It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sorcha Fail has a mason sign at the bottom of their website - the vatican is led by jesuits now - And the real question - Who can believe anything the US gov't spews now a days?

The world is a mess - and the elites are grabbing any kind of money they can get a hold of. The "working poor" and the "middle class" of america is getting robbed and stolen from on a day to day basis.

What is the truth? What can a normal thinking, informed person believe?

The military is being sacked - Who are the "replacements" - and what is the gov't's real agenda?

Look at the TPP and decide.

I want to add MF Corzine - "I don't know what happened to 2 billion dollars?" and was never prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
You take some risks to bring out something like that . But looking at the history of man , you could say things have never changed at all . And if they gonna do that most of the instigators will not survive this whole Idea to secretly executing that plan, you also can see that in history events who were on the verge of actually going to happen.

So I say don't worry and to let yourself be fooled to step into another fear mongering episode..

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Fake I'm afraid. The UK isn't receiving any monies from the US. And the Vatican publishes their accounts now, they ain't receiving 60% of US tax revenues. That's just insane.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Excellent post, but do we not search threads anymore?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I posted up a similar interview a few weeks ago that OP probably deserved just as many stars, and my updated video containing pretty much the same content but only one star???

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Thank you for sharing, I've always found TheForrunner777 to be pretty interesting.

Starting to watch now, thanks again for posting.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

Meet Sorcha Faal aka David Booth

There is less than zero reason to believe anything written by Sorcha Faal. It's not "crap" it's flat out lies.
edit on 11/16/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

No, I was asking who is he, I know about Booth. There are quite a few who speculate he is CIA, but I see no hard evidence of that, nor to the contrary either. He is supposed to be, amongst other things, a computer programmer..who'd have thought, judging by the state of his website.
There is a need then, to know just exactly what he is up to, and that's not going to be any day soon.

That he makes money out of his website and stories doesn't cut the mustard. Now, if he could be connected to some big establishment, government, banking, military or the alphabets, that would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by JayinAR

IIRC, Tne Neuro Linguistic Programming type cues . . . e.g. looking up & to the right = deception is an inaccurate statement.

It is an indication of possible deception. Or you could say, it's a possible indication of deception.

And THAT is even based on group statistics most of the time for the general population.

INDIVIDUALS ARE UNIQUE. A given individual MAY NOT be involved in deception at all and look up and to the right picturing what they are thinking of, for example.

So, please watch those absolutist statements when you are dealing with mere probabilities. .

Very Well said BO,
It would certainly simplify matters in trying to make some sense in what's taking place in this world, but in reality it seems we cannot be absolutely certain of much....this Annoys me to no end. Answers..Answers...?
Personally, I don't trust the media on anything other than local, small scale events. One possible exception would be drudge, but even there it often appears as an ongoing attack on current leadership, to the point you have question the objectiveness.
Will comment directly to OP in regard to the content of video...pretty Disturbing even if only half true.

tom

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Kinda of reminded me of an OLD ASS thread on here "All Roads Lead to Rome"- I believe the author was banned at some point.

I dunno man... so much going on it's hard to tell what has a floor and what doesn't.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If he was tied to a big agency, I would think he'd do better at it than he does. What's the point, considering the pure tripe he drools. Are you saying that he's used to hide the truth and make people not believe what's really going on?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Interesting, although I think the Vatican isn't good, and is anti-true Christianity, I find it hard to believe 60% of the money goes there. Although they may be part of the coming great deception Jesus talked about in the last days, we can only guess at this point.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Who knows! It fits a lot of pegs on the board. As someone mentioned I would like to hear from Graham on his warning to Charleston. Fulford was suspect and then got a one on one with David Rockefellar. I saw another interview with someone in the loop which suggested they let people speak up like this because who would believe their outlandish claims. I would suggest not putting so much emphasis on the money. This is no longer about money its about control through money. The only true currency is the people and their labor within a "controlled" environment.

Nice find OP.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
if she is right be careful of U.S. nuclear power plants aka "nukes" many people are in danger (like in Japan Fukushima ...) or is simple fear mongering, who knows

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

If he was tied to a big agency, I would think he'd do better at it than he does. What's the point, considering the pure tripe he drools. Are you saying that he's used to hide the truth and make people not believe what's really going on?

I not saying a thing about him, I thought you knew all about him
I've only ever heard him talking on an old tape in 2004, and that was about end times, his precognitons and his faith.
So if he wanted people to believe his storys in faith, he's not helping his case by writing a lot of invented hooey on other matters, it makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Most people that believe will if he writes crap or not. And of he writes crap pretending to have inside government sources no one can verify he draws more traffic to his site.

I don't have to know everything about him to know I wouldn't believe him if he said the sky would be blue tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This thread is not about Sorcha Faal anyway. it is about what the lady has to say in the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

And at least some of the information she uses tracks straight back to Sorcha Faal.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I am into body language too and we were taught about it in college as Non Verbal Communication and i always watch for that but in this case i would say she looks to the right as she is possibly on SKYPE and is looking from the guys skype video to the actual webcam above the video.
Also she might be fabricating some of the video interview but i have heard a lot of what she has to say many times and we all know by now that the banksters have had our pants down and are having a field day without any lubricant.
And as to the nukes,there was a massive story by Alex Jones about 4 Nukes being taken off a base which had the local Police freaking out until the base commander said it was o.k. to let them out.Within that week The base commander was fired who was a general and so was the head general over all the airforce nukes.
And then the senator Lynsie Graham came out and made some weird comments about Nukes going off in SOUTH CAROLINA if we did not invade Syria.So i don't know if this lady has stitched this together and is embellishing suspected conspiracy into fact or she is presenting the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Why did the U.S and the world get into the position it is today????

That's a very important question.

One of the major reasons is we the people allowed others to interperate information for us.

We allowed the talking heads and the so called experts to do the thinking for us.

We handed over our power , we were lazy , we let them tell us who was upright and who was not.

We neglected to really research what they were saying and therefor permitted them to call the shots.

They have called those shots and this is where they have lead us.

They play mind games and manipulate us to believe the impossible.

Now they release information to sources we in our awakening wisdom have found these sources in the past to be untruthful . So what do they do they hide information in plane sight , in sources that we call banned now, even if there is other supporting evidence from other sources, we throw the baby out with the bath water.

Again we are not doing our own investigations , we are allowing others to tell us what is true , we are again giving away our power referring it to so called higher or better sources.

If you truly want your power back , investigate yourself , no matter where it leads , or who tells you where and what you can look at.

Yes of course there are unreliable sources out there , flooded with misinformation , mostly from those same people who don't want you to think for yourselves.

You are all adults , you have you own abilities to use your discernment. That is why in the beginning of this thread I would not jump in and tell people the answers.

They absolutely need to do it themselves.

If you don't use your own thinking facilities , others will take it from you.
editby]edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

The base commander was not fired, nor was he head of all nuclear weapons. The second in command of nuclear forces was the Air Force officer fired, and he had nothing to do with Dyess. He was 20th Air Force commander out of F.E. Warren AFB.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

Thank you southbeach for your critical thinking on this matter.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join