It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

A total lunar eclipse will take place on April 15, 2014

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember:

Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If it is going to happen at all, the zombification of JPII is most likely to fall on the full moon and during the eclipse.

I have been trying to calculate the date for the anniversary of Jesus' death for 2014 and it should be Tuesday April 15, 2014. If the fake resurrection of JPII is supposed to happen on Resurrection Sunday to try and mimic Jesus' resurrection then it should happen at 4:27 on Thursday 17th April 2014 UT if going by sunrise in Rome or if going by sunrise in Jerusalem, then it would be 3:10 Thursday 17th April 2014 UT.

The above is using the Jewish lunar calendar which is the calendar that God used. Jesus was crucified on Nisan 14 according to the Jewish calendar, the same day they celebrated the exodus with the Passover. The blood of the lamb that was eaten on the Passover was sprinkled on the doorposts and lintels of the Hebrew's houses in Egypt and the angel of God passed over these houses and did not kill the firstborn sons in those houses. This was an important pointer to Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross. For this reason I prefer to use the same method the Jews used to calculate the Passover to calculate the anniversary of His crucifixion.

Alternatively Catholic Easter Sunday is Sunday 20th of April 2014 and this could be another date for JPII's zombification.

However I don't see the connection with the passage in Revelation you quoted, other than the moon turning red.

Rev 6:9 Then the Lamb broke open the fifth seal. I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed because they had proclaimed God's word and had been faithful in their witnessing.
Rev 6:10 They shouted in a loud voice, "Almighty Lord, holy and true! How long will it be until you judge the people on earth and punish them for killing us?"
Rev 6:11 Each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the complete number of other servants and believers were killed, as they had been.
Rev 6:12 And I saw the Lamb break open the sixth seal. There was a violent earthquake, and the sun became black like coarse black cloth, and the moon turned completely red like blood.
Rev 6:13 The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it.
Rev 6:14 The sky disappeared like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Rev 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the rulers and the military chiefs, the rich and the powerful, and all other people, slave and free, hid themselves in caves and under rocks on the mountains.
Rev 6:16 They called out to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the eyes of the one who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb!
Rev 6:17 The terrible day of their anger is here, and who can stand up against it?"

There is no connection between this and one of the heads of the wild beast being fatally wounded and later coming good.

edit on 14/12/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Cinrad
If it is going to happen at all, the zombification of JPII is most likely to fall on the full moon and during the eclipse.

I have been trying to calculate the date for the anniversary of Jesus' death for 2014 and it should be Tuesday April 15, 2014. If the fake resurrection of JPII is supposed to happen on Resurrection Sunday to try and mimic Jesus' resurrection then it should happen at 4:27 on Thursday 17th April 2014 UT if going by sunrise in Rome or if going by sunrise in Jerusalem, then it would be 3:10 Thursday 17th April 2014 UT.

The above is using the Jewish lunar calendar which is the calendar that God used. Jesus was crucified on Nisan 14 according to the Jewish calendar, the same day they celebrated the exodus with the Passover. The blood of the lamb that was eaten on the Passover was sprinkled on the doorposts and lintels of the Hebrew's houses in Egypt and the angel of God passed over these houses and did not kill the firstborn sons in those houses. This was an important pointer to Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross. For this reason I prefer to use the same method the Jews used to calculate the Passover to calculate the anniversary of His crucifixion.

Alternatively Catholic Easter Sunday is Sunday 20th of April 2014 and this could be another date for JPII's zombification.

However I don't see the connection with the passage in Revelation you quoted, other than the moon turning red.

Rev 6:9 Then the Lamb broke open the fifth seal. I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed because they had proclaimed God's word and had been faithful in their witnessing.
Rev 6:10 They shouted in a loud voice, "Almighty Lord, holy and true! How long will it be until you judge the people on earth and punish them for killing us?"
Rev 6:11 Each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the complete number of other servants and believers were killed, as they had been.
Rev 6:12 And I saw the Lamb break open the sixth seal. There was a violent earthquake, and the sun became black like coarse black cloth, and the moon turned completely red like blood.
Rev 6:13 The stars fell down to the earth, like unripe figs falling from the tree when a strong wind shakes it.
Rev 6:14 The sky disappeared like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.
Rev 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the rulers and the military chiefs, the rich and the powerful, and all other people, slave and free, hid themselves in caves and under rocks on the mountains.
Rev 6:16 They called out to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the eyes of the one who sits on the throne and from the anger of the Lamb!
Rev 6:17 The terrible day of their anger is here, and who can stand up against it?"

There is no connection between this and one of the heads of the wild beast being fatally wounded and later coming good.

edit on 14/12/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

Thanks for sharing your date calculations, interesting read. Another "coincidence" to add to my list.

About the date of his supposed false resurrection being in April, (I say false because I think that a demon will disguise using his body), that is not based on scriptures only:

1. He is to be made saint in April 2014. John XXIII, who supposedly talked to aliens (demons), will be made a saint too in the same date, with no proven miracles at all.

2. The two Nostradamus predictions. I'm putting them together here:

Torrent to open the tomb of marble and lead
Of a great Roman with “Medusine” sign
At the foundation of the new sect
A sepulchre covered by marble will appear,
Earth to quake in April poorly buried.

As I said before his coffin is made of lead and covered by marble. He also tells us of a earthquake in April.

This revelation verse: When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood warns us of a earthquake. And a full moon, which will happen in April 2014.

About the connections of the heads of the beast and the beast itself, I suggest reading Revelations Chapter 13 and Revelations 17 immediately after.

edit on 14-12-2013 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Maybe all this stuff isn't going to happen. The dead pope come back from the dead. Maybe your just searching for patterns where there are none. Peace be with you.---

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The blood moon is part of a tetrad and blood moons are Biblically of significance to the Jews and Israel.

Solar eclipses are Biblical signs for the rest of us, and there is a solar eclipse that falls right in the middle of the Tetrad.

If the moon turning to blood is a reference to the seal opening connected with a an earthquake, I would much more expect it to be connected to the fourth in the pattern than the first if we're talking authentic.

If we're talking counterfeit, OK.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Unfortunately I can't edit my opening posts.

When I add new pieces, conjectures or coincidences, you name it, in separate posts it is normal that people will be confused.

I suggest reading a blog that I just created to keep track of all the information if you are new to this thread.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

SRS82
Benedict XVI:

"There is a well very deep inside of me. And God is in that well. Sometimes I can reach Him, more often He is covered by stone and sand: then God is buried. We must dig Him up again"

www.catholicherald.co.uk...

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss

Update:

Revelations 17:8
The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss

His coffin has been moved up from the crypt to the basilica for his beatification and it is still there.

www.fjp2.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

ketsuko
The blood moon is part of a tetrad and blood moons are Biblically of significance to the Jews and Israel.

Solar eclipses are Biblical signs for the rest of us, and there is a solar eclipse that falls right in the middle of the Tetrad.

If the moon turning to blood is a reference to the seal opening connected with a an earthquake, I would much more expect it to be connected to the fourth in the pattern than the first if we're talking authentic.

If we're talking counterfeit, OK.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

That part is not about a connection to find out who the beast is but a supposed date of its appearing.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Did anyone notice that the dragon is in heaven fighting Michael. Gets cast down to the Earth.

Didn't Lucifer get cast down to hell?

Point being the dragon is just the reptilian god landing on earth to unite the world.

Hell was planetary life all along. And Heaven was nothing more then living in space.

Michael and the Dragon are the same mind.

As you read revelations you will begin to notice that the dragon and Jesus have the same agenda. Because they are the same guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Burning in hell is your ozone and other protective properties disappearing so that you will be killed by your own sun.

It also has to deal with other ways you can be killed by your own sun or neighboring stars.

Just like how you can be set up to die to where it looks natural to the untrained eye.

Aliens can do this very thing. Just like with weather manipulation. Star and planetary manipulation is un-provable to the untrained eye.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

metalholic
Did anyone notice that the dragon is in heaven fighting Michael. Gets cast down to the Earth.

Didn't Lucifer get cast down to hell?

Point being the dragon is just the reptilian god landing on earth to unite the world.

Hell was planetary life all along. And Heaven was nothing more then living in space.

Michael and the Dragon are the same mind.

As you read revelations you will begin to notice that the dragon and Jesus have the same agenda. Because they are the same guy.

I agree with one thing you said, the false jesus is bel, mithra, satan, zeus...many names to the same evil being:

SRS82

I do believe that Constantine adulterated the scriptures to change names of bible characters and who knows what else to better fit the pagan idols of his people.

I don't believe that the true messiah is the dragon.

Also I think that the "church" will soon talk about aliens and how they are good beings, when in fact they are the fallen angels.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Where would these aliens have fallen from? There home planet?

I agree Jesus is very evil anyone who cares about the intelligence level of any capable species. Has got to be a tyrant.
edit on 14-12-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

metalholic
reply to post by SRS82

Where would these aliens have fallen from? There home planet?

I agree Jesus is very evil anyone who cares about the intelligence level of any capable species. Has got to be a tyrant.
edit on 14-12-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

read genesis and the book of enoch.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Oh I did it mainly describes everything being created by vibration, genetic manipulation. The regression of alien dna through human to human breeding. Which explains the life expectancy dropping through years. And alien contact.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

OH you was wanting me to see all the Primitive flaws in the human species right?

Like believing dis info being punished for it so that you can see it was you who did not have the intelligence to master mind your own history!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

metalholic
reply to post by SRS82

OH you was wanting me to see all the Primitive flaws in the human species right?

Like believing dis info being punished for it so that you can see it was you who did not have the intelligence to master mind your own history!

I didn't want you to see anything. You asked a question where they came from. You already read it and have your convictions, no problem.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Why would a fallen angel in your context have an agenda so benevolent to a species that's not of it's own? It would not allow it to climb a ladder back! As it would always be stuck in the physical world!

Are your fallen angels chosen by god to guide physical entities?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

metalholic
reply to post by SRS82

Why would a fallen angel in your context have an agenda so benevolent to a species that's not of it's own? It would not allow it to climb a ladder back! As it would always be stuck in the physical world!

Are your fallen angels chosen by god to guide physical entities?

they are evil

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Which then is saying that mankind still needs to be models behind evolution. And oblivious to a countdown to extinction.

While aliens come and go draining the planet of any resources they wish. So if you did survive long enough without the sun killing you you'd have no way in hades to advance being that the planet is drained.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
the 'Beast' of Revelation is in two distinct parts

A)... the end-time Beast kingdom looks like a leopard has the feet of the Bear & the mouth of the Lion
A-1) the end-time Empire/Kingdom has 10 toes, partly clay partly Iron
A-3) the Beast (Union) has 10 Kings (10 horns) upon 7 heads

B) the Beast is also a 'man'...who will Not be from the Seed of Adam or God created humans

of interest is the 'Leopard' which the final Beast Kingdom/Union is associated with

did you know that there is a cultish operation underway right now to place the corpse of Mandela under a Leopard Skin burial shroud upon a secret Alter in a secret Temple on December 16th 2013
And when the light from the Noon Time Sun there in the Temple in South Africa shines on the corpse of Nelson Mandela, the spirit of Mandela will achieve the state of immortality to aid the 10 member (in the secret Temple rite on that 16 December 2013 cult ritual) Beast Empire in the subjucation of the World

this thread is going way off course from focusing on the Revelations' Beast imho

source: 3 hour radio show... the important stuff starts around 50 minutes into the interview....

www.blogtalkradio.com...

i will report pertinent facts as inspired thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join