It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Two interesting articles from Vatican Insider:

1) vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

This one is about Francis' emphasis on Ecumenism, the very thing that the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) was established to crush. In my opinion this makes him a bad Jesuit. I don't know if he is still in the order after becoming pope or if that automatically excludes him, but I dobt that he has forsaken his years of discipline and indoctrination by the Black Pope so quickly.

The second subheading on his emphasis of himself as Bishop of Rome is interesting as, if it is true and he sees himself as just a Bishop in the church universal, then he is a bad Pope and a bad Catholic. I mean really, is this guy renouncing the primacy of Peter? Of course if he did it wouldn't matter because he is not the successor of Peter anyway.

2) vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

Someone? Maybe a hidden in plain sight thing? Better world = New World?

Someone has slipped an interesting “easter egg” into Google Translate

Either it’s Google giving Francis a wink or a hacker thought of a fun way to show their support for the Holy Father, or maybe Google’s putting Francis forward as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize. Those who have spotted the interesting anomaly on Google Translate have been coming up with all sorts of theories to explain it. But what is it all about you may be asking.

Well, go to Google Translate, select Italian as the source language and type in “Bergoglio”. The Pope’s surname translates as “better world” in any target language you choose.

I tested this out myself and here are the results Google Translate came up with in some of the target languages I selected: Latin: mundo melius; Hungarian: jobb vilag; Basque: mundo hobea; Portuguese: mundo melhor; Spanish: mundo mejor; Esperanto: bona mondo; English: better world. In German, French, Romanian and Greek, the translation given is in English. “better world”. It makes no difference whether you type “bergoglio” in lower or upper case.

It’s hard to explain this little number and even Google Italy seems clueless as to who is responsible. All you can do is test it out for yourself and form your own opinion (however fantastical it may be!). Seeing is believing.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Cinrad
This one is about Francis' emphasis on Ecumenism

JPII was the greater supporter of ecumenism of all times.

Francis is already worshipping JPII by following his ideals.

Cinrad
Well, go to Google Translate, select Italian as the source language and type in “Bergoglio”. The Pope’s surname translates as “better world” in any target language you choose.

That didn't work here.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

They have probably fixed it since.

An Easter egg is an intentional inside joke, hidden message, or feature in a work such as a computer program, movie, book, or crossword. According to game designer Warren Robinett, the term was coined at Atari by personnel who were alerted to the presence of a secret message which had been hidden by Robinett in his already widely distributed game, Adventure.

edit on 29/1/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
More evidence that Francis is not a king:

The new pope is described simply as "Francis / Bishop of Rome." In the 2012 edition, Pope Benedict had also been described that way, but had listed under his title as bishop several other titles normally taken by the pope, including:

“Vicar of Jesus Christ, Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme Pontiff of the Universal Church, Primate of Italy, Archbishop and metropolitan of the Roman province, Sovereign of Vatican City-State, Servant of the Servants of God.”

Pope Francis has on several occasions emphasized his role as a bishop, rarely referring to himself as pope or pontiff -- even on the night of his election telling crowds in St. Peter's Square it was "the task of the conclave was to give Rome a bishop."

The 2013 edition of the Annuario Pontificio is also the first since the directory's beginning in the year 1716 to feature a description of a retired pope, Benedict XVI, who is titled as "supreme pontiff emeritus."

In another change from the 2012 copy, the signature under Francis' official portrait is given in Italian and not Latin. While Benedict previously signed his name in Latin as "Benedictus" (and not the Italian "Benedetto"), Francis has signed his in the Italian "Francesco" (and not the Latin "Franciscus"). Additionally, Benedict's signature appeared with the initials PP following his name, standing for "pope," while Francis' does not.

SOURCE
edit on 13-2-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

SRS82
Additionally, Benedict's signature appeared with the initials PP following his name, standing for "pope," while Francis' does not.

Far from additionally, that is a main point in my opinion!

Even on the night of his election telling crowds in St. Peter's Square it was "the task of the conclave was to give Rome a bishop

That is interesting, so was he saying that the real pope is Benedict and that he is merely the Bishop of Rome? That the papal seat is empty but the bishopric of Rome could not stay that way. Do you remember if his election was announced with the words
Habemus Papam or some other words? I cant say I remember either way.

If the position of pope is empty, could this be some occult attempt at fulfilling scripture regarding the Times of the Gentiles where Jerusalem is without a king for 2520 or (42 months maybe) days? In which case we should see the end of Francis' reign in either 2 years or 6 years, followed by either Benedict's return or someone else, the last pope.

This link will tell you a bit about the extremely contorted eschatology of the Gentile Times if you are interested. It is only a starting point.
www.escapeallthesethings.com...

edit on 14/2/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

They did say habemus papam.

My point is that they can call him pope but he is not a king.

He doesn't act like a king as other popes did.

Also, have you ever seen two kings reign the same region/country at the same time?

Benedict is still alive, living in the vatican and wearing king's clothes (red shoes, golden cross and papal robe), so he is still the king of vatican in my opinion.

He will either leave the vatican, stop wearing king's clothes or die when the 8th comes? I don't know.

edit on 14-2-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
“When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.”

April 2014 we will have both annular (black sun) and lunar (red moon) eclipses.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Interesting, but that is the sixth seal, there does not seem to be enough time till then for the other 5 seals to be first fulfilled, unless the 7 seals are fulfilled all at once and they start in April. April augers to be a significant month for the occultists though.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There are 16 free to air televisions stations in Australia. At the moment there are 3 series being shown about the idea of resurrections. The Returned, Resurrection and The 4400. Are they trying to condition us?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Poppycock.

The M on the crest of Pope John Paul II is for MARY. He dedicated his pontificate to MARY.
And he isn't going to rise from the dead and be 'the Beast' of Revelation. That's absurd.
And what's just as silly ... people taking the book of Revelation seriously.
Even the early church didn't buy into it. It disregarded for the first 500 years of the church as nonsense.
Even Polycarp didn't buy it as anything important.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Cinrad
There are 16 free to air televisions stations in Australia. At the moment there are 3 series being shown about the idea of resurrections. The Returned, Resurrection and The 4400. Are they trying to condition us?

Oh come on. No dude. It's LENT ... Easter is just around the corner. It's programming that will speak to what season it is. You guys are really paranoid and/or looking for something that just isn't there.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

SRS82
5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Thanks mate, I haven't read that in a while, forgot the stuff around it, especially vs 9 onwards. What do you think vs 7 means?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

The one who holds it back is Francis.

He will die or give up the papacy.

Or the church will admit that he was a fake pope.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It has come to my attention, after a dear brother’s warning and a carefully analysis of the scriptures, that the beast, John Paul II, will not manifest during the 6th seal but only in the fifth Trumpet.

The worldwide earthquake may still happen in April or not, but the point is that the beast will not manifest during the closing of the 6th seal.

edit on 2-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I identified all previous seals.

They already happened.
edit on 2-4-2014 by SRS82 because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Where do we figure the antichrist is one man? I would truly like to know. I know it says "he" a lot but the Bible also refers to "he" as a way to describe man overall. I think it could be anything/anyone that separates one from God (God being a path to fulfilling ones spiritual side above all other parts of self - in order to lift up to a higher place of consciousness).

These are prophets we are talking about - who foresaw the future. It doesn't mean they had a full glimpse of it but rather bits and pieces.

"He" sits on a pedestal (throne/house of worship/any place that seems godlike), performs miracles, and many are in awe of him. This sounds like a whole lot of people. The prophet saw one of many.

He cannot die - I think of modern technology that can keep people alive when it would have otherwise been impossible. This is a part of the prophecy - and therefore is not comprehensive. How could it have been known that many of this day and age would be able to survive under similar circumstances?

With the marks of the beast - I would think this is anyone who worships someone above God. The executive functioning part of brain is right behind the forehead and is responsible, in part, for decision making and reasoning. The hand - the persons deeds and actions are in line with what they place above God - doing not just work but worshiping that other thing so much there is no room for God.

He makes a covenant with many but where does it say Israel - or do we just assume this. I truly can't find where it specifies with whom. Based on the actual words of this prophet - agreements and contracts are signed all the time to keep peace. The prophets could have been seeing a time period where "many" are happening at once, and this is a sign.

I get the sense revelation was pointing us to a precise time period, and we should not get hung up on looking for the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Cinrad
At the moment there are 3 series being shown about the idea of resurrections. The Returned, Resurrection and The 4400. Are they trying to condition us?

Yes they are, but not in the way you are likely thinking.

When you think of the Foo Fighters what do you think of? A band right? You don't think of ufo's do you?

www.project1947.com...

The purpose of these shows is to get people to forget that the word Resurrection is religious and synonymous with Jesus. Instead when people think of resurrection they will think "hey, great show, or sucky show" it is a way to get people's minds off the things that originally mattered to them.

They condition us to forget all life's troubles and to plug into their mind numbing television shows.

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

SRS82
It has come to my attention, after a dear brother’s warning and a carefully analysis of the scriptures, that the beast, John Paul II, will not manifest during the 6th seal but only in the fifth Trumpet.

The worldwide earthquake may still happen in April or not, but the point is that the beast will not manifest during the closing of the 6th seal.

I am favoring this month, however have you heard about the Four Blood Moons that the heretical John Hagee is pushing?

Here are two sites that will tell you all you need to know:
earthsky.org...

www.answersingenesis.org...

I don't believe a word of Hagee's stuff but it has brought to my attention that there is some interesting lunar a solar enumbriation going on at this time next year too and since the occult puts importance on this stuff and the manifestation of the Anti-Christ is an occult phenomenon...

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

I would be surprised if he is not a freemason, illuminati, satanist, whatever.

He believes in the "Holy Trinity" and that the messiah did not come yet.

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ

TPTB will probably use those 4 red moons to deceive people.

According to the scriptures, the worldwide earthquake (closing of 6th seal) will only come after the announcement of peace and safety. The messiah will come shortly after the quake, (almost nobody will notice it) but he will not manifest himself, not until the beast fulfill what is written.

That's my current understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join