It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all! lets watch the realtime Ison journey meet the sun..provide by NASA!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

so much for 3 years of ,,,, what about the data from MESSENGER,, which is hanging around,,VENUS?,,

ohh sorry people,,,,,, thats not Aliens,,,its an actuall probe,,

,not not that kind of probe,,

edit on 11/29/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

At this point, I think I will trust my own eyes and common sense, and let the guys at the controls carry on with out me.

Ison is an electric comet traveling through an electric universe. It's so much more fun this way.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by Tucket

during the rush too control,, there is one , image out there somewhere ,,which shows a perfect sphere,, which was called a bad pixel,, ,, but a perfect sphere inner core would make , logical sence,, in the vacumn of "outer-space",,

maybe that is what they don't want too accept???

can you explain what you mean? THey did not accept what ? and why wouldnt they show it?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

we dont know,,, (insert spooky music)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I don't think we can ever totally predict what is going to happen with a comet around the sun. Comets have different makeups, they are not just snowballs, many have rock in them, some even have a rock center according to the scientists at NASA on the live feed I watched yesterday. It makes it nearly impossible to predict what will happen.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

jeah i know that we dont know. But i was interested in your interpretation as why a government should be afraid of something which is just giving a different spin on old "scientific theories"...i mean which interest is there to hold something secret which is just about "cosmology" and physics..... .

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

BobAthome
reply to post by kauskau

we dont know,,, (insert spooky music)

Oh.. I couldn't understand you either. Very cryptic, and the comas kept tripping me up

Sooo spaceship?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i put it another way: my question is-> is there an "oficial" scientific reflex of holding everything secret which could bring a paradigm shift?

I see no danger in bringing forth the pictures of a "sphere"....unless its intelligently controlled. Which ison is not..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
are there not some amateurs with good pictures or is it impossible for them to get a close picture of the sun...

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

no,,not a spaceship,,,a liquid metal,, aka,, molten core,,exposed too the suns stripping away all,,,but leaving an indestructable inner core which,, still managed too keep enough of its density,,too escape,, and continue onwards.

that is the only, logical, explanation,,, and in my opinion,,, the CORE,, which we have yet too see,, is round.

sphere like,,

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
MY GOD!

Went to bed and work and now at 20+ pages!

Don't you people sleep or work?
had to scan many pages, yet would like to know now if possible.

Did the Little Fellow Make It Out Alive?

Fill me in when you have the time!

1,000 Thanks You's!

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

i agree.

but as the saying goes info is bought and paid for,,,
we get the left overs.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I have an idea as why they would hide the truth. Institutionalized scientific fact is hard to change. Imagine the paradigm shift that could cause. Every thing we learned in school would have to come under severe scrutiny. It's just so much easier and cheaper to lie to the masses.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

since when is grounded scientific, principles, crap?

liquids in space will automatically form a sphere shape,,, gee everyone knows that,, right???

if the core is round ,, then yea,, its following the Laws of Science,,,big whoop.

so i dont get it.or im missing something.
edit on 11/29/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You GOOO Buddy.....You were right.......I felt the same way.....tried to comment yesterday.......But we had the glitch........Love you Cheesy..........

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ok so they don't want us to know the composition or structure of the comet because of what we ve been led to believe for so long...plausible I guess..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Crap? Did I or someone else use the word crap? I would suggest that the science that has become fact is incomplete. I might add, that a lot of scientific fact that gets shoved at us is just plane bad science.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I have never been happier by being wrong about something. ISON lives, albeit crippled, but it did make perihelion. When we saw it totally go to soot in LASCO2, I, along with most of the rest of the world, thought it became a headless comet doomed to just whisp away... but no... there is something about it's consistency that we know little about.

I hope to see it in my telescope in a few days time. And time is what we all have going for us.. ISON proved it!. So instead of R.I.P, it's "Long live ISON"

- And Cheezy, you win this one, you are the definitive optimist, and it paid off big for you!
edit on 29-11-2013 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Too bad. Maybe next time.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Phage isn't the wrong one here but some may trying to pull the mollusk out of his shell and prove it so. No one really knows until the signs speak for themselves. This is all new sh#t guys so lets listen and learn from the source itself. Some great new knowledge will be upon us if we are only willing.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join