It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

jssaylor2007

I have a family member who has autism, and probably even have it to a mild degree myself. The vaccinations dont cause it. This has been shown time and time again.

As has been pointed out earlier in the thread, it is the combination of Tylenol (aka Paracetamol) and vaccines which can trigger children to regress into Autism.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That's a sample size of 2 i.e. not statistically significant. Also, how do you know the MMR vaccine didn't reduce their IQ or push them towards a disease in the future?

maryhinge
reply to post by angryhulk

AGREED

my eldest now 12 and twins of 10 had the MMR vaccine and they are alright

edit on 22-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Big Pharma have been caught selling HIV contaminated products, it doesn't get much worse than that. They want to spread disease to increase profit. Their morals are down at the same level as the Military-Industrial complex.

Given how corrupt Big Pharma is, you'd have a far better chance of getting the truth in a court of law.

DJW001
reply to post by Akragon

We've all heard the rumours... well in the past few months courts from several different countries have confirmed it... it is a fact that vaccines can cause horrible debilitating effects

Law courts are no more qualified to determine medical facts than biologists are qualified to determine contract law.

In fact... In the past thirty years ( according to this article) Children and the parents of have been awarded millions of dollars in damages from lawsuits because these vaccines have caused so much harm... up to and including brain damage... :O

No, people have been cashing in big time by hiring lawyers who can portray them as victims. If you think Big Pharma is corrupt, just wait until you look into the legal profession.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Indeed LadyLurker, we have to look away from Big Pharma for the reality of what's going on. Big Pharma are liars and create fake studies for marketing and cover-ups.

LadyLurker
reply to post by boncho

anything that adequately fits your own set criteria for "research", just so happens to require substantial amounts of the very substance that drives the entire industry.

money.

its the same fallacy in every one of these debates. you will only accept data presented by those you deem "reliable". those sources are *usually* the same vested interests in question.

round and round we go. but the variable is always the $ame...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Rubinstein

Pardon?

Firstly, that article's 4 years old so it's not exact;y a "new" study.
Secondly, the study was only on boys. I believe there are girls with autism.
Thirdly, not every baby gets the Hep B vaccine.

1. Logically speaking, why would an article being 4 years old make any difference? The Thalidomide studies are a lot older, does that make them wrong? Should pregnant women start taking Thalidomide again?

2. If the study only shows the vaccine is causing Autism in boys, boys still make up 50% of the population

3. Yes, not every baby gets the Hep B vaccine, that's how we know that the ones who don't are less likely to go Autistic.

If you haven't got any good points to raise, why bother arguing at all? You feel compelled to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, but you only make yourself look like a blind and brainwashed follower.

You titled it as a NEW study. In fact you emboldened the title to make it stand out more.
It's not and has been dismissed as it's weak and full of holes.
So the rest of the points are moot.
The fact that you haven't responded to the counter against that study in the link I posted has been noted and was expected.

I feel compelled not to disagree but to point out the obvious flaws in virtually everything you've posted.
You're like an amateur anti-vax 101 student.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Rubinstein
That's a sample size of 2 i.e. not statistically significant. Also, how do you know the MMR vaccine didn't reduce their IQ or push them towards a disease in the future?

maryhinge
reply to post by angryhulk

AGREED

my eldest now 12 and twins of 10 had the MMR vaccine and they are alright

edit on 22-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

That is actually a sample size of three.
That's 100% of his children so in the absence of others that is indeed statistically significant.
But since you can't count it makes no difference at all to you either way, does it?

With reference to your last sentence about IQ, were you vaccinated?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

And yet the study that sparked all this anti-bad nonsense only had a sample size of 12. Not to mention horribly flawed methodology. So why does Wakefield get a buy on his shoddy research?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

boncho
It doesn't work that way. If you want to prove your hypothesis right, prove it right. You don't make scientific discovery by claiming someone's work is shoddy, it's just not scientific. You know, the whole "method" part of it all.

It does work that way, pharmaceutical corporations have been feeding us biased "scientific" studies for decades not to mention contaminated drugs.

Lies, Damn Lies and Drug Trials

The Big Fat Pharmaceutical Lie

Drug Recalls - Source FDA

It worked for the pharmaceutical companies to totally discredit Dr Wakefield by calling his work shoddy.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Nope. Nobody will be able to sue them because I bet they set up a law where no one can sue them. These are some of the people in control. Nothing will happen to any of them. Worst case scenario would be; whoever is making the most noise might get enough money to shut them up.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Pardon?
However I would say that in the vast majority of cases of autism etc there isn't one specific cause or even trigger, certainly not an external cause anyway.
There's a recent study showing that autism presents itself well before the MMR is given.
www.autismspeaks.org...
The amount of children who have events which are considered severe after the MMR are very few indeed and the majority of those severe events are essentially allergic reactions to one of the ingredients.
However even these events are transient and the child will recover (given that they receive the proper medical care in time) so to suggest that there are permanent disabilities caused by MMR specifically has no basis in fact at all.

New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They've already had a Hep B vaccine at birth which, so those who were going to go Autistic after MMR will likely have also been damaged by Hep B (this is showing in their lack of eye contact), especially if their mother took lots of Tylenol / Paracetamol during pregnancy, weakening the unborns liver.

Fourthly, the study's not that good. leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

lol, its four years old, it cant possibly be true. /sarcasm

I wonder do you ever read your posts back to yourself?
I dont need to argue with you, you ruin your own credibility.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Pardon?
However I would say that in the vast majority of cases of autism etc there isn't one specific cause or even trigger, certainly not an external cause anyway.
There's a recent study showing that autism presents itself well before the MMR is given.
www.autismspeaks.org...
The amount of children who have events which are considered severe after the MMR are very few indeed and the majority of those severe events are essentially allergic reactions to one of the ingredients.
However even these events are transient and the child will recover (given that they receive the proper medical care in time) so to suggest that there are permanent disabilities caused by MMR specifically has no basis in fact at all.

New Study: Hepatitis B Vaccine Triples the Risk of Autism in Infant Boys

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They've already had a Hep B vaccine at birth which, so those who were going to go Autistic after MMR will likely have also been damaged by Hep B (this is showing in their lack of eye contact), especially if their mother took lots of Tylenol / Paracetamol during pregnancy, weakening the unborns liver.

Fourthly, the study's not that good. leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk...

lol, its four years old, it cant possibly be true. /sarcasm

I wonder do you ever read your posts back to yourself?
I dont need to argue with you, you ruin your own credibility.

Try reading a few more posts then you just might understand when I mentioned the study's age.
Context is everything.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

boncho

I don't get it, there was an outbreak recently, and 10% of the kids were hospitalized:

Measles is endemic worldwide. Although it was declared eliminated from the U.S. in 2000, high rates of vaccination and good communication with persons who refuse vaccination is needed to prevent outbreaks and sustain the elimination of measles in the U.S.[13] Of the 66 cases of measles reported in the U.S. in 2005, slightly over half were attributable to one unvaccinated individual who acquired measles during a visit to Romania.[14] This individual returned to a community with many unvaccinated children. The resulting outbreak infected 34 people, mostly children and virtually all unvaccinated; 9% were hospitalized, and the cost of containing the outbreak was estimated at $167,685. A major epidemic was averted due to high rates of vaccination in the surrounding communities.[13]

So 3 people were hospitalized?
And to what effect, what were the long term effects?

Forget money for a second, you are speaking about morality. You nearly insinuate the vaccine doesn't work, but in stark contrast the disease rates in the US are almost nil today, just 50 years ago the rates were 250-750,000 cases a year. Vaccines were introduced, and pretty quickly dropped to 30-60,000 cases, and within two decades were down to a couple thousand people.

Not as a result of the MMR, but vaccination in general.
I dont think combined vaccines are safe. Just like I have requested before...CHOICE for separate jabs.

Recently, 10% of an outbreak were hospitalized. It's moral to risk people's lives like that when we have methods of eradicating disease? If we have a vaccine for HIV or Cancer, we shouldn't make it mandatory?

People risk their lives every time they ride a cycle or cross the road.
And no vaccine should ever be mandatory.
Clinical error is one of the biggest causes of death, not to mention any other problems caused by doctors.

Here is a newsflash, people are self destructive and apathetic sometimes. Now of course if you were born during the disease heydays, you might not be. People were very welcome to vaccinations when their friends were being crippled with polio, a trip far away might land you TB, typhoid and you had to go through a bout of measles, or pertussis. And oh crap, couple of our kids died.

My own mother had TB, and she lived, no ill effects and guess what, I inherited her immunity(didnt stop them giving me the BCG vaccine though).
I had measles, chicken pox, mumps, rubella, whooping cough and guess what, no ill effects.

By the way, the Anti-Vax crowd is FEAR MONGERING. You realize they haven't put any worthwhile studies together right? That it's all based off crap? Yeah, that's fear mongering.

BOTH SIDES fear monger, we live in a world filled with fear mongering.... Al Qaeda anyone?
My goal is to dig through the fear mongering and find the truth.

What does Syria have to do with vaccinations? That's like saying we should stop eating bananas cause apples are red.

It has everything to do with what OUR tax money is spent on.

I don't know where has "forced vaccinations." Many are optional, some are mandatory. But in most circumstances when they become mandatory it's for good reason:

High Court Orders 2 Girls to have MMR Vaccine - Source BBC
What is the definition of mandatory?
And they are already proposing banning children that havent been vaccinated from school. If thats not forced then its about as close as you will find.

An estimated 300 million people died from smallpox in the 20th century alone. This virulent disease, which kills a third of those it infects, is known to have co-existed with human beings for thousands of years. As the world's population grew, and travel increased, so the virus that Edward Jenner called the "speckled monster" grasped every opportunity to colonise the world.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Dear god man, 300 million people. But I'm sure you care about morality. You would have run around back then warning people of evil government and evil vaccinations.

I repeat YET AGAIN, Im not anti vaccination.

Not sure what generation you people are from but I spent my early childhood listening to horror stories from my great grandparents, grandparents, and parents.

I was born in 1975. My mother actively sought me to catch measles from the next door neighbours.

Smallpox, polio, pertussis, flu, TB… I heard about them all. Met people that lived through them, met people that lost family members to them, etc.

Im seeing friends and family dying from cancer at an alarming rate.
I see autism rising at an alarming rate.

The way vaccines work, requires people to continue taking them until the disease is gone. Stops popping up. With the way travel is today, probably until it's eradicated worldwide. But yes, if something like a small pox epidemic pops up, I am all for forced immunization. But as I said, most if not all are optional these days. Sadly people like yourself have been misguided, and most likely if you lived 100-200 years ago, you'd be the same person bitching for someone to save you when your city was hit with an epidemic.

Good for you, Im not.
Im for choice, Im for freedom and self determination.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 15:09:35 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 15:24:20 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

OneManArmy

boncho
It doesn't work that way. If you want to prove your hypothesis right, prove it right. You don't make scientific discovery by claiming someone's work is shoddy, it's just not scientific. You know, the whole "method" part of it all.

It does work that way, pharmaceutical corporations have been feeding us biased "scientific" studies for decades not to mention contaminated drugs.

Lies, Damn Lies and Drug Trials

The Big Fat Pharmaceutical Lie

Drug Recalls - Source FDA

It worked for the pharmaceutical companies to totally discredit Dr Wakefield by calling his work shoddy.

What's not mentioned in any of those links are all of the non-pharma based post release studies which take place.
But you lot are good at ignoring important facts aren't you?

And, if you care to read previous posts you might just understand why Wakefield wasn't disgraced for his study alone, even though it was fake. It was far worse than that...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Rubinstein

boncho

If there is any truth to your anti-vax rhetoric, why not simply provide evidence? You realize the anti-vax crowd has been lying to you right? You realize they did studies awhile ago that had terrible conflicts of interest right? You realize they haven't been able to put out any legitimate studies and resort to bending the truth, telling half truths and flat out lies right?

You realize that nearly every anti-vax poster in this thread doesn't post sources right? Neither do the big ones. (you know, the "foundations" and "associations" [the one's soliciting for money]) It's all "Your government is trying to kill you this, and, my baby has autism that", just a giant blob of anecdotal bull snip.

I very much doubt you're interested in the studies, your agenda is to market vaccines and neutralize those who speak out against vaccines. Here are some concerning studies for those who want to learn more:-

Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"These findings demonstrate a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses tend to have higher infant mortality rates."

Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.../22014010/related

Conclusions/Significance

Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organized criticality.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine

www.bmj.com...

"the potential risk of the vaccine exceeds the potential benefit"

Human papilloma virus vaccine and primary ovarian failure: another facet of the autoimmune/inflammatory syndrome induced by adjuvants.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Whooping cough and pertussis vaccine: a comparison of risks and benefits in Britain

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"It is concluded that, in children living in non-deprived circumstances in Britain, the risk of pertussis vaccine during the period 1970-83 exceeded those of whooping cough. In some deprived sectors, the risks from whooping cough might have been marginally higher but there was no evidence that this was associated with any increase in deaths or permanent disabilities."

Regarding the Polio Vaccines which Bill Gates sent to India. According to researchers the vaccines spread a disease more dangerous and twice as deadly as Polio.

Indian J Med Ethics. 2012 Apr-Jun;9(2):114-7.

"…while India has been polio-free for a year, there has been a huge increase in non-polio acute flaccid paralysis (NPAFP). In 2011, there were an extra 47,500 new cases of NPAFP. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Though this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated. The principle of primum-non-nocere [First, do no harm] was violated."

Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

"The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies. "

Here's a video of the former CDC Chief admitting that vaccines trigger Autism
CDC Chief Admits that Vaccines Trigger Autism

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

Thank you sir/madame!!

A round of applause from me.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Pardon?

But you lot are good at ignoring important facts aren't you?

LMAO.
Said the pot to the kettle.
How about presenting some sourced facts, you ask for them yet provide none.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Pardon?

First things first, you ARE anti-vax. 100%.

If we are going to resort to name calling...

You ARE blind to sourced facts. 100%.

edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmFri, 22 Nov 2013 15:18:12 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Easy there people... Lets try to stick to the topic and not start attacking one another... again!

Please?

much appreciated.... Im enjoying this debate very much

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Akragon
Easy there people... Lets try to stick to the topic and not start attacking one another... again!

Please?

much appreciated.... Im enjoying this debate very much

Sorry, I sincerely apologise.
But sometimes rudeness is the only language rude people understand.
I will refrain from further outbursts.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

my thanks brother...

I would actually suggest you edit that post so you don't get a warning...

thanks for participating... Your contributions to this thead are very appreciated

As is everyone elses who contributed to rational discussion

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm new here, but thought I would comment quickly on this issue. I have heard the comments regarding the MMR shots causing Autism. And I don't believe in making statements like "where's the proof" or "I must see it proven 100%" etc. Because sometimes things are difficult to prove 100%. But more often than not, there is evidence that provides reason for concern and caution can be taken. Unfortunately, when gov't and/or corporations are involved, they have many times been caught paying/bribing for their own scientific studies to support their corrupt lying side.

But having said that, I'm not sure I have seen enough evidence that shows the MMR shots are the cause of Autism. It seems to me that the most that could be said is that "it is possible it does", but then that could be said about many things. Something I was forced into researching the last 14 months is electromagnetic fields (EMF) and radio-frequency radiation (RFR), which is emitted from cell phones, cell towers, 'Smart Meters', WiFi, cordless phones, etc. Scientific studies and experts from around the world have been screaming about the biological harm this radiation causes us. The only studies stating that this radiation is not harmful are the ones that were paid for by the communications industry. Many scientists have already exposed the corruption and cover-up by that industry and gov't. There is no doubt that the spike in the levels of this radiation that we are exposed to over the last 10 -15 years is responsible for the dramatic spike in depression, anxiety, ADHD and Autism also over the last 10 - 15 years. We know for a fact that our brains and our hearts operate with electrical impulses. We don't know how or why, but we KNOW that they do. If you flood those electrical impulses with radiation that penetrates your body every second of every day, it only needs to throw the brain impulses off just a little to upset your melatonin, serotonin, dopamine, and other brain chemicals out of balance.

Anyhow, back to Autism. Researchers measured the radiation levels of the bedrooms of women where they slept. And those women that had Autistic children consistently had radiation levels 20.7% higher than those women that did not. This radiation interferes with brain development of the fetus. It also interferes with our brains, hearts, and cells even after birth. Did you know that PRESCHOOLERS are the fastest growing market for antidepressant medicines in the US. What the f@#k do 3 and 4 year old kids have to be depressed about? Who would prescribe these strong chemicals to a baby, and what parent would feed them to their baby??? But it IS happening. And gov't's are rapidly increasing our exposure to this radiation. Do the research, its all online.

Get rid of your cordless phones as they are as bad as a cell phone (which have already been proven to cause brain cancer - by studies and now accepted by the Supreme Court of Italy as causing a business man's brain tumour). Do not use a cell phone unless you must, and even then do hot touch the phone to your head (as per your operating manual states). Hardwire for your internet, no more WiFi. And do anything and everything to get those 'Smart Meters' off of your home. They emit high levels of radiation that is pulsed, which is the worst kind. And a California judge forced the manufacturer to admit that the average Smart Meter pulses radiation 14,000 time per day, and every 1 in 1000 meters pulses radiation 190,000 times per DAY.

Check out:
www.bioiniative.org
www.magdahavas.com...
www.justproveit.net...
www.takebackyourpower.net (must watch documentary)
www.stayonthetruth.com...

Sorry for the long response. And although it seems like I went off topic, I just wanted to point out that there is stronger evidence that shows RFR is either THE cause or one of the factors responsible for the dramatic increase in Autism. I believe 10+ years ago it was 1 in 2000 children born had Autism, and now in the US it is 1 in 50. If 1 in 50 kids were born missing a pinky finger, there would be all sorts of media coverage and gov't review boards set up etc. But 1 in 50 kids born with a brain disability and you hear very little. The cover-up and corruption surrounding this issue is unbelievable. If you knew what I know your head would spin.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join