It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

St Udio
this thread is going way off course from focusing on the Revelations' Beast imho

Just go here: thebeastfromrevelation.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Depends on if you want to look at it through disney goggles or face reality.

I've dissected it in realistic view.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

metalholic
reply to post by SRS82

Which then is saying that mankind still needs to be models behind evolution. And oblivious to a countdown to extinction.

While aliens come and go draining the planet of any resources they wish. So if you did survive long enough without the sun killing you you'd have no way in hades to advance being that the planet is drained.

If you say so.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Part 11

John Paul II: "I will not die completely"

"To his close friends who expressed concern about his future and health conditions, raising his head in his wheelchair, Pope John Paul II surprisingly repeated one day, toward the end of his life, with a profound voice, Horace\'s phrase: \"Non omnis moriar\" (I will not die completely), but on his lips that already had another meaning."

Source: www.zenit.org...

Do I have to say anything else?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Nobodies disputing reincarnation!

Atleast I'm not!

But your forgetting something here. ape-men knew about afterlife.

Who taught them that?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Cinrad
I have been trying to calculate the date for the anniversary of Jesus' death for 2014 and it should be Tuesday April 15, 2014. If the fake resurrection of JPII is supposed to happen on Resurrection Sunday to try and mimic Jesus' resurrection then it should happen at 4:27 on Thursday 17th April 2014 UT if going by sunrise in Rome or if going by sunrise in Jerusalem, then it would be 3:10 Thursday 17th April 2014 UT.

I just found out something. Could you tell me more details on how you calculated the date April 17? Many thanks.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Interesting link to read

edit on 14-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

OP,

you forgot to paste this video:

www.youtube.com...

THE BEAST of Revelation (2014)

peace.
edit on 14-12-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
John Paul II called for a new world order at Gandhi’s memorial

“a civilization of love”, he says? “a world of peace!”, he says?

John 12:25
Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life

John 15:18-19
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

1 Thessalonians 5:3
While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Link to his speech

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Sorry for the late reply, just got back from a few days away. Jesus instituted the last supper on the same night as the Passover. In the Jewish calendar this night was Nissan 14. Being a lunar calendar, the 14th of any month was always the full moon. The month was 28 days long and there were 13 months a year, but 13x28 = 264. So the lunar calendar did not line up with the solar year exactly and so the seasons would slowly go out of sync. To fix this the Jews sometimes added an extra month. I forget how or when but it had something to do with equinoxes and full moons. To cut a long story short, it happens that the Jewish date of Nissan 14 always fell on the first full moon after the Spring equinox.

To make things more complicated the Jews started their days at sunset, not midnight. So when they celebrated Passover it was the first few hours of Nissan 14, even though it was evening time. Jesus celebrated Passover that night, instituted the Lord's Supper, was betrayed and dragged around the courts all night and crucified and then died (about 3 pm our time) all before the end of Nissan 14 (first day). He was dead all of Nissan 15 (2nd day) and Christian tradition has it that he was resurrected at dawn (or about 12 hours through the day because it started at 6pm the night before) on Nissan 16 (the third day). So I was thinking that the interesting thing about April is the Catholic Easter and sure enough it does fall in april for 2014. But the problem is, the Catholic Easter is calculated as the first Friday and Sunday after the first full moon after the Spring equinox. I am not sure if this is as seen in Rome or as seen in Jerusalem. And I was thinking that if the antichrist is to be a resurrected human, it is likely that the resurrection would be on the same day as Jesus' resurrection..... but once again, calculated like the Catholics or as calculated by the Jewish?

So I found the first full moon after the spring equinox as seen in Jerusalem and converted it to UT, but being a false Christ and most people not being any wiser as to calculating these dates, it is just as likely that it would happen on the Catholic Easter instead of the Christian Resurrection Day.

And I agree with you , it is a demon or satan himself pretending to be the risen JPII, not the real JPII resurrected, I don't even believe it will he his body that is being used as a vehicle but a remade one made to look like him. So though I call it The Zombification of JPII, that is tongue in cheek, a play on the words beatification and sanctification. Also I find the prophecies of Nostradamus, St Malachy and others interesting, but I do not give them the same weight as the Bible.
edit on 20/12/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

SRS82
"To his close friends who expressed concern about his future and health conditions, raising his head in his wheelchair, Pope John Paul II surprisingly repeated one day, toward the end of his life, with a profound voice, Horace\'s phrase: \"Non omnis moriar\" (I will not die completely), but on his lips that already had another meaning."

WHOA!!

SRS did you get what I was referring to in the video in one of my earlier replies?

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Cinrad

SRS82
"To his close friends who expressed concern about his future and health conditions, raising his head in his wheelchair, Pope John Paul II surprisingly repeated one day, toward the end of his life, with a profound voice, Horace's phrase: "Non omnis moriar" (I will not die completely), but on his lips that already had another meaning."

WHOA!!

SRS did you get what I was referring to in the video in one of my earlier replies?

The video where he says that he is better dead if he can't do his job?

Not really, care to elaborate?

About April 17th, I have been following a thread about the chani project since earlier this year.

It is kind of silly, but a so called "entity" said that a great earhquake is going to happen in April 17th (no year was given), so when I read your post I was sure that I heard that date before and then I remembered a couple of hours later.

calculated like the Catholics or as calculated by the Jewish?

I'd say that the gregorian calendar better fits their pagan rituals
edit on 20-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

The video where he says that he is better dead if he can't do his job?

Not really, care to elaborate?

According to Archbishop Jevic: After John Paul returned from the window he said "It might be better that I die, if I cannot complete the mission entrusted to me."

So he gets to the window and for 12 minutes cannot say a word. Then he gets away from the window and speaks a whole sentence. He doesn't say "It might be better that I die, if I cannot continue in my work" but if I cannot complete the mission entrusted to me. What mission was that? The papacy was going to continue after him, so he is not talking about his duties as pope.

Where did you get the info about the image that the vatican used on its website Easter 2013? What other images have they used in the past and where on the website?

edit on 20/12/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Another auspicious portent?

www.wnd.com...

“Not only are there four blood moons on 4/15/14, 10/8/14, 4/4/15, and 9/28/15, but the added significance is that the total solar eclipse on 3/20/15 is on the biblical calendar of Nisan 1. Nisan 1 begins the religious New Year according to the scriptures,” Biltz explained. “This date was the grand opening of Moses tabernacle in the wilderness. This is the day a great sign came and fire fell to light the burnt offering.

The month of Nissan in 2015 starts with a total solar eclipse and also has a lunar eclipse. April 3 2015 This might be a better day for the revealing of the beast.

earthsky.org...

www.answersingenesis.org...
edit on 30/12/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
THe beast is a machine that uses DNA and is in my own interpretation what gives people what we falsley call schizophrenia, or voices, implants, harrassment. THe accronym is B.E.A.S.T, the info for this came out on conspiracy websites in the 1990s. It is probably capable of tracking thoughts, locations, surroundings and likely plugs into or works with the matrix networks. The bible tells us there is one on land and one likely on an island or boat.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

He looks like a cross between Jim Bowen and Alec Guiness

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

boymonkey74
reply to post by SRS82

He looks like a cross between Jim Bowen and Alec Guiness

read part 3 my friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

Some months back when he presented his credentials to the Pope, the new US Ambassador to the Holy See, Ken Hackett, who formerly worked for Catholic Relief Services in the USA, wrote on his blog, that “The United States and the Holy See have converging global interests that span a broad range of issues, including a desire to promote human rights”.

Indeed, he said, “The Vatican and the Holy Father have the ability to influence world events in a positive way through the calling of faith and they will continue to be important partners in future collaboration, where social justice is the foundation of a relationship that is strong, relevant, and enduring”.

Sounds like a NWO with the Pope as the False Prophet and leader of the One World Religion?

The Ambassador told the Pope then that “President Obama and Secretary of State Kerry have both highlighted the need to engage with religious leaders and the faith community in the policy process to address critical global issues”.

Translated from diplomatic language to English it says: "Do what we say or else suffer the consequences".

The President will have that chance soon. He will meet the Pope at the end of a four-day visit to Europe that will take him first to the Netherlands for a Nuclear Security Summit, March 24-25, and then to Belgium, March 26, for a US-European Union summit.

To check that everything is ready for April's ritual?

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

francis and benedict are the beast out of the earth

JPII is the beast out of the sea

I don't know who is the false prophet

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join