It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle BLOWER- Secret Plot to NUKE parts of the USA Exposed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

They plan to crash the World economy to bankrupt all the middle class and the poor and turn us all into renters and on top of that bring in a cashless society which you me and the 99.9999999% will be at the whims of the spanked arse bankers,piss one of them off and no soup for you.
It's really about population control and the depopulation of humanity and add into this the technocratic regime being installed whereby machines are having a greater impact on us all and i mean by that autonomous drones etc.We are being put into a mouse trap by these dirty greasy parasitic boils on the arse of humanity and they have the gall to call us "the useless eaters".
The problem for most of us is that we are by design not twisted debased weirdos that do not think like them so we cannot for the most part grasp the concept of "why?"

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot
believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been
introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a
philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent."
J Edgar Hoover.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

The bottom line is that they were relieved of duty and 4 nukes went missing and still are and there is a major purge going on in the military.I posted that on memory which i should have checked first but you can see where i am coming from.2+2=4.
I am not sure about the nukes getting detonated 600 miles off shore,that part i don't buy.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I agree with you. I always believe that the Vatican controls everything.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

There's no proof any nukes are missing from Dyess. There's no proof they even still have nuclear weapons. The B-1 that is based there doesn't carry nuclear weapons anymore.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

I'm sorry that your thread did not get the attention that it deserved your most welcome to add any information that you find relevant to this thread.

Unfortunately this happens and that is why I always use the title of the video to search for any copy posts. I did that and was unable to find yours, again I am sorry that it had happened this way.

Your most welcome to all my stars on this thread. To me the information is far more important than the stars.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sorry if this has been missed but on page 1 you mentioned she spoke about a nuclear bomb

ON the 8th of October , there was supposed to be a nuke clear bomb detonated on South Carolina , two army Generals stopped it and detonated the bomb off the coast and that they were subsequently fired. She states that they are firing all military Generals that are protecting the people of the U.S.

Wouldn't someone know if a nuclear bomb had been detonated off the coast of the US?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yet the nukes being detonated off the coast of South Carolina is the story. That and 100% of all tax income going to foreign powers. Note how these two major aspects have no evidence backing them up. This video follows the classic Sorcha Faal pattern (not saying this originates from Faal). Take actual news, add ridiculousness, then let your followers point to the true parts as evidence of the sensationalized parts.

Is World Bank corrupt? Almost definitely. I think everyone knows this. Is 100% of all US tax money going to the UK and Vatican? No. Is the US nuking it's own citizens? No. However, people stop after seeing that first true and believe everything else is true.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

I agree with you. From what I collected on data both the parents were on the CIA payroll + the whole Family. Just a few

Obama and His Family Tied to CIA for Years: archive.lewrockwell.com...

Obama’s CIA Pedigree: www.veteranstoday.com...

Hidden story behind Obama CIA ties: exopolitics.blogs.com...
edit on 17-11-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: More info

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Yes. Every major power has ways of knowing if a nuke has been detonated. Hell, most have ways of knowing if a warhead has been launched. Of course none of the supporters in this hoax have provided any explanation for why these facts don't come into play.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Actually just checked on the generals,number 2 was fired and then after that number 1 head honcho was fired.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Lets look at the recent changes in the command structure of those responsible from overseeing the nukes in the U.S.

Maj. Gen. Michael Carey, who was in charge of the Air Force’s nuclear missile arsenal, was fired on Friday. Carey was accused of personal misconduct...........

In a telephone interview from his headquarters near Omaha, Neb., Kehler said he told Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, on Thursday that the two cases had not shaken his confidence in the force...........

Other problems have surfaced this year. In a March inspection, launch crews at Minot scored the equivalent of a “D” grade on missile operations. In June the Minot officer in charge of training and proficiency of missile crews was fired..........

The decision to sack Carey was made by Lt. Gen. James Kowalski, commander of Air Force Global Strike Command, which is in charge of all Air Force nuclear weapons, including bombers. The case appears to be unrelated to that of Giardina, but the two men are associated in the chain of responsibility for U.S. nuclear weapons............

Carey did not report directly to Giardina, but the ICBMs under Carey’s command would, in the event of war, receive their launch commands through Strategic Command, where Giardina had been the deputy commander since December 2011. By coincidence, Kowalski, who fired Carey, has been nominated to succeed Giardina at Strategic Command. The Senate has not yet confirmed Kowalski.

So the guy that toppled Carey from his position is about to be awarded Carey's job.............how tidy ?????

An internal email obtained by the AP on Friday said the allegations against Carey stem from an inspector general probe of his behavior while on an unspecified “temporary duty assignment.” The email said the allegations are not related to the operational readiness of the ICBM force or recent failed inspections of ICBM units.

What was that temporary duty assignment ??????????? , that he didn't complete to their satisfaction.

www.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Xcalibur254
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Yes. Every major power has ways of knowing if a nuke has been detonated. Hell, most have ways of knowing if a warhead has been launched. Of course none of the supporters in this hoax have provided any explanation for why these facts don't come into play.

Ahh just what I thought .. Thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

As he should have been due to the failures of the nuclear forces lately.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thanks OP...
I try to have an open mind with much of what I read, if for no other reason due to a very strong gut feeling that much of what appears to be taking place is not in the best interest of the people.

My question is where has it been shown that this person Karen Hudes is delusional or a charlatan?

Upon doing a search I found only that she was recently angered during an interview when a revolution was brought up.
Otherwise just a bunch of well articulated articles appeared?

Now when I got to point where it was stated that 60% of the tax dollars were going to the Vatican my skepticism meter spiked, but otherwise I didn't find this information to be that far over the top.

Personally I'm going to research further because I believe there is possibly some truths in this.
Who here wouldn't agree that the media is very well controlled, or that world banking system isn't to be trusted ?

www.veteranstoday.com...

The Failure of Press Coverage

One reason it is so difficult to end the corrupt regime at the World Bank is because there has been virtually no press coverage. It is possible to conclude from this that democracy in the United States has been weakened by the reduction in the number of corporations who own the bulk of US media outlets (from 50 to 5 in less than twenty years.) Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase & Co, The Goldman Sachs Group along with a few others use interlocking corporate ownership to control 40 percent of total wealth and 60 percent of global revenues.

This concentration of power rests on disproportionate corporate investments of one percent of all corporations. Theorists at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, using natural systems mathematical modeling and comprehensive data on the actual corporate ownership of 43,000 transnational corporations, discovered this concentration of power. When questions are raised about “who controls the world”, this one percent looks like a very promising candidate. The crux of the matter is that the corporations control the mass media and, through the mass media, control the politicians.

tom
edit on 17-11-2013 by wutz4tom because: incomplete

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

He's not taking Carey's job, that would be a demotion. He's been nominated for STRATCOM, which oversees all US nuclear weapons.

As for the TDY, they said they were looking into his conduct not that he didn't complete anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Which exactly?

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yep it seems that your absolutely correct , they are getting sloppy:

In July 2012, Megan Rice, an 82-year-old nun, and two fellow Plowshares activists entered the Y-12 complex and spray-painted anti-war slogans on the exterior of the Highly Enriched Uranium Materials Facility, a structure for storage of weapons-grade uranium. The anti-nuclear activists, who got past fences and security sensors before dawn on July 28, spent several hours in the complex, conducted a Christian peace ritual before they were stopped by a lone guard. The security breach prompted private experts to criticize the Department of Energy’s safeguarding of nuclear materials. The agency is to reappraise security measures across its nuclear weapons program.[18]

What is the Y2 complex:-

The Y-12 National Security Complex is a United States Department of Energy National Nuclear Security Administration facility located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, near the Oak Ridge National Laboratory. It was built as part of the Manhattan Project for the purpose of enriching uranium for the first atomic bombs. In the years after World War II, it has been operated as a manufacturing facility for nuclear weapons components and related defense purposes.

en.wikipedia.org...

It seems if your wear the right gear you can get in anyway and do practically what you want.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Nuclear bomb detonated off South Carolina and generals fired over it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Oh only the whole draw of this thread, the nuking of America by America. She took Sorcha's claim that a nuke was detonated off the coast of South Carolina and ran with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You seem very good at providing information ,but rather poor at suppling links so that we can verify what you state.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join