It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s Now A Coloring Book To Teach Your Children To Love Ted Cruz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OH MY GOD - yes, this is real!!

Ted Cruze to the future -

The Cruz to the Future™ book is a non-partisan, fact-driven view of how Texas Sen. Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz became a U.S. senator and details, through his quotes and public information his ideas for what he believes will help America grow.

Among the various bits of "fact-driven" and "non-partisan" information contained in this are:

•Ted Cruz Is A Man Of Great Virility And Stamina: Many “career establishment politicians are far too out of shape, old or overweight to even perform such a magnificent feat” as standing on the Senate floor and talking for over 21 hours. But not Ted Cruz!
•Ted Cruz Can See The Future: Cruz spoke with “clairvoyant precision” about the “quickly approaching Obama Care disaster.
•Cruz Is The Constitution’s Guardian: Ted Cruz is a “passionate fighter for limited government, economic growth, and the Constitution.
•America Is A Christian Nation: American history is “replete with official references to the value and invocation of Divine guidance, including official Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, House and Senate chaplains, the national motto ‘In God We Trust,” the Pledge of Allegiance, [and] religious paintings in the National Gallery.” So hands off those government-sponsored Ten Commandments monuments!
•Providing Health Care To People Who Can’t Afford It Is Worse Than War: Cruz’s failed stand against the Affordable Care Act “was so important because millions of citizens believe Obama Care is worse than any war. At least American soldiers have weapons with which to defend themselves.”
- think progress review

What an awesome piece of self-deception - you have to hand it to nutjobs - they never do things by halves!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

America......

When I think you cant surprise me anymore you go and do it.

When I think the bar is at its lowest you lower it more

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So hands off those government-sponsored Ten Commandments monuments!

With a comment like this they refer to him as the constitutions guardian. Yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I already like Ted Cruz but I like Rand more.

Is there by chance a Rand Paul coloring book? If so, I'll take 2 please.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Everyone PLEASE click on the link!!!
I love his Buddy Christ meets Wall Street pose on the cover to how in the book's description, Cruz's words are in all red text, just like the Christ in the KJV bible, coincindence?

I'm with the ewok on this one...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

gladtobehere

I already like Ted Cruz but I like Rand more.

Is there by chance a Rand Paul coloring book? If so, I'll take 2 please.

Visit the link...if there isn't...make one.
If it is half as awkward as this one looks, any child will fear coloring in it for fear of growing hair on their palms

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

"Cruz’s failed stand against the Affordable Care Act “was so important because millions of citizens believe Obama Care is worse than any war."

Showing that millions live very sheltered lives. I really think these people should be drafted and sent to Afghanistan. Let see if they really believe that Obamacare is worse than being under fire.
edit on 9-12-2013 by Kaploink because: eh

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What would have happened if they made an Obama coloring book?

They would be called out as racists.

I think worship of any elected leader is sickening- so I wont defend it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

They already have Barack Obama coloring books. You can buy them on Amazon. Though, I doubt they reach the same level of propaganda as the Cruz coloring book.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Providing Health Care To People Who Can’t Afford It Is Worse Than War: Cruz’s failed stand against the Affordable Care Act “was so important because millions of citizens believe Obama Care is worse than any war. At least American soldiers have weapons with which to defend themselves.”

This part seems more like an "opinion" from the "ThinkProgress" author.

Is that anywhere in the book itself ?

and what page is this one on ?

The book also warns children that President Obama and his administration will “use any opportunity to go after the Second Amendment right and other constitutional rights such as free speech.” So make sure you snatch up a copy quickly before Obama bans it.

Kinda sounds "True" eh?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Common Good

So, it isn't racist to make one about the "Hispanic" Senator from Texas, Ted Cruz?

They conveniently have a Nelson Mandela free coloring page. Is that racist?
The company has a whole catagory of books on African-American leaders. So, opportunistic, yes. Racist? Who knows?
More than likely it was a publicity stunt, probably by the company that produces it...

edit on 9-12-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Providing Health Care To People Who Can’t Afford It Is Worse Than War

Quite sad that a federal politician would promote that thought. A good reason he should not be in office.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

haha- i dont think its racist- just a joke =)

Its only racist if it involves Obama.

People are very stupid about things like that.

I just hate politician worship. So I think its stupid either way .

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Our current Messiah and Savior hasn't worked out so well. Cruz thinks he can do better. As if it wasn't bad enough.

This blows! Gag, gag, vomit

Here's a page from the coloring book. This isn't a coloring book for kids, it's for mindless sheeple.

I'm ordering mine today, it's only $4.99

edit on 9-12-2013 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

WOW! Does Ted Cruz think that children can vote? Or, maybe he thinks that his potential base needs to be talked to like little children?

I pity the child that gets this coloring book for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Common Good

then there might be an equally derisive thread raised.

but they didn't.

so everything about it is speculation :p

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

the owlbear

Common Good

So, it isn't racist to make one about the "Hispanic" Senator from Texas, Ted Cruz?

They conveniently have a Nelson Mandela free coloring page. Is that racist?
The company has a whole catagory of books on African-American leaders. So, opportunistic, yes. Racist? Who knows?
More than likely it was a publicity stunt, probably by the company that produces it...

edit on 9-12-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

None of them are really racist, unless you color them in with different colors!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

crazyewok

America......

When I think you cant surprise me anymore you go and do it.

When I think the bar is at its lowest you lower it more

You have no idea HOW LOW we can lower that bar. When the bar is laying on the floor.. we will just tunnel under it.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Republicans love there coloring books lol. Aren't they giving rank and file Republican lawmakers training how to speak to women, I wonder if its in coloring book form?

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Common Good
reply to post by the owlbear

haha- i dont think its racist- just a joke =)

Its only racist if it involves Obama.

People are very stupid about things like that.

I just hate politician worship. So I think its stupid either way .

I got that in my second reading of your post. I agree "the cult of personality" (and effective advertising of one's brand) has eclipsed politics like an evil moon of well-funded, ill-meaning plutocrats seeking to create the stir for fun and profit from their high castles.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join