It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This woman is insane. 60% to the Vatican? Has she seen the public US budget? Most of our spending is quite easy to account for, there's no way 60% could be hidden.

A nuclear weapon detonated off the coast? Every government on earth would have to be in on it because they can all detect nukes. Furthermore several civilians would have to be in on it too as these things can be detected.

I don't know about the rest but these two things alone pretty much destroy any possible credibility on anything else she could possibly say.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Why are her eyebrows in different locations? If a nuke detonation at the port in South Carolina has actually been derailed I would not want to be living in Phoenix. Lindsey Graham and John McCain are the dynamic duo that always want war no matter what. Lindsey Graham had been saying that South Carolina could be nuked. I forget what the reasoning he came up with was. No matter what the situation is these two always go for the war option. Sometimes I wonder if they are foreign agents. The Russians must have some people in the US government.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Aazadan
This woman is insane. 60% to the Vatican? Has she seen the public US budget? Most of our spending is quite easy to account for, there's no way 60% could be hidden.

A nuclear weapon detonated off the coast? Every government on earth would have to be in on it because they can all detect nukes. Furthermore several civilians would have to be in on it too as these things can be detected.

I don't know about the rest but these two things alone pretty much destroy any possible credibility on anything else she could possibly say.

Contrary to what you see in the movies, you cannot detect a nuclear weapon unless you are right on top of it, especially if it was inside a lead container. All you have to do is make sure that no neutrons or gammas escape that can be detected. Most likely there are several nuclear weapons still stashed in the US by the Soviets and now Russia. Why couldn't you hide 60%? It's all electronic money. Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that something like 1 trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon and everyone forgot about that.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

This article may help to clear the income source for the Vatican:-

The Vatican bought 26.8 million dollars in gold from the U.S. reserves, at a dollar an ounce under market value ($34 an ounce) and sold it back to the Government at market value [$35 an ounce (United Nations World Magazine, Dec.1952)]; With 5500+ schools, colleges and universities (Clinton was educated at Jesuit Georgetown University, where he and Fidel Castro were trained in communist philosophies; Jefferson Davis at St. Thomas Catholic college in Kentucky) all receiving government subsidies. Marymount College in Boca Raton, Florida is typical: Founded in 1963 and having a student body of 350 in 1968, it received, from the government, two million in housing grants, a $55,000 anti-poverty grant to study migrant children and a $10,000 education grant; In 1965 in Mississippi a $7,000,000 government-sponsored program for the retraining of unemployed was run by an agency organized by a Roman Catholic Diocese, the $7,000,000 was financed by the government via the Hillburton Act (1954, 1964). From 1947 to 1964 7,372 such projects were approved; HUD condemning public lands and giving it to the Catholic Church, along with protestant tax money to develop the land [build Catholic schools or hospitals(since 1961 the Catholic Church has been receiving $83,000+ a day for such projects)]. HEW should be renamed CPA(Catholic Property Acquisition); Jesuit Fordham University acquired a valuable piece of Lincoln Square in New York City for a fraction of its worth, then got federal aid to develop the property; Manhattan College, famous for its wines and brandy, obtained a large factory and financial assistance from New Yorks Dormitory Authority; In Chicago HEW donated a sixty-acre, 4.5 million dollar tract at the Hines Veterans Administration Hospital to Jesuit Loyola University. When V.A. general councilman Fred B. Rhodes Jr. balked at the giveaway a devout Catholic replaced him. New York State banking records shows us that in 1962 the Catholic Church owns stocks and bonds in hundreds of corporations. Among others: Baltimore & Ohio R.R., Rock Island, Erie, Sea Board, Missouri Pacific, Pere Marquette, Goodyear Tire & Rubber, Firestone, Fisk, U.S. American Smelting, Commonwealth Edison, Brooklyn Edison, N.Y. Edison, Pacific Gas & Electric, West Penn Power, American Commonwealth Power, Texas Electric, Atlantic City Convention Hall, Louisiana Hotel Company, Squire Building, Lane Bryant, Fox Playhouses, Fox Theater(St. Louis), Denver Joint Stock Land Bank, Savoy Plaza Hotel, National Dairy, Thermoid, Washington Silk, Pillsbury Flour, Yankee Stadium, Watergate, General Motors, General Electric, Shell Oil, Bethlehem Steel, Gulf Oil, IBM, Boeing, Lockheed, Douglas, Curtis Wright, Phillips Oil Co., Creole Petroleum Co. And all tax-free.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Adaluncatif
Contrary to what you see in the movies, you cannot detect a nuclear weapon unless you are right on top of it, especially if it was inside a lead container. All you have to do is make sure that no neutrons or gammas escape that can be detected. Most likely there are several nuclear weapons still stashed in the US by the Soviets and now Russia. Why couldn't you hide 60%? It's all electronic money. Donald Rumsfeld announced on September 10, 2001 that something like 1 trillion dollars was missing from the Pentagon and everyone forgot about that.

I'm not referring to detecting the radiation, I'm referring to detecting the explosion. These things create shockwaves which register on seismographs, you can also detect atmospheric conditions.

As for hiding money, it's because money is visible when it's spent. What Rumsfeld lost was the accounting trail for several years worth of spending on projects. That money definitely vanished, however even if all 1 trillion went to the Vatican that doesn't even come to 60% of one years budget.

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Aazadan

This article may help to clear the income source for the Vatican:-

What you just posted is gibberish. Assuming you're even correct that it all went to the Vatican and you take extreme liberties with the costs you come to a billion dollars. As we just established above not even a trillion dollars covers this claim, and you're reaching through decades. I'll make it easy for you, you don't even have to come up with the 1.8 trillion per year every year (well, 2.6 trillion these days) starting in 2001 that it would take to verify this claim. Start with gifting that much total... ever. This is an astronomical amount of money.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The more she speaks the more inconsistent her stories become. I remember her saying that the reason Detroit went bankrupt is because local tax revenue wasn't staying in Detroit and was instead going to the UK and the Vatican. Now she's claiming its the whole country.
I'm not saying that everything she's claiming is false, I just think she's doing her fair share of sensationalizing here.
A nuke was detonated of the coast of South Carolina without anyone noticing... yeah right.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And as I see this video , she is whistle blowing on the corruption in Banking, not supporting it.

And as I see it, she is "whistle blowing" on a broad range of subjects she can't possibly know about.

Attacking the congress in Florida should be a strong indication of that. Got our attention though, didn't it?

Besides, "whistle blowing" as defined, actually produces some tangible evidence like documents. All she is producing is YouTubes.

Kind of sullies the term. Oh hey, guess what? Now a whistleblower is anyone who speaks up?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Snarl
Hudes is either deluded or the most dangerous woman on the planet.

She doesn't sound deluded to me.

ETA: Would love to see her in an ATS AMA.
edit on 15112013 by Snarl because: ETA

There was at least one earthquake off the East Coast of the USA on the 8th October 2013:

earthquake-report.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Question:

"If she really was legit, a true Whistle Blower, wouldn't she be one of America's most wanted or even dead to prevent her from spreading more corruption knowledge?"

Enjoyed the video, IMO there has to be "some" truth to what she is divulging. Question is what? Nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

NoRegretsEver

Just a heads up OP, before this turns into something else, might I advise that for most of what "she" said to add info other than the video. Though many do understand the legitimacy of some of the claims, you will have to do the leg work on this, or it will turn into a flame fest.

Peace, NRE.

I agree, corroboration of material is the responsibity of the poster. Is this women even who she says she is?

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true. What is the source of this video?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Seriously. How did this thread get 30 flags without any kind of evidence backing up what she says? How has it not been moved in to The Gray Area or Skunk Works?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think this was started by Sorcha Faal, was it not?

She really likes to make things up don't she? Nothing has ever come true.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Bedlam

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bedlam

Lot of money to be criminally acquired in the drug business:-

Lots more to be gained by federal tax revenue. About 3 orders of magnitude more than the 'stans bring in.

which is why they take THAT much larger portion and let the citizenry bumble along on the smaller drug-funded portion and carry massive debt.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting piece from the op is two army generals forced to step down due to the bomb being averted on 8 October. This should be verifiable. Well two US Generals did r etire about this time (1st Oct) but due to the attack at Camp Bastion. Does seem strange that two generals would be in charge of one camp

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

They weren't both in charge of the base, in fact neither was in charge of it, as it clearly said in the article. One was commander of Coalition Forces for that area, the other was commander of Marine Aviation in that area. Both failed miserably at their jobs, and half a squadron of aircraft were destroyed, and people were killed.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I understand you used the title of the video as your title for this thread, but after watching the entire thing, I didn't hear anything about a secret plot to nuke parts of the US. She made reference to the Sorcha Faal hoax about the nuke off the coast of South Carolina, but that's it. Did I miss something or is the title simply misleading?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Our government gets 0% of taxes?

How ridiculous. It would probably be quite difficult to maintain anything with say, even 80% taxes. They get NOTHING? She loses 100% credibility with that ludicrous claim.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Further supporting documentation can be found at this link for Karen Hudes.

search.worldbank.org...

S Ac paper Edits 12.8.04 [Final]

...Valuable comments and feedback on the paper were gratefully received during a review meeting from John Ackerman, Ruth Alsop, Nina Bhatt, Jose Edgardo Campos, Karen Hudes, Marcos Mendiburu, Stephen Ndegwa, Veronica Nyhan, Frederick Stapenhurst, Dana Weist, and Alex Widmer, as well as from Demba Balde, Kossi Eguida and Judith Edstrom...

siteresources.worldbank.org...

edit on 16-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Can you prove that she can't possible know about it?

Back up your claims.

I'm researching and finding information , what about you , have you produced anything to support what you claim?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Perhaps some more investigation may be in order.

This is a claim that is being reported by many different sources.

EARTHQUAKE off South Carolina last Tuesday??? - Use the link above to Look for the following time stamp below and click on it to see a map of the quakes location!!! Off of South Carolina???

A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near” Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast.

In the aftermath of the Obama regimes failed false flag nuclear attack on Charleston, GRU analysts in this report say, was the Presidents unprecedented ousting of Americans top two military nuclear commanders, US Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and US Air Force Major General Michael Carey, and two of the US Marines top officers, Major General Charles M. Gurganus and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant.

www.thebassbarn.com...
Seems it originally came from the Kremlin , perhaps that SF site did report is as well.

That does not mean that its not worth investigating, just because a known hoax site also reported it.

To me that seems a very good way of sinking any investigation into these sort of events, just leak it to a know hoax site and your guaranteed that the alternative media will have a knee jerk reaction and throw it in the bin , with know investigation. Where's the credibility in any alternative media's information if they are so easily dissuaded ?.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join