait to alert the MoD until Jan 13th with a memo?

“The individuals reported seeing a strange glowing object in the forest. The object was described as being metallic in appearance and triangular in shape, approximately two to three meters across the base and approximately two meters high

None of the witness statements he had taken state that : link

There is also the claim that the Halt tape contained Halt seeing the object close up and exclaiming "it's a m....” (the implication is that he’s saying machine) and then cuts off.

Halt refused to comment when the matter of something falling off an aircraft was brought up by Brenda Butler.

Some more discussion about Halt and his tape. Is it edited? Is there more than the one tape? : link

1-0 to the (Nuclear) Arsenal

We have looked heavily at Penniston’s story from his 1980 witness statement and compared it with his updated, upgraded and remastered story to include glyphs on a craft, a leisurely 45 mins inspection of the craft, his taking of photos, and then (with the photos not being enough) getting out his notebook and drawing a craft he never got within 50m of originally.

And how can we forget his binary codes.

Before we get to that though Penniston has claimed Burroughs was bought off by financially by the CIA, and is spreading disinformation. He claimed Burroughs injuries were NOT caused by the RFI and has his book coming revealing the truth behind the code. (Perhaps it will be a link to www.sacred-destinations.com...) The website where it seems all of the co-ordinates were lifted from.

More here : link

There were also questions about the landing site markings and plaster casts. The Christmas time temperatures never dipped below freezing point in the Woodbridge area so the ground was not frozen during daytime. The pictures of the ‘landing marks’ are disappointingly of little use as evidence. The plaster casts look nothing like the photos of the landing marks.

See : link

Not long after Tracy Farley and Gary Osborn joined the thread. Sadly they were banned for T&C violations. I am not allowed to discuss why they were banned in case I violate T&Cs myself.

I will merely say that Gary dismissed any talk of the weaknesses of Jim Penniston’s binary code story because he believed that there is something in the binary code that is beyond the abilities of Penniston to create by himself. He is working on a book with Jim and it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

Also (via Gary) we discovered that Jim’s famous symbols he claims he saw on the craft of unknown origin at Rendlesham also appear on a GPR metal detector. Symbols Penniston has lodged a copyright claim over. The mind boggles....

Back to the Past

Things then turned to looking at the early reports coming out that no longer seem to form a part of the story.

• A craft was described as disk shaped with three legs from the mysterious Steve Roberts (JD Ingalls). Someone in contact with Brenda Butler and feeding her stories from the base.

• The crashed or recovered satellite theme was pushed early on by people like Dr. Alan Bond (and also CNN’s Chuck de Caro a little later).

• There is an interesting parallel to the Paul Bennewitz affair in that his home was broken into as were a number of the witnesses to the RFI. Then the strange ‘balls of light’ were observed in his home. A number of witnesses reported them in Rendlesham Forest.

• One thing that did prevail in Adrian Bustinza’s story (and was repeated in his Aug 2015 radio interview) is that he was ordered to remove cameras from a British police officer during the 3rd night. This is a highly questionable act given that HM Police force have jurisdiction on crown property . If true then Bustinza and his commanding officer (Halt) were technically guilty of interfering with duties of a British police officer. Georgina Bruni did track down one of the officers allegedly at the scene. However he refused to comment.

Other early reports were stories of a crashed UFO being repaired. Small entities were seen and that the area had been cordoned off and an aircraft crash was being used as a cover story. A farmer who reported the story seems to have disappeared completely. There was also talk of locals who saw nothing but reported their power tripping off or lights dipping in brightness. Some also noticed TV signals noticeably weakening.

continues>>>

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Theft at East Gate?

After a period of seemingly soap opera like squabbling and chaos we then turned to Larry Warren’s story yet again. He seems to have been associating himself with not only Stevie Ray Vaughan but John Lennon, Yoko Ono, May Pang and even Ringo Starr. He even claimed he dated May Pang in the late 80s and met John Lennon days before his death. Posting very photoshopped looking photo of a middle aged looking Larry next John Lennon in NYC circa Nov 1980.

With Sacha’s comments (backed up by evidence) it seems Larry has sadly done the same with the RFI. Perhaps he had a small involvement on the 3rd night. Or maybe Bustinza was just being kind and throwing him a few crumbs. But his story is falling to bits after closer scrutiny of his photos and military certificates. Then there is the supposedly faked memorabilia and threats made by Warren to various persons in recent times. Something which I believe may well be subject to legal action in some cases.

Winston Keech , Electrostatic fields at Capel Green and Multiple Timelines

Next we come onto Winston Keech , a British electrical and mechanical engineer, who measured very high electrostatic fields at Capel Green during the filming of Ancient Aliens in 2010 and claims that :

.....the visible light cameras picked up the blue, ping-pong ball sized balls of what looked like bright, glowing plasma. A very, very clear effect.

Unfortunately I do not know if these pictures have ever been published.

(The actual show is now freely available here : kgraradioarchives.com...)

It then goes on to discuss all sorts of things from the Star Wars SDI, to the strange deaths of Marconi engineers and Project Condign. It gets very bizarre at the end speculating on how Burrough's genetic material may have been used to save a dying world thousands of years into the future in a different time line.........

The Unreleased MoD Files
Once again we come to the 18 MoD Files requested for release back in 2014. Why are theses files still being withheld?

See : www.gov.uk...

It seems that the UK Parliament website produces an ‘error’ for queries on the original question regarding these files asked in the House of Lords on 16th March 2015 : www.parliament.uk...

Although the web archive shows it as it once was : link
And there is a record of Lords questions from 16th July 2015 regarding the files.
www.parliament.uk...

Steve Longero interview
The next ‘new’ story in this ever unravelling story came from an interview that highly respected British ufologist conducted with Steve Longero but then was lifted by many sources. Longero was stationed at Bentwaters at the time of the incident. See : issuu.com...

Longero claimed alarms were going off on the base and he saw John Burroughs, Jim Penniston, Ed Cabansag and Larry Warren out there the night he was involved. He also talks of the lightalls being out there. He seemed to be confusing the first night with the Halt night. But 36 years have passed and memory can play tricks on you and his story, whilst probably, recanted as he remembered things gave us no real insight in pushing the case forwards : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peter Robbins, Larry Warren, Prison Evacuation and a Vanishing House

Around the same time December 2016 Peter Robbins made a statement regarding his co-author Larry Warren.

• We then briefly discussed the Prison evacuation rumour and the vanishing house rumour in the area during December 1980. Both stories seem to have little substance and even less evidence.

• Sacha came up with proof Larry Warren had faked a UFO in an A10 picture he’d put out there stealthily on social media. www.abovetopsecret.com...

At Christmas 2016 the Halt Perspective was released. CTJ noted that Halt, seems to overemphasise a mundane fact for a reason he couldn't quite say or didn't believe personally.

- An A-10 flew a package to Rammenstein. Halt states it was a review report for a promotional board to see...
- A Galaxy then collected something from Bentwaters.

Personally having obtained a copy of the Halt Perspective I have my own issues with it. It’s a huge tome and very difficult to read. It’s more like an encyclopaedia and leaves you jumping around trying to follow up on pieces of the story. A lot of the content is not related the 1980 Rendlesham incident at all and much of it is only vaguely linked. It’s also a little too focused on discrediting Larry Warren. Something Warren seems to have been quite capable of doing for himself in the past year or so.

The Lighthouse Theory Re-Surfaces

Ian Ridpath then rejoined the thread around the time of the 36th anniversary and once again stated a concise summary of why he believes the airmen were fooled by the lighthouse and the celestial events of the time.

Ian certainly didn’t convince everyone but his theory should not be discounted.

Jenny Randles rejoined the thread to state that although she felt Ian’s work had cut through a lot of the chaff that the mystery of the physiological effects on the airmen are still a mystery and that it seemed like there was an ‘energy field that swamped the forest’ during the encounter.

Ian was dismissive of the significance of John Burroughs settlement by the Veteran’s Administration for his injuries sustained. Doubting those injuries were sustained at Rendlesham as there is no documented proof of this available. This did meet with a lot of resistance and the fact remains that John’s medical records are classified. Kit Green has confirmed as much.

Weapon Developed from Burroughs Encounter

Next up was a brief conversation about a claim by John Burroughs that a weapon was developed from what the men encountered in Rendlesham Forest. In fact John says he actually has it in writing.

Sound Clip : clyp.it...

continues>>>

edit on 10/5/17 by mirageman because: edit

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join