It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Now...if the goal was to experiment on service members...thats junior college level physics/tech to beam 2 types of EM at the test victims.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

This is indirectly related but I've referenced a paper several times that describes how narrow bands of NIEMR when combined with various wave form types (e.g. Square wave) can simulate the molecular State of various biological processes thus stimulating a reaction.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is some interesting, if not entirely earth shattering, information in the latest edition of the free online 'Outer Limits Magazine'. : Click link to view (see pages 20-27)

It includes confirmation from Peter Robbins that after

"...six months of escalating disagreements some on matters relating to our work together over the years, some regarding other issues. I am separating myself from my co-author.....Larry Warren until or unless these matters can be resolved between us.

There is a follow up by Phil Mantle on his interview with Steve Longero and comments by various people involved in the case.

Finally there is a 4 page summary by Sacha of the ongoing scrutinization of Larry Warren's collection of 'memorabilia' and documents.

edit on 23/1/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Piecing things together, I think the overall picture is something like so:
- Considering that there was some validity to telepathy two lines of experimentation were taken up
- 1) Electronic / Assisted telepathy using the Frey effect 2) True telepathy
- For both experiments binary code was used to transmit data in a form where error correction was possible
- Beam forming experiments using Terrahertz waves were conducted in the area of the RFI
- The data, as Burroughs sees it came from an IBM 8100 handshake protocol.

Possibly not all human brains were capable of transcoding the 'effect' into binary data. Hence why Penniston and Burrough's reacted so differently.

Why I doubt this scenario:
- Beam forming for any sort of DEW in a wooded area prevents line of site
- If it was a DEW experiment, why the need of the 'craft'?
- Why place the craft in an area it was likely to have manoeuvring issues?
- Regardless of any binary / assisted electronic telepathy it could not explain Penniston's amazing recall

Finally, we know the 'coordinates' from the binary code date much later than the RFI and were taken from a specific web site.

The theory is interesting, and experiments certainly took place. However, it doesn't explain the RFI very well at all, IMO.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

These were some strange things going on if they were testing the 'Frey effect' in the middle of Rendlesham Forest during the festive holidays in 1980. But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I know there are people still trying to follow this thread who are not technical people and possibly have no idea what you or I are discussing. So I think we need to check back and explain for them.

The Frey effect is in very basic terms a way of transmitting 'speech' directly into the auditory senses of a human being.

What is being suggested is that the 'binary' code was in fact something transmitted (via 1980s technology) to Jim Penniston (and possibly John Burroughs) via something very similar.

Also that Penniston's 'decoded' message does not refer to the year 8100 but that it was generated on an IBM 8100 (or any of the other computers around the time that seemed to have a model number of 8100).....And this was the 'hanshake protocol' (basically how a device connects with something else. Remember dial up modems?)

A snippet of the message is below :

EXPLORATION OF HUMANITY.
CONTINUOUS FOR PLANETARY ADVANCE....

ORIGIN YEAR 8100.

All very interesting if true of course. But we are also faced with doubts you raised. All of which are completely valid. This scenario doesn't really explain the rest of the RFI that continued for two further nights either.

ctj83 - perhaps you can expand on this to explain about the experiments etc.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I've been thinking that the "binary code" was probably simple confabulation,
not purposeful deception:

In psychiatry, confabulation (verb: confabulate) is a disturbance of memory, defined as the production of fabricated, distorted, or misinterpreted memories about oneself or the world, without the conscious intention to deceive.

When the mind tries to explain something, and it can't, it often rummages up something from the unconscious
and repackages things for the conscious mind.

Now.. could something have "stirred the mind"? Either pure excitement (hysteria) or possibly some sort of EMF test?
Sure.

Under such conditions one might possibly recall some unrelated, seen once memory that they normally could not recall.

"The mind always betrays itself" is a common phrase.

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I've been thinking that the "binary code" was probably simple confabulation, not purposeful deception:

If it was confabulation though how come the message can be converted from binary to ASCII and the co-ordinates all seemed to be lifted (exactly) from the sacred sites web site?

I still say 'someone' created that binary code.

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If it was deception, then it was "sloppy" deception..

It was my opinion that the secop guys did a higher quality of work than that!

Kev

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It has to be deceptive, there is no alternative due to the binary code coordinates being taken from a modern website and as such could not originate elsewhere.

You're right though, it's sloppy deception. It bears a strange resemblance to Warren's telephathic alien behind a curtain...

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I guess the "hieroglyphs" (from the testing equipment) make a much better case for possible conflation
than the "binary code".

Kev

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'd say you're right! @@

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I think I understand where you are going with this, but the use of binary/ASCII still seems like a 'weird stirr'. Interesting thought though.

I used to think that the binary was the result of a technology test 'projecting' info/data into the unconsiousness of the mind, with a random recall as the result later.

That all aside, as MM said, I do think this was an intentional (and bad) fabrication.

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

An excellent suggestion. Perhaps they were far more utilitarian and workman like than exotic...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Me again.... In case you're interested. He just tried to gag us. Radio show included.

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

How sad that a UFO incident that happened nearly 40 years ago has had to come to this. It really is like a bad soap opera at times. But this also places unnecessary stress and distraction upon yourself and your family. You shouldn't have to put up with any of this bullying.

I have an inkling that nothing will actually end up in court regarding these claims. You appear to have enough evidence to back your case. From past form I'd even check out whether the 'gagging orders' are actually from a legitimate source.

The truth is the truth after all.

I will also have a listen to the radio show sometime this week on my daily commute.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nice write up in "Outer Limits" Sacha, listened to the podcast show too, Christ I had no idea what a nightmare warren and his clan have resorted too.The personal attacks and threats are way out of line, he sounds like he's losing it!

That's proper sad and I think Larry should just quit and put the shovel down & try get out of the huge hole he's dug for himself! Nasty stuff and to think you put the guy up for somewhere to stay while he found a flat.
I did not know you knew him that personally.
What a mess though eh? Larry Warren has done so much damage to his reputation as well as the RFI which is still a mystery with questions that still need answers.

Hope things get better from your point of view cos it sounds nasty.

edit on 6/2/2017 by stealthyaroura because: Blah

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

A small update of an earily similar incident at Greenham Common in the late eighties. A spherical UFO flies over the base and causes lightalls to fail.

Daily Express

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi I just popped on for a nosey and the first thing i see is the above post about the lightalls. I found this book about five years ago and thought it will probably answer your questions. The date of publication is 1977 so is relevant to the period of time being discussed. It's called security lighting for nuclear bases and outlines the issues surrounding them etc.

books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q&f=false

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thanks Sacha. Very usefull. I thought I'd pursue something different as Burrough's 'code within a code' isn't really getting any clearer...

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Also... I wanted to mention this. In LAEG warren says they are shot at from the forest and that an A10 got hit, a helping hand went out etc (totally denied by Charles Halt). Now warren said something to me about that. He said that after the initial commotion that when they got back to post the concrete was cracked.

Penetration tests of concrete were discussed in the Behavioural Psychology in physical security on nuclear bases symposium 1979. I can't write off what Warren says although it must have been told to him by someone else seeing as he more recently stated that the 28th was his first ever shift. So my guess is that the A10 being shot was a bit of concrete hitting the craft and that that moment has a good possibility of having occurred. Obviously i am going on what i think of the incidents which is that nothing other wordly occurred. This was published by the law enforcement standards agency in 1982.

Sorry for skewing off current topic.. if anyone can confirm this account of concrete damage I'd be grateful.

www.worldcat.org...

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join