It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yes, when they are saying "peace and security". This may apply to the holy Land or it may apply to the whole world. The anti-christ is to bring peace to the whole world but at the cost of many lives.

What do make of the words "and the one is"?
Rev 17:10 and there are seven kings, the five did fall, and the one is, the other did not yet come, and when he may come, it behoveth him to remain a little time;
Rev 17:11 and the beast that was, and is not, he also is eighth, and out of the seven he is, and to destruction he doth go away. Young's Literal Translation

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
Yes, when they are saying "peace and security". This may apply to the holy Land or it may apply to the whole world. The anti-christ is to bring peace to the whole world but at the cost of many lives.

What do make of the words "and the one is"?
Rev 17:10 and there are seven kings, the five did fall, and the one is, the other did not yet come, and when he may come, it behoveth him to remain a little time;
Rev 17:11 and the beast that was, and is not, he also is eighth, and out of the seven he is, and to destruction he doth go away. Young's Literal Translation

One is, the 6th.

It is not a coincidence that the funeral of John Paul II was held on 8 April 2005, six days after his death on 2 April.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If it refers to popes, which I am not yet convinced it does, then maybe "the one is" is Benedict, who still is but is not. Or maybe it is JPII who "is" in the sense that he is coming back, therefore still is.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...
He really was in to interfaith, wasn't he? The perfect candidate for the false prophet.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Tomorrow they canonize the beast.

I believe that he will not "resurrect" tomorrow.

It is not time yet.

I may be wrong about the exact date, but he will "resurrect".

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The deception has begun! The false prophets who are kings of the airwaves are spreading their poisonous propaganda and working toward the destruction of the holy ones.

edit on 2/5/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SRS82

I haven't been able to find a picture of the blood reliquary of JP II like the one in the video. Have you got a link to it? Also I couldn't see what the bit from Angels and Demons was, it was too dark. But this is fascinating and scary at the same time, they have been telling us all through his reign who he was but we didn't see it till now.

Edit:
I have found it now, it is a photo of the reliquary that toured the US last year. It is supposed to be a metal replica of the gospel book that was placed open on his coffin (then the wind blew it shut). There was no picture of the bent cross on the gospel book so I don't understand why there is a picture of him holding his bent cross with rays coming out of it shining on to his blood. The bent cross is supposed to be some medieval occult symbol, perhaps it is supposed to have power to heal or something and shining on his blood will resurrect him? Or perhaps it is mocking the words of Jesus in John 6
53 Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.
54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up in the last day.
55 For My flesh truly is food, and My blood truly is drink.
56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
57 Just as the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.

and the diagram is saying that by venerating the blood of JPII you will gain eternal life. These people seem to think so: look at the photos from about a third of the way down.

edit on 19/5/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You think it was too dark? Here is a screenshot:

I'm not sure about the bent cross specifically but all crosses are pagan. They came from the ankh and as you said the ankh is supposed to have the power of resurrection, here is a definition of ankh according to wikipedia:

The ankh also known as key of life, the key of the Nile or crux ansata (Latin meaning “cross with a handle”), was the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic character that read “life”

You'll find pictures of Osiris, Isis and Horus all of them holding ankhs and I think that you know that Isis resurrected Osiris.

And since I'm uploading pictures here is another one pointing to 666:

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And since I'm uploading pictures here is another one pointing to 666:

What about all the other shapes on the carpet, what about the large rectangle surrounding?

That adds a 4 to your 666.

Oh and the 2 smaller ones arent really hexagons, they are missing the 6th connecting line to make them such.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I was expecting a reply like that.

You don't know what hexagons mean to those people.

I'm not going to discuss the other elements of the carpet.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You don't know what hexagons mean to those people.

No, the truth of the matter is you don't know what I know or don't know so you can assume as much as you please, but beware, know where assumptions can lead you.

I'm not going to discuss the other elements of the carpet.

You mean the 2 small hexagons which arent really hexagons or the rectangle that throws your 666 out the door?

I was expecting a reply like that.

No you weren't, you would have addressed it before I mentioned it and its clear that you are not going discuss the other elements because if you would do so it would become even more clearer that that pic can point to any number you choose if you are going to randomly choose a shape here or there that you can find on the carpet.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRS82

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

How so?

Do you know what I am talking about to say I have no idea or is that simply all you can reply with because you wont discuss the rest of the carpet?

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Doesn't anyone understand that the Book of Revelation is speaking of a united Asia, under Honor of true God, to destroy the wickedness, corruption, and sin in this world? It is funny that Christians and Jews think they have been faithful to God, but they have not, and that is why the Book of Revelation happens to them --for their sins.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sigh. You don't know the definition of an hexagon. Now if you don't mind I'm not wasting my time with troll attempts.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

What about all the other shapes on the carpet, what about the large rectangle surrounding?

That adds a 4 to your 666.

Oh and the 2 smaller ones arent really hexagons, they are missing the 6th connecting line to make them such.

This carpet was woven by some poor people in Central Asia somewhere and bought for a song by either the Vatican or donated by someone wanting to gain brownie points in heaven. It wasn't designed especially for the this funeral with every occult symbol they could fit on to it . The reason this carpet was chosen for the occasion is that it has some symbolism in it that those looking for it can find it, but not enough so that it is in your face or anybody who has read a few pages of Vigilant Citizen or ATS could point it out to anyone else. By itself it means nothing, as you have noted, but if you look at the whole picture then it tells a story.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Francis: “I’m open to discussing the Petrine Primacy”

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

IF this is real then it is another step towards the return of the beast.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ted Cruz: Democratic Senators Want to “Repeal the First Amendment”
www.cnsnews.com...

Remember what I said in my video of Revelation Chapter 13:

The beast out of the earth is the United States. Its two horns are the state and religion. Until now, the first amendment still guarantees the separation of the state from religion. The mark of the beast will be something against a commandment of the Creator, maybe the worshipping of the beast itself. At this point, religion will be no longer separated from state, religion will be above state. The United States will force the world to receive the mark, those who does not keep the commandments of the Creator. The mark may be a technology as a chip, and that is a representation of the worship of the beast.

Watch my videos if you missed them:

edit on 26-5-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Remember the 6th king is the 8th king which is also the beast (6+2=8):

They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

1. The funeral of Pope John Paul II was held on 8 April 2005, 6 days after his death on 2 April
2. There are 8 candles on his coffin. 6 big candles and 2 small ones.
3. In the movie Angels & Demons they show the name John Paul 8. He was John Paul 2 (+6=8)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join