It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Family Found After Four Years. Demons Involved?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
m.newson6.com...

Crazy story out of my home state of Oklahoma. A family of three went missing four years ago. Their vehicle was found in a wooded area. Keys, cell phones and money were still in the truck. No clues. No evidence. Nothing.

Just a few days ago hunters find the bodies of three people. Authorities believe the bodies are those of the missing family from four years ago. They claim there was no foul play involved. So I'm thinking murder-suicide. Right?

Then it gets weird. A friend of the family states that the family reported seeing ghosts and demons. One family member even talks to a pastor about bullets and how to kill a demon. I read that they were very depressed and had stopped taking their medication. IMO the dad went nuts and killed his family then himself. But......what if? What if they really were seeing and talking to ghosts and demons? Sad story. I hope they finally have peace.
edit on 20-11-2013 by catfishjoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by catfishjoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Authorities believe the bodies are those of the missing family from four years ago. They claim there was no foul play involved. So I'm thinking murder-suicide. Right?

If the authorities have ruled out foul play them it doesn't sound like a murder/suicide. That would fall under foul play I'd think. However I didn't see that part ruled out in the link. The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said it was kinda cold out and they left their coats in the truck.

So these folks supposedly drove out to the middle of no where, left all there stuff and money in the truck, wandered into the woods and the died of natural causes? Hmm, sounds fishy to me. Before jumping on the demon bandwagon I'd be looking a little closer at natural causes or foul play. People don't leave their wallets, keys etc in the vehicle under regular circumstances.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
m.nydailynews.com...

This is a more detailed article on the subject.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Bassago

Authorities believe the bodies are those of the missing family from four years ago. They claim there was no foul play involved. So I'm thinking murder-suicide. Right?

If the authorities have ruled out foul play them it doesn't sound like a murder/suicide. That would fall under foul play I'd think. However I didn't see that part ruled out in the link. The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said it was kinda cold out and they left their coats in the truck.

So these folks supposedly drove out to the middle of no where, left all there stuff and money in the truck, wandered into the woods and the died of natural causes? Hmm, sounds fishy to me. Before jumping on the demon bandwagon I'd be looking a little closer at natural causes or foul play. People don't leave their wallets, keys etc in the vehicle under regular circumstances.

Hey buddy. It has been rumoured to be a drug deal gone bad but then again why would the drug dealers leave wallet, keys and cellphones in the truck?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
m.newsok.com...

This keeps getting wierder and wierder. $32,000 found in the truck. The father had a copy of the Satanic Bible. Ghosts with wings and witches??? Can't wait to see how this plays out.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Demons?
Are you kidding me?
You want some unicorns with that too?

-Peace-
edit on 20-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

the article said they went to look at land to purchase, they had done this in the past. There was a storm around the time they went missing, but authorities are not sure if that played at part..

weird coincidence..first the remains of the mcstay family was found (mom dad 2 boys missing 4 years down by san diego) the other day, the next day this familys remains are found...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I was just coming on to say the same thing! How strange that in two different parts of the country such a similar story is unfolding just days apart?

www.utsandiego.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This feels really similar to a story detailed in Missing 411, I'll have a look and see if it's the same one. There's definitely something fishy about it.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. Page 92 of the Eastern US edition. Disappeared in 2009, dog was found in the truck along with $32,000 (which was apparently not hugely unusual for the family), search and rescue efforts found nothing. Obviously they weren't robbed, so rule that out, and they definitely made it to the site they were purchasing, a camera found in the truck proves that. Paulides says that the truck was found in an odd location, almost as if they'd started to leave but pulled over on the way out. This is definitely a mysterious one.
edit on 20-11-2013 by ShadeWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow, lots to read there.

So according to the articles, the victims were involved in multiple lawsuits, disability claims, and other questionable legal/financial matters, to the point that they seem to be scam artists.

The husband was alleged to be looking into some other source of money that he didn't want to involve his wife in.

The wife bought a gun privately before the disappearance, and it is apparently unaccounted for, along with a mystery briefcase the wife was seen carrying.

They both lost a lot of weight before-hand and started acting strange- talking about demons/spirits, driving mom out of town and kicking her out of the car, supposedly even doing the paranormal activity style trance walk and stare thing on camera.

The truck sounds kind of staged- keys locked inside, none of the basic pocket items being carried on anyone's person, an 11 page hate letter left behind (how does a letter like that end up in a car that the couple drives around in trying to buy a new house together? doesn't that kind of thing tend to float around the house until it is thrown away at the end of the fight?).

All of this sounds like drugs or some other risky business to me. Why is the money still there then? Well who says its all of the money? Maybe they didn't take their cut to a meet and were only robbed of the actual buy money or drugs or whatever they might have been handling. Maybe they skimmed off the top and got caught.

But on the tinfoil side, this is part of a cluster of disappearances that David Paulides deals with in Missing 411 and talked about on Coast to Coast AM, it does have lots of interesting paranormal facets. A lot of his cases almost seem as if people were lured into danger in places where there shouldn't have been anyone with an opportunity to do so. The area does have a tradition of legends about outlaws and wildmen lurking in the caves. Go any way you like here- did the guy make a deal with the devil and not want to involve his wife? Did nature not want their crap and decide to deal with them?

And then there's the simplest possible explanation- they were bizarre people who went to see about some land, finished, went back to the car and found they had locked in their keys, or maybe thought they'd lost the keys outside the car, so they walked for help or to look for the keys and got lost or injured and froze to death?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

From your source

A security camera at the Jamisons’ home offered another possible clue. Before the trip to Latimer County, investigators saw Sherilyn place a brown leather briefcase in the pickup. The briefcase was never found.

Weird. They left their jackets in the car on a cold day. I wonder if it's possible that they accidently locked themselves out and froze to death. That being said, a dog is usually the first out of the vehicle, especially out in the woods. Why would it still be in there? Also, now that I think of it, he'd have smashed a window with a rock to get in.

I can definitely see them going for a walk without the proper clothing if they were on methamphetamines. hmmmm.

Foul play? Why leave the cash? At the same time, leaving the dog in the vehicle would stop it from potentially getting help, Lassie style. Quite the mystery here!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
About the dog usually being the first one out of a vehicle- if this is a David Paulides type case (meaning exactly what I don't know- bigfoot ate them, they got sucked into the land of the elves and faeries and returned dead or dazed, nature passed judgement on them... take your pick. I think it's a cool topic for speculation but I don't take it all that seriously) but if it is one of those type cases, one of the common themes is that dogs often cower or run and don't disappear with the owners and/or search dogs become confused/afraid/uncooperative during the manhunt.

The dog being left in the car and the fact that multiple teams of cadaver dogs couldn't find them despite having a fairly close starting point does seem a little odd.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Eryiedes
Demons?
Are you kidding me?
You want some unicorns with that too?

-Peace-
edit on 20-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Correction

Oh no not demons ! They can't exist because, well, that would mean
God could exist and that's impossible.

According to you . Right ?

OP

They just found a family of four out here in Victorville. The McStays from SanDiego Ca.
Most likely unrelated but they also left their car and were last
seen by cameras apparently crossing the border into Mexico on foot.
All four unaccosted and just the four on their own. And that must have been
after leaving behind their vehicle just north of the border. But then
4 years later their bodies are found well over a hundred miles back across the border
right here in Victorville. But they aren't saying anything about how these people died.
Wierd is right.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Those pesky demons!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

LOL, demons...
I'm thinking illegal growers of some sort.
You know southeast Oklahoma is the greenest area of OK for a reason.
Really, look it up on Google maps.
Demons...

(Edit)

Just another reason why I take a firearm or thirteen wherever I go.
edit on 21-11-2013 by g146541 because: german tech, treat it like a mastercard and never leave home without it!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Well that's what they were saying. You can make fun of a dead family if you
want, but to do it here ? Why ? No one wants to read it.
It sounds like you can tell us exactly what did happen to
these people. So why don't you ?
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
and...

who gets the cash ?? 32k worth in bills ..

almost sounds like a mob killing..

it's as if someone paid the bill but after the job was done, it wasn't picked up as if to say.."don't worry about it..." and left it..

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't understand how you figure I was making fun of a dead family as that is the farthest from my intentions.
I was being quite serious about growers in SE OK, especially the LOL at the idea of demons killing folks.
There is not a single recorded instance of proof of "demon killing" in history.
I did not make light of these peoples deaths, only the OP's idea.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Here's an idea that combines foul play suspicions with the paranormal twist: a cult or other paranormal hustle.

They're getting by as scam artists, the husband has some occult interest, he meets another con with a mystic angle and becomes a mark- maybe he's being gotten to pay for the removal of a "curse" with or without the assistance of perception altering substances or something like that, the wife is dragged along and this causes the conflict between the couple, a meet goes wrong, the money doesn't change hands and the "curse" is enforced by the blackmailer. Reaching a little and probably incorporating details that are coincidental, but theoretically plausible.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

g146541

LOL, demons...
I'm thinking illegal growers of some sort.
You know southeast Oklahoma is the greenest area of OK for a reason.
Really, look it up on Google maps.
Demons...

(Edit)

Just another reason why I take a firearm or thirteen wherever I go.
edit on 21-11-2013 by g146541 because: german tech, treat it like a mastercard and never leave home without it!!!

Its not called green country for anything. I think its strange that he DIDNT have a gun on him. I know a lot of people from that area and the always carry a gun on them when entering the woods. These people are hunters, familiar with the outdoors.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join