It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Family Found After Four Years. Demons Involved?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Logarock

Eryiedes
reply to post by ldyserenity

Morning,

Religious people can't be reasoned out of their position with facts because religion wasn't inflicted upon them with reason & facts in the first place.
You are wasting your time...but it is your time to waste.

-Peace-

Oh sure. That's why Duke University had during the 70s and may still have a department that did actual research on demon possession with real live demon possessed people to study. I happen to know of a specific case. Let me tell you they understood it wasn't a joke.

How did they know it wasn't a mental issue? How did they determine that? How did they determine that someone hadn't IMPLANTED thoughts into their brains through hypnosis or mk ultra type brainwashing? How do they determine that they aren't split personalities? Or did they just not care to disprove those things and just skip right to demon possession?

I still say regardless of it's existence the pure nature of it makes it sort of impossible to study, considering there are all types of brain hacks that can make a person truly believe they're possessed or mental conditions as well.

I believe in the supernatural, but I have never known of any true evidence, I believe it on faith, but I don't look at things like this and think supernatural, I think what can we rule out? In this case I can't rule out mental illness which makes perfect sense, just saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

ldyserenity
reply to post by Logarock

I believe that Negative Energies exist, and that can cause very awful things to happen. What I really mean is demons in a classical sense (that of fallen angels condemned to Hell) I don't believe. These negative energies I believe come from another dimension next to ours or are simply very bad people who are stuck on this plane after death. Even some land divas are misconstrued as demons. But I don't believe that God condemns any of his creations, especially angels who weren't given freewill, so in essence, they could NOT have fallen, why? Cause they have no choice, because they weren't granted freewill if you believe the Bible's premise of the fight to begin with.

The angles certainly did and still have free will. The fallen angles decided to rebel, made war and lost. Even then certain were still granted authority and operational parameters in their fallen condition others were not. What the fallen angels don't have is any recourse for redemption or reinstatement of their original condition and standing. The bible does not even come close to supporting or demonstrating a premise that suggests the angles had no choice.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

ldyserenity

Logarock

Eryiedes

Morning,

Religious people can't be reasoned out of their position with facts because religion wasn't inflicted upon them with reason & facts in the first place.
You are wasting your time...but it is your time to waste.

-Peace-

Oh sure. That's why Duke University had during the 70s and may still have a department that did actual research on demon possession with real live demon possessed people to study. I happen to know of a specific case. Let me tell you they understood it wasn't a joke.

How did they know it wasn't a mental issue? How did they determine that? How did they determine that someone hadn't IMPLANTED thoughts into their brains through hypnosis or mk ultra type brainwashing? How do they determine that they aren't split personalities? Or did they just not care to disprove those things and just skip right to demon possession?

I still say regardless of it's existence the pure nature of it makes it sort of impossible to study, considering there are all types of brain hacks that can make a person truly believe they're possessed or mental conditions as well.

In one specific case that I know of, a most extreme case, they were not simply restricted to making a mental evaluation of a crazy acting person but were provided with a host of poltergeistic phenomenon that accompanied the subject. This activity was well recorded by news crews at the subjects home. The case was very extreme. It got the attention of people very high up in the Vatican, the mental health community and a host of others. At some point they all decided to send the person to Duke to study the issue under strict lab conditions. Anyone that had anything to do with this case is still effected to this day by it and that not simply restricted to bad memories.

I researched this case and talked to several of the principles. If you like I could go into more depth.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Your statement is a false dichotomy.
If Duke had concrete irrefutable proof, they would have published it and shown the world that more is out there than one could even possibly realize.
Instead you took the cowards way out stating: "Someone would tease them..."

(And without a shred of credible evidence, rightly so!)

You honestly believe they'd be ridiculed with irrefutable evidence of their claim?
Demonic theory is total bunk and without concrete evidence, so are the similar claims made by this thread.
I'm sorry but that's just how reality works...like it or not.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Eryiedes

Your statement is a false dichotomy.
If Duke had concrete irrefutable proof, they would have published it and shown the world that more is out there than one could even possibly realize.
Instead you took the cowards way out stating: "Someone would tease them..."

(And without a shred of credible evidence, rightly so!)

You honestly believe they'd be ridiculed with irrefutable evidence of their claim?
Demonic theory is total bunk and without concrete evidence, so are the similar claims made by this thread.
I'm sorry but that's just how reality works...like it or not.

-Peace-

You have very little idea of what you are even talking about. That's not how it works like it or not. In addition the whole department that dealt with one case in particular were absolutely horrified. They don't want to talk about it and don't care what most people think about them not wanting to talk about it publically.

By the way I didn't say someone would tease them. As well they never made any claims..... publically.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You're acting ridiculous now.
Stay in never-neverland...I hear it has a rollercoaster and a monkey.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Is it recorded or simply word of mouth? Hearsay evidence abounds on the web...recording and irrefutable proof is not.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

There were all sorts of recordings, audio and video. To obtain these was my original intent when I first investigated this case.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Eryiedes

You're acting ridiculous now.
Stay in never-neverland...I hear it has a rollercoaster and a monkey.

-Peace-

You just go on believing that then.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Correction.
I'll go on believing facts (y'know...those things that you don't have any of) and you'll go on believing in Casper the Friendly Ghost.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Logarock

There were all sorts of recordings, audio and video. To obtain these was my original intent when I first investigated this case.

Did you obtain them? Or did they simply not meet your demands by siting some BS excuse or did you never get around to asking? If there are videos (which is all I'd believe anyway) Then WHY are they not on the web so the world can either debunk it as manipulated video or prove it's not a hoax?

I happen to know of this crackpot christian propaganda group posting videos for youtube as IRREFUTABLE PROOF, ALL OF THEM WERE PROVEN TO BE HOAXES.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Eryiedes

Correction.
I'll go on believing facts (y'know...those things that you don't have any of) and you'll go on believing in Casper the Friendly Ghost.

-Peace-

What you mean is that you will go on believing your lack of "fact" is the surmise of this whole issue.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

ldyserenity

Logarock

Did you obtain them? Or did they simply not meet your demands by siting some BS excuse or did you never get around to asking? If there are videos (which is all I'd believe anyway) Then WHY are they not on the web so the world can either debunk it as manipulated video or prove it's not a hoax?

I happen to know of this crackpot christian propaganda group posting videos for youtube as IRREFUTABLE PROOF, ALL OF THEM WERE PROVEN TO BE HOAXES.

Well these were videos shot by professional news crews. There was audio. There still is other audio and video recordings but they are all private property. Yes and I did inquire. I even talked to the head investigator from Duke, the news archivist, the two leading investigators of the case when it was confined to the residents.

I am personally not familiar with the videos posted on you tube.

This may sound odd to you but one of the major problems with this evidence, and real evidence, is that paranormal activity is the price you may have to pay to get it into your possession. One of the leading investigators, a police detective, had a lengthy copy of audio he took from the home but decided to destroy it 5 years later due to paranormal harassment. He told me that when he was pulling the tape out of the cassette that loud and awful screams emanated from right in front of him as if someone were yelling at him from just a few feet away. Just a few days after our conversation he fell into some problems that were printed on the front page of the local newspaper. It was of interest because at the time the man was mayor of a suburb here. His secretary of years had become demonized and was making extremely serious accusations about the man of which he was later exonerated. This took place some 20 years after he had investigated the case himself. Needless to say he was done talking about anything related to the case.

Anyway, that's just a peek into what goes on when you do serious digging into these matters or have anything to do with them. The stuff you see on TV, ghost hunters for example, is just pure tripe and bush league.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Your replies make me shudder at the abuse you must have suffered to make something like this (or anything you have said) seem logical.
You poor unfortunate man.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. My family had been following this case and I had not seen that they had found what is believed to be the missing Jamison family. They went missing shortly after we moved over to this area, Eufaula being about 30 miles away. I know this thread has moved more towards the whole bickering if demons are real or not, but this case is strange enough without harping on that one aspect. The demonic was just one of several bizarre things that was brought up when the family went missing.

Folks have already uncovered a lot of stuff here, but there is a show that was made about the disappearance of this family for those that are interested. It shows the security footage taken outside of the Jamison home just prior to them going out to the woods that day. Some speculate that there is a different man other than Mr. Jamison in a few of the stills from that footage.

And here is a picture of Madyson taken just before they disappeared. If I remember correctly, it was on one of the cell phones found inside of the locked truck. She looks uncomfortable and scared and it had a lot of the family and friends worried for her well being.

Also, earlier someone asked about how far they were found from their truck. In the comments of the article posted in the OP, someone said it was about 3 miles but I don't know how accurate that is.

~OkieDokie

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

OkieDokie
Thanks for posting this. My family had been following this case and I had not seen that they had found what is believed to be the missing Jamison family. They went missing shortly after we moved over to this area, Eufaula being about 30 miles away. I know this thread has moved more towards the whole bickering if demons are real or not, but this case is strange enough without harping on that one aspect. The demonic was just one of several bizarre things that was brought up when the family went missing.

Folks have already uncovered a lot of stuff here, but there is a show that was made about the disappearance of this family for those that are interested. It shows the security footage taken outside of the Jamison home just prior to them going out to the woods that day. Some speculate that there is a different man other than Mr. Jamison in a few of the stills from that footage.

And here is a picture of Madyson taken just before they disappeared. If I remember correctly, it was on one of the cell phones found inside of the locked truck. She looks uncomfortable and scared and it had a lot of the family and friends worried for her well being.

Also, earlier someone asked about how far they were found from their truck. In the comments of the article posted in the OP, someone said it was about 3 miles but I don't know how accurate that is.

~OkieDokie

Thanks for posting!! I have not seen that video yet. I will watch it after work.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

I don't need facts to know demons aren't real the same way I don't need facts to know Bugs Bunny is a cartoon. I'd say come back to reality but I fear the next thing you'll tell me is David Icke's reptillians exist.

No. That would be off topic.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is absolutely sickening to think that some sick person(s) out there are going to get away with multiple murders because a bunch of backward hayseeds are stuck on blaming Lucifer for this instead of a human. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Eryiedes
This is absolutely sickening to think that some sick person(s) out there are going to get away with multiple murders because a bunch of backward hayseeds are stuck on blaming Lucifer for this instead of a human. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

-Peace-

Lost in translation~

People get away with murder regardless of blaming lucifer, some people are just the embodyment of pure and absolute evil.

As for everyone being ashamed of themselves??? Highly unlikely

I take it your one who only believes in only what he/she can "See, Touch, Feel" a hardlined facts type of individual? Experiance is everything, and I don't knock you for being that type of person. Nor is it acceptable for someone to accuse something they know nothing about and have never experianced as a person who lives in NeverNeverLand.

NeverNeverLand doesn't accept hardlined skeptics of any nature anyways
you'd never make it there before morning

As far as demonic possession, have you done enough research and actually looked for answers? Or r u just saying no, just because you want to disbelieve that this type of thing never happens?

A simple example of demonic possession. Spiritus is what the Indians call Alcohol. It's said that once a individual becomes inebriated the actual willpower and lifeforce of a person becomes downgraded for a "Takeover" that being said~

There are certain places lower entities love to hide. Bars are great examples for the simple reason it's a low vibration place of occupance. Been to a bar with a friend before, knock a couple back, drank the same amount and one person just lashes or acts out as if not themselves??? Prime example. This would be a reason I very rarely drink at bars.

Do some research on it before you start spitting fire at people who believe as "not with it" or whatever the case may be. Some real research, with a open mind and heart, then ask yourself what's real and what's not. A logical mind in a illogical world is not always the best application prior to experiance first and foremost.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Pish-posh.
Don't agree with the way the world is going?
Blame the devil.
It's so much easier that way.
Removes all responsibility for people actions or inaction.
And FYI (I don't know why I have to keep saying this) I have indeed looked into it in depth in my college years and guess what?
It was B.S. then and it's B.S. now.
Go watch your "Haunted Mineshaft" show and leave reality to the people with a functioning understanding of science, reason and evidence.

-Peace-

edit on 22-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join