It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sedonabird

The american doesn't live in Huyton. He lives in Aigburth or Hale Wood. He LIVED in Huyton when he stayed with us. As everyone knows because he shared my address with everyone he knows and has told everyone he's seen. He moved house with us. He was our slurm worm.

So you blatantly are sh*t stirring or are clueless. Both.
edit on 26-2-2017 by infomaniachousewife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I apologize if my comment offended you. I was not alluding to you or the experience you had with LW. However, there is much speculation all throughout this site. You are correct , I don't know what occurred and I wasn't there. I can only reply to how things appear from an outsider looking in . a reply to: infomaniachousewife

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infomaniachousewife

If you look closely Sedonabird simply quoted me without making a comment. Perhaps the cat had got their tongue.

But I have to take the blame for the "Huyton" comment. Although nothing more was meant of it than a reference to someone who deals in questionable memorabilia. Don't read anything more into that than me being the clueless one!

In other news I am still wading through the "Halt Perspective". It's a weighty tome and not for a casual reader on the case. It contains information from books, news sources, witness interviews, TV and radio shows, internet posting and podcasts. It covers other sightings before and long after the 1980 incident. There is commentary from Charles Halt on many of these items where he would have had some involvement or knowledge. There are also comments from Nick Pope, Jenny Randles and a number of other known researchers from both sides of the Atlantic.

But because it is a sprawling mass of information it is more like an encyclopedia than a book. There are some little known factoids and interesting points raised. But I am still to finish it all and will bring those points up in the thread at a later date.

edit on 26/2/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Care to explain how you know what Jim does with his book royalties then?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My resources are knowledgeable,trustworthy and honest . a reply to: mirageman

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ok.

Whether Penniston is a generous, charitable, individual or trying to fleece people (like the allegations against another witness), the point is actually irrelevant to the case. It's seemingly more an attempt to pull the wool over people's eyes.

So what do your 'resources' tell you about how his memory has seemingly improved with age?

Penniston's ability to recall the event has expanded from simply a lighted object he never got closer than 50m to in 1980 to a fantastic story that actually sounds bollocks to those following the story with intelligence. Although I guess that all depends on how you interpret those points.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I guess you will need to buy his book when released and at your leisure - find your answers a reply to: mirageman

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

edit on 26/2/2017 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Ok.

Whether Penniston is a generous, charitable, individual or trying to fleece people (like the allegations against another witness), the point is actually irrelevant to the case. It's seemingly more an attempt to pull the wool over people's eyes.

So what do your 'resources' tell you about how his memory has seemingly improved with age?

Penniston's ability to recall the event has expanded from simply a lighted object he never got closer than 50m to in 1980 to a fantastic story that actually sounds bollocks to those following the story with intelligence. Although I guess that all depends on how you interpret those points.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It's a no brainier Mirageman! He answered the questions he was asked. Any good attorney will tell you to answer the questions asked and not to go into detail or offer other info that isn't asked. Ian, it appears you may be looking at mirages that don't exist . a reply to: Mirageman

edit on 27-2-2017 by Sedonabird because: Added info

edit on 27-2-2017 by Sedonabird because: Info added

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sedonabird
It's a no brainier Mirageman! He answered the questions he was asked. Any good attorney will tell you to answer the questions asked and not to go into detail or offer other info that isn't asked.......

Well his story just doesn't add up and I am not bothering to point out all the inconsistencies again. Any good attorney would tell you that too. The interview by Angelia Joiner is certainly not Jim's finest hour (and a half).

Maybe Gordon Williams was right with his comment shown earlier?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Ian, I think many of what you call inconsistencies and misconceptions are most likely addressed in their book . Hopefully your questions will be answered once the book is published and you are able to read it .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Who is this Ian you refer to?

....Brown, Botham, Duncan Smith, Wright, Curtis (whoops no he's dead!), Dury (no he he's been hit too hard with the rhythm stick too), St.John, Rush, Brady! Astbury?

If you mean Mr. Ridpath then he has his own account on here : ianrid posts

Now before you accuse me of doing something "Which was against the rule" of ATS by setting up two accounts. I can clarify that we are two separate people as you can clearly ascertain by reading through the thread and seeing that we don't agree on a number of points.

So with that all in mind. Can we start again?

If you have advance notice of what may be in this book then would you care to expand on what sort of information we can expect to see?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Has Jim ever considered, seeing as the binary codes contain Human ASCII, and coordinates directly taken from one particular map set, that he was provided the codes by humans. From now. Not the future.

To coverup, and destroy the validity of his genuine and valuable experience?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ian Drury was hit by a rhyme stick, not a rhythm stick, Mirage. It's an easy mistake to make.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Ian Drury was hit by a rhyme stick, not a rhythm stick, Mirage. It's an easy mistake to make.

He was Dury not a Drury. All I can say is 'What a Waste'" although that still gives me reasons to be cheerful.
edit on 27/2/17 by mirageman because: tie poe

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Concerning the book insights, they are posted on the official first responders page which is available for all to read. I would have thought that you would be checking that page out before posting misleading information. I bet you never asked Penniston any questions about RFI either... I actually have . And btw, since I don't know your name , I just chose to call you Ian ...

edit on 27-2-2017 by Sedonabird because: Left words out

edit on 27-2-2017 by Sedonabird because: Rephrase

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Is this yours?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sedonabird
Concerning the book insights, they are posted on the official first responders page which is available for all to read. I would have thought that you would be checking that page out before posting misleading information.

?

I am sure anyone wanting to post misleading information will be sure to go there in the future. Thanks for the tip off.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Kevin Randle recently conducted a 2nd interview with Colonel Halt about his book

And the earlier interview is here.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join