It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There’s Now A Coloring Book To Teach Your Children To Love Ted Cruz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Common Good
What would have happened if they made an Obama coloring book?

then there might be an equally derisive thread raised.

but they didn't.

so everything about it is speculation :p

They might have. I haven't searched through the whole SECTION of African-American leaders coloring books. How could they not include Obama? Btw, thanks for finding this...creepy.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

the owlbear

Aloysius the Gaul

Common Good

but they didn't.

They might have. I haven't searched through the whole SECTION of African-American leaders coloring books. How could they not include Obama? Btw, thanks for finding this...creepy.

Thats cause they havent invented a crayon yet that can switch skin color hues back and forth depending on who youre pandering to. TEE-HEE!!

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What an egotistical maniac this guy is. He's so in love with himself. I’ll bet he makes passionate love to himself in front of a mirror every night.

What gets me even more, though, is the number of people out their who would cheerfully follow him right over the cliff...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

Common Good

but they didn't.

Here you are www.coloringbook.com...

Nobody made a thread about it though bc they have real issues in which hussain Obama is complicit in, and a non sanctioned for profit coloring book is not a real issue except in the minds of some weak little internet losers.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

netbound
What an egotistical maniac this guy is. He's so in love with himself. I’ll bet he makes passionate love to himself in front of a mirror every night.

What gets me even more, though, is the number of people out their who would cheerfully follow him right over the cliff...

They are ALL egomaniacal narcissists. Every last one of them. CHuck em all out with their coloring books and put into place common Americans voted in by their peers and not funded by special groups . Yeah.. Ive been sniffing the markers again.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by netbound

I, for one, can hardly wait until the teaparty nominates him for it's Presidential candidate.
His is one birth certificate I would really like for them to ask for.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

They don't have to. Born in Canada. Thank the Gods.
His dad fought for Castro until Castro seized his dad's company... He is all OIL MONEY. Dont believe all that bs about his dad floated over with his last $100 from Cuba...why do you think he was born in Canada and is Senator from Texas? OIL. What is it with Texas and miserable politicians?

edit on 9-12-2013 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

jctcle

Here you are www.coloringbook.com...

Nobody made a thread about it though bc they have real issues in which hussain Obama is complicit in, and a non sanctioned for profit coloring book is not a real issue except in the minds of some weak little internet losers.

either that or because it made no stupid claims to be "factual" and "non-partisan" :p

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Maybe it is to counter this one:

Barack Obama 2008 Coloring Book

-- or --

Barack Obama Coloring Book

More...

I am curious as to why you think this is something...
edit on 9-12-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

ETA:
Your basis is from ThinkProgress; an insanely leftist blog site that is known to twist words and play vocabulary gymnastics...

For fun OP, from your link; here is how Think Progress opens up their "review":

Are you a new parent terrified that the liberal media will turn your child into an Obama supporter? Or do you just need something to entertain your kids during those long drives to Tea Party rallies?

Just exudes objective feelings doesn't it? Ironically they call out the book as being partisan; pot, meet kettle; enjoy the tea.
edit on 9-12-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You have no idea HOW LOW we can lower that bar. When the bar is laying on the floor.. we will just tunnel under it.

reply to post by Advantage

Quite a disgusting display of humanity at its worst.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

WeRpeons

You have no idea HOW LOW we can lower that bar. When the bar is laying on the floor.. we will just tunnel under it.

reply to post by Advantage

Quite a disgusting display of humanity at its worst.

Yeah, I thought so too. 'Specially when he tried to pander to a group I was listening with by hamming up his speech. Just because Im not white doesnt mean he has to dumb down his speech for me to "get it".

Yeah, I know you didnt mean HIM being a disgusting display of humanity, but then again.. you wouldnt. I MUST be a disgusting person to not only resent this behavior, but dare to point it out.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Not fan of child indoctrination, especially when it comes to politics. The question, what kind of person would buy this or any other similar coloring book for that matter for their child?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

technical difficulties
Not fan of child indoctrination, especially when it comes to politics. The question, what kind of person would buy this or any other similar coloring book for that matter for their child?

Real question is if this was really meant for kids...

I guess this is material not based on age, but IQ - the lower - the better...

I almost chocked when I heard about this 'fast selling coloring book' this morning on NPR. What a joke...
and it aint April 1. folks...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think i am going to be sick.

This is worse then Obama worshiping.

This comment from the review section pisses me off.

So what if Ted Cruz says America is a Christian nation! It is mostly true. We are not all like the Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh or Islamic or the Atheist religion of a no-God. We are more Christian than anything. Get it over it and you do what you want.

Oh yeah? why then did America Side with the Saudis agaisnt the Christians in middle east and Bosnia, Kosovo?
edit on 13-12-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
LOL LOL

I saw an article in the Daily Caller and went to your web site. We have seen this coloring book company had been in news before and I am glad. Ted Cruz is an icon and he is for real a man of words and deeds, whether people like it or not. He stood up for America and everyone laughed at him. I hope you sell millions and thank you for being able to see what the world is truly about.

It is true. Ted Cruz to the future! The author of this book better get ready for some healthy feedback and special attention. I have my book!

Seriously are these people high?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

This comic book is intended as satire, you know.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

DJW001

Are you sure?

Have you seen any of pages?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

SuperFrog

DJW001

Are you sure?

Yes. Do you think it a coincidence that the only media outlets publicizing it are liberal or progressive? (Not that I like Cruz, I think he is a joke. But then, that's the point of satire, isn't it?)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

DJW001

SuperFrog

DJW001

Are you sure?

Yes. Do you think it a coincidence that the only media outlets publicizing it are liberal or progressive? (Not that I like Cruz, I think he is a joke. But then, that's the point of satire, isn't it?)

a-ha...

www.foxnews.com...

Are you calling Fox News Liberal or Progressive...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join