It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I just can't accept anything about the binary code and codes within codes. My partner built their website, paid for it, ran it and all their facebook and twitter, for the 81st site etc and also the Lone Ranger pages. He was admin for everything he set up for them until Jim started asking him how he could sell the binary information, then he dumped them all like a warm turd. Lone ranger were allowing fake accounts to stir up the trouble in there so he did the same with them. He knows the entire inception of that. We all talked on the RFI forum too. As soon as the binary b*llocks came out, the admin shut the site down in disgust. My partner shut everything he created for them down. It's a scam.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The one thing I will give Jim credit for is for his interest in major Zickler and his career after he left the USAF. I'd high five him for that.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

Hello again Sacha. I didn't know you were involved in the social media side of John and Jimbo's post 2010 stories. Are you suggesting that Penniston basically made up the binary codes story in an attempt to make money?

He has continually brought new (and highly questionable) information into the story. I am not sure the plaster cast he allegedly made was actually from any landing site. The actual 'landing site' photos don't seem to show any such defined depressions. His story about the glyphs and how he photographed a craft in a dark forest and then decided he'd also draw them never seemed to make sense. As for his conveniently loose leaf notebook being used as evidence and having the wrong date of the incident in it (never mind the binary codes). Well enough said.

You have to be a government operative trying to stop the truth getting out..

Or you've completely blown away the lies and revealed the real motivations behind two of the so called witnesses.

On a slightly different note I did listen to the radio show you did with Alyson Dunlop. I do hope the issues you have had with threats and gagging orders etc. are all resolved shortly. No one deserves the harrassment you have had to put up with from people who should know better. Hopefully justice will take its course shortly.

And finally have you ever posted your own strange experience on this forum? If not I think people would like to read about it.
edit on 14/2/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hi MM... No i wasn't involved, it was before we got together. Basically Jim asked him how he could release the codes and he said give them to me I'll put them on the web site. Jim said he wanted to release them via a book or CD or some other way via a website. So he said just give me them i will put them on the website but he just said "no". So that's how that fell apart. Even though we already knew each other slightly, we weren't together. It was our mutual WTF over the binary that brought us together so thanks Jim! Another high five...

If I am a govt agent I want a pay rise and a company car lol! I think I'm just cursed to be in the wrong, right place at the right, wrong time.

No I've never written about it here. I told chris Evers I would write my account of events for the next edition of outerlimits magazine which is free and online. This edition has various articles from various voices on the scene regarding the current RFI situation, including one from myself about the analysis.

Done Eckers last show ended up being primarily about what I am saying due to a caller. Interesting discussion. People really do think i hoaxed the emails from Barry Greenwood. See... people don't know what the truth is anymore. they can't recognise it when they see it. Why would I give the internet an old mans email address when everyone's so poisonous and selfish?

I didn't even contact him in the first instance... that's the most ironic part of all.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Doesn't Halt confirm the plaster casts made by Penniston back from the start of the event? I believe one set was lost when Jim flew with them. Another set is kept by Halt.

Yet, I also agree the casts make no sense looking at the depressions.

The only way to resolve the conflicting situations is a rather unpleasant conclusion, that I hope is wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Jim doesn't keep any money from his books . He gives all proceeds to charities . Thought that needed to be clarified
edit on 20-2-2017 by Sedonabird because: Wrong verb tense

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Apparently there are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and Jim Penniston.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sedonabird

Jim doesn't keep any money from his books . He gives all proceeds to charities . Thought that needed to be clarified

Well given that much of your? errr his own Rendlesham story falls apart under scrutiny then the challenge is to prove this claim stands firm. You can't just believe everything you read on the internet as Abraham Lincoln once said.

How about the proceeds from signed business cards on Ebay. Ours for only $24.95

Do the proceeds of these all go to charity or should I be asking an American in Huyton that question? And who is Compou Pennistoe anyway?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Compou is a popular character in "Last of the Summer Wine"

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Well given that much of your? errr his own Rendlesham story falls apart under scrutiny then the challenge is to prove this claim stands firm. You can't just believe everything you read on the internet as Abraham Lincoln once said.

How about the proceeds from signed business cards on Ebay. Ours for only $24.95

Do the proceeds of these all go to charity or should I be asking an American in Huyton that question? And who is Compou Pennistoe anyway?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

charlyv
Now what about the sunken island that the coordinates pointed to, has anyone ever explored underwater there that you are aware of? I`m also curious as to what else was in that supposed binary code message. I don't know a lot about it but it seems there should be more information in it, Hoaxed or not it does make me wonder.

This supposed mythical sunken island - Hy Brasil - is an absolute red herring, albeit a convenient one for Penniston who, evidently, will latch on to anything that will get him out of a corner.

Firstly, we're talking about a mythical island; an island that, so the legend goes, is shrouded in mist for all but one day out of 7 years, or under the water, or something. The point is, we do not have precise gps coordinates for this 'doesn't-even-exist' place. Okay. So. How does that get Penniston out of a rub.

Well, the truth is, he screwed up!

Here are the relevant co-ordinates from the decoding of his binary that, we're supposed to now believe, was always intended to point to Hy Brasil:

52.0942532N, 13.131269W

Now, the first point to be aware of is that the decimal points are nowhere encoded in his binary, so they have to be interpolated. Key fact.

So, looking at all of the coordinates for the six sites that come later in the message, they all have the same number of decimal places internally, between the lat. and long. values, and amongst each other as a set. 6 decimal places. The coordinate at the outset (repeated at the end), however, has 7 and 6 (lat./long). Being a bit cynical and supposing them to have been ripped from some internet source, we'd likely expect any one source to be consistent with decimal places. So, let's test this idea out.

A latitude of 520 degrees makes no sense, so we would have to suppose a different source for this first coordinate with an internally-consistent 7 decimal places. Let's, then, 'correct' this to:

52.0942532N, 1.3131269W

Okay, so somewhere near Banbury, north of Oxford, UK. Not, I would argue, a very significant location for a message from our future selves (no disrespect to Banburians, of course).

But what if we go out on a limb and change the 'W' for 'E', like:

52.0942532N, 1.3131269E

Bingo! All of a sudden we're right in the heart of the village of Woodbridge, of all places. Coincidence? Nah! The intention was always "we've visited all these sacred places, and this is just to 'prove' we've been to Woodbridge too." (Kind of like a stamp in your passport, or a sticker on your suitcase.)

No. Penniston, or whoever, committed a clumsy, glaring error and got his East mixed up with his West. And from that, anyone who is even tempted to go with his current "No, no. It was meant to be Hy Brasil" is someone who is prepared to believe anything that comes out of that man's mouth.

Frankly, I'm not even sure why we're talking about this blatant charlatanism. Certainly, I'm woefully unclear as to why I'm talking about it.

[Note: I do not take credit for this analysis. It is out there, but I first came across it in this post on this very forum by Rob48. And, if this isn't enough, take a look at this other post from Guest101, if you don't think that the coordinates were just ripped from the Internet.]

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shaqmeister

Welcome to ATS. I had to look twice at that username as well LOL!

I think SOMEONE created those binary codes for sure. Not aliens or human beings from the future but someone in the last 30 years or so. It is also more likely an American would confuse co-ordinates either side of the Greenwich Meridian as they would be used to seeing everything in their own country as to the West. So if we are dealing with a straight up con-trick for financial gain then Penniston is the obvious suspect in the matter, or perhaps an associate of his.

But maybe there are deeper layers to Rendlesham? Think about how Colonel Halt has virtually gave Jim Penniston almost a free ride with his ever expansive story and border line believability. Yet he has continually attacked Larry Warren. Halt has also put the boot in on John Burroughs down the years and tried to marginalize his involvement in the incident. Warren's story lies in shreds as he's finally lost the plot under the intense scrutiny of the public eye. Penniston has gone largely silent after the release of the "Encounter.." book. But Burroughs appears to be striving for the truth and his story still remains fairly consistent.

So could Penniston have been subject to chemical debriefings and mind control as even he has suggested? Circumstantially of course evidence is there. Halt even believes it took place and has said so recently in interviews. But what would be the point in continuing to promote a near 40 year old UFO story via this method? Why be so sloppy?

I don't have the answers although maybe Halt knows. Or maybe the man in charge at the base at the time does.

As he says.... the cat got out the bag and he couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

I think he's talking about more than just having egg on his face.

edit on 22/2/17 by mirageman because: fixed vid link

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Will David Clarke and Ian dare join Burroughs?

Calling out to David Clarke and Ian Ridpath To all I have sent David Clarke a e-mail asking him if he and Ian would be interested in being a guest on Phenomenon radio on one of the following dates Thur March 2nd or Thur March 9th. Anybody who has direct contact with them please let them know I would love to have them come on the show.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Will David Clarke and Ian dare join Burroughs?

JB is giving them a chance to air their analysis of the case to a global audience that probably rarely hear from them. Ian's website has a lot of essential information on Rendlesham. Even if you come to a different conclusion about what happened. Dr. David Clarke has also done some excellent work in his time.

Maybe David and Ian could agree to appear together if their schedules permit? It's a live show so there are no sneaky edits to quote them out of context.

I hope they do it but I somehow doubt they will ..........

We'll see/

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Humpty Dumpty was not a person, but a cannon that fell. It was destroyed and the Kingsmen could not reassemble it

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Humpty Dumpty was not a person, but a cannon that fell. It was destroyed and the Kingsmen could not reassemble it

Maybe that prevented anyone from firing him.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101
So is there any data that rules out a celestial object?
It appears there is, and it’s on the Halt tape:

LT COLONEL HALT: the ones to the north are moving, one's moving away from us.
SGT BALL: Moving forward!
SGT NEVELS: It's moving out fast!
LT COLONEL HALT: They're moving out fast.
SGT BALL: This one on the right's heading away too.
LT COLONEL HALT: Yeah, they're both heading north. Ok hey, here he comes from the south; he's coming in toward us now.
SGT BALL: Holy #!
LT COLONEL HALT: Now were observing what appears to be a beam coming down to the ground.
SGT BALL: Look at the colors... #
LT COLONEL HALT: This is unreal.

Three witnesses see the same thing: The ‘stars’ to the north are moving away fast.
This definitely falsifies the ‘star-theory’.

That is the big difference between skeptic methodology (if the data doesn’t fit the theory, reject the data) and scientific methodology (if the data doesn’t fit the theory, reject the theory).

Agreeing with Ian Ridpath in his reply of Feb, 22 2014 and elsewhere, I find the notion of misidentification of stars for star-like objects (craft?) at the end of the Halt tape one of the easiest of the misidentification hypotheses to argue. In fact, it is necessary only to pay close attention to what Halt actually says.

The convincing aspect of this, which is perhaps missed by those wanting to suppose that Halt is describing some spectacular aerial display, is that his various descriptions only ever include either motion directly away from, or directly towards, the observer.

Halt's description is, in fact, sufficiently detailed so as to expressly give us objects north of him moving away to the north, and a single object to the south coming towards him from the south. There's no object from the north now appearing in the East. There is likewise no passage overhead from, say, north to south.

Essentially, then, all Halt describes are 'line-of-sight' movements.

Now, for clearly seen objects line-of-sight motions are evidenced predominately through changes in apparent size of the objects. Where these objects are distant and brightly lit in a dark background (star-like), this equates to changes only in brightness.

So, without adding any layer of supposition on top of Halt's description, we can say with certainty that all he was seeing were brightness variations - dimming in the north, brightening in the south. He was reporting motion, but he certainly wasn't observing it.

As to Halt's objects in the sky then, they are 1.) star-like, 2.) fixed in position like stars and 3.) perceived to be changing in brightness, as stars can appear to do for numerous reasons.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

Halt was merely prey to the quite natural and expected confirmation bias that would follow from having believed that he had just been out in the woods for several hours logging data apparently proving extra-terrestrial visitation, or the like.

Certainly no "reject[ing] the data" here...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sedonabird

This site is more humorous than Comedy Central. Not an ounce of truth.. just speculations
Signing off to seek real facts and research
Adios

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

This site is more humorous than Comedy Central. Not an ounce of truth.. just speculations
Signing off to seek real facts and research
Adios

Please post again when you find the "real" facts.....
Clearly you don't know them

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Dying to know how you know the facts of matters that occurred in our actual lives, with people you had nothing to do with at the time. In 2010 he wanted to SELL the codes thats a FACT that you DON'T KNOW because you were not around. even if you were sniffing about you weren't involved so don't talk to me about facts.

Your quips are beyond weak... The FACTS of the matter are exactly as I stated and I know because I WAS THERE.

You are right about this forum it is pretty funny, it takes intelligence to be funny. You're about as funny as Mr Tumble sitting in a corner covered in his own gin vomit.

Bye!
edit on 26-2-2017 by infomaniachousewife because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join