It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok this video is about a World Bank Whistler blower called Karen Hudes.

She was acting as a lawyer and former Senior Councellor for the World Bank.

She details in the interview the depth of corruption in the world monetary system and talks about where your Tax dollar really goes. She says that 40% of the U.S. taxation goes directly to the U.K Banks and that the remaining 60% goes to the VATICAN.

It Also says that your children are brokered for their taxability when you register there names with the Government.
This is because of deals made between the U.K. ,U.S and the Vatican.

She states that their are 43 Thousand Trans National Corporations world wide and that they all dove tail down to only one Bank.

There are 25 Executive Directors on the board of the world Bank/ IMF ( who share they same board, who are currently being blackmailed over engagements with certain ladies of ill repute.

She goes on to say they are definitely going to crash the world economy and that they control all media , from movies to news and any from of information released by the M.S.M.

She also works with a group called ABLE DANGER and they warned congress a couple weeks ago not to mass fly down for a funeral in Florida as there was a potential for them to be harmed.
She states that Michelle Obama is being black mailed for falling into a honey trap and Obama's mother was a C.I.A agent.

ON the 8th of October , there was supposed to be a nuke clear bomb detonated on South Carolina , two army Generals stopped it and detonated the bomb off the coast and that they were subsequently fired. She states that they are firing all military Generals that are protecting the people of the U.S.

Save the Video if you can , will be taken down soon.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Creepy if true. There are some similarities to some of the information in this thread to information I've heard in other threads; such as Obama's mother being CIA. I don't know if true but it does help to lend credibility to you.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

Thanks for the reply , its not credibility to me but the truth of the video, and if you could give us a quote about the C.I.A component that would be great.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

USA has already blitzed itself stupid, especially the south west with hundreds of nukes already. Are you seriously suprised?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have heard of most of this for many years, the only thing that is new is the nuke detonation. This is something that is very hard to comprehend, for most, and almost all truths that have tried to be revealed about this has been torn to shreds, but different "names".

Good stuff nonetheless. S&F

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I was surprised but with that level of intelligence how is this lady still alive, S+F
They want to break people so that they can come and rule them like kings.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This is another post on ATS that may relate to what she is claiming :- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Explain to me how this is any different than the hundreds of other YouTube "whistleblower" videos that provide nothing other than a story?

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Is all this supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?

The OP wasn't quite clear on what, if any, ramifications will be.

Wouldn't setting off a nuke in the ocean even out that jellyfish population that is getting out of control?

That would be a good thing I imagine.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hudes is either deluded or the most dangerous woman on the planet.

She doesn't sound deluded to me.

ETA: Would love to see her in an ATS AMA.
edit on 15112013 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The birth certificate stuff is "freemen on the land" nonsense.

And given the salaries and hardware for the US military (alone), I'm pretty sure the "where our taxpayer money goes" isn't to the UK and Vatican either....

Given the corruption whistle blowing she actually provided to the GAO and Senate as far back as 2007 (eg see here) the rest of it looks like she has has piggy-backed a load of rubbish in her very real information.

It would be a shame if her very real contributions were subsumed in a pile of horse manure

edit on 15-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I'm not going to do your work for you , if you disagree then offer proof that the video is not telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Just a heads up OP, before this turns into something else, might I advise that for most of what "she" said to add info other than the video. Though many do understand the legitimacy of some of the claims, you will have to do the leg work on this, or it will turn into a flame fest.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

She probably has a whole stack of honey pots herself of anyone that dares to have a go.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well I would take a flame fest as you say as an indication that it has some substance , and unlike the M.S.M , I'm not about to tell people what to think , they can make up their own minds.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I am not necessarily saying that everything she says in that video is absolute truth, but i do think the type of reaction she would incite in groups of people, were they to subscribe to this, is the type of reaction i think is much more likely to occur anyway regardless of her participation.

That being said.........it's so hard to determine who to beleive anymore, while this proposed information is very compelling, why should we beleive this women?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well it was a suggestion, it is your thread.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Is all this supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?

How would you say this information would effect you , if it was true?
Again its not up to me to tell you what is good or bad.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by victhebutcher

Perhaps if your wanting to believe her , some research on your part is called for.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

For me this is sort of a matter of i don't need to believe her in order to agree with her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join