It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

boncho

Now, the funny thing is, anti-vaxers keep using the same evidence. Many new studies that come out are done of various reports and data collected from various reporting avenues, which isn't necessarily bad, but leaves cherry picking wide open. Strange how if they claim regular data shows this causation, that it can't be simply repeated over and over again.

Sigh. What have you got against vacuum cleaners?

There are only so many "reporting avenues" that can be called "credible", that is the only data we can work with.
Show me data that I havent disputed your "interpretation" of.

If anyone has an agenda it is the "pro vaccination" brigade that openly state that they support "forced" or "mandatory" vaccination.
They will not accept any balance to the argument and only seek to fit the "facts" to their pro agenda.
If anybody is misrepresenting the facts to suit an agenda it is you.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho

Yet, I earlier posted about Mercola taking out a billboard ad in Times Square and I fail to you see that as scaremongering… Granted the ad simply plugged a foundation and his website, yet we all know he is planning to tell people their kids are gonna get autism from vaccines, and all the while no evidence to support anything.
edit on 22-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

So Mercola has an agenda and is a fear monger as much as the vaccine nazis that wish to force us to be vaccinated?
Whats that got to do with me?

Marketing departments are Nazi's now? No one is forcing people to take flu vaccines, in fact, your evidence of this is a light hearted ad encouraging people to get the flu vaccine. You don't have to if you don't want to.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

boncho

OneManArmy

boncho

Yet, I earlier posted about Mercola taking out a billboard ad in Times Square and I fail to you see that as scaremongering… Granted the ad simply plugged a foundation and his website, yet we all know he is planning to tell people their kids are gonna get autism from vaccines, and all the while no evidence to support anything.

So Mercola has an agenda and is a fear monger as much as the vaccine nazis that wish to force us to be vaccinated?

Marketing departments are Nazi's now? No one is forcing people to take flu vaccines, in fact, your evidence of this is a light hearted ad encouraging people to get the flu vaccine. You don't have to if you don't want to.

When i was talking about vaccine nazis, I was refering to YOUR open admission that YOU would support "forced vaccination"

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Big Pharma will one day live to regret denying the many 'Informed Consent', once the trust is gone then it's game over. I wouldn't trust any product from these unethical companies, that's not to say they might not have an odd product which really does have a good good benefit/risk ratio, but I know they lie, I know they fake their studies, I know they spread disease with a product to then sell you another product. I spend some of my free time posting up studies on forums to warn others. If Pharma had shown some honesty in the first place life would have been very different.

OneManArmy

Rubinstein

Thank you OneManArmy, most pro-vaccine posters like to pretend these studies don't exist, even once you've showed them it doesn't take long until they're again saying "There are no studies which show vaccines can cause any harm". These people are not capable of forming a balanced opinion on the topic of vaccines

One of the best sites to help people form a balanced opinion on the risk/benefit is www.smartvax.com... , they look at the numbers and work out which vaccines are actually worth the risk theoretically for those living in the First World.

Thank you for the link, its good to see some balance, and non bias.
All we need is balance and truth so we can make informed decisions about the health of our children and ourselves.
Is that too much to ask?
For the "im for forced vaccination" nazis, it obviously is.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

angryhulk
reply to post by Akragon

Dr. Wakefield is a liar and has been charged and sued following his research. He put children at risk during his research and in my opinion he is a psychopath.

Source

Source

Source

That's only 3 source's but there are literally hundreds to choose from.

On another note my 8 month old daughter has had her vaccines and she is totally fine, as are my friends children.

My son is 5 and is (severe) autistic.

He had the MMR vaccine at 18 mos.

Instantly! Immediately after the shot he became very ill. High fever.

His behavior changed dramatically after this.

He was now autistic.

I had never heard any claims about a connection between mmr vaccine and autism when this happened to my son. So it was difficult to comprehend at that time. It was like...

"Uh, did that vaccine make our son autistic or am I going crazy?"

Doctors won't even talk about it. Most of them will act as if you said nothing, or change the subject.

There is nothing I can do.

And I don't know where you live, but in my area there is a major spike in the numbers os special needs children.
edit on 22-11-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

There are only so many "reporting avenues" that can be called "credible", that is the only data we can work with.
Show me data that I havent disputed your "interpretation" of.

Well, I actually agree with you here. And I nearly agree with the wish anti-vaxxers have about a double blind study. Though impossible because of how many kids you would need and how many placebos would have to be given out.

Ethics obstacles aside, doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't like to see the end result. But hey, chances are the demand for such by anti-vax, is simply because they know it won't happen.

If anyone has an agenda it is the "pro vaccination" brigade that openly state that they support "forced" or "mandatory" vaccination.

There are people for forced sterilization. Hell, there are people who think we should invade nearly every country in the Middle East, and these people are in congress. The difference being that we have other people in there as well to offer up some discretion.

(see, here is where you can use an analogy and it's not completely out in space)

You notice I am not saying xyz is ____ because ____. I'm just saying that yes, sure people in all positions, all types of groups may say certain things, but as far as mandatory vaccinations are concerned, there is debate and choice for the most part. If you want to change this at your local level then speak to the people in charge for such.

I am not for forced vaccinations, but if there was an outbreak of polio or small pox, I most likely would support it.

If this is evil, than I wonder what evil is when you leave a group of people to get sick, die, when it's preventable?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear, most doctors know, but they're not allowed to talk to you about it, you have to approach them ourside of work to the get the truth and to discover why they are not vaccinating their children

applesthateatpeople

angryhulk
reply to post by Akragon

Dr. Wakefield is a liar and has been charged and sued following his research. He put children at risk during his research and in my opinion he is a psychopath.

Source

Source

Source

On another note my 8 month old daughter has had her vaccines and she is totally fine, as are my friends children.

He was now autistic.

I had never heard any claims about a connection between mmr vaccine and autism when this happened to my son. So it was difficult to comprehend at that time. It was like...

Doctors won't even talk about it. Most of them will act as if you said nothing, or change the subject.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Rubinstein
Big Pharma will one day live to regret denying the many 'Informed Consent', once the trust is gone then it's game over. I wouldn't trust any product from these unethical companies, that's not to say they might not have an odd product which really does have a good good benefit/risk ratio, but I know they lie, I know they fake their studies, I know they spread disease with a product to then sell you another product. I spend my free time posting up studies on forums to warn others, I must have caused huge damage to pharma over the years. If they had shown some honesty in the first place life would have been very different.

Exactly!!
You get called an anti-vaxxer for scrutinizing the same people that have lied, cheated, defrauded and murdered/maimed many babies, children and adults for profit.

No wonder the pharma companies and their "supporters" are desperate to misrepresent facts.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho

OneManArmy

boncho

When i was talking about vaccine nazis, I was refering to YOUR open admission that YOU would support "forced vaccination"

Kind of out of context isn't it?

I said I would support mandatory vaccines for something like smallpox:

There are two clinical forms of smallpox. Variola major is the severe and most common form of smallpox, with a more extensive rash and higher fever. There are four types of variola major smallpox: ordinary (the most frequent type, accounting for 90% or more of cases); modified (mild and occurring in previously vaccinated persons); flat; and hemorrhagic (both rare and very severe). Historically, variola major has an overall fatality rate of about 30%; however, flat and hemorrhagic smallpox usually are fatal. Variola minor is a less common presentation of smallpox, and a much less severe disease, with death rates historically of 1% or less.

www.bt.cdc.gov...

I think it being far more unethical to herd people into isolation camps or any other alternative which includes letting people die when it's preventable.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

boncho

If this is evil, than I wonder what evil is when you leave a group of people to get sick, die, when it's preventable?

Well just look at India, DRC, and other African Nations.
It is preventable, and a large group of people are being left to get sick and to die.
The only thing is, its not in the first world, its in the third world.
There is no profit in vaccinating the third world it would seem. Or desire to vaccinate them.
And many of the so called vaccination campaigns turn out to be biological testing and eugenics in the third world.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 18:29:17 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Where in the UK has the lowest MMR update? The answer is Westminister, for those who don't know, that's where the politicians are, what do they know that isn't allowed in the media? Yes, the politicians are given all kinds of information which they cannot share with us, they know how Big Pharma works, they know that MMR/Autism is one huge cover up, as admitted by the former UK Department of Health Chief Dr Peter Fletcher...

"it is the steady accumulation of evidence, from a number of respected universities, teaching hospitals and laboratories around the world, that matters here. There's far too much to ignore. Yet government health authorities are, it seems, more than happy to do so."

"the refusal by governments to evaluate the risks properly will make this one of the greatest scandals in medical history"

"There are very powerful people in positions of great authority in Britain and elsewhere who have staked their reputations and careers on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves."

"Clinical and scientific data is steadily accumulating that the live measles virus in MMR can cause brain, gut and immune system damage in a subset of vulnerable children,"

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho

It is preventable, and a large group of people are being left to get sick and to die.

I thought it was about 'choice' and blah blah blah, changing your argument 360 degrees now? There are vaccine initiatives in each place you are talking about so I'm not sure what your point you are trying to make.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

boncho

That would be madness as the vaccine can spread Small Pox itself. Keep in mind that vaccines did not eradicate Small Pox, it was quarantine which eradicated Small Pox. Only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated against Small Pox, it is eradicated everywhere, even in countries which didn't have vaccine programs such as Australia and New Zealand. Big Pharma have rewrote history, anyone can look this up for themselves and easily see the lies.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Rubinstein

boncho

That would be madness as the vaccine can spread Small Pox itself. Keep in mind that vaccines did not eradicate Small Pox, it was quarantine which eradicated Small Pox. Only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated against Small Pox, it is eradicated everywhere, even in countries which didn't have vaccine programs such as Australia and New Zealand. Big Pharma have rewrote history, anyone can look this up for themselves and easily see the lies.

Uh, look up history of Vietnam exodus. The camps in Hong Kong all had mandatory vaccinations.

I don't know if the information is available, but everyone you meet from these camps has a small pox mark on their shoulder.

1980s - stemming the tide[edit]
The tide of refugees continued to flow, and in 1980, more than 100,000 Vietnamese sought refugee rights in Hong Kong[dubious – discuss]. At this time, these migrants usually succeeded in gaining refugee status, and were eventually accepted by Western countries.
To deter the influx of refugees, new arrivals from Vietnam were interned in "closed camps" from July 1982 as possibilities for resettlement to third countries dwindled.[9] These camps were criticised for keeping freedom-seeking people "behind barbed wire".[10]

Not the only group to get it. But it just comes to mind since the stories of that place never mention actual smallpox, just the vaccine (which you claim causes smallpox)

Plenty other people to get it too…

dyingbraincells.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

boncho

OneManArmy

boncho

I thought it was about 'choice' and blah blah blah, changing your argument 360 degrees now? There are vaccine initiatives in each place you are talking about so I'm not sure what your point you are trying to make.

It is about choice, everyone in the world should be given the choice to vaccinate or not based on an informed decision.

If there was a profit in vaccinating the third world or a want to "heal people" then the pharma companies would have eradicated the diseases the world over. Hell they would pay for it themselves if it was about "health" and not profit.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

boncho

Rubinstein

boncho

Uh, look up history of Vietnam exodus. The camps in Hong Kong all had mandatory vaccinations.

I don't know if the information is available, but everyone you meet from these camps has a small pox mark on their shoulder.

1980s - stemming the tide[edit]
The tide of refugees continued to flow, and in 1980, more than 100,000 Vietnamese sought refugee rights in Hong Kong[dubious – discuss]. At this time, these migrants usually succeeded in gaining refugee status, and were eventually accepted by Western countries.
To deter the influx of refugees, new arrivals from Vietnam were interned in "closed camps" from July 1982 as possibilities for resettlement to third countries dwindled.[9] These camps were criticised for keeping freedom-seeking people "behind barbed wire".[10]

Not the only group to get it. But it just comes to mind since the stories of that place never mention actual smallpox, just the vaccine (which you claim causes smallpox)

Plenty other people to get it too…

dyingbraincells.wordpress.com...

Now who is posting links to blogs, like they are a credible source of information and not based on opinion.
The irony. Or would hypocrisy be a more appropriate word?
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 18:49:02 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

applesthateatpeople

angryhulk
reply to post by Akragon

Source

Source

Source

He was now autistic.

And I don't know where you live, but in my area there is a major spike in the numbers os special needs children.
edit on 22-11-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

My oldest was born in 1994.. thats when hers effected her. It was immediate.. as in she was at the Dr office, she got the shot.. we went to the ER. Febrile seizures, brain swelling, etc. These Drs recognized it as being obvious and we filed out 2 sets of VAERS reports. All Drs know of VAERS. vaers.hhs.gov... It is something in the MMR in particular that a VERY small percentage of children react and are injured by. Is it an allergy or a genetic issue? WHo knows.. but they know it and have known it for longer than Ive been dealing with it. The CDC gets involved when you have a confirmed VAERS. We never sued, that was not our motivation.. our motivation was recognition and figuring a way to mitigate her injury or adverse effects.
I have 2 other children. If I encounter a Dr who scoffs.. he is dropped immediately. If he does not know of VAERS and immunization injuries, I am not comfortable with him being competent enough to take their temperature and determine if there is a fever or not.

I am vehemently against the MMR vaccine.. simply because of its manufacture and the manner they link measles with mumps and rubella in the vaccines. We COULD make it much more safe for a higher percentage of children, but that isnt cost effective.
I will not endanger the other two kids.. they dont know what its from so Im not taking the chance with them. The other vaccines I have them on whats called " delayed schedule"... and it has worked perfectly. Vaccines are truly a wonderful thing.. IF ( HUGE IF) the manufacturers are keeping up with the effects and adjusting the ingredients/manufacture to improve it. Vaccines have saved an incalculable number of people. We simply need to stop screaming VACCINES ARE BAD IM SUING... and research it, demand change when a pattern is detected, and keep this aid to human viability available to us. There IS a middle ground and it is the rational ground.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Advantage
There IS a middle ground and it is the rational ground.

Indeed, its a balance between health vs profits.
Not a favouring of profits over health.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Advantage
There IS a middle ground and it is the rational ground.

Indeed, its a balance between health vs profits.
Not a favouring of profits over health.

You and I agree on that

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If these vaccines are safe - why do they have a special Vaccine Court?

Vaccine court

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join