It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

Eh, well, a Christian is a Christian and will have salvation if they have God in their heart.

I think whichever view a person takes of the three you mention it won't matter much in the end so long as you have the above condition in you life and hold to it.

I know I'm certainly not going to bite on any resurrected Popes.

I am with you there!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

SRS82

Brotherman
I dont account the apocrypha as truth
I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldnt find a scientific article about reviving people
Scripture reading is not research

If I got it right you are an atheist and just don't believe in the scriptures?

So you did everything you could and still don't believe? It is up to you.

The section you quoted from me in its entirety looks like this

"I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldn't find a scientific article about reviving people years passed what kind of research would you suggest I do? Scripture reading? If so then I have to bow out and simply say scripture reading is not research in the sense that I will find some kind of absolute and universal truth, the apocrypha wasn't mentioned in the op either and presenting a pic of a boat and linking it to a coat of arms isn't exactly something I would stake my reputation on."

To call me an atheist doesn't hurt my feelings, I do not associate with this belief or non-belief system but I do understand its strengths for some and weaknesses for others. I just cannot fathom that what you presented, a dead pope that was loved by millions in his LIFE to be the anti christ in his death. Belief or non belief in scripture is irrelevant as I am not the one using scripture to defend the notion a pope will return from the dead to take the mantle of the anti christ in either the form of a demonic zombie or a cyborg zombie. What makes you believe in this prediction of yours whole-heartedly you would post something like this? I think this action would be taken by the masses as grotesque this alone tells me enough this is my thought on the notion.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

i would like to propose to you the following...

the mission/ministry of Jesus in ~AD 32-36~ has established a pattern for the Anti-Christ to follow

for example I think that the Jesus person got Baptized by John the Baptist in a Jubilee Year...
then spent a long time both fighting temptation and going to the desert for 40 days even before Jesus did his first miracle at the wedding party (water into wine)...

so too will the one 'dead' King (Pope) start his mission/ministry in a Jubilee Year (according to Jewish calendar) then be unrecognized for a lengthly period until he 'comes-out' and performs a miracle at a wedding party as his first act to proclaim himself as unique-special....
the resurrected Pope (that is secretly possessed by the Devil) will quietly begin the silent, unacclaimed period of the ministry (the days from the Baptism & the wedding party miracle)~~~ this length of time will be the reign of Pope Francis....

then the resurrected JP2 will get acclaim to take the place of Francis but serve in a place like Jerusalem instead of Vatican City itself=== which will correspond to the visible Ministry of Jesus as Rabbi that lasts 3 1/2 years

there's a lot more infill to give the parallel patterns substance... but that is for later on

The most important point is that the unknown recovery of the anti-christ happens in a Jubilee Year but does not get the attention it deserves for perhaps a year or even up to 3 1/2 years ..

. just like the Jesus-as the-Quiet-Christ pattern from 27AD- 30AD
& then the biblical account from 30AD-34AD where his whole Presentation of a Ministry was also 7 full years--
3 1/2 years preparation then a very prolific and out-there 3 1/2 year anti-Roman Anti-Jewish Religious Institution ministry which captured the society's imagination .... SO TOO will be the end-times 'ministry' (be it JP2 or even the comatose Ariel Sharron

(snip)...www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21225929

Jan 27, 2013 ... Ariel Sharon, the former Israeli prime minister who has been in a coma for seven years, shows significant signs of brain activity, doctors say. (snip)

Will Sharron awaken as a mental/spiritual clone of JP2nd ?

I am just presenting the gloss version to give you the gist of the idea

thanks
edit on 10-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Brotherman

SRS82

Brotherman
I dont account the apocrypha as truth
I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldnt find a scientific article about reviving people
Scripture reading is not research

If I got it right you are an atheist and just don't believe in the scriptures?

So you did everything you could and still don't believe? It is up to you.

The section you quoted from me in its entirety looks like this

"I do not take this text as truth, as far as research, I couldn't find a scientific article about reviving people years passed what kind of research would you suggest I do? Scripture reading? If so then I have to bow out and simply say scripture reading is not research in the sense that I will find some kind of absolute and universal truth, the apocrypha wasn't mentioned in the op either and presenting a pic of a boat and linking it to a coat of arms isn't exactly something I would stake my reputation on."

To call me an atheist doesn't hurt my feelings, I do not associate with this belief or non-belief system but I do understand its strengths for some and weaknesses for others. I just cannot fathom that what you presented, a dead pope that was loved by millions in his LIFE to be the anti christ in his death. Belief or non belief in scripture is irrelevant as I am not the one using scripture to defend the notion a pope will return from the dead to take the mantle of the anti christ in either the form of a demonic zombie or a cyborg zombie. What makes you believe in this prediction of yours whole-heartedly you would post something like this? I think this action would be taken by the masses as grotesque this alone tells me enough this is my thought on the notion.

I'm not going to debate over that.

The theory is here and I believe in it.

I didn't call you an atheist, I asked if you were one. Also I do not want to offend atheists and I see no reason to do so.

Sorry if I sounded rude.
edit on 10-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

St Udio
reply to post by SRS82

i would like to propose to you the following...

the mission/ministry of Jesus in ~AD 32-36~ has established a pattern for the Anti-Christ to follow

for example I think that the Jesus person got Baptized by John the Baptist in a Jubilee Year...
then spent a long time both fighting temptation and going to the desert for 40 days even before Jesus did his first miracle at the wedding party (water into wine)...

so too will the one 'dead' King (Pope) start his mission/ministry in a Jubilee Year (according to Jewish calendar) then be unrecognized for a lengthly period until he 'comes-out' and performs a miracle at a wedding party as his first act to proclaim himself as unique-special....
the resurrected Pope (that is secretly possessed by the Devil) will quietly begin the silent, unacclaimed period of the ministry (the days from the Baptism & the wedding party miracle)~~~ this length of time will be the reign of Pope Francis....

then the resurrected JP2 will get acclaim to take the place of Francis but serve in a place like Jerusalem instead of Vatican City itself=== which will correspond to the visible Ministry of Jesus as Rabbi that lasts 3 1/2 years

there's a lot more infill to give the parallel patterns substance... but that is for later on

I am just presenting the gloss version to give you the gist of the idea

thanks

Interesting but there is a problem with your length of time (during francis reign = now).

His coffin is being broadcasted all day and night, so supposedly he is still in there :

www.vaticanstate.va...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

UxoriousMagnus

damnable huh...."no one comes to the Father but by Me" and ..."whosoever believeth in me shall not perish" are also lies to you I guess.

Uhhhhhh . . . Nothing in the Bible from The Father, Son, Spirit or their kids are lies. Nothing.

Nor have I ever indicated otherwise.

The only damnable thing is not believing in Christ as far as I know

When I say that Preterism is damnable . . . I mean that it fosters the belief that

ALMIGHTY GOD'S EVERLASTING PROMISES CANNOT BE COUNTED ON.

THAT is damnable in that some folks might well conclude from that

that

their confidence in Salvation through the Blood of Jesus is also undependable. THAT would be horrific with horrific potential implications.

In terms of Believing in Christ . . . satan, the demons and the fallen angels also believe in Christ in the sense that they know He is real and that He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

They do not, however, own Him as THEIR Lord and Savior.

but I guess you think we also have to believe in 10 headed dragons and half the stars being wiped out and falling to earth.....because even one star could fit on earth?

Do you have a whole kennel of straw dogs?

Never have I said what you ascribed to me above regarding literal stars falling to the earth.

In terms of the 10 headed dragon . . . IIRC, that's 10 kings but I don't know what kind of monsters will be revealed in the GREAT TRIBULATION period.

I was where you were not all that long ago.

Given that you seem to have such an abysmally poor understanding of where I am . . . it is difficult to comprehend how you could assert with such absolute confidence that you were where I am.

Brought up in the church....taught that "the end times are a commin'...praise Jesus he is going to take us all up before that though....He is coming in '88, no....'89....no....2000...no...2012. After 30 years of hearing all the doom and gloom...I felt like Jesus would not lie....he said that it was all happening right then....to those standing before Him....even told them that some would not die before they got to witness it.

No. He did not say it was all happening right then.

"Rightly dividing the Word of Truth" indicates otherwise.

He did seem to indicate that

the generation which saw Israel return to the Holy land after the 70AD dispersal WOULD ALSO SEE the rest of the END TIMES prophecies, essentially, fulfilled in THAT era to come AT THE TIME of ISRAEL'S RETURN from being scattered over the whole earth.

They have not yet fully returned. But the process began in 1948.

So, imho, at least one person has to be alive who was alive in 1948 . . . to see the conclusion of Armageddon and the overt establishment of the overt literal reign of Christ on the earth.

But more importantly....we Christians get attacked by atheists, satanists and humanists on here constantly. The one thing you would think you could count on is love being shown from one brother to another.

I quite agree that's a rather paragon priority. You seem to think that love HAS to come packaged 100% precisely and totally in ways YOU would consider loving, warm, fuzzy, etc. I don't happen to share that perspective on love.

Love, to me, can also be a figurative intellectual whack up side the head with a verbal 2 X 4. And when it comes to Preterism, I feel very constrained, pressed to emphasize that THAT doctrine of demons is extremely unBiblical and a horrific insult to God's character and faithfulness . . . particularly to His Friend Abraham.

....but you also think Jesus was lying when he said this was the most important thing.....love one another.

WRONG again. I've prayed to be able to love like Jesus since I was in Jr High. God has answered that prayer to shocking degrees though I'm still certainly a work in progress.

Good job man....you are a fine example of why I left the churchians.

IF you knew diddly squat about me, you might have more grounds for such emphatic assertions.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UxoriousMagnus

I think he means heaven or the afterlife when he says "regeneration". He also mentions the 12 tribes of Israel.....where are they now? So they have been dead for over 2 millenia just waiting around to be judged? And his promise to the desciples... they have been waiting around for 2 millenia for their reward?

The Bible makes it clear that the Jews gave up their chance of living in a peaceful kingdom with their Messiah when they sold him out to the Romans to be put to death. Now they have to wait until the gentile nations come into fulfillment before they get their chance again during the Millennial period. After the millennial period is over, all will be judged and the kingdom will turn into a permanent one when God brings the "new Jerusalem" down from heaven and live with man in his resurrected state for eternity.

Revelation 21:1-7

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

BO XIAN

UxoriousMagnus

damnable huh...."no one comes to the Father but by Me" and ..."whosoever believeth in me shall not perish" are also lies to you I guess.

Uhhhhhh . . . Nothing in the Bible from The Father, Son, Spirit or their kids are lies. Nothing.

Nor have I ever indicated otherwise.

The only damnable thing is not believing in Christ as far as I know

When I say that Preterism is damnable . . . I mean that it fosters the belief that

ALMIGHTY GOD'S EVERLASTING PROMISES CANNOT BE COUNTED ON.

THAT is damnable in that some folks might well conclude from that

that

their confidence in Salvation through the Blood of Jesus is also undependable. THAT would be horrific with horrific potential implications.

In terms of Believing in Christ . . . satan, the demons and the fallen angels also believe in Christ in the sense that they know He is real and that He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

They do not, however, own Him as THEIR Lord and Savior.

but I guess you think we also have to believe in 10 headed dragons and half the stars being wiped out and falling to earth.....because even one star could fit on earth?

Do you have a whole kennel of straw dogs?

Never have I said what you ascribed to me above regarding literal stars falling to the earth.

In terms of the 10 headed dragon . . . IIRC, that's 10 kings but I don't know what kind of monsters will be revealed in the GREAT TRIBULATION period.

I was where you were not all that long ago.

Given that you seem to have such an abysmally poor understanding of where I am . . . it is difficult to comprehend how you could assert with such absolute confidence that you were where I am.

Brought up in the church....taught that "the end times are a commin'...praise Jesus he is going to take us all up before that though....He is coming in '88, no....'89....no....2000...no...2012. After 30 years of hearing all the doom and gloom...I felt like Jesus would not lie....he said that it was all happening right then....to those standing before Him....even told them that some would not die before they got to witness it.

No. He did not say it was all happening right then.

"Rightly dividing the Word of Truth" indicates otherwise.

He did seem to indicate that

the generation which saw Israel return to the Holy land after the 70AD dispersal WOULD ALSO SEE the rest of the END TIMES prophecies, essentially, fulfilled in THAT era to come AT THE TIME of ISRAEL'S RETURN from being scattered over the whole earth.

They have not yet fully returned. But the process began in 1948.

So, imho, at least one person has to be alive who was alive in 1948 . . . to see the conclusion of Armageddon and the overt establishment of the overt literal reign of Christ on the earth.

But more importantly....we Christians get attacked by atheists, satanists and humanists on here constantly. The one thing you would think you could count on is love being shown from one brother to another.

I quite agree that's a rather paragon priority. You seem to think that love HAS to come packaged 100% precisely and totally in ways YOU would consider loving, warm, fuzzy, etc. I don't happen to share that perspective on love.

Love, to me, can also be a figurative intellectual whack up side the head with a verbal 2 X 4. And when it comes to Preterism, I feel very constrained, pressed to emphasize that THAT doctrine of demons is extremely unBiblical and a horrific insult to God's character and faithfulness . . . particularly to His Friend Abraham.

....but you also think Jesus was lying when he said this was the most important thing.....love one another.

WRONG again. I've prayed to be able to love like Jesus since I was in Jr High. God has answered that prayer to shocking degrees though I'm still certainly a work in progress.

Good job man....you are a fine example of why I left the churchians.

IF you knew diddly squat about me, you might have more grounds for such emphatic assertions.

OK man.....God bless you and just always try to remember who the new testament was written to (them) as opposed to who it was written for (us).s).

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Speaking of Ariel Sharon, have you been hearing about the book on Rabbi Kaduri lately, titled, "The Rabbi Who Found Messiah: The Story of Yitzhak Kaduri and His Prophecies of the Endtime"?

A few months before Kaduri died at the age of 108, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

This same Rabbi apparently made the prediction regarding Sharon a month before he went into a coma. There is much that I don't believe about Kaduri's message regarding the Messiah, but there always seems to be a shred of truth in these types of stories.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Damn scary read. April 2014? I don't know, but some connection made here brought chills to my spine. Either there are some freaky coincidences, or your one hell of a writer. I have such a hard time believing that one of the most religious positions held could bring about the beast. Perhaps the least obvious is the best choice? Time will tell, good read either way.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

SRS82

Spookybelle

SRS82

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

Ok, but is the Book of Revelations a Parable??

Is it obvious and easy to understand if you don't seek knowledge of the things of the creator?

No.

Exactly.

Maybe God made Revelations so confusing so that he could separate the people who actually get the message as opposed to those who focus on trying to figure it out.

There is no special message hidden in Revelations and its a distraction that non-believers fall for while searching for understanding.

A true Christian simply understands that Revelations is not some riddle to be undone but God saying that the end times will not be very pretty.

If your distracted looking for hidden messages you are not following Gods Word.

I don't have religion. In my opinion, both catholic and protestant churches are evil.

The messages are not hidden, it is there, if you don't understand it is because you don't seek knowledge.
edit on 8-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

If you do not have religion, because according to you, all Christians are evil, why are you responding to this thread? Another who has registered on the day the thread was started and claimed to have great knowledge. Shills need to be dismissed !!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

SRS82

I don't have religion. In my opinion, both catholic and protestant churches are evil.

The messages are not hidden, it is there, if you don't understand it is because you don't seek knowledge.

BubbaJoe

SRS82

Spookybelle

SRS82

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

Is it obvious and easy to understand if you don't seek knowledge of the things of the creator?

No.

Exactly.

Maybe God made Revelations so confusing so that he could separate the people who actually get the message as opposed to those who focus on trying to figure it out.

There is no special message hidden in Revelations and its a distraction that non-believers fall for while searching for understanding.

A true Christian simply understands that Revelations is not some riddle to be undone but God saying that the end times will not be very pretty.

If you do not have religion, because according to you, all Christians are evil, why are you responding to this thread? Another who has registered on the day the thread was started and claimed to have great knowledge. Shills need to be dismissed !!!!!!

Hate to tell you but SRS82 authored this thread, this is prolly why this member is responding to this thread, Just sayin

edit on 10-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

BubbaJoe

SRS82

Spookybelle

SRS82

mOjOm
reply to post by SRS82

No.

Exactly.

When I said churches I meant the system not the people that goes there.

If you read the NT you will see that the messiah was against religious teachings more than he was against satan.

Also I'm not special and have all the knowledge. I'm seeking it. Doesn't mean that I know it all or that what I'm saying is correct.
edit on 10-12-2013 by SRS82 because: knowledge

edit on 10-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Hr2burn
Damn scary read. April 2014? I don't know, but some connection made here brought chills to my spine. Either there are some freaky coincidences, or your one hell of a writer. I have such a hard time believing that one of the most religious positions held could bring about the beast. Perhaps the least obvious is the best choice? Time will tell, good read either way.

I'm actually a bad writer so the freaky coincidences is what scared you in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wellllllllllllll, the OP and JeanPaul II stuff is an interesting conjecture, to a point.

It just doesn't fit for me. I entertained it for a while. But I just felt a growing conviction within that it's not going to go that way.

My conjectures about that conviction are:

1. I think that the main actors in the GREAT TRIBULATION have yet to appear overtly on the world stage. Not the AC. Not the two witnesses. Not the false prophet. etc.

1.1 I believe the O is a forerunner for the AC but mostly just deepening the global tyranny--particularly in the USA. And he's doing as much as he can in following orders to crash the global economic system and to particularly destroy the USA every way he can in order to make it easier to erect the NWO on the literal ashes of the USA.

1.2 However, the O is toooooo clumsy with toooooo much negative baggage to be the AC, imho. And his pathological lying is too well known. His meanness is too well known. His narcissism is too well known. The AC will be worse on all those scores but such things will be well hidden initially, imho.

2. JeanPaul II just doesn't strike me as the personality type likely for the role of the AC. Not sure why. I think the AC will be more disingenuously smarmy but to the masses appear more genuine than that description indicates.

3. I don't see JP II as a saint. I also don't see him as THAT CLOSE to the devil incarnate, either.

Of course, the above are merely imho.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.

It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf

and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

The Dawn of the New Creation

This painting of the Resurrection of Christ is one of the best-known masterpieces belonging to the artistic patrimony of the Church. Pietro Perugino, a teacher of Raphael, painted it in 1499 as an altarpiece for the Church of San Francesco al Prato in Perugia. Perugino's use of dazzling colors and spatial clarity makes a bold statement about the Resurrection.

Today, the painting hangs in the library of the pope's residence in Rome. It serves as the backdrop for many significant meetings of the Pope with heads of state, government officials and bishops on their ad limina visits to Rome. This present location, since the time of Pope Paul VI, is a constant reminder that the Church is the living witness to the Resurrection of Christ.
source

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Benedict XVI:

"There is a well very deep inside of me. And God is in that well. Sometimes I can reach Him, more often He is covered by stone and sand: then God is buried. We must dig Him up again"

www.catholicherald.co.uk...

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

This is one of the more out there things I've seen on this site, which is saying something. Zombie pope's... really? None the less entertaining.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Definitely an interesting read. I love intrigue and speculation, even if I disagree with what I'm reading. I think you are reaching with much of this. I'm impressed by the work put in, but how you cherry-picked how to add up the name to equal "666" is too much. Like I said, though: interesting.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join