It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by perception8

Wow... You certainly have a lot to say

thanks for your reply and welcome to our forum

I hope you can call it home... I certainly do, as do many others

I look forward to reading more of your posts

Anyone reading this please return to the previous page and take a look at what this guy has to say

edit on 22-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok Akragon, I edited my response to one less rude. But my original sentiment still stands.

perception8
reply to post by Akragon

I'm new here, but thought I would comment quickly on this issue. I have heard the comments regarding the MMR shots causing Autism. And I don't believe in making statements like "where's the proof" or "I must see it proven 100%" etc. Because sometimes things are difficult to prove 100%. But more often than not, there is evidence that provides reason for concern and caution can be taken. Unfortunately, when gov't and/or corporations are involved, they have many times been caught paying/bribing for their own scientific studies to support their corrupt lying side.

But having said that, I'm not sure I have seen enough evidence that shows the MMR shots are the cause of Autism. It seems to me that the most that could be said is that "it is possible it does", but then that could be said about many things. Something I was forced into researching the last 14 months is electromagnetic fields (EMF) and radio-frequency radiation (RFR), which is emitted from cell phones, cell towers, 'Smart Meters', WiFi, cordless phones, etc. Scientific studies and experts from around the world have been screaming about the biological harm this radiation causes us. The only studies stating that this radiation is not harmful are the ones that were paid for by the communications industry. Many scientists have already exposed the corruption and cover-up by that industry and gov't. There is no doubt that the spike in the levels of this radiation that we are exposed to over the last 10 -15 years is responsible for the dramatic spike in depression, anxiety, ADHD and Autism also over the last 10 - 15 years. We know for a fact that our brains and our hearts operate with electrical impulses. We don't know how or why, but we KNOW that they do. If you flood those electrical impulses with radiation that penetrates your body every second of every day, it only needs to throw the brain impulses off just a little to upset your melatonin, serotonin, dopamine, and other brain chemicals out of balance.

Anyhow, back to Autism. Researchers measured the radiation levels of the bedrooms of women where they slept. And those women that had Autistic children consistently had radiation levels 20.7% higher than those women that did not. This radiation interferes with brain development of the fetus. It also interferes with our brains, hearts, and cells even after birth. Did you know that PRESCHOOLERS are the fastest growing market for antidepressant medicines in the US. What the f@#k do 3 and 4 year old kids have to be depressed about? Who would prescribe these strong chemicals to a baby, and what parent would feed them to their baby??? But it IS happening. And gov't's are rapidly increasing our exposure to this radiation. Do the research, its all online.

Get rid of your cordless phones as they are as bad as a cell phone (which have already been proven to cause brain cancer - by studies and now accepted by the Supreme Court of Italy as causing a business man's brain tumour). Do not use a cell phone unless you must, and even then do hot touch the phone to your head (as per your operating manual states). Hardwire for your internet, no more WiFi. And do anything and everything to get those 'Smart Meters' off of your home. They emit high levels of radiation that is pulsed, which is the worst kind. And a California judge forced the manufacturer to admit that the average Smart Meter pulses radiation 14,000 time per day, and every 1 in 1000 meters pulses radiation 190,000 times per DAY.

Check out:
www.bioiniative.org
www.magdahavas.com...
www.justproveit.net...
www.takebackyourpower.net (must watch documentary)
www.stayonthetruth.com...

Sorry for the long response. And although it seems like I went off topic, I just wanted to point out that there is stronger evidence that shows RFR is either THE cause or one of the factors responsible for the dramatic increase in Autism. I believe 10+ years ago it was 1 in 2000 children born had Autism, and now in the US it is 1 in 50. If 1 in 50 kids were born missing a pinky finger, there would be all sorts of media coverage and gov't review boards set up etc. But 1 in 50 kids born with a brain disability and you hear very little. The cover-up and corruption surrounding this issue is unbelievable. If you knew what I know your head would spin.

Great post, and yes radio waves and electromagnetic waves can be a major contributor to the rise in health issues, despite the rise in medicine.
But I see as more of us are "medicated" more of us have "issues". But you make a great and very valid point.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 15:22:09 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Thanks again my friend...

We're all free to express our opinions here... as well as disagree with each other...

But lets keep it classy eh...

Keep it to the standards of the best forum on the internet

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

First things first, you ARE anti-vax. 100%.

If we are going to resort to name calling...

You ARE an idiot. 100%.

Now that IS libellous as it's untrue whereas what I said IS true, certainly by the evidence in this thread you'd be hard pushed to conclude anything else.

libel
ˈlʌɪb(ə)l/Submit
noun
LAW
a published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

However, you asked for facts (even though you call yourself an "investigator").
Here are the facts (question is, will you read them...?)

Measles incidence & mortality in the UK. Look at the sharp decline in incidence after the vaccine was introduced (late 1960's).
UK Measles mortality & incidence

Problems caused by non-vaccination for measles.
Europe
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
USA
www.cdc.gov...
Here's a pretty concise summary.
jdc325.wordpress.com...

Vaccines don't cause autism.
www.jpeds.com...

There's very little data for deaths caused by vaccines as there have been very, very few indeed.
The only ones I've seen have been allergic anaphylactic events which are non-vaccine specific ( you can have an allergic anaphylactic event from virtually any drug and quite a substantial amount of food-stuffs too, strawberries, bee-stings, soy, aspirin etc etc etc).
However, here's a study looking at evidence and causality of vaccine adverse events and a nice little chart for you.
Read the summaries.
healthland.time.com...
www.iom.edu...
www.iom.edu...

Here's a good summary of that nice Dr Wakefield.
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

A couple of extras...
"Eight characteristics of anti-vaccinationists:
1. Claiming to be “pro-safe vaccine” while being unrelentingly critical about vaccines
2. The “vaccines don’t work” gambit
3. The “vaccines are dangerous” gambit
4. Preferring anecdotes over science and epidemiology
5. Cherry picking and misrepresenting the evidence
6. The copious use of logical fallacies in arguing
7. Conspiracy mongering
8. Trying to silence criticism, rather than responding to it"

theness.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 22/11/13 by Pardon? because: Fixed broken link

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I looked at your link and read that article about conspiracy theories not being helpful and can cause problems. Unfortunately, corruption has already been proven in so many important causes and issues. Obviously the tobacco era was a big one that for the most part has been exposed. But scientists have been coming forward and revealing how they have been "persuaded" to affect the outcome of their studies. I hate to keep going back to the EMF/RFR issue, but:

- Dr. Henry Li was one of the first scientists using rats to discover that cell phone radiation damages dna, the first step in cancer. When he published his results his funding was immediately cut off.
- -In mid 90’s, the Canadian and American cell phone industry gave scientist George Carlow $28 million for research. He spent years saying that there was no problem with RFR and kept receiving money. Then he said that they are now seeing that there is a negative effect and his funding was immediately cut off.
- the head of the US body that figures how much cell radiation is acceptable (IEEE), Om Ghandi found that smaller adults and children adsorb MUCH MORE radiation than SAM (the 6’2” 220 lb mannequin used to test cell phone radiation effects on humans), his long and profitable ties with the electronic industry came to an end. Om said that when you find there is an effect from RFR, they quickly bring in other studies they have financedto discredit your findings and then cut ties with you.
- Studies financed by communications corporations are often set up to fail by the scientists performing the study. They do this because they want to maintain the funding that they are receiving. This was “outted” on a CBC news report interviewing U.S. scientist Devra Davis (she won Nobel Prize).
- Devra Davis was the founding director of the Center for Environmental Oncology of the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, and she said they saw an increase in tumors on cheek, in ear, and on side of brain where cell phone is held. She said she noticed a dramatic increase in brain tumors among Americans in their 20’s. She was directed by the University of Pittsburgh to stop her presentations of this information and was told to take her research in a different direction. The university of Pittsburgh Cancer institute receives funding from VERIZON Wireless. She had to quit her job to continue with her research.

Conspiracies do in fact exist. It seems like those that are unaware of the true facts as well as those that have a vested interest in an issue, tend to label those that ask questions and make noise about that issue as "conspiracy theorists" in an attempt to make those individuals appear unreasonable and perhaps a little loopy. I have always liked the expressions "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck", or "where there is smoke there is fire". Having said that, if I don't know something to be 100% certain then I don't claim that it is. And unless I have been shown that something is 100% certain, I don't believe it to be 100% certain. I am always open to other possibilities on any issue. But we all already know with 100% certainty that gov't's lie, corporations lie, science lies. We also know that gov't's, corporations, and in some cases science, make decisions based on $$$ BEFORE they do on what is in the best interest of the general public. So whether someone is a conspiracy theorist or not, I think we all need to gather information from all sides on an issue and consider the true motivation behind what each is saying or presenting before we make up our minds on which to believe or support. And just because those that are responsible for manufacturing vaccines and those responsible for making us take them haven't been able to prove scientifically that there is a link between vaccines and autism, doesn't mean that there isn't a link between them.

There is definitely reason for concern regarding vaccines. And I understand and respect those that speak out on the issue. Some studies do show that they have helped prevent many illnesses from occurring. But some research does indicate that it could also be responsible for causing our children harm. My 3 kids were all vaccinated, but with our youngest we approached it differently. We looked online as much as we could, and spoke to our family doctor. But in the end, it seemed like the odds of our child being exposed to one of the illnesses and then having negative complications due to them were higher than the odds of the vaccine causing harm. I suppose lesser of the 2 evils. But then our decision was based on the info that was available to us at the time, and who knows how accurate any of it was.

As for Autism, I feel that the science reveals more of a cause and affect with RFR. Logically it makes sense, and dare I say it, with all the research I've been doing, I've got a "gut feeling" that it is. I only wish more research would be done on the issue. Unfortunately it goes against the gov't's best interests and "plans" so no money is going into it. Currently, the only studies being done on EMF/RFR is financed privately by the communications industry. So you know what the outcome of the studies will be before they start.

Sorry guys, once I start rambling on I just can't stop. My father would say "you're just like a bloody woman". lol. I'll work on shortening my responses.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by perception8

If it's any consolation I put that last link in to lighten my post up.
It does speak a lot of sense but it's someone's opinion (albeit backed up in some cases) so it wasn't meant to be taken as gospel.

edit on 22/11/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Pardon?

Here are the facts (question is, will you read them...?)

Measles incidence & mortality in the UK. Look at the sharp decline in incidence after the vaccine was introduced (late 1960's).
UK Measles mortality & incidence

Here is the graph..

I have seen this information.It shows us that
a) Measles MORTALITY was on a steady decline with the improvement of health and hygiene and nutrition.
b) It shows us that the MEASLES vaccine(not the MMR) caused a sharp decline in INFECTION.
How is that a misrepresentation?

Problems caused by non-vaccination for measles.
Europe
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
USA
www.cdc.gov...
Here's a pretty concise summary.
jdc325.wordpress.com...

And what about the numbers for the problems caused BY vaccination.

Vaccines don't cause autism.
www.jpeds.com...

Maybe not, but there are plenty things that THEY DO CAUSE including DEATH.

There's very little data for deaths caused by vaccines as there have been very, very few indeed.

I posted the link to the Telegraph story that showed that deaths are as common as deaths from the disease.

The only ones I've seen have been allergic anaphylactic events which are non-vaccine specific ( you can have an allergic anaphylactic event from virtually any drug and quite a substantial amount of food-stuffs too, strawberries, bee-stings, soy, aspirin etc etc etc).

The only ones YOU have seen?

However, here's a study looking at evidence and causality of vaccine adverse events and a nice little chart for you.
Read the summaries.
healthland.time.com...
www.iom.edu...
www.iom.edu...

Thank you I was looking for this information.
I will check it out thoroughly.

Here's a good summary of that nice Dr Wakefield.
www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Andrew Wakefield is not a hero of mine. Show me where I said he was?

A couple of extras...
"Eight characteristics of anti-vaccinationists:
1. Claiming to be “pro-safe vaccine” while being unrelentingly critical about vaccines

Being unrelentingly critical of vaccines is "anti"?
No, its my job as a father and a human being.

2. The “vaccines don’t work” gambit

Its no "gambit" at all, I provided links that backed up my claim that MMR vaccines are practically as risky as measles itself.(with regards to MORTALITY)

3. The “vaccines are dangerous” gambit

They are, I provided links. I think death is about as dangerous as it gets.

4. Preferring anecdotes over science and epidemiology

Im quoting CDC, NHS and WHO official figures. Not anecdotes.

5. Cherry picking and misrepresenting the evidence

Not cherry picking, using the limited details available.
And trying to support my contention that the measles fear mongering isnt justified, AND we should have a choice of separate vaccines.

6. The copious use of logical fallacies in arguing

Then point them out and dont name call, its called reasoned debate.

7. Conspiracy mongering

First and foremost, this is a conspiracy website.
We are here to debate the validity of said "conspiracy" because it is a "conspiracy" without the theory, IMO.

8. Trying to silence criticism, rather than responding to it"

I dont wish to silence criticism, I welcome it, I WANT TO BE PROVEN WRONG, because if what Im saying is true, then its truly worrying.

That wasnt so hard now was it.
I will give the post the attention it deserves and yes I will check the links. I will not call them "supposition" or "testimonials" as you did to my links to the CDC and WHO or The Telegraph which would suggest you couldnt have even checked them out.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 16:48:35 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: Spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Pardon?

www.iom.edu...

From the link...

The committee finds that evidence convincingly supports a causal relationship between some vaccines and some adverse events—such as MMR, varicella zoster, influenza, hepatitis B, meningococcal, and tetanus-containing vaccines linked to anaphylaxis. Additionally, evidence favors rejection of five vaccine-adverse event relationships, including MMR vaccine and autism and inactivated influenza vaccine and asthma episodes. However, for the majority of cases (135 vaccine-adverse event pairs), the evidence was inadequate to accept or reject a causal relationship.
Overall, the committee concludes that few health problems are caused by or clearly associated with vaccines.

EDIT: I would like to add that no figures are given for specific side effects. Its just a generalization. And most of the evidence was inadequate to make a judgement. But they made their conclusions anyway.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 17:27:57 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Thank you sir/madame!!

A round of applause from me.

You give this one (plonking of links to studies going around anti-vax circles) a round of applause. Did you happen to read any of them? Or if something is anti-vax you automatically agree with it?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Rubinstein
That's a sample size of 2 i.e. not statistically significant. Also, how do you know the MMR vaccine didn't reduce their IQ or push them towards a disease in the future?

maryhinge
reply to post by angryhulk

AGREED

my eldest now 12 and twins of 10 had the MMR vaccine and they are alright

edit on 22-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

This is rich. We have been telling you anti-vaxxers all thread that you can base opinions off a handful of people, your kids, "some guy you knew"… But what are we left with.

"My kid has autism and they just got a vaccine!" - and that is handed out as 'evidence' all along the way.

How's it feel to see your argument in the mirror?

edit on 22-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

boncho

Thank you sir/madame!!

You give this one (plonking of links to studies going around anti-vax circles) a round of applause. Did you happen to read any of them? Or if something is anti-vax you automatically agree with it?

When did the British Medical Journal and The National Center for Biotechnology Information become an anti vax agenda?

Any way last I heard a Vax was a carpet cleaning vacuum cleaner, who would be anti that?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

boncho

"My kid has autism and they just got a vaccine!" - and that is handed out as 'evidence' all along the way.

My daughter has autism, do I blame the MMR, no, but I dont discount it either.
I simply havent seen enough evidence.
And thats why I dont specifically make any claim to it. I see my argument plain as day.
Getting others to see what Im showing them is harder.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink"
They would rather say the information isnt what it clearly is, or is from a questionable source, which it isnt.

And of course there is no scare mongering is there?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 17:20:34 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Rubinstein

boncho
It doesn't work that way. If you want to prove your hypothesis right, prove it right. You don't make scientific discovery by claiming someone's work is shoddy, it's just not scientific. You know, the whole "method" part of it all.

If there is any truth to your anti-vax rhetoric, why not simply provide evidence? You realize the anti-vax crowd has been lying to you right? You realize they did studies awhile ago that had terrible conflicts of interest right? You realize they haven't been able to put out any legitimate studies and resort to bending the truth, telling half truths and flat out lies right?

You realize that nearly every anti-vax poster in this thread doesn't post sources right? Neither do the big ones. (you know, the "foundations" and "associations" [the one's soliciting for money]) It's all "Your government is trying to kill you this, and, my baby has autism that", just a giant blob of anecdotal bull snip.

I very much doubt you're interested in the studies, your agenda is to market vaccines and neutralize those who speak out against vaccines. Here are some concerning studies for those who want to learn more:-

Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates."

Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.../22014010/related

Conclusions/Significance

Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organized criticality.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine

www.bmj.com...

"the potential risk of the vaccine exceeds the potential benefit"

Human papilloma virus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Whooping cough and pertussis vaccine: a comparison of risks and benefits in Britain

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"It is concluded that, in children living in non-deprived circumstances in Britain, the risk of pertussis vaccine during the period 1970-83 exceeded those of whooping cough. In some deprived sectors, the risks from whooping cough might have been marginally higher but there was no evidence that this was associated with any increase in deaths or permanent disabilities."

Regarding the Polio Vaccines which Bill Gates sent to India. According to researchers the vaccines spread a disease more dangerous and twice as deadly as Polio.

Indian J Med Ethics. 2012 Apr-Jun;9(2):114-7.

"…while India has been polio-free for a year, there has been a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). In 2011, there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated. The principle of primum-non-nocere [First, do no harm] was violated."

Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies. "

Here's a video of the former CDC Chief admitting that vaccines trigger Autism
CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

Thank you sir/madame!!

Thank you OneManArmy, most pro-vaccine posters like to pretend these studies don't exist, even once you've showed them it doesn't take long until they're again saying "There are no studies which show vaccines can cause any harm". These people are not capable of forming a balanced opinion on the topic of vaccines

One of the best sites to help people form a balanced opinion on the risk/benefit is www.smartvax.com... , they look at the numbers and work out which vaccines are actually worth the risk theoretically for those living in the First World.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by Rubinstein

And yet the study that sparked all this anti-bad nonsense only had a sample size of 12. Not to mention horribly flawed methodology. So why does Wakefield get a buy on his shoddy research?

The original study recommended more research, that was the correct thing to do, unfortunately Big Pharma didn't want to do more research as they knew what they'd find.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho

And of course there is no scare mongering is there?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 17:20:34 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

If you mean by scare mongering, someone on ATS creating a thread about a "Flugitives campaign" to encourage people to get flu shots, (which is nothing more than a little creative marketing) -But of course on ATS this means the gov want to hold u down and shoot u up with something…. than yeah, you and others are definitely scare mongering on ATS.

Wooo, scarey!

Yet, I earlier posted about Mercola taking out a billboard ad in Times Square and I fail to you see that as scaremongering… Granted the ad simply plugged a foundation and his website, yet we all know he is planning to tell people their kids are gonna get autism from vaccines, and all the while no evidence to support anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A quick reminder that the former CDC Chief admitted on live television that vaccines can trigger Autism

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Rubinstein

Thank you OneManArmy, most pro-vaccine posters like to pretend these studies don't exist, even once you've showed them it doesn't take long until they're again saying "There are no studies which show vaccines can cause any harm". These people are not capable of forming a balanced opinion on the topic of vaccines

One of the best sites to help people form a balanced opinion on the risk/benefit is www.smartvax.com... , they look at the numbers and work out which vaccines are actually worth the risk theoretically for those living in the First World.

Thank you for the link, its good to see some balance, and non bias.
All we need is balance and truth so we can make informed decisions about the health of our children and ourselves.
Is that too much to ask?
For the "im for forced vaccination" nazis, it obviously is.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

boncho

Yet, I earlier posted about Mercola taking out a billboard ad in Times Square and I fail to you see that as scaremongering… Granted the ad simply plugged a foundation and his website, yet we all know he is planning to tell people their kids are gonna get autism from vaccines, and all the while no evidence to support anything.

So Mercola has an agenda and is a fear monger as much as the vaccine nazis that wish to force us to be vaccinated?
Whats that got to do with me?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Rubinstein

OneManArmy

Rubinstein

boncho
It doesn't work that way. If you want to prove your hypothesis right, prove it right. You don't make scientific discovery by claiming someone's work is shoddy, it's just not scientific. You know, the whole "method" part of it all.

If there is any truth to your anti-vax rhetoric, why not simply provide evidence? You realize the anti-vax crowd has been lying to you right? You realize they did studies awhile ago that had terrible conflicts of interest right? You realize they haven't been able to put out any legitimate studies and resort to bending the truth, telling half truths and flat out lies right?

You realize that nearly every anti-vax poster in this thread doesn't post sources right? Neither do the big ones. (you know, the "foundations" and "associations" [the one's soliciting for money]) It's all "Your government is trying to kill you this, and, my baby has autism that", just a giant blob of anecdotal bull snip.

I very much doubt you're interested in the studies, your agenda is to market vaccines and neutralize those who speak out against vaccines. Here are some concerning studies for those who want to learn more:-

Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates."

Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.../22014010/related

Conclusions/Significance

Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organized criticality.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine

www.bmj.com...

"the potential risk of the vaccine exceeds the potential benefit"

Human papilloma virus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Whooping cough and pertussis vaccine: a comparison of risks and benefits in Britain

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"It is concluded that, in children living in non-deprived circumstances in Britain, the risk of pertussis vaccine during the period 1970-83 exceeded those of whooping cough. In some deprived sectors, the risks from whooping cough might have been marginally higher but there was no evidence that this was associated with any increase in deaths or permanent disabilities."

Regarding the Polio Vaccines which Bill Gates sent to India. According to researchers the vaccines spread a disease more dangerous and twice as deadly as Polio.

Indian J Med Ethics. 2012 Apr-Jun;9(2):114-7.

"…while India has been polio-free for a year, there has been a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). In 2011, there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated. The principle of primum-non-nocere [First, do no harm] was violated."

Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies. "

Here's a video of the former CDC Chief admitting that vaccines trigger Autism
CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

Thank you sir/madame!!

Actually, people are fine with these studies. You quoted studies that actually support vaccines do not cause autism in some cases. And others which prove that the same evidence for autism as a link to vaccines, is equal to any other environmental factors during that time, not limited to GMO, radiation, chemicals, etc.

It's the standard list (which was posted earlier) of studies anti-vaxers claim prove their hypothesis (see: delusions), and they have all made the rounds numerous times. The following, if you choose to actually look at two side of the coin, sets the record straight on what I presume is most of the "studies"…

lizditz.typepad.com...

Now, the funny thing is, anti-vaxers keep using the same evidence. Many new studies that come out are done of various reports and data collected from various reporting avenues, which isn't necessarily bad, but leaves cherry picking wide open. Strange how if they claim regular data shows this causation, that it can't be simply repeated over and over again.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join