It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

are you kidding me? no way would indigenous europeans accept that. this is designed for the express purpose
of killing lots of people, to relieve the debt burden of the globalists. they are using islam like a holy hand grenade, but the muslims don't know it. well some of them are probably figuring it out by now.

edit on 25-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

xavi1000
Good news .Angola politicians are smart people with vision.

Angolan politicians are so smart, they allow you to practice violence against the opposite sex without any punishment what so ever !

Are people really rooting for the decision committed by representatives of a country in which moral values almost don't exist ?

Isnt it hypocritical to label Islam as a fascist cult that belongs in the stone age and at same time support a government that does exactly the same things you blame Islam for ?

So much ignorance on a site that promotes denying ignorance

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's stupid to ban a religion, religious persecution doesnt solve any problems.
You may not like religion but you cant stop people from believing what they like.
I'd rather live i a world with religious fanatics, rather than the anti religious thought police.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

The fools. The Angolan government won't last six months.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

As far as I'm concerned people can believe what they like, and in most countries they are totally free to do so....except in a Muslim country
I disagree with the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses knocking at my door but at least they don't spit on me, hide bombs in their clothing or beat up my children for walking into a "Jehovah's only" area!

We in the West are extremely tolerant and patient despite being the subject of various terror attacks by Muslims...note not Christians/Buddhists/Hindus but Muslims. They only have themselves to blame for any hate they have generated and it will take a lot of PR to put the last 30yrs or so right and I don't think that is on the agenda at the moment. Despite what some Muslims might feel or think in private, the reality is that with a secular religion the faithful WILL go along with whatever the leaders ask of them for fear of being outcast.

No other religion in modern times has caused such outrage, debate and ill feeling as Islam and where it is all leading is anyone's guess. Hopefully I won't find out in my lifetime but feel for the world I leave behind and my children.

How I wish I could come back in 500yrs time just to see what the place is like!!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Religious fanatics of all kinds cause grief and harm. Christian, and hindus, have never been exempt from striking out at those of a different religion.
But at the end of the day, i am not a hypocrite, it's disgusting to see Christian persecuted in other countries, and it's disgusting to see Muslims persecuted.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

bigrex
Japan also forbids all Muslims to enter their country.

Not remotely true.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Bit tricky this one, do I approve of a ban...YES, I see nothing in the Radical Islam arena's that has any good to contribute to this planet, its all death, violence and control. But should we ban someone's faith?

My inlaws are Muslims, totally lovely people, not an ounce of radicalism or threat, totally integrated since they came here in the 50's, should they be banned for being peaceful nice people?

And of course you just watch Obama the Secret Muslim start throwing his toys out of the pram about this, any aid will be restricted, funds frozen etc etc.

My personal wish is for Radical Islam to be banned, belief in the want of a Shariah system classed as radical (not all Muslims want Shariah, many fled to here to get away from it), I want Mosques closed that have ANY radical sympathies and deportations for people whose ideals are against the British people. We are British here, we don't stone people or behead them as standard policy, we don't hang homosexuals and we certainly TRY to make sure women have all the same rights as a man.

If you came here and believe in the opposite of any of those then you should know you are not welcome and if you act on any of them you will be deported.

Sadly our treasonous leader David Cameron wants to make London the capital of Muslim banking with all the corruption that comes with it, its not as if our banking system needs any more corruption than is already there but Dave wants to get the Muslim pound and that boy will make sure he offers numerous freedoms for this task, Shariah courts will be allowed to flourish, acts of hatred towards the UK people will be even more banned from being covered in the media and Mosques will get the green light everywhere.

For every one mosque that preaches peace and only gives good and decent lectures there's 8 more that have radical content, visiting clerics who preach the Wuhabbist way, that indoctrinate and train to radicalise the youth. I've visited some of these mosques and you can see it going on in front of your eyes.

So well done Angola but I fear you will pay dearly for it, perhaps we all will...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It always makes me chuckle when I see people posting about the Muslim takeover of the UK. Here in my hometown, we are under Sharia Law and woken up at silly o'clock by the call to prayer. Oh wait, I made that up, just like all the other claptrap!

Seriously though, radical Islam is a divisive issue in the UK, which is precisely the intention of the government in allowing the "hate" preachers to walk the streets in the first place. Get us all riled up and it keeps our focus elsewhere and away from their other misdeeds. It also helps in the propaganda war and mind games in getting support for more overseas misadventures they want to get us involved in.

Bottom line is that at any time, the justice system could arrest these radicals and deport them, but as I have said many times, that too is politically driven and controlled, so selective in it's actions. Let us also not forget that it is the same government officials that speak out about Islamic radicals, that also allow many of them to land here in the first place. But, as I said, that is by design.

If some of these groups wanting Sharia Law actually started acting on their words, and stopping people in the streets or assaulting them for not conforming or entering an area deemed an Islamic controlled area, then they would be open to immediate arrest. It's as simple as that. If the police ignored complaints then they too could also be sued for negligence and willfully aiding in the crimes of a minority after the fact.
So, all the whiney BNP / EDL types spouting all the Islamnophobic stuff, where are they? Why are they not using the legal system to counter this takedown of our Heritage etc? Simple answer is that they too are controlled, especially the EDL which I have maintained from day 1 was an intel agency construct that conscripted plenty of willing fools and knuckledraggers!

edit on 25-11-2013 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The ignorance in some of these comments are crazy.
Lets deport the radicals! how do you deport british citizens? where do you deport them to?
Islam is not a nationality, radical Muslims are not all foreigners we can deport somewhere.
It would be nice if we could, we could get rid of the radical muslims, radical christians, raidcal atheists, the edl, the bnp, etc.
edit on 25-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: .

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

i don't suggest they be deported. my first suggestion was that the countries where they live actually make them follow the laws of that land. then i said, screw it, everybody, including muslims, should evacuate europe cause i don't think the leaders over there are interested in the well being of their citizens. in fact, quite the opposite. i could be wrong, but i don't think so.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I don't think you can use the Boston Marathon bombing in your argument.

First, these were Chechnyan's pissed off at Russia so bombing the US simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever, then add to that, the alleged bombers themselves were executed and never had the ability/opportunity to speak in their own defense or even to their own reasoning if it did happen to be them that did it, and you have a basic conundrum.

What we have in that case is only what the government said...and what they are trying to say is not logical, that chechnyan's who were pissed off at Russia decided to bomb the US because they were Muslim...

That is stupid, and the government made sure it was the only story we get to hear.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Ahh Hertfordshire...the UK hotbed of Islam

Try living in Bradford dear, you may think differently when you are actually affected! Or maybe not

Over the years I've noticed most of the liberal tolerance preachers are those least affected by, not just Islam, but just about anything they preach about. Talk about ivory towers!

The Police are hamstrung by politcal correctness and beaurocracy in general. They rarely make a move where I live for fear of reprisals, inquiries and being labelled racists. There are many many stories of anti western hatred which apparently is ok but not vice versa.

Nothing will change until the Muslims themselves bring the radicals into line and disassociate from them

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I suppose your not old enough to remember the IRA then, since you say the only problems the UK has ever had was with Muslims.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

To be honest I do get rather fed up with the constant comparisions between radical Islamists and Christians/EDL/BNP or whatever. Its not those groups that are bombing beheading stoning and demanding their own schools housing and laws!! So why even compare?

The West is classed as a Christian West, Islam is clearly incompatible with most other religions if not all and most other cultures so why do the Muslims move to those countries in the first place knowing this? Because they know also that whatever they want they will get as our fear of being labelled racist has now blinded us to common sense. It seems no country wants to appear "hardliners" by doing the unthinkable and actually ensuring integration by making immigrants learn English (or whatever language) and by abiding by our laws. How can immigrants contribute to their adopted country if they insist on creating ghettos of the country they left behind? If they make it clear they dislike anyone not of their religion? If they then start making demands of the country they are living in for special treatment? A lot of Muslims in the UK think they are special because they have been treated as such. A lot particularly the teenagers think they are untouchable and protected due to our fear of being labelled racist.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the anti discrimination laws, and feel initially they were a damn good idea, its gone way too far the other way now and is causing serious resentment....which of course for the British means a loud rustling of newspapers and the occasional muttering under the breath!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Oh I remember the IRA and the many years of trouble only too well thanks, but that was not merely religious differences, that was also political and a highly complicated issue going back hundreds of years...not really fair to compare the current Muslim agenda to that of the IRA now is it?

And what I actually said was no other religion has caused such trouble in modern times and I didn't say just in the UK either
edit on 25-11-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

phyllida

To be honest I do get rather fed up with the constant comparisions between radical Islamists and Christians/EDL/BNP or whatever. Its not those groups that are bombing beheading stoning and demanding their own schools housing and laws!! So why even compare?

The West is classed as a Christian West
Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with the anti discrimination laws, and feel initially they were a damn good idea, its gone way too far the other way now and is causing serious resentment...

Irish republican attacks during "the Troubles"

In many cases telephoned warnings were given about bombs due to explode, identified as genuine by the use of a code word. In some cases the warning gave the wrong location, or did not give enough time to evacuate the area. Hoax calls, intended to cause disruption, were often made.

1970–1979

8 March 1973: The Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) conducted its first operation in England, planting four car bombs in London. Two of the car bombs were defused: a fertilizer bomb in a car outside the Post Office in Broadway and the BBC's armed forces radio studio in Dean Stanley Street. Howerver, the other two exploded, one near the Old Bailey and the other at Ministry of Agriculture off Whitehall. As a result of the explosions one person was killed and almost 200 people were injured.[5] Ten members of the IRA unit, including Gerry Kelly, Dolours Price and Marian Price, were arrested at Heathrow Airport trying to leave the country.[6]
24 December 1973: The Provisional IRA left two packages which exploded almost simultaneously in the late evening on Christmas Eve. One was in the doorway of the North Star public house, at the junction of College Crescent and Finchley Road, Swiss Cottage, which exploded injuring six people, and the other exploded on the upstairs verandah of the nearby Swiss Cottage Tavern where an unspecified number of people were injured.[7][8]
5 January 1974: Two bombs exploded within three minutes of each other. The first at Madame Tussauds, the second during the Boat Show at Earls Court Exhibition Centre. Police confirmed a telephone warning had been given shortly before both explosions allowing evacuations at both sites and there were no fatalities or injuries reported. It was later confirmed the devices had been planted by the IRA.[9]
17 June 1974: A bomb exploded at the Houses of Parliament in London, causing extensive damage and injuring 11 people.[10]
17 July 1974: An explosion in the Tower of London left one person dead and 41 injured. This was the second bomb in London on this day. At 0430 BST there was an explosion at government buildings in Balham, South London. Nobody was injured in the morning blast but there was substantial damage to surrounding buildings.[11]
7 November 1974: An off-duty soldier and a civilian were killed when a bomb was thrown through the window of the Kings Arms pub in Woolwich, and 28 people were injured.[12]
21 December 1974: A bomb was defused in Harrods department store in Knightsbridge, London. A second bomb was defused in the King's Arms public house in Warminster, Wiltshire.[12]
28 August 1975: Seven people were injured when a bomb exploded in Oxford Street, London, outside the south-east corner of Selfridges store. A telephone warning was issued to The Sun newspaper five minutes before the explosion.[13]
5 September 1975: Two people were killed and 63 injured when an IRA bomb exploded in the lobby of the Hilton hotel in London.[14]
3 November 1975: Several people injured by a car bomb in Connaught Square, London W2.[15]
6–12 December 1975: Four IRA members held two people hostage in the Balcombe Street Siege.[16]
27 March 1976: A bomb placed by the Provisional IRA exploded in a litter bin at the top of an escalator in a crowded exhibition hall, Earl's Court. 20,000 people were attending the Daily Mail Ideal Home Exhibition at the time. 70 were injured, 4 people lost limbs.[17]
30 March 1979: Shadow Northern Ireland Secretary Airey Neave was killed as he left the House of Commons car park by a car bomb planted by the Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) in 1979.[18][19]

1980–1989

10 October 1981: a bomb blast on Ebury Bridge Road next to Chelsea Barracks kills two people and injures 39.
26 October 1981: a bomb planted by the IRA in a Wimpy Bar on Oxford Street kills Kenneth Howorth, the Metropolitan Police explosives officer who is attempting to defuse it.
20 July 1982: Two bombs in Hyde Park and Regent's Park, London by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill 11 members of the Household Cavalry and the Royal Green Jackets. Seven horses are also killed.
17 December 1983: Harrods was bombed by the IRA. Six people were killed (including three police officers) and 90 wounded during Christmas shopping at the West London department store. (See Harrods bombing)

1990–1999

16 May 1990: Wembley IRA detonate a bomb underneath a minibus killing Sgt Charles Chapman (The Queen's Regiment) and injuring another soldier. No one was ever convicted of Sgt Chapman's murder.
20 July 1990: London Stock Exchange, the IRA detonated a large bomb at the London Stock Exchange causing massive damage.
7 February 1991: Mortar attack on 10 Downing Street[20]
18 February 1991: A bomb explodes in Paddington Station, damaging the building's roof but causing no casualties. Three hours later another bomb explodes at Victoria Station. One man is killed and 38 people injured.
10 January 1992: Small device exploded. No injuries, Whitehall Place, London SW1.
28 February 1992: A bomb explodes at London Bridge station injuring 29 people.
10 April 1992: Baltic Exchange bombing: A large bomb explodes outside 30 St Mary Axe in the City of London. The bomb was contained in a large white truck and consisted of a fertiliser device wrapped with a detonation cord made from Semtex. It killed three people: Paul Butt, aged 29, Baltic Exchange employee Thomas Casey, aged 49, and 15-year old Danielle Carter. Several people were critically or severely injured. The bomb also caused damage to surrounding buildings (many of which were further damaged by a second bomb the following year). The bomb caused £800 million worth of damage—£200 million more than the total damage costs resulting from all 10,000 previous explosions that had occurred relating to the Troubles in Northern Ireland. A new skyscraper was built on the site of the previous historic building.[21]
11 April 1992: A large bomb explodes underneath the A406 flyover at Staples Corner, causing serious damage to roads and nearby buildings including a B&Q DIY store and causing the closure of the junction. The blast was large enough to be felt many miles away.
12 October 1992: A device exploded in the gentlemen's toilet of the Sussex Arms public house in Covent Garden, killing one person and injuring four others.
16 November 1992: the IRA planted a bomb at Canary Wharf in the Docklands. The device was spotted by security guards and was deactivated safely.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

17 December 1992: A bomb hidden in a litter bin in a third-floor men's lavatory of the John Lewis department store, Oxford Street, London, was detonated by the IRA just after 11 am. A second bomb exploded 15 minutes later at the rear of the store, in Cavendish Square, while shoppers and staff were still being evacuated. Four people were injured.[22]

28 January 1993: a bomb exploded in a litter bin outside Harrods, injuring four people.[23]
27 February 1993: a bomb exploded in a litter bin outside a McDonalds restaurant in Camden Town, injuring several people.[24]
24 April: 1993 Bishopsgate bombing: the IRA detonated a huge truck bomb in the City of London at Bishopsgate, It killed journalist Ed Henty, injured over 40 people, and causing approximately £1 billion worth of damage,[25] including the near destruction of St Ethelburga's Bishopsgate church, and serious damage to Liverpool Street station. Police had received a coded warning, but were still evacuating the area at the time of the explosion. The insurance payments required were so large that Lloyd's of London almost went bankrupt under the strain, and there was a crisis in the London insurance market. The area had already suffered damage from the Baltic Exchange bombing the year before.
October 1993: Over eight days, a series of IRA bombs were left in various London locations. On 1 October, four bombs were left on Finchley Road, three of which exploded, causing damage to buildings and several injuries caused by falling glass. On 4 October, pairs of bombs were left in Highgate (where one failed to explode), Hornsey, and Archway, causing significant damage but no injuries. On 8 October, bombs exploded in Staples Corner and West Hampstead, again causing damage but no injuries.
March 1994: Heathrow Airport, The IRA launched a series of mortar attacks on the airport, partially paralysing the capital's main air route.
9 February: 1996 Docklands bombing: the IRA bombed the South Quay area of London, killing two people.
15 February 1996: A 5-pound (2.3 kg) bomb placed in a telephone box is disarmed by Police on the Charing Cross Road.
18 February 1996: An IRA bomb detonates prematurely on a bus travelling along Aldwych in central London, killing Edward O'Brien, the IRA terrorist transporting the device and injuring eight others.[26]
29 April 1997: Britain's transport industry claimed minimum losses of £30 million after a series of IRA bomb alerts in southern England brought traffic to a standstill. In the London area, the Heathrow airport and the M25 motorway were closed.[27]

Real IRA attacks after the Belfast Agreement

1 June 2000: A bomb exploded on Hammersmith Bridge at 4.30 am.
September 2000, The Real IRA, a group which had split from the Provisional IRA, launch an RPG-22 at the MI6 building in central London, causing damage.
4 March 2001 BBC bombing: At around 00:30 GMT, the Real IRA detonated a car bomb outside the BBC's main news centre in the Shepherd's Bush area of west London.
6 May 2001: A bomb exploded at a Royal Mail sorting office in Colindale, London at 01.53 GMT, injuring one person. This bomb came just three weeks after an almost identical blast at the same office.[28]
3 August 2001 Ealing bombing: The Real IRA detonated a car bomb in Ealing Broadway, West London, injuring seven.

Now... compare to Muslims

Islamic terrorism

July 2005 London bombings carried out by Islamists
7 July 2005 London bombings
21 July 2005 attempted bombings
29 June 2007 attempted car bombings
2013 Woolwich attack

Damn.... thats a lot more... your right... Christians never have been a problem in the UK... and certainly never bombed anything... just the Muslims...

(Even though all the bombings by christians didn't fit into one post)

My source:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

And your point being?
Seeing as how the agendas are entirely different?
and for the last time I didn't say just UK and I said religiion not just that the UK hadn't had problems jeeez!!!!
edit on 25-11-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
In response to the second video posted in the OP. Most people from the UK aren't remotely bothered about Christianity or being Christians, I don't know a single person who has ever gone to church (apart from weddings or a Christening) and I never knew a single person in the military who cared for religion one bit either (and I was a member of two regiments during my career)!

I agree there maybe a clash of cultures but it has nothing to do with religion, for the British (I'm referring to white Britons here) it isn't a case of their core, Christian values clashing with Islam because most of the population simply doesn't care one single bit about religion!

edit on 25-11-2013 by dava6711 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join