It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

There is more than one faction involved in slicing up the cake.

They are not as united as we may think.

So therefor some factions protect theirs and they also have some very damming evidence against each other.

Now because of the nature of what I just said , this of course is not provable , or I don't have the proof of the above statement.

But I have seen some rather unusual goings on in high places.

There are a lot of scape goats being thrown under the bus and a lot more will be seen , as they start to fight over the prize.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

Now because of the nature of what I just said , this of course is not provable , or I don't have the proof of the above statement.

But I have seen some rather unusual goings on in high places.

such as?

edit on 17-11-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: tag

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

And I am posting information that shows some of that information is total crap. I'm not trying to control anything, that's how this thing we like to call debate works. You take information from both sides and make up your own mind. But apparently anyone that disagrees with you is trying to control things.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

But the Russians said they detected it. You don't expect the USA to own up to it do you?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by sueloujo

Knowledge of the military, logic, and access to people that know a lot more than I do about the subject.

With regards to the supposed detonation, we could detect a sub nuclear detonation in North Korea in the US, but no one noticed a 1kt nuclear detonation inside US territorial waters? Really?

Sure some people would notice but if there was a gag order then it would never get reported, correct?

How did ptb get away with pulling off 9-11 so easy? I mean it took something like 12 years before any major media outlet suggested that it was an inside job, false flag attack. RT gave the conspiracy wings that it did not have before.

Bottom line is that if they can get away 9-11 they can get away with just about anything!

And why is arab spring STILL covered up till this day? Who trained, funded, orchestrated everything? NATO did. It might get declassified 100 years from now if we dont start WW3 by then. just saying think harder.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

After Dominque Strauss-Kahn, A Senior French Politician Was sacked From IMF : Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde (A French Woman) in court charged with embezzlement and fraud

www.toksdam.com... garde-a-french-woman-in-court-charged-with-embezzlement-and-fraud/

It sort of goes along with all those high ranking military officials that have been dumped also.

We are not that naïve to believe that they can't trump up charges , when they want to clear out people and put there ones in its place..... now are we?

The upper control systems are being cleansed ( in their terms) of anyone who would go against their agenda.

Give me some time , I will find more.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

No they didn't. Sorcha Faal CLAIMED the Russians said they detected it. There is no other source but that one.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So there's a gag order on a few thousand people with access to seismographs? A nuclear detonation has a very distinct signature, different from an earthquake, and anyone with training and access could tell. So you'd have to gag people all over the world. It couldn't be done.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Dont get me wrong, in that I look at the hoax sites before I look at the msm ones, I am simply saying ptb own or control everything. The best way to hide the truth is to mix lies with truth to create half-truths which will turn people off.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58

So there's a gag order on a few thousand people with access to seismographs? A nuclear detonation has a very distinct signature, different from an earthquake, and anyone with training and access could tell. So you'd have to gag people all over the world. It couldn't be done.

I wonder just how different that signature would be. If it would be different enough and if the operators of the seismographs would have enough skill to discern if it was a normal sea quake or a small nuclear detonation. 1kt nuke is really small compared to the mega ton ones.

And someone said that there were some earthquakes reported off the east coast during that time frame.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

It's completely different, and like I said, sub nuclear detonations (less than 1kt) were picked up in the US from North Korea.

An earthquake has a long rolling signature. You can see when it starts, the energy building, adds it winding down. A nuclear detonation is a short, sharp spike that starts and stops suddenly with no warning, from what I've been told. I know a person that saw the raw data from a Korean test, and he had no trouble picking it out, and within a couple hours they had the size of the detonation figured out.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Now a little recap:-

We have a video claiming that not only is there corruption in the World Bank but there was a threat of a nuke being detonated in South Carolina.

We have unconfirmed rumours of nukes being transported.

We have an earthquake going off on the 8th of October in the ocean off the coast of South Carolina.

We have a Senator making claims about a nuke that is going to be set off in South Carolina.

We have several high ranking military personal , who just happen to oversee these nukes being fired.

Now we also have the ocean closed and Federally controlled for 1,100 square miles also in the area of South Carolina.

www.breitbart.com...

“Just before the weekend,” Mike Flynn reported for Breitbart Saturday, “the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown."

www.examiner.com...

So do all these things relate to something???
edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I could keep arguing on this topic. However, the fact that we now have multiple people attempting to defend Sorcha Faal there is only one proper response.

link   

I think it was very different from other recorded and documented underwater quakes.

Below taken from another site.

The area where this 4.5 earthquake was recorded, no other earthquake has ever been recorded before.
Inexplicable 4.5 Earthquake in an area that NEVER has earthquakes. 620 miles off of the coast of South Carolina under about a mile of water. A VERY SHALLOW Earthquake in a sand wash.
earthquake-report.com...

The amplitude (Amp) column i would surmise that this quake hit with a bang and then rumbled for 15-20 seconds.

For the sake of argument here is another undersea quake for comparison. this one went "low, quick high then long low" amplitude.
www.emsc-csem.org...

link   
If this is a Hoax, the creator of this video should be prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thanks for the recap. I didnt have time to watch the video yet so I went by what was posted in this thread, and my intuition in relation to everything else that has been happening by now, to try and get an accurate picture.

All the coincidences point to a nuke going off offshore and that it was covered up.

The lady though discredits herself with some of the comments she made. 40% federal going to uk banks and 60% to the vatican, altogether 100% of funds leaving usa. I am sure 90% of the folks would stop listening to her after that. Mission accomplished!

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

There's no proof any nukes are missing from Dyess. There's no proof they even still have nuclear weapons. The B-1 that is based there doesn't carry nuclear weapons anymore.

wow these are big statements you make, how do you know this stuff?

Are we just meant to believe you because you have an airplane in your avatar?
edit on 10pm11America/Chicagopm by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

Indeed , in fact she is suing the World Bank.

There are few who doubt that World Bank whistleblower Karen Hudes is one courageous woman. Hudes, who worked 20 years in the World Bank´s legal department, reported corruption by a conglomerate or megabank, which according to Hudes is responsible for corruption in the Bretton Woods institutions. A cartel which effectively has the U.S. Federal Government under arrest, and which is likely to maneuver the world into a global currency war and a breakdown of the world financial system and trade.

nsnbc.me...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iamea

Are we just supposed to believe the video in the OP because she claims she's someone? What Zaphod is saying is much more believable than the OP. Not to mention he has more evidence since Socha Faal has never posted a truthful article. So why are you saying he's making big claims when this entire thread is based on ridiculous claims with no evidence.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

Sorry if this has been missed but on page 1 you mentioned she spoke about a nuclear bomb

ON the 8th of October , there was supposed to be a nuke clear bomb detonated on South Carolina , two army Generals stopped it and detonated the bomb off the coast and that they were subsequently fired. She states that they are firing all military Generals that are protecting the people of the U.S.

Wouldn't someone know if a nuclear bomb had been detonated off the coast of the US?

I can remember reading an article about a month ago about them closing the ocean off Florida, and thinking. how can you close an ocean? and why would you want to?

This did my head in at the time. Just saying.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join