It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research of the beast of Revelation. Possible April 2014

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Pope Francis To Usher In Vatican 3D TV Transmission At Unprecedented Canonisation Ceremony

variety.com...

Pope Francis will become the first pontiff seen globally in 3D during the upcoming April 27 ceremony in St. Peter’s Square when two of his predecessors, John Paul II and John XXIII, will be canonised as saints.

At a press conference in the Vatican, CTV chief Monignor Dario Vigano said the live transmission will require “more satellites than the Sochi Olympics.”

Roughly five million pilgrims are expected in Rome for the event, which will see four popes united in St Peter’s, given that the Vatican has confirmed that former Pope Benedict XVI will attend.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Spookybelle

SRS82

Spookybelle
You have to look at the Bible in perspective here.

God made very clear the things he wanted people to know and understand, he doesn't put riddles in there that people need to figure out.

Revelations is probably more symbolic of a larger point rather than some hidden message.

You also need to consider that if God did want to put a riddle in there that its highly unlikely that anyone would ever figure it out.

I don't imagine God is sitting up there in Heaven going, "Damn...now how did they figure that out? I thought I did such a good job with that one."

Its interesting though.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee"

The Messiah himself spoke in parables, so evil people won't understand.
edit on 8-12-2013 by SRS82 because: messiah

Ask yourself why God would hide the meaning of revelations in a riddle and not just come out and say it?

What purpose would that possibly serve for him?

Your confusion doesn't change the fact that Jesus spake in parable. As for what purpose it would serve god? Perhaps so that certain things would not be understood until the appointed time.

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Amazing how that coffin made of marble looks just like a pine box. Wonder why they made it look like wood if it's marble.
What does nostrodomus have to do with the bible? Oh that's right, nothing.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by SRS82

Amazing how that coffin made of marble looks just like a pine box. Wonder why they made it look like wood if it's marble.
What does nostrodomus have to do with the bible? Oh that's right, nothing.

I don't need nostradamus to explain what's written in all chapters of the Revelation book.

This forum is called "Predictions & Prophecies", what's the problem with nostradamus?

Have you considered that maybe he figured out the book of Revelation?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

"The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages"

A woman on a beast

The tower of babel

And seat 666 is vacant

European Union is a candidate all of a sudden.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 168617

Please no trolls.

You quote 1 verse to try and explain everything?

Is that what you do to pass a test?

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

Who's trolling? Seat 666 at the EU building in Brussels is vacant. Maybe that's where the Pope will take his seat, I don't know. But anyway, what are you doing quoting Nostradamus? He is a false prophet. And with that, what makes you think you are 100% accurate? Because a lot of the time this happens, people are completely wrong.
edit on 7-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by SRS82

Who's trolling? Seat 666 at the EU building in Brussels is vacant. Maybe that's where the Pope will take his seat, I don't know. But anyway, what are you doing quoting Nostradamus? He is a false prophet.

I recommend you read everything if you are not trolling. I already answered about nostradamus in this same page.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

SRS82

reply to post by SRS82

Who's trolling? Seat 666 at the EU building in Brussels is vacant. Maybe that's where the Pope will take his seat, I don't know. But anyway, what are you doing quoting Nostradamus? He is a false prophet.

I recommend you read everything if you are not trolling. I already answered about nostradamus in this same page.

If you can work these things out with Nostradamus, I suggest you take a look at the Ahaadith of Prophet Mohammed because it will explain to you a lot more of the information you are seeking. Look up 'Dajjal'.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

If you can work these things out with Nostradamus

SRS82
I don't need nostradamus to explain what's written in all chapters of the Revelation book.

But thank you for the Dajjal information. I'm already looking into it.
edit on 7-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

25:57
edit on 13-4-2014 by SRS82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SRS82

I dont speak Polish, where was this and what was the occasion?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Cinrad

reply to post by SRS82

I dont speak Polish, where was this and what was the occasion?

Zamość 1999

www.vatican.va...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
John Paul II Prayer Garden

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, my first predicted date has passed, the 15th at the time of the lunar eclipse. Sunday is my next predicted date and then the solar eclipse later this month 29th.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That's the second one passed, dawn in Rome on Easter Sunday. Maybe the eclipse later this month. Then there is always Easter next year, lunar eclipse on April 4 2015 or dawn on Easter Sunday, April 5 2015. I still think this is going to happen, but I dont know when, I am just guessing these dates as possibilities.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinrad
That's the second one passed, dawn in Rome on Easter Sunday. Maybe the eclipse later this month. Then there is always Easter next year, lunar eclipse on April 4 2015 or dawn on Easter Sunday, April 5 2015. I still think this is going to happen, but I dont know when, I am just guessing these dates as possibilities.

Maybe this is it: thebeastfromrevelation.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join