It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Perhaps because she has moved in those circles for years and knows a lot of people who work for Governments , as she states in the video ..... did you watch it?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

IIRC, Tne Neuro Linguistic Programming type cues . . . e.g. looking up & to the right = deception is an inaccurate statement.

It is an indication of possible deception. Or you could say, it's a possible indication of deception.

And THAT is even based on group statistics most of the time for the general population.

INDIVIDUALS ARE UNIQUE. A given individual MAY NOT be involved in deception at all and look up and to the right picturing what they are thinking of, for example.

So, please watch those absolutist statements when you are dealing with mere probabilities.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You forget that the U.S is also acquiring debt by the billions also, perhaps the short fall is there.

And we are talking about Federal Tax , not the State Tax.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

So it seems there was at least one other Lawyer who had knowledge about ABLE danger.

He was their lawyer four years after the fact, representing them at the 9/11 commission hearings. He was not a part of the project.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

Perhaps because she has moved in those circles for years and knows a lot of people who work for Governments , as she states in the video ..... did you watch it?

Yeaaaahh, you get to address the Congress on internal security matters as a bank lawyer, because you know a lot of people who work for Governments. Her statement only convinces me more that she has a screw loose.

Skunk Baxter addresses the Joint Chiefs, but I haven't heard of him getting to tell Congress not to "go on a mass fly to a funeral".

She has all the believability of, say, Project Camelot.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

You forget that the U.S is also acquiring debt by the billions also, perhaps the short fall is there.

And we are talking about Federal Tax , not the State Tax.

Oh, I am talking about the Federal Tax. It's three orders of magnitude larger than the annual drug take in the stans.

She didn't do her homework there.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

See Below:-

House Speaker, John Boehner (R-OH), has waived a ban on Congressional use of military aircraft so members can attend the former Florida Rep.’s funeral without any potential impediment, reports The Hill. - See more at: www.libertynews.com... gues-funeral/#sthash.gCI0zR05.dpuf

www.libertynews.com... attend-colleagues-funeral/

Apparently they have.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Nah man, she is right on about where that money goes.

I though you said you didn't trust her?

I sure don't.

There is no such thing as an ex banker.

Besides how can she have all this other secret information about weapons and plans to wipe out Florida or whatever. She's only an "ex banker".

See thru the veil.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks for the heads-up, Bo.
I trust your word in this matter.

However, this is not my only reason for distrust.
I just don't think she would be privy to this info. And if she was, I reckon she would be killed immediately.
Hell, I had no clue who she was, neither do most.

So, given that she IS out there and divulging stuff that 90% of folks will STILL never know, I must conclude that, if genuine, she is performing a job.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It seems like everyday I come onto ATS there is always another Whistleblower and secret plots being exposed. Whether true or not I guess it is kind of refreshing to see some humanity left in people, at least enough to let us know what's up.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Lot of money to be criminally acquired in the drug business:-

The single largest marketplace for illegal drugs continues to be the United States. Although the market has decreased dramatically since its heyday in the mid-80's, close to thirteen million Americans still think nothing about occasionally buying a gram of coc aine, a few hits of ecstasy or a quarter ounce of weed to party with their friends on the weekends. A hard core group (see the chart) estimated at between 5 and 6 million have more serious drug habits, and may spend $100-$500 dollars a week on purchasing their drugs. These two groups - hard core users and casual users - spend approximately $60 billion dollars a year, according to U.S. government estimates.

Imagine a typical weekend in New York City. Experts estimate that at least one percent of the population - 80,000 plus - spends $200 on illicit drugs. That alone would amount to $16 million dollars a week or $832 million a year. And that's just New York.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Prejudice can blind a lot of people , your correct banking people as a stereo type might put a bad taste in peoples mouths, but not all the apples in the barrel are all rotten.

And as I see this video , she is whistle blowing on the corruption in Banking, not supporting it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Thanks for your kind reply.

I much agree with you.

Who knows what's misinformation, disinformation, poison information.

HOWEVER . . . in terms of the globalists . . .

I have a hypothesis . . .

IF IT IS EVIL . . .

IF IT IS PREPOSTEROUS . . .

IF IT IS OFF-THE-WALL WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OUTSIDE THE BOX

IF IT IS EXTREME . . . .

THEN, LIKELY, given the givens, THERE'S SOME part of it that's at least partly true.

They ARE that evil.

They ARE that tech advanced.

The ARE that demonized and assisted by evil spiritual forces.

But that's just a hypothesis.

I firmly believe, though, that after Armageddon, when the dust settles, the survivors will have been shown that their worst fears and fantasies were mild compared to the realities involved by the evil doers in high places.

I guess that's why I at least consider what such "whistleblowers" have to say.

Who knows what proportion or kernel of truth may be buried in their blather.

How to discern it, ferret it out is certainly a problem.

Heading back to bed.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by victhebutcher

Perhaps if your wanting to believe her , some research on your part is called for.

I'm confused as to exactly how 100% of USA's generated tax revenue is able to be sent abroad, and still have America actually running normally?

Where does the money come from to run the social security services, the military, the government, the infrastructure, and all the myriad other, very expensive and probably more importantly, quite heavily publicly scruitinised areas and departments?

For me, this one issue is enough to throw the baby out with the bathwater i'm afraid, it just isn't feasible.

And if this point isn't realistic, this entire 'whistleblower' thing begins to smell much more like a psyop of some description, perhaps designed to create and sow public distrust and disbelief about whistleblowers in general, which of course would deter genuine people who wish to reveal genuine wrong-doings in the future.

There HAD to be some intelligence community backlash to Snowden and Co., this is probably one aspect of an organised campaign to pre-emptively deter others from coming forwards.

It's one thing to be thought of as a whistleblower acting out of morality, humanity or patriotism whereas it's quite another to be thought of as a lying 'walter-mitty' character, searching for attention and adoration of one's peers.

The rot is in for whistleblowers, and this little revealation from this woman could be part of the campaign to create that rot.

Sorry, but i don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Remember the Summit of the Americas, that was held in Columbia - where the secret service guys were all screwing prostitutes and not paying them? That was the story reported in all of the US MSM - What was reported in other countries - including Canada, was the real story.

The real story was that all the other countries, except the US, wanted to legalize drugs and let Cuba attend the next year - or their would be no Summit of the Americas.

Why doesn't the US - the only country - not want drugs to be legalized? Maybe it's because they are running the world-wide illicit drug trade, and laundering money through - wait for it - Big Banks (like Bank of America, Citi, JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs)

What kind of "fines" did some of these banks pay, and "admit" to?

Before you throw this lady under the crazy train - really take a look at the bizarre things our gov't has done, and is doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

JayinAR
I just don't think she would be privy to this info. And if she was, I reckon she would be killed immediately.

She didn't come up on my radar until I started posting on ATS. IIRC she was doing an RT interview.

She'd be a lot more believable if she'd name the names of people who were 'fired' for allowing her access to privileged information.

Remember that the recipe for successful disinformation is: A little bit of truth + great big lie.

My tongue-in-cheek remark about her being 'the most dangerous woman on earth' was a lead-in for the question: Why hasn't she followed where JFK went? If she's not looney-tunes, she's not a real threat to the heads of banking ... and what doesn't kill them, makes them ...?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Snarl

JayinAR

She didn't come up on my radar until I started posting on ATS. IIRC she was doing an RT interview.

She'd be a lot more believable if she'd name the names of people who were 'fired' for allowing her access to privileged information.

Remember that the recipe for successful disinformation is: A little bit of truth + great big lie.

My tongue-in-cheek remark about her being 'the most dangerous woman on earth' was a lead-in for the question: Why hasn't she followed where JFK went? If she's not looney-tunes, she's not a real threat to the heads of banking ... and what doesn't kill them, makes them ...?

Precisely.
Really there isn't much more to say.

Either she is blowing a whistle as an unknown and is therefore easily expendable, or she is posting somewhat-legit info in a quasi-official capacity.

Either way this is not on the up and up. All of us here are pretty damn current on our current events. This broad is unknown. Dropping bombs on YouTube....

Cashin' in

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

Apparently they have.

Then they must have ignored her. But does it say "all members of Congress" went? For Bill Young, you had about 100. That's a bunch. Usually you don't get that many.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

Lot of money to be criminally acquired in the drug business:-

Lots more to be gained by federal tax revenue. About 3 orders of magnitude more than the 'stans bring in.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Here is some more information on Karen Huges :-

IBRD does not refute a single occurrence in IBRD's litany of escalating impunity in contempt of Congress: IBRD disregarded the Joint Economic Committee's (JEC) 2005 inquiry into IBRD's "corporate governance irregularities" and "accounting problems" and failed to follow the JEC's advice that professional financial and accounting employees be given independent access to IBRD's Board and its Audit Committee; IBRD failed to protect Ms. Hudes against retaliation for challenges of illegality or other misconduct that could threaten the bank's mission through external arbitration pursuant to the 2005 Lugar-Leahy amendment, 22 U.SC. §262o-4; IBRD stonewalled Senator Lugar's and Congressman Van Hollen's four requests for the advice of the executive search firm following Ms.

s3.amazonaws.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join