It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Christianity should be banned too, especially hardcore Westboro Baptist...

Did you know, Angolian President - 'José Eduardo dos Santos'' is a Hitler sympathizer?

edit on 25-11-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

They should be terminated.

Thanks for your opinion

Blowing up innocent people, shooting girls in the head because they want to go to school.

This is wrong for Muslims to do I assume you are saying but if you were to this to a Muslim and terminate an innocent person because they believe in something different to you its OK?

Just don't bring up shootings and schools as an argument for or against Islam, there are enough sickos from all walks of life that do that and worse as seen in recent times.

Muslims and Islam are not an issue what so ever,

It is this ideology of vengeance and termination of people that is the issue, the disease humanity suffers from and its not confined to one belief or skin color, it a disease that affects all walks of life.

Its hatred,

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

To be fair we are still allowed to hate dislike not be friends with..we just have to do it quietly now and if you were honest you would admit that the vast majority of Muslims have little or no respect nor liking for us Westerners/Christians/Hindus either

It isn't all one sided you know!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

While I am agnostic, the only religion/philosophy that I have ever encountered in the world that seems to be basically harmless is Buddhism.

Then you are not even reading posts in the thread.

Buddhist violence towards Muslims has been mentioned earlier on.

One can simply Google Extreme Buddhism

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Until they stop supporting fanatics and terrorist we should get rid of them everywhere.

Who are talking about concerning this?

This could apply to so many groups, religions, governments and corporations its a little confusing

For most, it is difficult not to hate them (muslims).

So you are on the same page as some that Islam are,

you suffer from a disease that any radical suffers from.

I hope you get better,

Hatred only darkens the environment around you and might affect the ones you love.

Look at the crazy Muslims that have been blamed for attacks that has put the US and other western forces in the middle east.

Their hatred influenced the cause of their own loved ones suffering.

Its a never ending loop of vengeance and hatred, I guess everyone has a death wish hidden deep in their psyche, some come into contact with it and give us what we see today and what the media feed us with.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Why wouldn't Africans and other countries colonized by the French and Brits be NAZI sympathizers, would you rather they sympathized with the nations that enslaved them, bled their resources, killed their women, shipped them of to America. Germany had colonies in Africa as well as SS members from Africa, the idea that people who where under the boot by the Western nations should hate Germany who did nothing to them because of Jews is laughable.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is a little lesson for those who are saying that Muslims are destroying churches, and that the Muslim world does the same thing to Christians as Angolans are doing to Muslims

Sacré Coeur Cathedral - casablanca

Notre-Dame de Lourdes - Casablanca

Saint Pierre Cathedral - rabat

Coptic cathedral, Cairo

The Hanging Church, Old Cairo

St Michael Assouan Cathedral, Aswan

Roman Catholic Church, Port said

St Bishoy Monastery church:

Cathedrale de Notre Dame d'Afrique, Algiers

Cathedrale de Sacre Couer, Algiers

St Stephanos Cathedral, Jolffa, Iran

St Sarkis Cathedral, Tehran

Martil, Morrocco

Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Karachi, Pakistan

Catholic Cathedral, Jakarta, Indonesia.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

To be fair we are still allowed to hate dislike not be friends with..we just have to do it quietly now and if you were honest you would admit that the vast majority of Muslims have little or no respect nor liking for us Westerners/Christians/Hindus either

Vast majority?

I am not that ignorant to make such statements, sorry.

You can hate whoever you like,

You just suffer from the same disease that you say is plaguing the earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Way to go Angola!

Now do so for every single religion worldwide.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Vast majority?

I am not that ignorant to make such statements, sorry.

You can hate whoever you like,

You just suffer from the same disease that you say is plaguing the earth.

He is just regurgitating the nonsense he hears on TV.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

WilsonWilson
The ignorance in some of these comments are crazy.
Lets deport the radicals! how do you deport british citizens? where do you deport them to?
Islam is not a nationality, radical Muslims are not all foreigners we can deport somewhere.
It would be nice if we could, we could get rid of the radical muslims, radical christians, raidcal atheists, the edl, the bnp, etc.
edit on 25-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: .

100stars if I could.

Some think, some hate.

Its a shame those pointing out the hatred cant see it in themselves

link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Those people are frauds and I am not the only one that thinks so.

link   
reply to post by BlackNWhite

What is your point? posting pictures of churches which are well known and protected, these are those which actually are part of sightseeings tours if something happens to those it would be damned for sure. What is the issue is the smaller churches and smaller communities where churches has been destroyed also what happens to coptic churches in Egypt and how christians who are minority are treated.

That example is propably most ridiculous i have ever seen !

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am telling you that for years certain forces have been planting the seeds of discord in the middle east, that has made a big difference.

Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategy for Undermining Freedom
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 113030p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is where people get confused about culture and religion. I would like to point out the no-where in the qu-ran is there any writings that approve of violence, pushing religion onto others or any negative behaviour what-so-ever. I find the qu-ran to be a beautiful book and the Muslims that I know to be some of the most decent human beings I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Just because a backwards society that breeds backwards ideology that is prodominently Islam, does not imply a problem with Islam... England under Christian control saw such beautiful periods as the Dark Ages, Witch hunting (the massacre of innocent women) and other extremely violent and xenophobic behaviour.

I don't deny that people who are converted to Islam by people who are radicalised because of the culture harbour similar views, however, that is not the religion. If a Muslim follows the qu-ran to the letter, then they can not break the branch of a tree for this is harming nature.

Should we not look at trying to help improve the regions where this radicalisation comes from? Do you really think that doing more harm to these people who are clearly angry at being wronged is an intelligent way to proceed? No, aggressive behaviour towards a population that, justifiably, feel like they have been persecuted, their homes destroyed and their countries natural resources raped by western intention is only going to encourage more peaceful Muslims to feel like they need to take radical action to protect their homes and their beliefs, as any sane man would.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by BlackNWhite

What is your point? posting pictures of churches which are well known and protected, these are those which actually are part of sightseeings tours if something happens to those it would be damned for sure. What is the issue is the smaller churches and smaller communities where churches has been destroyed also what happens to coptic churches in Egypt and how christians who are minority are treated.

That example is propably most ridiculous i have ever seen !

you should probably do what he did and show your evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The level of hateful ignorance is really scary and says a lot about how far our level of society is falling. When hate and ignorance take the place of reason and sound logic.....Well? They called it the Dark Ages the last time this happened to society as a whole, at the end of the Roman Empire. Looks we're following the path a second time.

100stars again if I could.

Hatred is a disease that will affect those prone to ignorance because they will eat up whatever is dished out.

I speak from experience, I was and am ignorant of many things.

But my mind has an alarm that goes off when ever I am told I am supposed to hate this because of this.

I am healthy and when sickness and disease such as hate and fear are imposed on me I will fight to stay healthy.

I wish others had the same alarm.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No dear its not a disease its called an opinion and that opinion is based on experience and at this moment in time I still have a right to hold that opinion and for your information I don't hate but I certainly dislike

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I don't disagree with anything in your post, but I think the time has passed for change.

Islam was purposely radicalized.

How ya gonna put that Gennie back in the bottle?

Yuri Andropov, the KGB chief for 15 years before he became the Soviet premier, sent hundreds of agents and thousands of copies of propaganda literature to Muslim countries.

'By 1972,' according to the book, 'Andropov's disinformation machinery was working around the clock to persuade the Islamic world that Israel and the United States intended to transform the rest of the world into a Zionist fiefdom.'

'According to Andropov, the Islamic world was a petri dish in which the KGB community could nurture a virulent strain of America-hatred, grown from the bacterium of Marxist-Leninist thought.'

edit on 113030p://bMonday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Far harder to control a divided public.

but easier to control the divided groups.

simple as that

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join