Ok this video is about a World Bank Whistler blower called Karen Hudes.
She was acting as a lawyer and former Senior Councellor for the World Bank.
She details in the interview the depth of corruption in the world monetary system and talks about where your Tax dollar really goes. She says that
40% of the U.S. taxation goes directly to the U.K Banks and that the remaining 60% goes to the VATICAN.
It Also says that your children are brokered for their taxability when you register there names with the Government.
This is because of deals made between the U.K. ,U.S and the Vatican.
She states that their are 43 Thousand Trans National Corporations world wide and that they all dove tail down to only one Bank.
There are 25 Executive Directors on the board of the world Bank/ IMF ( who share they same board, who are currently being blackmailed over engagements
with certain ladies of ill repute.
She goes on to say they are definitely going to crash the world economy and that they control all media , from movies to news and any from of
information released by the M.S.M.
She also works with a group called ABLE DANGER and they warned congress a couple weeks ago not to mass fly down for a funeral in Florida as there was
a potential for them to be harmed.
She states that Michelle Obama is being black mailed for falling into a honey trap and Obama's mother was a C.I.A agent.
ON the 8th of October , there was supposed to be a nuke clear bomb detonated on South Carolina , two army Generals stopped it and detonated the bomb
off the coast and that they were subsequently fired. She states that they are firing all military Generals that are protecting the people of the
Save the Video if you can , will be taken down soon.
edit on 15-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)
15-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)
Creepy if true. There are some similarities to some of the information in this thread to information I've heard in other threads; such as Obama's
mother being CIA. I don't know if true but it does help to lend credibility to you.
I have heard of most of this for many years, the only thing that is new is the nuke detonation. This is something that is very hard to comprehend, for
most, and almost all truths that have tried to be revealed about this has been torn to shreds, but different "names".
The birth certificate stuff is "freemen on the land" nonsense.
And given the salaries and hardware for the US military (alone), I'm pretty sure the "where our taxpayer money goes" isn't to the UK and Vatican
Given the corruption whistle blowing she actually provided to the GAO and Senate as far back as 2007
(eg see here) the rest of it looks like she has has piggy-backed a load of rubbish in her very
It would be a shame if her very real contributions were subsumed in a pile of horse manure
edit on 15-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because:
(no reason given)
Just a heads up OP, before this turns into something else, might I advise that for most of what "she" said to add info other than the video. Though
many do understand the legitimacy of some of the claims, you will have to do the leg work on this, or it will turn into a flame fest.
I am not necessarily saying that everything she says in that video is absolute truth, but i do think the type of reaction she would incite in groups
of people, were they to subscribe to this, is the type of reaction i think is much more likely to occur anyway regardless of her participation.
That being said.........it's so hard to determine who to beleive anymore, while this proposed information is very compelling, why should we beleive
The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.
All content copyright 2014, The Above Network, LLC.