It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sedonabird

I had a look on that page and I'll be honest, some stuff made a lot of sense and some just seems wrong

For instance:

In fact, during September 1991, Jim was disturbed to hear from his younger sister that his name had been mentioned by both A1C John Burroughs and Col. Halt on the TV show Unsolved Mysteries (episode 147, the first episode of season 4, televised on 18th September 1991), as he believed that what he had witnessed was still classified.
Quote by Jim Penniston:
“What I found the most disturbing though, was why Burroughs and Halt went public, when the impression was clearly left with me that this was a highly-classified event?”
Unquote.
Jim was later able to watch the show after his sister sent him a VHS copy and saw John Burroughs announcing to the world that what they both witnessed was a “triangular craft” – something only Jim really knew from the contact that night. Jim also noted that there were inconsistencies in the accounting from Burroughs on what exactly happened.

I've watched this episode several times and Burroughs never once mentioned a triangular craft. Therefore the assertion that Burroughs was relating something only Penniston experiments is wrong in multiple ways, it can't be easily accepted as a mistake. It implies that the issue is Burrough's taking Pennison's experience, thus legitimising it. Yet, Burroughs' never mentioned it.

What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: [post=21952851]Ctj83/post]

I had a look on that page and I'll be honest, some stuff made a lot of sense and some just seems wrong

For instance:

In fact, during September 1991, Jim was disturbed to hear from his younger sister that his name had been mentioned by both A1C John Burroughs and Col. Halt on the TV show Unsolved Mysteries (episode 147, the first episode of season 4, televised on 18th September 1991), as he believed that what he had witnessed was still classified.
Quote by Jim Penniston:
“What I found the most disturbing though, was why Burroughs and Halt went public, when the impression was clearly left with me that this was a highly-classified event?”
Unquote.
Jim was later able to watch the show after his sister sent him a VHS copy and saw John Burroughs announcing to the world that what they both witnessed was a “triangular craft” – something only Jim really knew from the contact that night. Jim also noted that there were inconsistencies in the accounting from Burroughs on what exactly happened.

I've watched this episode several times and Burroughs never once mentioned a triangular craft. Therefore the assertion that Burroughs was relating something only Penniston experiments is wrong in multiple ways, it can't be easily accepted as a mistake. It implies that the issue is Burrough's taking Pennison's experience, thus legitimising it. Yet, Burroughs' never mentioned it.

What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sedonabird

For instance:

Quote by Jim Penniston:
Unquote.

What am I missing?

I

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

For instance:

Quote by Jim Penniston:
Unquote.

What am I missing?

I
I
Btw.. this site is not cooperating tonight
I asked my resources and was told that the post was to state structured craft not triangular. It was an error in compiling information from several documents. It had been corrected on the first responders site .

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
" The Rendlesham UFO witness statements (Page 2), sceptic Ian Ridpath, has obviously assumed that the date given at the bottom right corner on the sketch of the triangular craft in three different views, presents the date as the 27th December 1980. He assumes that Jim Penniston had given the date he actually saw the craft, which he says was the wrong date, as the first night of the incident had taken place on the morning of the 26th December, 1980. However, what Ian Ridpath “sees” and wants to be a “7,” is really a ‘9’ . . . relating to the 29th December – not the date that Jim Penniston saw the craft, but the day that Jim Penniston made the sketch of the triangular craft.

• The triangular craft sketched in three different views was made at Jim Penniston’s home in Ipswich, Suffolk, on the morning of the 29th December 1980, and before Jim left to go to the AFOSI building, as ordered."

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ctj83

Yes

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

" The Rendlesham UFO witness statements (Page 2), sceptic Ian Ridpath, has obviously assumed that the date given at the bottom right corner on the sketch of the triangular craft in three different views, presents the date as the 27th December 1980. He assumes that Jim Penniston had given the date he actually saw the craft, which he says was the wrong date, as the first night of the incident had taken place on the morning of the 26th December, 1980. However, what Ian Ridpath “sees” and wants to be a “7,” is really a ‘9’ . . . relating to the 29th December – not the date that Jim Penniston saw the craft, but the day that Jim Penniston made the sketch of the triangular craft.

• The triangular craft sketched in three different views was made at Jim Penniston’s home in Ipswich, Suffolk, on the morning of the 29th December 1980, and before Jim left to go to the AFOSI building, as ordered."
. 😂 Ian thought it was the lighthouse .. end of post😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Would you say Penniston still goes with the " Time Traveller's " from our future idea?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Isn't that Burrough's idea as well? Just without the biabry code. The coordinates in the codes are totally discredited becuase they can be traced to a particular map set at a particular time. It would be nice if Penniston could address that in a way that makes sense.

Otherwise as I've said, it devalues the rest of his experience.

Before reading the set of rebukes he posted I did consider that maybe they were implanted during his hypnosis to distract him from the main task.

Sadly he seems to have ruled that out and we are left with him receiving coordinates from an out of date mapset from twenty years in the future.

So they either came from the mid 2000s or they came from humans in the far future travelling back to the mid 2000s to transmit to the 80s.

That makes no sense to me. More likely humans of now gave the codes to Penniston.

The big question is, does Burroughs have codes that he doesn't speak about?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Would you say Penniston still goes with the " Time Traveller's " from our future idea?

[/ I believe that the craft being sent back by "time travelers " came out in Jim's hypnosis. I was told NO, He does not believe that as well as he does not believe it was ET related either, because there is no proof .
However, what Jim witnessed was far in advance of what is known on earth and that is why he is open to time travel theories among others that he is presently looking into .

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Have you ever got closer to Jim than within 50m? Maybe he's one of your resources? If so perhaps you could clear something up.

If you look at all the original witness statements they seem to paint a fairly consistent picture. Christmas Day 1980. Three wise men in a foreign land following the light and never quite getting close enough to ascertain exactly what it was. Then getting called back to base.

But once Penniston was able to 'release' the pages of his loose leaf notebook the date of the encounter clearly states the 27th Dec 1980. So was he actually out there on the second night making notes, taking photos, making sketches, touching something he perhaps shouldn't have done then? And not the night with Ed and John?

Because otherwise it seems there was a cover-up put in place and all parties on that first night are complicit in it to this day. Except for Jim.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Meant to say , he does not necessarily believe ....

link   

edit on 2-3-2017 by Sedonabird because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 2-3-2017 by Sedonabird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The big question is, does Burroughs have codes that he doesn't speak about

We can only speculate on this one.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Meant to say , he does not necessarily believe ....

Wise choice.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The big question is, does Burroughs have codes that he doesn't speak about

We can only speculate on this one.
Who knows.. now
He says he doesn't remember anything

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link