It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angola Bans Islam - Destroys Mosques

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

This person has a lot of hatred that is built on nothing other than hatred. Don't give in to the same mistake, a mind un-clouded by hatred can think clearer than one that is.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Show me where in the qu'ran does it say this? If a Muslim follows his or her holy book to the letter then they would do no human no harm, suppress no woman and protect nature and virtue. The problem is people using Islam to their own means, it's a man and woman's hatred and anger, not the other way round.

Yeah, someone who understand the basic concepts and how easily they are corrupted by greedy humans.

This is what Islam teaches at its deepest depths but look at how its perceived world wide because of Fanatical Muslim's actions and foreigners ignorance of Islam.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zoyd23

Islam a long history of killing infidels

Good argument,

Humanity has and even longer history of killing their own kind,

It seems humanity is worse, what do you suggest?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Non of the "holy books" bible or Koran, can be taken as they are written, they are just full of nasty stuff.
the Koran tells how muslim men must not practice coitus interuptus when they rape their female slaves.
But the bible has horrible things as well.
They are i believe, instructions books on how to live goods lives, but told by mysogynistic, men fully stuck in their time frames. Thats why they are not the direct word of God, because a God would not be stuck in a time frame, he would be able to express laws that are timeless.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

WilsonWilson

InhaleExhale
reply to post by phyllida

[
Yeah I noticed and take back my apology from earlier as you seem very sick and the disease has taken over you.

Yeah its just your opinion and not a sickness, the same opinion "their" community has.

I always find it so weird that the ones who shout the loudest about Islam being full of hate, are usually full of it themselves.
edit on 25-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

Its like they are looking in a mirror but cant see themselves.

A Muslim can Hate like any other man or women, I don't argue that.

Recognition of ones own hate is a cure for it or at least a treatment, a start

Recognition of anothers hatred while blind to your own is a concern that hatred can disguise itself so well that one will turn into that which they hate in the end.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

undo
reply to post by Cuervo

you and i need to have a discussion! i've been doing some preliminary studies on druidism in the old testament and older texts from akkad and sumer. you are a druid, correct?

Nope, I'm just the garden-variety eclectic witch but I love studying witchcraft from all paths, including reconstructionist Druid paths.

We do have at least one druid on ATS, though, so maybe he'll drop in.

But, yeah... the OT is just filled with witchcraft. It wasn't until the dominant Jews exiled the other Jews that we start to see many of those other faiths being erased. The old Jews even worshiped a goddess along side Yahweh!

ps edit - I figured I should add that this does tie in to the OP in the sense that Christians banning Muslims is history repeating itself from the OT.
edit on 25-11-2013 by Cuervo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

oh yeah i did alot of study on the old testament and haven't finished yet. but i must say it is not a christian document lol i dunno why the councils decided to attach it directly to the new testament instead of just having it be historical support like josephus or the book of enoch. it has christian based moments, but overall, most of the moments in the OT belong squarely in the camp of the moon god, En.lil

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Merely pointing out facts does not constitute hatred.
I don't hate I don't have the time nor the energy
But I do feel very strongly and I dislike Islam as a religion
I think I am entitled to that
I also dislike Judaism & Scientology
My choice and I don't ram it down other people's throats nor expect special dispensation because of MY beliefs

You feel free to roll over and be walked that is your choice...I choose not to

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book [Christians and Jews] had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

"Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers" (2:98)

Just a few of the quotes from the various Hadiths. Surely you can see those statements are by your own definitiion words of hatred? Nothing I have said in this thread comes close to such real hatred.

Hatred is evil and all consuming
I do not hate end of story but I reserve the right to an opinion and to disliking whomsoever I wish

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Remind me...what religion was Jeffrey Dahmer killing in the name of?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StallionDuck

Finally some balls have been found

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Fair play, but it is still not up to man to punish, that is God's doing and his alone. The qu'ran also teaches that it is better to forgive, otherwise you are viable to be judged harshly by God.

I consider myself Buddhist and I was be Naive to say that my own faith is not plagued by hatred, which saddens me since the Buddha taught us that this can only lead to suffering and since Buddhists have attacked Muslims, Muslim radicals have bombed Buddhist Holy sites.

The point I am making is that you can not fight hatred with more words of hatred. You say you do not hate Muslims but that is not the impression I have got from your words. To cure anger and hatred you should learn to love, you can not judge someone unless you know them, even then it is better to guide then judge. Why not set an example? If you do nothing but a kindness upon a Muslim man do you really believe he will hate you for being a non-believer? No, he will defend you.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Yes its a great shame and I might add misconception about Buddhism that its all peace love and harmony. I went right off Buddhism due to the actions of the feudal lords of Tibet i.e. the monks and their treatment of the Chinese (and anyone else not toeing the line). It seems humans have an unswerving ability to twist anything to their own agenda even when written in stone!! (moses reference there lol)

I repeat I do not hate, hatred is not part of my life or make-up. These are just words on a screen which can sometimes come across differently without emotion. You do not know me as a person and I feel sure you'd like me if you did coz I am rather nice really, I just do not tolerate fools gladly nor male oppressors of women
which unfortunately for the religious types, seems to be all religions with possibly the exception of Sikhism

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It's meant to show the difference Jesus Christ made by dying for peoples sins.
The change in God from a vengul god, to one of love.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

WilsonWilson
reply to post by undo

It's meant to show the difference Jesus Christ made by dying for peoples sins.
The change in God from a vengul god, to one of love.

So Jesus was dying for Jahweh's sins, as well? I can't think of a single man who sinned as much as the OT god.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

lol Well said! Actually its now believed it was Gods not God
"let US make man in OUR image" and other such plurals

Truth is stranger than fiction!

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

LOL i dont think thats the way it works.
I could never get my head arong killing all those babies on the way out of egypt.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

beezzer
I think everyone should be able to practice their faith as they seem fit, as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of any others.

But there's your problem both muslims and xtians alike simply cannot function in the world without trying to interfere with others.

I think a good solution would be to stick all the deluded lot of them on Greenland and see which of their gods' is the more powerful ie till they wipe each other out.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Here Here cosmo

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

It's just not true. The fact is there are lots of us who do live in mixed areas where everybody gets on perfectly fine.
One of the Muslim dads from my daughter school pops round, and we have discussions, the last one was about the differences and similarities between the muslin "end of days" and the christian "end of days".
Brilliant conversation, he was even telling about some islamic exorcisms he had witnessed.
They would be great for the basis of some Urban fantasy novels. lol

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

that's cause the moon god is sin. look up sin the moon god lol
no i'm not kidding.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join