It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

boncho

OneManArmy

boncho

Going completely against the anti-vax claims that no vaccines = stronger immune system:

Notice on U.S Vaccination Survey / and a German Study: Vaccinated Children Have More Than Twice the Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

journal.livingfood.us...

Lol, you post a link to a German study that shows...

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

And you think that supports your argument?

Oops, meant to add this:

A survey administered by a German anti-vaccine homeopath backfires spectacularly

scienceblogs.com...

The parents stated that their preferred treatment was naturopathic and homeopathic. Less than 10% said they preferred conventional medicine. Treatment in the “other” column was mainly chiropractic and supplemental.

So, right away, this survey demonstrates that the parents who filled it out were a self-selected, biased sample, the vast majority of whom favor alternative medicine and are hostile to scientific medicine. Indeed, 99.69% of the respondents report being happy that they did not vaccinate their children

And from the survey I posted (actual responses from the internet survey to "collect data"):

"She(17 years) is very healthy, and most are shocked that she never had an ear infection in her lifetime."

Here's a link to the actual survey.

I did a little digging on David "Orac" Gorski(who wrote the science blog article), it would appear that he could well be paid by the pharma companies.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

On that bombshell I think its best to regard his opinions as exactly what they are...opinions.

So where are the results of the survey?
I do not wish to take the survey.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 12:24:42 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

So you think this is all just a smear job from big pharma? I linked you to the actual survey. It is a voluntary survey on a site called: vaccineinjury.info

There is now 14,000 unvaccinated data sheets and only 2000 vaccinated. So how scientific do you expect this survey to be?

This is an actual quote from someone who filled out the survey:

"Anti government control. Can't have raw milk? OMG! We are forced to get shots? I will die fighting this! I am a true american and I have freedoms and I will fight for them!"

Sorry, but actual studies include verifying data, like confirming vaccinations records, records of sickness et al. I don't want random crackpots determining health policy.

And with that Im done with this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

stumason
reply to post by angryhulk

Quite.. He has literally been ridiculed by every other Doctor and Scientist in the world and his name is worse than mud.

Also, I would like to point out the source article is a bit disingenuous - He isn't from Austin, Texas. He moved there after he was hounded out of the UK for being a liar and a cheat.

I suspect they (the writers of the article) either didn't check their facts (and for something as basic as that, one has to wonder about the rest of the article) or they deliberately misrepresented the "good Doctor" so people wouldn't immediately know who he was.

And for the record, 3 kids - 3 lots of MMR - no autism. I know many, many more kids who've had it and, guess what, no autism. In fact, the prevalence of Autism in kids who have been vaccinated with MMR is no higher than kids who weren't.

BIG Pharma no likey bad Doctor, hence hounded out of the U.K. Of course our kind ad caring Government would never do anything to harm our children would they. Everything is rosey in good old Blighty. No backhanders, no BIG Pharma lobbyists, no problem with the MMR.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Pimpintology
Already knew this was fact because I've watched brain cells react under a microscope to this poison. When I was growing up no one around me had autism. Now its everywhere. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Every parent that shoots their kid up with this trash and doesn't read whats in it should be subject to criminal prosecution.

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

I'll just go and hand myself in then will I, for allowing my daughter to be given this vaccine?
edit on 23/11/13 by angryhulk because: Because I'm absolutely furious at how deluded he is.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

boncho

And with that Im done with this thread.

Im sorry to hear that, you were providing a good argument at least.
Im sorry to have exhausted your avenues of facts.

I would hope that you can find more information that does back your claims, so we can continue the debate.

Thank you for taking part and allowing me to exercise my debating on this subject, I have found it educational for myself and hopefully for others too.

No hard feelings eh?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

angryhulk

Pimpintology
Already knew this was fact because I've watched brain cells react under a microscope to this poison. When I was growing up no one around me had autism. Now its everywhere. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Every parent that shoots their kid up with this trash and doesn't read whats in it should be subject to criminal prosecution.

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

Since when has being informed about what is being injected into our children "crazy"?

Now if you would like to bring facts to the debate rather than spurious opinion, jump in.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

OneManArmy

angryhulk

Pimpintology

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

Since when has being informed about what is being injected into our children "crazy"?

Now if you would like to bring facts to the debate rather than spurious opinion, jump in.

Oh, you're still here. Great! More nonsensical deliberating with you. Looking forward to it.

If you think that's why I'm calling him crazy, then you're crazy to.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

angryhulk

OneManArmy

angryhulk

Pimpintology

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

Oh, you're still here. Great! More nonsensical deliberating with you. Looking forward to it.

Well he has a right to his opinion, just like you, but you simply replied to opinion with opinion.
His was emotional, yours was derogatory.

If all what Im saying is nonsense then prove it, just saying it doesnt make it true.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

OneManArmy

angryhulk

OneManArmy

angryhulk

Pimpintology

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

Well he has a right to his opinion, just like you, but you simply replied to opinion with opinion.

If all what Im saying is nonsense then prove it, just saying it doesnt make it true.

Oh my god. Now you're just posting for the sake of posting. I shared my opinions with you earlier in the thread and got bored of your 1 dimensional replies, sharing ridiculous facts and sources and hiding behind big words. Everybody on this forum has exhausted everything they can in swaying you but you need the last word. You are a pointless opponent in an arguement.

You've hooked me in again though, well done.

And with regards to the guy up there that thinks every parent should be prosecuted allowing the vaccine to be administered, I have every right to call him crazy as he is then referring to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

angryhulk

OneManArmy

angryhulk

OneManArmy

angryhulk

Pimpintology

You're absolutely crazy.

Sort it out.

Oh my god. Now you're just posting for the sake of posting. I shared my opinions with you earlier in the thread and got bored of your 1 dimensional replies, sharing ridiculous facts and sources and hiding behind big words. Everybody on this forum has exhausted everything they can in swaying you but you need the last word. You are a pointless opponent in an arguement.

You've hooked me in again though, well done.

And with regards to the guy up there that thinks every parent should be prosecuted allowing the vaccine to be administered, I have every right to call him crazy as he is then referring to me.

Im desperate for you to prove me wrong.
If you have nothing else to add then why post at all?

All im doing is providing my evidence for "fear mongering" in the face of official statistics, if thats ridiculous, then Im sorry.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 13:12:44 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Any credible websites verifying this?
edit on 23-11-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

libertytoall
Any credible websites verifying this?
edit on 23-11-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

There 14 pages on this thread thus far my friend...

Im sure theres several reliable/credible sites that will verify the topic

Just have a look

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Correct, it's a pharma shill site, full of marketing and propaganda

OneManArmy

boncho

OneManArmy

boncho

Going completely against the anti-vax claims that no vaccines = stronger immune system:

Notice on U.S Vaccination Survey / and a German Study: Vaccinated Children Have More Than Twice the Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Children

journal.livingfood.us...

Lol, you post a link to a German study that shows...

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

And you think that supports your argument?

Oops, meant to add this:

A survey administered by a German anti-vaccine homeopath backfires spectacularly

scienceblogs.com...

The parents stated that their preferred treatment was naturopathic and homeopathic. Less than 10% said they preferred conventional medicine. Treatment in the “other” column was mainly chiropractic and supplemental.

So, right away, this survey demonstrates that the parents who filled it out were a self-selected, biased sample, the vast majority of whom favor alternative medicine and are hostile to scientific medicine. Indeed, 99.69% of the respondents report being happy that they did not vaccinate their children

And from the survey I posted (actual responses from the internet survey to "collect data"):

"She(17 years) is very healthy, and most are shocked that she never had an ear infection in her lifetime."

Here's a link to the actual survey.

I did a little digging on David "Orac" Gorski(who wrote the science blog article), it would appear that he could well be paid by the pharma companies.

Source 1

Source 2

Source 3

On that bombshell I think its best to regard his opinions as exactly what they are...opinions.

So where are the results of the survey?
I do not wish to take the survey.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 12:24:42 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It depends if you regressed into Autism after the MMR, or if you have genetic Autism. There's quite a difference, but the fact you're writing here now suggests you were not harmed by MMR. The children who go Autistic after MMR are generally in a lot of difficulty and have only at best basic communication.

TheToastmanCometh
I also have to wave the BS flag on this.

Also on the Autistic spectrum, and had the MMR shot, but I've had some problems even before the shot.

I'm not sure if my ASD was caused by prior health problems, but I know for sure that I've never had any reactions to all my vaccines that I've had up to this point.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If someone gets an autoimmune disease directly after vaccination, by default it's logical to assume it was caused by the vaccine unless anyone can prove it wasn't, in the same way as if someone is run over by a car we assume the car caused their broken bones unless there is other evidence available.

Advantage

BABYBULL24
If these vaccines are safe - why do they have a special Vaccine Court?

Vaccine court

Specifically the last part : Petitioner’s Burden of Proof

Everyone wants to get paid..its ruined the whole process of changing the vaccine manufacture and actually helping the kids who are already effected. PEOPLE individually are just as greedy as the vaccine makers.. and a whole hell of a lot more irrational. Everything isnt due to the vaccine. What are being thrown under the "autism spectrum" now are sometimes totally unrelated to the vaccine.. yet folks want their paycheck for their kids' problems. They should IMO stop the individual payments in these settlements and set up a wholly medical and educational fund for supplies, materials ( weighted blankets and other tactile instruments), education funds/autism center funds, etc for the children **themselves**. By time the parents are older or dead and can no longer take care of the profoundly autistic kids and they need care.. the funds are spent.
We do live in Bizarroworld...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Indeed, and why do vaccine inserts list a huge number of diseases which the vaccine can cause?

BABYBULL24
If these vaccines are safe - why do they have a special Vaccine Court?

Vaccine court

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The whole system needs to be redesigned, the goalposts need to be moved to the other end, currently Big Pharma are profiting from our sickness, if they can start up an autoimmune disease by overloading the vaccine schedule and using dangerous subtances in their jabs, then they make big money from us.

We need to tear this system down and shut down the unethical corporations who have evolved out of this system. In the future the pharmaceuticals should get paid per healthy person and have their profits reduced for every diseased person. If we can make that happen one day we will watch the health of the human race improve rapidly and it would be the end of almost all vaccines in the first world.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Rubinstein
If someone gets an autoimmune disease directly after vaccination, by default it's logical to assume it was caused by the vaccine unless anyone can prove it wasn't, in the same way as if someone is run over by a car we assume the car caused their broken bones unless there is other evidence available.

Tis a point humorously made.
I chuckled.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

this is not surprising, most of the vaccines could have side effects , and it's not new.
getting a simple tetanus shot could kill.
no guarantees when it comes to vaccines.
read the warnings of vaccines before you have a baby

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

That is not how science works. We don't assume based on apparent logic, we theorise, experiment and verify facts. If there is a link between MMR and autism, then it would be possible to verify through application of the scientific method. While Statistical analysis may prove a valid basis for forming a hypothesis, it is not sufficient to prove that hypothesis. Many scientists have studied the statistics, generated experiments and published results. I'm prepared to rely on the thousands of researchers who support MMR than on a nameless sceen name, with as far as I can see no actual data of his own to back up his argument.

We're not talking about aliens or space NAZIs or the holy grail here, where the facts cannot be isolated and proven or debunked, we are discussing facts that can be verified by science.

As to the big Pharma argument, There is as much commercial reward in proving a link between MMR and disproving one. If the only motive for a conspiracy by big pharma is an economic one, it would surely prove more profitable to manufacture and administer six injections, rather than two.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join