It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

A little more on Karen Hudes :_

Most Americans have never heard of Karen Hudes, former employee in the Legal Department of the World Bank from 1986-2007. For over a year Ms. Hudes has been publicly trying to ring a bell by whistleblowing on wide spread corruption within the World Bank and our global markets, she has been especially adamant about bringing much needed transparency to the currency wars being waged here and abroad.

www.andmagazine.com...

Also an audio interview with Benjamin Fulford :-

theunhivedmind.com...
edi t on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

None the less awesome post i think it should definitely at least be brought to peoples attention.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I watched about 10 seconds in and paused to post my initial thoughts (having read all responses and not having watched the video yet).
1. Is this woman who she says she is?
2. Why is her right eyebrow cocked the entire time? Looking up and to the right is a sign of deception.
3. Snarl, (ETA: I am self-censoring this one, and I owe Snarl an apology.) Right or wrong I shouldn't just call people out.
4. The synopsis paints a very stark and grim outlook.
5. Is this an intimidation tactic? More specifically, is this woman here to tell me that my position is hopeless?

Now I will finish it. Thanks for posting.

edit on 16-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thanks for your reply , at least your thinking about it rather than an off the cuff reply without any thought.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

NoRegretsEver

Just a heads up OP, before this turns into something else, might I advise that for most of what "she" said to add info other than the video. Though many do understand the legitimacy of some of the claims, you will have to do the leg work on this, or it will turn into a flame fest.

Peace, NRE.

Dang good advice from a respected member who not only showed you support, OP, but knows a thing or two about high-qualty threads.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thanks suggestion noted.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Great catch, Op... hopefully Lynsay Graham will enlighten us how he predicted this days before...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Another video of Karen Huges:-

I'm just watching it now , so will come back later , if I find out any new information.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
Ok this video is about a World Bank Whistler blower called Karen Hudes.

She was acting as a lawyer and former Senior Councellor for the World Bank.

She details in the interview the depth of corruption in the world monetary system and talks about where your Tax dollar really goes. She says that 40% of the U.S. taxation goes directly to the U.K Banks and that the remaining 60% goes to the VATICAN.

That's 100%. Somehow, there's lots of that left over for little things like paying government workers and building bridges and the like. Hard to do if 100% of it is going to the Vatican and the UK.

She goes on to say they are definitely going to crash the world economy and that they control all media , from movies to news and any from of information released by the M.S.M.

Why would they crash the world economy, if "they" are getting 100% of the tax income? Do "they" hate money?

She also works with a group called ABLE DANGER and they warned congress a couple weeks ago not to mass fly down for a funeral in Florida as there was a potential for them to be harmed.

Well, no. Able Danger was a joint project between the DIA and SOCOM to evaluate the ability to obtain tactically and strategically useful information from metadata gathered on the Internet. It was successful enough as a test project that a much larger, more complex project designated Able Providence was planned, turned down (in public) and then done anyway. Able Danger was disbanded quite a while back, and as a lawyer, she wouldn't have been involved in any way.

She states that Michelle Obama is being black mailed for falling into a honey trap and Obama's mother was a C.I.A agent.

Looking at her, I think she ate all the honey.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Well I have not watched the video yet as I wanted to know who this karen was... she has her own website Eric... so what's going on here? Finally I found a little blurb as she was interviewed on coast to coast and she was a lawyer for the world bank and did warn we would lose the right to appoint an American as president... so now I will watch what she says and probably cringe even though she's been out of the loop for 6 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't trust this woman.
Simple as that.

My instincts have nearly never served me wrong.
Funny thing is that I agree with what she says.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't trust an "ex" anything. Ex wives, ex CIA, or ex banker. Especially bankers.

Yes, Americans wealth disappears down many rabbit holes. I seriously doubt that the Vatican is one of them. But a good distraction to pull us from the truth. The Vatican is as impenetrable as area 51. Good ploy, no one will ever get to the bottom of it. She might as well said all the gold is really on the moon.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Ok here is her Web site:- kahudes.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

She states that the funding for all infrastructure and sundry payments comes from drug money sourced through Afghanistan.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

She states that the funding for all infrastructure and sundry payments comes from drug money sourced through Afghanistan.

Wouldn't it be far easier to manage and less easy to trace if They® took the drug money instead? It seems a bit tottery to have them get the tax money and then let us willy-nilly take the drug money to replace it. Also, that's quite a bit of drug action required to fund the US.

There's about 3 orders of magnitude of difference between the US tax revenue and the drug money income in Afghanistan. Maybe she missed that part. I think it might be obvious that we're bringing in about 1000x that amount in revenues. Since we're spending even more than that, it would be tough to explain how we're funding the US on 0.1% of the income.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

intrptr

I don't trust an "ex" anything. Ex wives, ex CIA, or ex banker. Especially bankers.

Yes, Americans wealth disappears down many rabbit holes. I seriously doubt that the Vatican is one of them. But a good distraction to pull us from the truth. The Vatican is as impenetrable as area 51. Good ploy, no one will ever get to the bottom of it. She might as well said all the gold is really on the moon.

Nah man, she is right on about where that money goes.
It goes to the crown of britain (lowercase cuz I'm americun, by god (also lower cases)), and then on to the Vatican.

It is directly evident on your tax return check. Upper right hand corner, stamped IMF.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem just a little strange that a person working in the World Bank's legal department would know that the President's mother was a CIA agent or that his wife was being blackmailed? How would she know this, why would she be privy to this information? Why would she have any special knowledge about nuclear plots or anything else she's said beyond her claims involving the World Bank?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This is what I came up with about ABLE Danger:-

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Henry Shelton will later say, “Right after I left SOCOM [Special Operations Command], I asked my successor to put together a small team, if he could, to try to use the Internet and start trying to see if there was any way that we could track down Osama bin Laden or where he was getting his money from or anything of that nature.” A team of six intelligence officers will be given this task and Shelton will be periodically briefed on the progress of the program. But apparently the team, later to be called Able Danger, will focus on data mining tasks relating to Bosnia and China for most of 1999. [Sacramento Bee, 12/7/2005; US Congress, 2/15/2006] General Peter Schoomaker, the head of SOCOM, helped come up with the idea for Able Danger and helps to set it up. SOCOM, based in Tampa, Florida, is responsible for America’s secret commando units. [Government Security News, 9/2005] Mark Zaid, a lawyer for several Able Danger whistleblowers in 2005, will give this description of Able Danger: “In the most understandable and simplistic terms, Able Danger involved the searching out and compiling of open source or other publicly available information regarding specific targets or tasks that were connected through associational links. No classified information was used. No government database systems were used.… The search and compilation efforts were primarily handled by defense contractors, who did not necessarily know they were working for Able Danger, and that information was then to be utilized by the military members of Able Danger for whatever appropriate purposes.” [US Congress, 9/21/2005] Representative Curt Weldon (R-PA) will say in 2005 that the military’s purpose for the Able Danger program was to enable it to “manipulate, degrade, or destroy the global al-Qaeda infrastructure.” [Washington Post, 8/13/2005] Apparently, Able Danger does not begin to use real data to fight al-Qaeda until near the end of 1999.

historycommons.org... itles=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go

So it seems there was at least one other Lawyer who had knowledge about ABLE danger.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

theantediluvian
Doesn't it seem just a little strange that a person working in the World Bank's legal department would know that the President's mother was a CIA agent or that his wife was being blackmailed? How would she know this, why would she be privy to this information? Why would she have any special knowledge about nuclear plots or anything else she's said beyond her claims involving the World Bank?

Precisely.
In truth, she would be one of the LAST ones "let in" on the gig.
They would want her on the X's and O's only.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

theantediluvian

And why would she be a part of a DIA/SOCOM data mining project, and why would she be addressing the US Congress in secret about "dangers to them if they go on a mass fly" to a funeral? Has Congress ever done such a thing (no) and why would she be addressing them as a foreign national bank lawyer on matters of security?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join