It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 30 years it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

DonVoigt
reply to post by OneManArmy

I agree that many that are in power need to be removed, by no means am I trusting anyone with my liberty, as I've said and I'll take it even further, that I would be willing to go on national television and be tied to a polygraph machine to prove myself. And like I said that I do agree that many in power need to be removed from power,but what I realize is that a pile of jenga blocks does not fall by removing the ones at the top but when the right one at the bottom is removed the whole pile falls, including the ones at the top.

You shouldnt have to, and neither should anyone else.
People should be judged by their deeds, not their words.

There are good people in government trying to do the right thing, and they should in no way be held to account for the crimes of the corrupt. Unless they knew and did nothing, then that is complicity.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

What is the problem with proving yourself beyond any doubt, hell I would vote enthusiastically for someone who was willing to prove themselves beyond any doubt, a person's deeds in the view of the public is no different than any other politician like pat Quinn,governer of Illinois going on the news after flying in in his helicopter to show how he cares about the tornado victims, goes on the news to say how much he cares and so he can have sound bite so that when election time comes he can show that sound bite to say you see I did something good, then as soon as the cameras were turned off he got back in his helicopter and left without doing anything to help, but he created a wonderful fake illusion of himself helping the suffering, so he creates FAKE proof of good deeds instead of having REAL proof of good deeds, so what is the problem with being able to prove yourself for real

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

DonVoigt

What is the problem with proving yourself beyond any doubt, hell I would vote enthusiastically for someone who was willing to prove themselves beyond any doubt, a person's deeds in the view of the public is no different than any other politician like pat Quinn,governer of Illinois going on the news after flying in in his helicopter to show how he cares about the tornado victims, goes on the news to say how much he cares and so he can have sound bite so that when election time comes he can show that sound bite to say you see I did something good, then as soon as the cameras were turned off he got back in his helicopter and left without doing anything to help, but he created a wonderful fake illusion of himself helping the suffering, so he creates FAKE proof of good deeds instead of having REAL proof of good deeds, so what is the problem with being able to prove yourself for real

You have a god given right to privacy and personal secrets. As long as your actions dont interfere with someone elses freedoms then you have done nothing wrong, and as such have nothing to worry about and nothing to prove to anybody.

If you feel you have to prove yourself then knock yourself out, you are also free to do that if you so wish.
I wonder what that is meant to achieve though?

Personally Id be weary of someone so intent on having to prove their innocence, as if they have anything to hide by it.
Sort of like the politicians that try to paint themselves as connected to the rest of us and the "same as us" when in reality its a pr stunt to make them look like us, when they are not. They become disconnected from the reality they dictate onto everyone else. I think it has a lot to do with human nature.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 13:00:22 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DonVoigt

You alternately rely on the human power structure and God to fix the mess. Do you equate the two, or can you not decide where to put all your faith?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What it's meant to prove is people like you who clearly have some shameful secret to hide. Otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to protect your secrets , judging by your words you clearly don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted. People like you talk about God given right to privacy ,but when the day comes for you to stand before that God that secrecy that you so defend will not protect you because God sees all and knows all and at that time you will be judged along side those pedophiles right to privacy and secrets that you so desperately defend.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Why is there not room for both, my belief is that this life is a test, and if your are not willing to stand up and be counted. in this level of life why should you be trusted in a higher form of life.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

DonVoigt

What it's meant to prove is people like you who clearly have some shameful secret to hide. Otherwise you wouldn't be so desperate to protect your secrets , judging by your words you clearly don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted. People like you talk about God given right to privacy ,but when the day comes for you to stand before that God that secrecy that you so defend will not protect you because God sees all and knows all and at that time you will be judged along side those pedophiles right to privacy and secrets that you so desperately defend.

You prove my point, I dont have to share my secrets with the world, only with god when the time comes.
Sharing them with the world will not change the outcome of my judgement by god at all.
I try to live my life by the very basis of being judged by god, and also my own conscience.
If I can reach my death bed in the knowledge I didnt screw anybody over to get ahead in life, then that is victory for me.
I try to be honourable and honest, I sometimes fail, but Im a human being, like everyone else.
Im not a saint and Im no messiah, that doesnt stop me trying to do the right thing.

I have nothing to hide in the face of god. I could do a lot more to be a contributor to society, and its a lifelong mission, and Im working on it.

And remember..."Judge not, lest thee be judged"

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 13:14:34 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I choose NOT to abdicate my personal responsibility to any higher authority. I also choose to maintain a good degree of privacy, especially on the Internet. This does NOT mean I have anything to hide or that I want to keep nasty secrets. How dare you suggest that anyone who wants to protect their privacy has something bad to hide? You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And you just proved my point is that you do have some shameful secret to hide, that you have to wait for you death so that you can be judged by god.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

DonVoigt

And you just proved my point is that you do have some shameful secret to hide, that you have to wait for you death so that you can be judged by god.

And who are you to judge me based on my posts on an internet forum?
I care not what you think of me.
And I have personal information that is none of your damn business at all.
So if I wish to keep it secret then thats my business as long as its not hurting anyone else.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If you didn't have something to hide, or something tip be ashamed of you wouldn't be so worried about protecting your precious privacy and as far as telling me that I should be ashamed of myself for saynig these things you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

...you just proved my point i

No he didn't. Your rhetoric is degenerating. You need an upgrade methinks.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

DonVoigt

If you didn't have something to hide, or something tip be ashamed of you wouldn't be so worried about protecting your precious privacy and as far as telling me that I should be ashamed of myself for saynig these things you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

And if you think sharing your secrets with the world is "standing up to be counted" then you have no concept of what standing up and being counted means.
Standing up and being counted is standing up for what you believe in, regardless of what that may be, and what the consequences may be.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

...you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

Would you please post your real name, address and phone number? ...And prove that you are standing up to be counted.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

soficrow

...you also don't understand the concept of what it means to stand up and be counted.

Would you please post your real name, address and phone number? ...And prove that you are standing up to be counted.

Lol, and while you are at it, can you recount your sexual history and fantasies, and criminal record(if it exists)?

Thank you for standing up to be counted.

Or can we just get back to the topic?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ok I can see you two are getting angry so I'm going to end this discussion with you, reason being my brother starts to get angry when he starts losing an argument and and he also comes out with the who do I think I am stuff because he doesn't have a better argument against my philosophy, gentlemen I suggest you go look yourself in the mirror and face who you are.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

From your OP, back on topic:

...It would seem that in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal that the truth of paedophilia within the establishment might actually see the light of day.
I found out about the PIE a few months back while trying to find good credible information on paedophile politicians.
Its sickening if true.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

DonVoigt

Ok I can see you two are getting angry so I'm going to end this discussion with you, reason being my brother starts to get angry when he starts losing an argument and and he also comes out with the who do I think I am stuff because he doesn't have a better argument against my philosophy, gentlemen I suggest you go look yourself in the mirror and face who you are.

Not angry in the slightest. So you can either provide requested information and "be counted" or get back on topic.
The choice is yours.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
edit on 23-11-2013 by Maverick7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is seriously some really effed up shizz
some people are seriously that far out there that I feel embarressed for them as well as slightly sick to my stomach!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join